Examinando por Materia "Niño"
Mostrando 1 - 14 de 14
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConcepciones de las maestras de Educación Básica Primaria de la Institución Educativa Técnica Crisanto Luque, frente al niño como sujeto de derechos, y su relación con las prácticas pedagógicas.(2017-09-20) Bernal Marrugo, Katerine del Carmen; Cerpa Contreras, Jojanna Alexandra; Bolaños Torres, Bertha IsabelThis thesis is entitled Conceptions of Primary Basic Education teachers of the Crisanto Luque Technical Educational Institution, facing the child as a subject of rights, and its relation with pedagogical practices, whose purpose is to unveil the pedagogical practices that are generated within Classroom in relation to the categories of analysis: child, subject of laws, and pedagogical practice. The research was based on the ethnographic method, in the modality of microethnography, which entailed the use of the technique of non-participant observation, the story and the structured interview. The results are visible from the third chapter, section that describes the different moments of the analysis of the information, and that indicates the findings that are interpreted in the fourth chapter. The latter is of great importance as they reveal pedagogical practices mediated by traditional pedagogy, which goes against the conception of the child as a subject of laws
- PublicaciónAcceso abierto¿Cómo incide el acompañamiento familiar en el proceso cognitivo de los niños y las niñas del grado transición de la Institución Educativa Francisco Miranda de Medellín?(2018) Romero Villegas, Karen Eliana; Mario Sánchez, María Alejandra; Zapata García, Lina María; Cárdenas Guzmán, MarielaThe family support during cognitive processes is an invitation to link parents with the processes children adquire from the family-school relationship. This was the result of a an educational research which envolved the family, the children and the kindergarten teachers of such institution with the purpose of identifying and knowing the experiences and learnings the children have acquired at home and school. The methodology used was a semi- structured interview in which the questions reflected the process, development, result and the analysis the teachers and parents use to educate and guide their children, as well as an interactive method and an observation guide to evaluate the cognitive knowledge the children have in the education field
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCurrículo oculto : actitud y estrategia docente para priorizar los procesos evolutivos no lineales de los niños y las niñas del grado transición del Colegio la Salle de Envigado.(Espinosa Bedoya, L.M., Torres Restrepo, C., & Aguinaga Carmona, D. E. (2021). Currículo oculto: actitud y estrategia docente para priorizar los procesos evolutivos no lineales del niño.. (Trabajo de grado Licenciatura en Educación Infantil). Universidad de San Buenaventura, Facultad de Educación, Medellín, 2021) Espinosa Bedoya, Laura Mercedes; Torres Restrepo, Carolina; Aguinaga Carmona, Danely Esneidy; Gallego Tobón, CatalinaThe Hidden Curriculum: Teaching Attitude and Strategies to Prioritize the Non-linear Evolutionary Processes This undergraduate paper was carried out in order to characterize the attitudes and strategies that were implemented from the hidden curriculum to prioritize the evolutionary processes of Children for Kindergarten in La Salle school, Envigado. During this research, a structured non-participant observation process was developed, also, a rubric as an instrument for observation and a semi-structured interview. It was a qualitative research with a narrative hermeneutical approach. This allowed it to identify, analyze and record the conceptions about the non-linear evolutionary development of the hidden curriculum on the kindergarten teachers’ strategies and attitudes. To conclude this thesis, a semi-structured interview was conducted with the kindergarten teachers and non-participant structured observations during the meetings in grade B. Some categories were structured and taken into account in order to respond to the research objectives, where through a narrative, the obtained answers were reflected.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias pedagógicas para detectar la dislexia en el aula de clase de los niños y niñas de 5-6 años de la sede cañasgordas de incolballet de Cali(2015) Panchalo Torres, María Andrea; Ramírez Campo, Carolina; Rodríguez Piedra, Liceth Patricia; Victoria Zuluaga, Jorge HumbertoThe research project: teaching to detect cases of dyslexia in children of 5-6 years the seat Incolballet fat rods Cali posed as children through teaching strategies are linked strategies in education in which they find it understandable that way is greatly improved academic performance in children and their active participation against activities. Teachers gain an insight into the teaching strategies that should be implemented to identify dyslexic children. They take into account disturbing demonstrations by children and will support them so that they unfold within and outside the classroom to enable children with dyslexia detected before sending it to a specialist.