Examinando por Materia "Mujeres prisioneras - aspectos psicológicos"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstructura psíquica en mujeres reclusas de la Cárcel de San Diego de Cartagena(2015-10-01) Marrugo Martínez, Melissa Eugenia; Acuña Bermúdez, Edgar AlfonsoThis study analyzes the psychic structure of the female inmates of the jail of San Diego, the objetive of the research is to study the structure of personality, understanding object-linking and the main mechanisms of self intrapsychic inmates. Female crime has been an issue largely ignored and little studied until very recently, and partly ignored by the concept we have of women, but research will realize that women commit the same crimes as men and therefore should be conducive correctional facilities and corrective changes to improve their criminal behavior. We have an amount of (5) women incarcerated in San Diego's prison (Cartagena de Indias), This instrument was administered as informed consent, medical history, Tree Test, Test of the human figure and a semistructured interview. This research was cut hermeneutic and qualitative..
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFactores de riesgo de suicidio en mujeres recluidas en la Cárcel Distrital de San Diego de la Ciudad de Cartagena(2016-10-25) Ramírez Martínez, Carolina; Rincón Orozco, Kimberlis; García Escallón, Mercedes ClaudiaThe objective of this quantitative study with descriptive non-experimental design was to describe the presence of risk factors for suicide in women held in the San Diego jail of Cartagena. A sample of 10 women deprived of their liberty was established, who participated voluntarily in the investigation. On the other hand, to obtain the results were applied two instruments the first is the suicide ideation scale of Aaron Beck, which responds to the objectives of this study, and a socio-economic survey that yielded information related to personal data, such as family nucleus, Report of consumption of psychoactive substances, of each of the internal participants; The information obtained allowed to establish the risk factors to which those participants are exposed. As for the results achieved, 20% had weak desires to live, 10% had long periods of suicidal thoughts and suicidal wishes, and another 10% made preparations to commit suicide. It was possible to establish the suicidal risks to which the inmates are exposed, presented despair and anxiety associated with the separation of their families especially with their children and with regard to their legal situation.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoOcurrencia de hechos victimizantes previos a la condena de mujeres recluidas en la cárcel de San Diego en Cartagena de Indias-Colombia(2017-06-08) Castro García, Ludys Melissa; Redondo Quintana, Erika Fernanda; Angulo Molina, Lizeth Patricia; García Escallón, Mercedes ClaudiaThis research aims to describe the victimizing events prior to the sentencing of women imprisoned in the jail of San Diego in Cartagena de Indias- Colombia manner. Recognizing the existence of rights violations and traumatic life events of the participants, through the application of instruments traumatic experiences Questionnaire ( TQ ), Questionnaire exposure to violence (CEV ) and the Inventory of Psychological Abuse the relationships ( IAPRP ) . This is a non-experimental quantitative descriptive cross-sectional study.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSíntomas psicopatológicos en mujeres reclusas de la cárcel de San Diego de Cartagena de Indias D.T y C(2016-10-25) Altamar Puello, Adriana Sofía; Loreo Villanueva, Lucely Mercedes; García Escallón, Mercedes ClaudiaThe present project consisted in determining the presence of psychopathological symptoms in women who are in prison conditions in the prison of San Diego of Cartagena de Indias D. T y C. According to the current deficit in the prison population, it was necessary to choose variables that could show psychopathological symptoms such as depression, anxiety, among others, in order to investigate the state of mental health that inmates have. Therefore, instruments such as SCL-90 were used to measure according to this scale the symptoms that prisoners witness in the prison process and a survey to investigate factors that could be important in the commission of a crime and finally to enter Imprisonment which involves a relevant change in the prisoner's behavior.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSíntomas psicopatológicos presentes en una muestra de mujeres condenadas en la cárcel San Diego de la Ciudad de Cartagena(2017-02-25) Gulfo Madariaga, Andrea; Madrid Martínez, Sara; García Escallón, Mercedes ClaudiaIn this research we will work with the internal prison San Diego, you will meet here to psychopathological symptoms of women deprived of liberty. The priority is to investigate and describe the presence of indicators of altered mood and the state of his mental health during their stay in prison.