Examinando por Materia "Narrative"
Mostrando 1 - 9 de 9
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos caminos de la memoria : trazos literarios para pensar la infancia, el conflicto armado y el desplazamiento en Colombia(2021) Aristizábal Osorio, María Camila; Montoya Álvarez, Maria Paulina; Ortega Céspedes, Stefanía; Valderrama Estrada, María Camila; Higuita Serna, CatalinaThe present investigation is framed in the analysis of four children’s literature books that speaks about the colombian armed conflict and how, from different perspectives, childhood has been directly affected for it. That is why we considered relevant to think in the children as a fellow politician who can understand and, at the same time, analyze from their knowledges, the live-in territory. To present all of these perspectives, we propose the following categories: memory, politician subjectivity and narratives. They allowed, along with the lecture diaries, to develop questioning about how, on the different educational spaces, it is possible to read texts that allow reflection on the literature as a social-and-political phenomenon, which have generated identity in colombian people’s lives
- PublicaciónAcceso abierto¿De qué estamos hechos?(2018) García Peña, Daniel Camilo; Ortiz Naranjo, María NancyMemories are fragmented pieces of the past that have survived the misadventure of time and oblivion. Its purpose is to transform itself into a word, in order to re-pass through the heart what has already been lived, while the sigh that spreads between the pages of a notebook springs up. The participant's body remains static, and a magical moon with star petals begins to bloom in the eye sockets. Each tear harbors one of the stories that constitute its cosmos of memories, which when coming together and shine in unison, produces a beam of lights full of emotions capable of alleviating the thick fog that covers the existence. The purpose of these is fundamental in all this process of significance, since they contain flashes of madness and nostalgia maligned by deafening memories, capable of crossing the barrier of absence and oblivion. His strength is such that he will seek to rest on the bare sheet under a moonlight, while the pen surrenders to his passion drop by drop. The result will be cartographies that glimpse the passage of experience, leaving exposed dreams, desires and delusions, but also anguish, afflictions and anguish. These feelings, now transfigured in words, will be the blows of the chisel in the naked marble that will shape a new being. In this way, narratives emerge that open and cauterize wounds. Narratives that bleed silently. Narratives that preserve the essence of that being from which they sprang. Narratives that are the reflection of a being that lives, thinks and feels.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl desplazamiento al margen, el destierro al límite: Reflexión/indagación sobre las comunidades desplazadas del Basuro de Navarro, en la ciudad de Cali(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2011-01) Penilla Quintero, María FernandaEste documento es una reflexión crítica sobre la situación de las comunidades desplazadas del Basuro de Navarro, en la ciudad de Cali. Pone de manifiesto la problemática política detrás de tal fenómeno y al mismo tiempo saca a la luz las problemáticas de orden social y cultural que implica un fenómeno como el descrito en el presente texto, abriendo de esta forma un panorama claro sobre posibles mecanismos que podrían implementarse para dar solución al problema del desplazamiento en el Basuro de Navarro.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEscuela, poder y resistencia : reflexiones sobre la práctica pedagógica(2018) Álvarez Taborda, Leidy Yulie; María Nancy, Ortiz NaranjoThe following article is a construction of meanings and understandings of some themes and tasks present in the daily life of the teacher and the school. It is worth mentioning some: the exercise of power and knowledge, tensions in the way of exercising it, the figure of the teacher as authority, perspective of desire, dialogue, among others, which sometimes contradict or degrade the teaching practice in a transcendental manner without Pay close attention. A narrative research is proposed from personal experience, which, as suggested by Antonio Bolívar Botía (2002), must be realistic, authentic and coherent, (p. 15). This research starts from the approach to the school through the teaching practice in different contexts of the city and a dialogue from the construction of meaning with authors relevant to the subject.