Examinando por Materia "Memory"
Mostrando 1 - 19 de 19
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAlteraciones en la memoria asociadas al consumo de sustancias psicoactivas : revisión de hallazgos neuropsicológicos(2013) García Garcés, Katherine; Quesada Rios, Trinidad; Rios Castañeda, Estefania; Tenorio Velasquez, SilvanaThe use of psychoactive substances is a health problem in both developed and underdeveloped, since serious consequences for economic, social and public health level country. this article describes the most important research that has studied from a neuropsychological perspective, alterations generated in memory processes as a result of consumption of different psychoactive substances; which have shown that drug addiction as a chronic organic brain disorder may generate changes in various cognitive functions including memory, which is related to the type of substance that is consumed and the severity level. As a basic idea, we take into account the thesis discusses the importance of understanding the memory impairment as a priority to understand the cognitive functioning of addicts’ appearance, their social adaptation processes and even relapse in his recovery process. Is why it is considered important that research be conducted on the correlation between consumption and factors such as type of drug, the presence of poly- gravity, time, and age of onset, among others.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del impacto de ruido de fondo y tiempo de reverberación en procesos cognitivos por medio de Auralizaciones(2017) Escobar Ochoa, Sara; Pérez Betancur, Diana Carolina; Ortega, AlexánderThe research below proposes a method to analyze the influence of reverberation time and background noise upon cognitive processes of attention, memory and executive function. To characterize the acoustic variable (reverberation time) acoustic models are implemented using the software CATT-Acoustic, making auralizations with the messages with four different reverberation time conditions, matching a characteristic enclosure of a learning area from the San Buenaventura University, to use along with the psychological tools. Background noise conditions from the room were measured with a binaural head [Cortex MK2b, 01dB], assessing four of this levels. The pilot test mode applied showed a negligible impact from the acoustic variable on cognitive processes, due to the amount of specimens and variations observed on the application protocol, i.e. examination mode, timekeeping of the test, compromising consequently the results. In a complementary test in which the amount of four specimen groups where increased it showed a positive influence of a high background noise in four components of the verbal memory plot curve, where the attention and memory processes are assessed, and a negative influence of a long reverberation time, in the verbal memory components as well as in the Wechsler memory scale.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl aporte de la neuroeducación en las habilidades cognitivas en los niños de 4 a 5 años del Preescolar Carrizales(2018) Valderrama Quintero, Andrea Paulina; Zapata Castrillón, Karen Valentina; Zapata Rodríguez, Daniela Andrea; Gálvez Pineda, Ángela MaríaThis undergraduate work was carried out in order to identify the contribution of neuroeducation in cognitive skills in children between 4 and 5 years of age, from the reed preschool. For this reason, for the development and execution of the present work, it was agreed to carry out a process of observation and intervention, from a qualitative investigation with ethnographic technique, which proposed to participate in the situation, to analyze and to observe, to enter scenario, to know the population and to gather information, being necessary the constant contact with the population undertaken. During the process, pedagogical-participatory interventions are carried out, oriented to the internalization on specific subjects: attention, perception and memory, detecting interactions, behaviors, rhythm of the children, in this case; How it learns, processes, records, conserves and evokes information, among other things. So that, from this knowledge, the results of the research on the impact of neuroeducation in their cognitive processes will be achieved, respecting the good faith, confidentiality and intimacy of the children and favoring their spirit as part of the Early childhood education
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas artes del cuerpo en Colombia(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2011-01) Gutiérrez Urrea, Alejandra; García García, Wilmer JavierLas artes del cuerpo en Colombia revela el tiempo en que la técnica del performance se infiltra en las artes nacionales e inicia su carrera. Además, reconstruye momentos claves del acontecer nacional desde una mirada histórica que permite interrogar el acontecer del arte en Colombia en la actualidad.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos caminos de la memoria : trazos literarios para pensar la infancia, el conflicto armado y el desplazamiento en Colombia(2021) Aristizábal Osorio, María Camila; Montoya Álvarez, Maria Paulina; Ortega Céspedes, Stefanía; Valderrama Estrada, María Camila; Higuita Serna, CatalinaThe present investigation is framed in the analysis of four children’s literature books that speaks about the colombian armed conflict and how, from different perspectives, childhood has been directly affected for it. That is why we considered relevant to think in the children as a fellow politician who can understand and, at the same time, analyze from their knowledges, the live-in territory. To present all of these perspectives, we propose the following categories: memory, politician subjectivity and narratives. They allowed, along with the lecture diaries, to develop questioning about how, on the different educational spaces, it is possible to read texts that allow reflection on the literature as a social-and-political phenomenon, which have generated identity in colombian people’s lives