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIdentidad a través de la educación(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2018) Buitrago Gutiérrez, Isabella; Molina Gómez, Carlos AlbertoThis degree work have the purpose of bringing the reader closer to a reality by the years through which some parameters of behavior attitudes, feelings, roles and expressions are established for the character called by society as “boy” and “girl”. In this work, through the analytical observation of real situations and everyday experiences part of the culture and the educational environment, present different characteristic, expressions, feelings and behaviors that have been transmitted from generation to generation as “normal reality” and its conform the parameters that both of persons in growing have to adopt. This behaviors looks like it doesn’t take in count the voices and necessities of the people who they are directed, disclaim them their role as their own principal actor of their development and discovery of their own identity in all the aspect that consider the human being.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImaginarios que tejen los niños en torno al tránsito escolar de preescolar a primero(2017) Cardona Sepúlveda, María Isabel; Del Río Pulgarín, Laura Isabel; Ramírez Posada, Daniela; Betancourt Cadavid, Jorge HernánThis degree project has been carried out in order to identify what evokes in the child the transition of preschool to first grade school, to increase awareness of the importance of this event in the school life. This has been done by examining the narrative hermeneutic approach of the qualitative methodology, which proposes as a central axis the interpretation of realities narrated or observed, being thus a decisive factor, the constant contact with the population approached. Meanwhile, our research has ratified the value of referring to the significant influence on the child during this event, because they are the ones who experience feelings and emotions, as a consequence of the large number of changes that are faced. As a graduate in pre-school education at the University of San Buenaventura, we present the work as a proposal that focuses the research on this subject, so that the findings are real, meaningful and of greater practical application.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoUna infancia impactada por un acontecimiento social(2015) Valencia Sánchez, Mónica Esther; Viáfara Sandoval, HaroldThis document shows the process of the research project A CHILDHOOD IMPACTED BY A SOCIAL EVENT was developed between the years 2014-2 and 2015-1 This research is based on the incident that occurred in Cali in the 60s and 70, with the myth known as the monster of the hubs. Cali where children suffered a series of disappearances and rape crimes, leading citizens to be more cautious; because of this I analyze as a negative event is achieved salvage something positive. For this investigation visited the departmental library, the library Comfandi santa rosa park where interviews were conducted vendors and people who were at the time (1969-1975), the search was conducted in newspapers as advertisements, news releases, articles and web pages. Rescuing documentary mass, this research was complemented by theoretical bases of Jaume Funes Artiaga, David Le Breton, Absalom Jimenez heifer Narodoswki Marian, Mary Eumelia Galeano. With these documents and strategies used in research was achieved recognize the types of death, the ages of the victims and preventive measures that take society to stop this negative event.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa influencia de los textos narrativos en el desarrollo de los procesos orales en los niños del grado transición Aº del Colegio la Salle de Bello(2018) Acevedo Buitrago, Luisa Fernanda; Arredondo Villegas, Catalina; Cantor Marín, Leidy Tatiana; Galeano Noreña, Jazmín; Cortés Carmona, Diana MarcelaThe main idea of this paper is to study the influence that narrative texts have on the development of oral processes in children from 5 to 6 years that attend the “transition A” grade in La Salle de Bello School. The principal objective of the project is to analyze the influence that narrative texts have on the development of oral processes in children of “transition A”. The project also has the purpose of acquiring results that allow achieving significant conclusions, guided by the data obtained throughout the research process. This is a qualitative study with a hermeneutical approach. It is based on different techniques such as drawing, playing, semi-structured interview and participant observation. All those previus techniques are used in order to collect relevant information to analyze and thus achieve the objectives proposed. This work allows to understanding of the development that takes place in the construction of oral processes and the formation of integral processes in the meaningful learning. That could be observed in the execution of the plans proposed by the researching teachers, which concluded that the narrative text is a learning tool that favors the oral processes of the students in an initial stage, allowing to strengthen their communicative, social and cognitive skills that later would facilitate in the future the learning of more complex processes such as reading and writing