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExperiencia intercultural del sujeto desplazado en la Institución Educativa Manuela Vergara de Curi(2017-06-21) Cásseres Cassiani, Juan Carlos; Cásseres Reyes, Isabel; Osorio Restrepo, Antonio Joséhere is a clear analogy between the diasporic process brought about by the slave trade in the seventeenth century and the forced displacement that generated in Colombia a mobilization of thousands of people from their ancestral territories to the cities. Both processes generated profound transformations by weakening the social tissue, perpetuated manifestations of segregation, discrimination and social fragmentation. The challenge of the school is to contribute to the progress towards a true social inclusion, so that it must maximize and maximize the skills and capacities for the enrichment of life, the extension of freedoms, the solidarity and sense of belonging of Each and every one of the subjects impacted by it. For this an intercultural school urges. The present work has as objective to analyze the life stories of the subjects in situation of displacement of the Educational Institution Manuela Vergara de Curi with the purpose of identifying their needs and expectations as cultural subjects. It is necessary to propose new methodologies that allow to relate their life experiences with the enrichment of the intercultural process in the school and the community.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa lectura de obras narrativas: un proceso de transformación en los estudiantes de grado séptimo de la Institución Educativa Docente de Turbaco(2017-04-06) Mendoza Navarro, Yasmid del Rosario; Marimón Trespalacios, Ernelda; Orozco Camacho, NidiaInvestigation focuses to show transformations which appear from narrative books reading in seventh grade students at Docente Educative Institution in Turbaco, supported in a social and critical paradigma through an action investigation Of cualitative methodology and a descriptive and interpretative focus. This one appears from the observed difficulties in students in which appear the academic ones such as low reading comprehension, unselfishness and a little. Importance to read narrative books by students and some other aspects in the educative community it was found that reading narrative books help and motivate students to read, besides let them improve their reading comprehension and also writing process likewise it contributes to recognize their world and help them in their social, familiar and personal growth.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa minería ilegal en Colombia: un conflicto de narrativas(2016) Juárez, FernandoEn este trabajo se presenta una reflexión sobre el debate de la minería ilegal en Colombia. Se abordan aspectos tales como el contexto legal e ilegal de la minería, los enfoques narrativos del mismo, los efectos ambientales y la existencia de una meta-narrativa que con supuestos básicos constituyentes contribuya a la solución del problema. Se utilizó un método de análisis de conceptos y criterios, dentro de un enfoque narrativo. El análisis indica que la metanarrativa de la comunidad con los supuestos constituyentes de la diversidad con inadecuación medios-fines y la relación productiva con el medio ambiente internalizando los efectos ambientales, junto con una lógica policontextural y dialógica, pueden ayudar a superar el conflicto entre las diferentes narrativas.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoResignificación de los procesos de subjetivación en los niños de 5 a 7 años a través de sus relatos(2018) Quiroz Ruiz, Diana Marcela; Rojas Álvarez, Diana Carolina; Vergara Pineda, Luisa Fernanda; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaThe present research process seeks to analyze how children from 5 to 7 years resignify their processes of subjectivation through the stories, the inquiry was conducted in two educational contexts of Valle de Aburrá with transition and first grade students. The methodology used for this research was qualitative, with the narrative approach, which made it possible to visualize children's voices and interpret the signs of subjectivity, finding that self-concept, experiences, families, school and environment are a fundamental part of the constitution of oneself that is made through memories and the vision of the future. The investigation allowed us to understand that the adult-centric imaginaries that are generated from childhood are not the most accurate, understanding that for this it is necessary to take into account the stories of the children since they are the world's cosmovisions and of themselves
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSatanás de Mario Mendoza: una apuesta por salir de la convencionalidad narrativa desde la transmedialidad(2020) Marín Rúa, Luis Miguel; Herrera Rodríguez, CamiloThis work offers a detailed analysis of Satanás by Mario Mendoza, observing from the literature how the transmedial approach is given through the visualization of the causes and effects of that change in the conventional narrative. For this, references such as Jenkins, Scolari, Kinder, etc. select how the transmedial operated in the literature and the way in which each of these conditions make the transmedial click on the narrative in a new world to discover, through different media, fields, and communication platforms in which the work for the recipients can access it according to their tastes and interests. A written novel (2002), a film (2007), and a graphic novel (2018) specifically so far to Satanás as a proposal for transmedial narrative. It shows some principles that make it comply with what is necessary to be classified as a narrative that has come out of the conventional and that is in the literary spectrum to meet the demands of different receivers who want, in their own way, to read what they have to Offer the author and take his own stance on consumption to create a new world.