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCannabis y alteraciones de la memoria. Mitos y realidades(2019) Rodríguez Cardona, Daniela; Echavarría Calderón, Natalia; Uribe Aramburo, Nicolás IgnacioOverview using the technique of document review, collected information on the existing scientific evidence about the memory disturbance associated with cannabis use, challenging myths that deny the harmful effects of the use of these substances, as well as myths that exaggerate the damage on individuals. It seeks to sensitize professionals and students of psychology and social science, as well as parents, teacher and people who use cannabis, about the real effects that can lead to mental health, so campaigns and prevention programs can have a greater impact that contributes to the improvement of the quality of life of the people.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización del desempeño de los procesos cognitivos atención, memoria y funciones ejecutivas en niños y niñas víctimas de maltrato físico o negligencia, en edades entre 8 a 12 años, que se encuentren vinculados al ICBF(2014) Urrea Restrepo, Lina Marcela; Arango, Magda LorenaChild abuse is defined as any physical, emotional, sexual, abandonment, negligence, exploitation (commercial, etc.) that produces any real or potential damage to children(under eighteenyears old) health, developmentor dignity, under the context of a relationship based on responsibility, trust or power. It’s worth mentioning that the present project takes into consideration abusedefined as any non accidental action that causes any disease or physical damage to a minor under eighteen years of age, and negligence as it is defined as any act of omission of the minors basic needs, both physical and emotional, by theircaretaker, parents or responsible adult, where kids could suffer the aftermath in an emotional and neuropsychological level. It has been demonstrated in previous investigations such as the one by Patricia Mesa (2011),where she statesthat children that suffer some kind of abuse have a high percentage ofsuffering some kind of behavioralor emotional disorders such as anxiety or depression. At a neurobiological level,it has been demonstrated that there is traumatichead injury, subdural hematomaand elevated intracranial pressure amongst others. It’s relevant to bring into collation thatthis investigation will also take three neuropsychological processes into consideration: memory, attention and executive functions.Memory is the capacity of storing information so that later on it can be accessed and recuperated making way for learning and adaptation; the structures that intervene in this process are the cortical structures such as the cerebral lobes and the sub cortical structures like the amygdala, hippocampus, cerebellum and the basal ganglia. On anotherpoint, attention is the capacity of selecting sensorial information by activating and inhibiting environmentalstimulation, the structuresthat compose this process are the pre frontal cortex, post parietal cortex, fusiform gyrusand the reticular substance. Lastly,executive functions are a set of cognitive abilities that allow the establishment of structured thinking, control, strategic planes, amongst others;this superior process is mediated by the frontal lobe, specially the pre-frontal cortex. It’s necessary to specify, that the subjectsof study arebetween the ages of eight and twelve andthatthe cognitiveprocesses mentioned above wereevaluation through the battery Neuropsychological Assessment Of Children (ENI), due to the fact that theyare of grand importance for the learning processes. According to this evaluation, it can be concluded that the boys and girls that were victims of physical abuse had a better performance in memory tests of visual codification, deferred evocationmemory for both auditory and visual stimuli, and lastly in executive functions, while the boys and girls that were victims of abuse by negligence had a better performance in the attention tests.