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl lenguaje natural del niño como clave para la enseñanza de la lectura en el grado preescolar(2018) Uguetty Galeano, Andrea; Montoya Cárdenas, Mónica María; Franco Rodríguez, Luz Marina; Betancourt Cadavid, Jorge HernánThe present work is based on conventional processes, the communicative dimension and the natural language of children. This in order to identify mechanisms or strategies that contribute to teaching and learning, having as a fundamental key the natural language that they acquire in their environment of coexistence before entering an educational institution. The educational sector has not been strictly considered the study of the child's natural language, this to focus on what governs the education system, that is why we work from the communicative dimension, where the student has the possibility of being heard and cut with the conventional processes that still exist, where the child must be recognized as a playful being and perform activities that generate enjoyment, pleasure and enjoyment, in order to obtain a more meaningful teaching and learning process. In general terms, it could be said that the possible place of enunciation that is established in front of the conventional processes in the communicative dimension, susceptible of a look in the key of a natural language in the child is the family, because it is evident that the children arrive at the school with great tools provided in their homes to start their learning process and it is necessary for the school to be aware that parents are the first trainers of children in the communicative dimension and it is necessary for teachers to trust and have account that parents can be part of the training process that the child receives in the classroom and thus be able to make their learning is actually meaningful for their lives. That is why the methodology is qualitative in which an interpretative and naturalistic approach to the subject of study is included, this means that the qualitative researcher studies things in their natural environments, trying to give meaning or interpretation to the meanings that people give them
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas prácticas pedagógicas del maestro en relación con los conflictos de desempeño escolar(2013) Arroyave Torres, Licey Marión; Rodríguez Gonzalez, Karen Jineth; Victoria Zuluaga, Jorge HumbertoLas prácticas pedagógicas en la educación representan los procedimientos, estrategias, acciones que se usan dentro del quehacer diario del maestro, donde se guía el proceso de aprendizaje de los estudiantes. Dichas prácticas influyen en la generación de conflictos de desempeño escolar el cual se entiende como las dificultades frente a las necesidades formativas de los estudiantes y lo que el educador ofrece a los educandos. Este tipo de conflicto se presenta constantemente en las instituciones educativas y en todos los niveles, por esto se realizó un estudio descriptivo con una muestra de un grupo de maestros y sus respectivos estudiantes a los cuales se les aplicaron unas entrevistas y observaciones, que permitieron identificar practicas pedagógicas y manifestaciones de conflicto de desempeño escolar. Después de la sistematización de toda la información se obtuvo que la mayoría de maestros hacen uso de prácticas pedagógicas inadecuadas, las cuales influyen en la generación de conflictos de desempeño escolar en sus estudiantes. Además que los maestros intervienen de forma inadecuada en la solución a dichos conflictos. Por otro lado, los conflictos de desempeño escolar en los estudiantes se reflejan a través de manifestaciones en sus comportamientos y actitudes, buscando excusas para no demostrar su necesidad educativa.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoReflexiones en torno a la memoria de la literatura infantil. “Las Maletas De Auschwitz” como posibilidad de tensión en la educación infantil(Gil Ossa, M. C., Martínez Tabares, D., Mejía Londoño, M. A., & Torres Preciado, S. (2021). Reflexiones en torno a la memoria de la literatura infantil. Las maletas de Auschwitz como posibilidad de tensión en la educación infantil. (Trabajo de grado Licenciatura en Educación Infantil). Universidad de San Buenaventura, Facultad de Educación, Medellín, 2021) Mejía Londoño, María Alejandra; Torres Preciado, Susana; Martínez Tabares, Daniela; Gil Ossa, María Camila; Blandón Giraldo, Alba Mery; Gómez Montoya, Víctor DanielThe modern educational project has shown the child to be impossible in social life, in other words, he is not believed capable of living in it, which hinders him from coming closer to humanization (freedom, dignity and autonomy), focusing education only on instruction and forgetting the sensitive reason and the need for experience in education, so that the child comes closer to reality as it is and not, permeated by the need inferred by the adult. That is why, in formal children's education, sometimes mediations are presented to the child that do not favor his experience, as it is the case of children's literature, the specific case of the present project; in this, the different types of children's literature expose a social life more utopian than real; a transformation in such mediations that make possible the coming closer to the child through memory, that is to say, to the sensitive reason, would imply by itself, a transformation in the educational project and in the social life.