Examinando por Materia "Nutrición"
Mostrando 1 - 8 de 8
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa alimentación saludable : un aspecto histórico cultural(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2015) Cifuentes Rojas, Laura Cristina; Galeano Bautista, María CeilaPurpose. Identify the meanings of the healthy eating. Methodology. This type of study is descriptive and qualitative, we work with 10 participants, 5 children’s and 5 mothers or caregivers of the students of a school located in a rural zone, we do 2 and 3 interviews and participative observation. Results. The care of the food in different cases occur for the emotions and feelings that generate eating them, the reason of this is because the food ubicate them in their personal history that bring memories. For their is important that in this choice the food that becomes in the language of others and the interaction with their environment they identify like important because the food generate a longer life as they help to care the health, this is the principal preoccupation of the mothers or caregivers who are medidted for the economic factor for that reason the choice of the aliments is already a possibility question. Conclusion. It was understood that the people mean the healthy alimentation by a internalization process that consist in an inside re-construction of an out operation that could be a process of anchourage in this process there are and acceptation of the unknown object so from there generate the practices, this is the reason for what is indispensable understand the person by the cultural social space and his historic place.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCondición nutricional y su relación en el desarrollo psicomotor en niños de 0 a 7 años(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2021-09-25) Sánchez Pérez, María Bernarda; Utria Utria, Stephanie Paola; Vizcaíno Rodríguez, Rosmery; GIMHUS - Grupo de Investigación de Movimiento Humano y SaludObjetivo: Revisar la evidencia científica de la condición nutricional y su relación con el desarrollo psicomotor en niños de 0 a 7 años. A su vez, analizar y recopilar en diversas fuentes de investigación, artículos que puedan sustentar la hipótesis de la relación existente entre la condición nutricional y el desarrollo psicomotor en niños. Metodología: Se realizó una búsqueda bibliográfica selectiva, haciendo uso de base de datos como: LILACS, Scielo, Scopus, EBSCO, ScienceDirect, El Sevier, PubMed. En la selección se tuvo en cuenta tesis, artículos completos y de revisión. Además de publicaciones encontradas en revistas científicas. Conclusión: La selección de búsqueda se tomó de acuerdo a artículos científicos que proporcionaran información veraz, así como por el análisis de la variabilidad, fiabilidad y lectura crítica de cada resultado encontrado, obteniendo un total de 52 bibliografías para revisar, divididas entre 6 tesis, 36 artículos completos y de revisión, y 10 noticias, publicadas entre los años 2014 a 2021, los cuales concluyen que si existe una relación significativa entre la condición nutricional y el perfil psicomotor en los niños, ya que, al presentar una condición nutricional deficiente, aumentan los riesgos en salud y las deficiencias en las cualidades físicas del movimiento.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfecto de un programa de capacitación enfocada a las buenas practicas alimentarias y nutricionales en primera infancia dirigido a madres adolescentes de la Fundación Juan Felipe Gomez Escobar de la ciudad de Cartagena(2018-06-06) Beltrán Ordoñez, Yorelis; Caicedo Arteaga, Leidy Paola; Mondragón Bohórquez, Sandra PaolaOBJECTIVE: to evaluate the effect of an education program in teenager’s mothers in terms ofknowledge about feeding and swallowing practices of these mothers with their child’sin the Juan Felipe Gómez Escobar Foundation. METHODOLOGY: the present research was of the experimental type of longitudinal section taking a sample of 30 teenager’s mothers, with children between 0 and 4 years of age, of which 24 mothers belonging to the Juan Felipe Gómez Escobar Foundation participated. RESULTS: the civil status of the mothers that most predominated was that of stable union with 40,91%, this being more frequent between being the mother head of household with 36.36%, living with their partners with 22.73%. At the educational level, the most frequent educational level was secondary with 59.09% compared to primary school, which showed a technical education rate of 31.82% and 4.55% did not answer. As for the distribution of the composition of the family group, there was a equality of 50% who live with father, mother, and siblings and the other 50% is composed of the family group plus other relatives. Subsequent knowledge of the wilconxon test training program showed that breastfeeding obtained a result of 052 where it was evidenced that there were no significant statistical changes, compared with food milestones, 000, orofacial reflexes, 007, maxillofacial growth, 000, process of swallowing, 000, which showed a statistical significance with the training program for the population under study. CONCLUSION: It was concluded that it is necessary to increase the implementation of programs that are aimed at good food and nutrition practices in adolescent mothers to achieve a positive change in the face of the different cultural beliefs that influence the feeding of their children, although the program produced a statistical significance where it says that changes were obtained in the face of nutritional practices and the relationship of oral motor function with the whole feeding process.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfectos de la pandemia covid19 en hábitos de sedentarismo y obesidad en niños de edad escolar(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2022) Herrera Valdez, Juan Daniel; Carvajal Vélez, Santiago; Ospina Arroyave, Ana María; Sáenz Ramírez, Yerson Stiven; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosObesity in school-age children is an increasingly common cause of consultation. This disease, which is considered an epidemic for the world health organization, becomes worrying at the time of relation to the effects of pandemics such as the current COVID -19, the habits that affect children of school age, which are more tempted by marketing and labeling for the constant consumption of foods that do not provide adequate micronutrient intake. The objective is to recognize in school sedentary life how the COVID -19 pandemic generates obesity habits in some school-age children. The work was qualitative, descriptive, having a hermeneutical historical approach, and a sample approached from the documentary review with articles taken in databases Scielo, Dialnet, EBSCO, where there are 16 articles that talk about nutrition, 12 about obesity, 10 for sedentary lifestyle and 4 for anxiety. Results are found that show studies where school age is the lowest rate of nutrients and components that do not contribute to the proper functioning of human metabolism. Where school-age children need a series of healthy and nutritious foods since they have a constant growth stage and based on studies that they must eat between four to five times a day to be able to supply the adequate amount of daily food.