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa construcción de la memoria a través de la literatura infantil(2018) Marín Briceño, Ángela María; Hernández Palencia, Juan CarlosThis work is the result of the experience acquired in my pedagogical practice in which I discover a universe I did not think of: high school. I speak of my weakness, the part of me I did not know, this part of me university taught me, this part of me I discovered in the world I confront in my pedagogical practice. This is a world with its truths, its pains, its tragedies and its necessities. It is not simple to put in words what happened to me, what I wanted, what frustrated me, what I needed and what needed to be done. This work talk about the being and the actions, the feelings and the reality and so through my own experience and memories. Furthermore, it is not easy to speak of this, even less since the writing task leaves me to question and confront myself, to learn, to live, to grown up. I got to do it through memory, which is the protagonist of my account, this memory which could be describe, according to Moliner, as “the physical faculty with which we remember” or “the capacity to remember” [free translation of Jelin, 2001]. My work necessitates using my memories and others’ memories, and these memories, which sometimes were long forgotten, can reactivate feelings, emotions and wounds
- PublicaciónAcceso abierto¿Cómo el Banco de la República con su cambio de rol fortalece la actividad cultural en el centro de la ciudad?(2021) Ortiz Giraldo, Ximena; Beltrán Franco, María EugeniaThis document is a qualitative research in which the objective is the articulation of various cultural elements emphasizing the Banco de la República highlighting and giving value to Colombian culture and memory, this research is carried out in the city of Armenia, Quindío. To achieve this objective, a review was made of the different public documents such as : National Development Plan, Departmental Development Plan, Municipal Development Plan, P.O.T., Lists of Goods of Cultural Interest, Management Plan, among others. This review yields some results in terms of regulations and steps that must be taken into account for the correct application of cultural heritage in the sector, followed by a bibliographic review to help understand and theoretically reinforce the articulation of these cultural elements in the sector.
- PublicaciónAcceso abierto¿Cómo poner en valor la Fonda Santa Ana Km 12 vía Montenegro –Quimbaya, un referente cultural del paisaje cultural cafetero?(2020) Mora Diaz, Jhon Oliver; Beltrán Franco, María EugeniaQualitative research which the main objective is the exploration of enabling methods that detect the enhancement of a coffee farm in production as a reference of values of the Coffee Cultural Landscape in the municipality of Quimbaya, Quindío. For the corresponding investigation, a thorough review of the different public documents was carried out (National Development Plan, Departmental Development Plan, Municipal Development Plan, P.O.T., P.B.O.T., among others) in search of regulations or steps to be taken for a good management of the Coffee Cultural Heritage and Landscape; however, a bibliographic review was made (Presentation of the Management Plan Adjustments, Pereira -MinCultura; Guide for the incorporation of the Coffee Cultural Landscape in the revision and adjustment of the POT, Armenia, Colombia -MinCultura; Exceptional fusion between nature, culture and work collective, Eje Cafetero, Colombia -MinCultura; Arte de la Tierra, Bogota, Colombia -Culture Promotion Fund, MUSA (2018); Think and Feel the Landscape -Beltrán Franco, María Eugenia) that helps to understand and theoretically reinforce the research in order to offer the municipality a benchmark of value of the Colombian Coffee Cultural Landscape.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDeterminación del efecto causado en procesos cognitivos por el tiempo de reverberación y ruido de fondo mediante el uso de auralizaciones(2018) Restrepo Dávila, Felipe; Ochoa Villegas, JonathanIn this work, the experimental design was presented in the form of a replica, in which a sample of sixty university students was evaluated in order to determine the effect caused by reverberation time and background noise on the cognitive processes of memory, attention and executive functions, seeking to contrast the results obtained in previous researches. Statistical analysis is presented in order to relate the effect of these acoustic parameters. Five psychological instruments were applied where four of these psychological instruments were auralized taking into account the acoustic conditions measured and the hypothetical treatment of the mini auditorium 2 of the University of San Buenaventura, San Benito Medellín. For the application of the test, the recording room of studio A of the University of San Buenaventura Medellín was used and the psychological instruments were reproduced using the Opsodis binaural reproduction system as specified in the connection diagram of section VII.A and the distribution within the recording room as shown in Figure 8. It was found that the results found in previous theses where the impact of reverberation time and background noise on cognitive processes was evaluated are similar, corroborating in the same way the foreign investigations, where it is proven that background noise and reverberation time significantly affect attention, memory and executive functions, being reverberation time the most affected acoustic parameter. High background noise causes interference in the communication of verbal messages, causing the individual to remain in an unnecessarily high attention span, which can have negative health effects such as fatigue and stress. The long reverberation time in turn causes loss of speech intelligibility, i.e. verbal messages are partially understood or sometimes confused