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas representaciones sociales que los niños construyen en la primera infancia sobre los fenómenos naturales a partir de la literatura infantil(2016) Castrillón Gómez, María Camila; Zapata Betancur, Deisy Jhoana; Laura Eloísa, Ríos Cataño; Cárdenas Guzmán, Mariela del ClaretThis thesis is about the social representations that children have in their early childhood around natural phenomena, and how we can know it through different strategies that the children´s literature provides. It takes place in two schools from Copacabana, first one is a private school named CE Paso a Paso, and the second one is a public school named IE José Miguel de Restrepo y Puerta.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSignificación del duelo en niños frente a una enfermedad oncológica en la ciudad de Cali(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2019) González Osorio, Martha Lucía; Echandia Villegas, Connie AlejandraObjective: Identify how the child means mourning in front of an oncological disease in a foundation from Cali, having as reference Kúblers phases of mourning and the Neimevers conception of loss. Materials and methods: A qualitative, descriptive study with a sample consisting of 3 mothers with their daughters, who were diagnosed with cancer, who were living in the La Divina Providencia Foundation and who attended outpatient chemotherapy. For the collection of information, non-standardized interviews and free observations were used. Results: Cancer, although it is considered an affectation of the physical body, significantly mobilizes the emotionality of the child and his family. The parents are the main reference of the child at the time of facing a situation or a problem, in this way the child creates from what he observes around him, the meaning of what is happening. The management of information during the disease recognition process plays a fundamental role in the development of emotional and physical acceptance of the disease. The child is isolated from the decisions that must be made for his improvement, making him a passive agent in his process. Conclusions: During the minor's adaptive process, the psychotherapist plays a very important role in the way in which he understands and faces his illness and his day to day, because before being diagnosed, the infant begins to notice changes in his body, to which he will assign a meaning, thus is relevant to communicate the child properly, the reason for their body and emotional changes at the right time, so he can live a process without negative predispositions, starting with a chat with the doctors and parents in which the child is present.
- PublicaciónRestringidoViolencia social en la escuela. Narrativas de jóvenes escolarizados de la comuna 4 de Santiago de Cali 2013-2017(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2019) Gómez Etayo, Patricia; Velez de la Calle, Claudia del PilarLa escuela no siempre es el lugar acogedor, armonioso, del buen vivir, que promueve la convivencia pacífica y la asimilación de conocimiento; la escuela, es también el escenario donde niños, niñas y adolescentes interactúan con una serie de realidades contextuales que en ocasiones vulneran sus derechos. La tesis doctoral “Violencia social en la escuela: narrativas de jóvenes escolarizados de la comuna 4 de Cali 2013 - 2017”, contiene los hallazgos de la investigación la cual tuvo por objetivo comprender las situaciones de violencia en la escuela en relación con la violencia social a partir de las situaciones narradas por los estudiantes de Instituciones Educativas Oficiales de la comuna 4 de Cali. La investigación pone en evidencia las formas de violencia a las que están expuestos los escolares en contextos familiares y barriales, la relación que existe entre éstas y las situaciones que suceden en la escuela; reconociendo y visibilizando cómo ellos las asumen y dan trámite; vislumbrando desde sus narrativas, sus sentimientos, pensamientos, alegrías, miedos, tristezas, afectos, odios, envidias y frustraciones. Llegando a la conclusión que la mayoría de las situaciones de violencia que viven niños y niñas son pocas veces tratadas en el momento oportuno y se revelan más adelante, por lo general en la adolescencia con relaciones conflictivas, comportamientos agresivos hacia otros, desmotivación por el estudio o en forma de depresiones, autolesiones, consumo de sustancias psicoactivas, permanencia en parches, pandillas o grupos al margen de la ley, expresiones que retoman el contexto escolar como escenario.