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiagnóstico cuerpo : memoria trastocada por la enfermedad(2021) Cifuentes Osorio, Yeraldin; Acevedo Londoño, Ely Yoana; Castaño Peláez, Juan FernandoThe research-creation based on arts aims to analyze the facts to penetrate and decipher the problem raised; The memories upset by the disease have different nuances and different periods, where the art that causes an affection came to the surface and how it is damaged the body but also the soul; it is there where everything that exists is filled with art because life is subject to memory and the body that can be deconstructed as well as art. But bodies like art are in constant evolution and likewise, they do not stay still, they are in incessant stimulation and people like art can become a legacy visualized from their happiness or their illness, not seeing it as something negative but as a change or a transformation, always based on coexisting with others and with the problems that arise over time with each breath
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa formación de la pedagogía de la memoria para posibilitar la experiencia de alteridad en la escuela(2019) Moreno Guerra, Angélica Yorlady; Jiménez Villa, Juan CamiloThe research makes a tracking of those theories that help to strengthen an understanding about how through the pedagogy of memory one can have an experience of alterity. For this are established the notions: memory, pedagogy, pedagogy of the memory, victim, state, society, formation, experience and alterity. With these a reflection arises around: why build memory in the school? The research is developed in the key of a documentary-interpretative investigation with which the analysis of texts is offered as a basis for the construction of a reflection on the theory. Consequently, throughout the work, some hypotheses are raised that question the forms and foundations of reflection on memory. Thus, the research aims to open the conceptual field of the pedagogy of memory in Colombia from the understanding of the importance of including within the school an ethical commitment to memory with which the historical narrative of the nation is transformed.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImaginarios, narraciones y memorias de la familia en niños y niñas(2017) Restrepo Vargas, Leandro; Arias Orozco, Édgar de JesúsThis research aims to explore the imaginaries, memories and narratives that arise from the students of the I.E. Pbro. Libardo Aguirre Sede San Pedro Parte Alta in reference to his family experiences. This project has been supported by the exercise and methodology of narrative research that allows us to compare the experiences related to the theoretical sources about the concepts of memory, the social construction of childhood and social representation about family. The narrative source of the research arises from the family experiences that have had the students of the institution needing elements of socialization and relationship. Within the findings, it is necessary to highlight the references in the narrative texts with which children try to explain profiles, protagonisms and functions of the members of the family based on the imaginary present in the experiences and stories. The subject-family relationship allows a theoretical analysis within the relationship between the subjects and the societies to which they belong to. The family is an important center of society for the subjects. Finally, this project allows to understand from an autobiographical analysis of the researcher, the importance and the work done by the school to generate spaces of narrative interaction that lead to personal and social reflections that are dynamized within the families and communities
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoParque de memoria y resiliencia, una reflexión arquitectónica por la memoria en la ciudad de Medellín(2020) Hernández Zapata, Sara; Aguirre López, Miguel Ángel; Ramírez Ruiz, Juan Eduardo; Vélez Agudelo, Jaime Alejandro; Gómez Durán, Juan Miguel; Mejía González, CarolinaThis research, arises as the need to make a theoretical., aesthetic and intentional abstraction,and translate it projectively to an architectural intervention, from the question about the symbolic reflection of architecture in the re-signification of social and collective memory in the city of Medellín, approached from the narrative, museograph, aesthetics and atmospheres. The purpose of the project is to identify sensitive elements of the architectural language,which allow building a newap propriation of socialmoments, which result in the rupture of theurban morphology of Villa Carlota, fragmenting the publics pace into three scenarios of the horizontal plane: transmission, recognition,and transcendence;and in the vertical plane, the memory and resilience where the memory is in the lower part (underground)as an implanted element that marked the city and broke it and the resilience (publicspace) marked by the inflection, the change and the look towardsa new Medellin.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPropuesta de intervención del parque Bolívar como articulador de los espacios socio-culturales para mejorar la infraestructura turística del municipio de Circasia(2021) Castaño Franco, Daniel José; Muñoz Erazo, Juan Felipe; Avellaneda Sánchez, CarolinaThis project consists of an intervention proposal to the Bolívar Park in the municipality of Circasia Quindío, located in the founding center. It is proposed to respond to tourism growth, so that the municipality has a tourist attraction that articulates different aspects of the sector, such as mobility, public space, collective memory, the economy, and the conservation of tree species. The project consists of reorganizing the present dynamics and pedestrian mobility, giving greater importance to the user by inviting him to stay longer. Thus, generating new forms of appropriation, transformation, and reuse of public space.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoReflexiones en torno a la memoria de la literatura infantil. “Las Maletas De Auschwitz” como posibilidad de tensión en la educación infantil(Gil Ossa, M. C., Martínez Tabares, D., Mejía Londoño, M. A., & Torres Preciado, S. (2021). Reflexiones en torno a la memoria de la literatura infantil. Las maletas de Auschwitz como posibilidad de tensión en la educación infantil. (Trabajo de grado Licenciatura en Educación Infantil). Universidad de San Buenaventura, Facultad de Educación, Medellín, 2021) Mejía Londoño, María Alejandra; Torres Preciado, Susana; Martínez Tabares, Daniela; Gil Ossa, María Camila; Blandón Giraldo, Alba Mery; Gómez Montoya, Víctor DanielThe modern educational project has shown the child to be impossible in social life, in other words, he is not believed capable of living in it, which hinders him from coming closer to humanization (freedom, dignity and autonomy), focusing education only on instruction and forgetting the sensitive reason and the need for experience in education, so that the child comes closer to reality as it is and not, permeated by the need inferred by the adult. That is why, in formal children's education, sometimes mediations are presented to the child that do not favor his experience, as it is the case of children's literature, the specific case of the present project; in this, the different types of children's literature expose a social life more utopian than real; a transformation in such mediations that make possible the coming closer to the child through memory, that is to say, to the sensitive reason, would imply by itself, a transformation in the educational project and in the social life.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoThe accuracy of judgments of learning (JOLs) and the mnemonic keyword method in elderly adults(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2011) Campos, Alfredo; Ameijide, LeticiaDeseábamos saber si la edad de los participantes, y la utilización de la mnemotecnia de la palabra clave influían en la exactitud de los Juicios de Aprendizaje (JOLs). Para ello, seleccionamos un grupo de cien participantes entre 65 y 86 años y los distribuimos en dos grupos de edad. Cada uno de estos grupos aprendió el significado español de una lista de palabras latinas, tanto bajas como altas en viveza de imagen, mediante su propio método de aprendizaje o mediante el método de la mnemotecnia de la palabra clave. Las personas mayores (76-86 años) tuvieron una mayor exactitud de respuesta que las personas más jóvenes (65-75 años), pero esta exactitud fue con su propio método de aprendizaje, no con el método de la mnemotecnia de la palabra clave.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas voces de las víctimas olvidadas de Auschwitz en “Infancia en traje de rayas”. Una propuesta pedagógico-didáctica para leer y resignificar contextos de violencia como el colombiano, a la luz de la memoria(2021) Arcila Echeverry, Diana Inés; Arango Uribe, Jesús Aicardo; Correa Deossa, Juliana; Giraldo Urrego, Laura MaríaThis research work aims to reflect on how to approach the literature of memory about the victims of Auschwitz, from pedagogy and didactics in contexts of violence such as the Colombian one, having as a point of reference the testimonial work "Childhood in a Striped Camp Uniform" from Bogdan Bartnikowski. The first part of the text presents some of the characteristics of the pedagogical project of modernity that, among other proposals such as Kantian thought, consolidates the foundations of the Auschwitz death company. Subsequently, a dialogue is generated between several texts and narratives with which it is sought to answer the question of the present investigation. Finally, a pedagogical-didactic proposal is proposed, providing some tools that will make possible theoretical bases to analyze Nazi barbarism and the ways to read the suffering of others, in solidarity with him, generating criteria before the processes of homogenization and resistance, respect of totalitarian practices exercised from education. Under the awareness of this unappealable condition of education, the present pedagogical-didactic proposal is made. As a theoretical basis, we turn to the memory of the forgotten victims of Auschwitz, specifically that of younger, to rescue their voice and allow the meaning of their suffering to permeate the humanity of adolescent students and allow us to build a vigilant conscience from an early age. The proposal tries to become a barrier against the repetition of acts of barbarism.