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias para el fortalecimiento de procesos productivos colaborativos en poblaciones en situación de vulnerabilidad de la ciudad de Medellín(2019) Bolívar Vásquez, Valentina; Calderón Riaño, Diomar ElenaPeople in situations of vulnerability are exposed to external effects generated by political, economic, social, technological, environmental, ecological, educational, institutional, ideological and cultural factors, this means that no one is exempt from being in a situation of vulnerability, in which you can see your ability to confront and overcome this obstacle. Being in this situation, people are more susceptible to affectations, because their ability to foresee, react and overcome adversity is diminished, as in the case of access to proper nutrition, both in quality, quantity and availability, since food is one of the aspects that is most sacrificed in the home due to the economic situation in which they live. Sacrificing food because of the situation of economic vulnerability produces deficiencies in the organization and internal cohesion of the populations in this situation, which limits their ability to prevent, mitigate and respond to situations that endanger the lives of people, such as poor nutrition, since a diet that does not satisfy the energetic needs for a good development, can produce consequences in the development of the people. Based on the identification of the food deficit in vulnerable populations, a design project focused on strengthening the collaborative production processes in these populations, especially in the practice of agriculture, since food independence would facilitate the improvement of living conditions, not only of people in a situation of vulnerability, but also of their environment
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoHerramienta interactiva para influenciar hábitos de compra alimenticia saludables en los consumidores de tiendas de barrio de la ciudad de Medellín(2019) Cardona Piedrahita, Moisés Camilo; Ríos Arellano, Ricardo Andrés de losThis Project talks about the study and analysis of the customs and food consumption habits of a population with a nutritional lack of knowledge and how this affect their day-to-day purchase decisions in the closest neighborhood stores. One of the main factors involved in the development of this problem is the lack of knowledge about what it is and what it takes to have a balanced diet according to the available budget (A. Hernández, 2000) for that reason it is necessary to consider taking this knowledge to the homes with the purpose of raising awareness about which are the strategies, to implement, in ale to potentiate a more balanced food intake (Ministerio de Educación, 2016). Taking into account the above, it is questioned how from the interaction with a communicative element prior to the time of purchase, it is possible to transmit this knowledge, with the aim of improving the ways of feeding, influencing food buying habits in a healthier way, considering the purchase interaction and the exchange of nutritional knowledge, with the idea of influencing the decision making of these consumers and encouraging a conscious food purchase. The design response interactively intervenes at the moment of the food purchase, offering the possibility of evaluating the nutritional contribution values from the products thought to acquire, focusing specifically on the breakfast time, due to the level of relevance that this food has in the caloric, energetic and nutritional contribution of the whole day, in addition that the customs and alimentary preferences of the population indicate a repetitive pattern of consumption of the same products that make up the breakfast in the hour of the night
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPropuesta de aprovechamiento de residuos de construcción y demolición (RCD) como fuente nutricional para suelos contaminados por pesticidas(2020) Corrales Vargas, Catalina; Morales Jiménez, Braulio Andrés; Jaramillo Florez, Maria ConsueloConstruction and demolition waste (C&DW) is the result of urban growth such as concrete blocks,bricks, gypsum, porcelain, etc. Currently, urban development has become exponential, which hasled to increased construction and demolition activity, generatingthe inadequate disposal andaccumulation of waste from these activities, thus causing environmental and social problems,because about 57% of waste is not treated properly.Given the high use of soils for agriculture, various substances have been used to optimize resultsor to prevent and mitigate certain pests, such as pesticides. Commonly, to support plant growth,fertilizer has been used to nourish the soil, increasing the essential mineral nutrients for the plantsand also are involved in metabolic or structural functions, these minerals are C, H, O, N and Sbeing the main contributors of organic matter, P, B and Si that activate the defense system and ithas been evidenced the presence of minerals (Ca, Mg, Fe, Mn, Zn, Si, Al, and Na) in thecomposition of C&DW, which has led to the hypothesis of; if it would be possible to give themanother productive use and if it would be viable to apply them to the soil so that the plants assimilatethem and their nutrition is achieved.To make these nutrients moreaccessible to plants, it isnecessary to add a microorganism previously extracted from the C&DW to degrade it and disposeof the nutrients in the soil. The use of the pesticide INVETRINA 200 EC was evaluated as toxicto plants, since the proposal is based on the use of microorganisms and C&DW to nourishagricultural soils where this pesticide has been used.To determine the concentration of the pesticide to which plants are affected in their growth, anecotoxicity test was used, indicating then 4 concentrations of 2.75mg/L, 5.5 mg/L, 11mg/L and 22mg/l to determine the most lethal dose that for this case was 22 mg/L, although with the contractionof 2.75 mg/l it stimulated growth. It was determined that the existing microorganisms in theC&DW were Gram-positive bacteria, being specifically violet bacilli possibly capable of degradingthe C&DW, and from this it is proposed to use the composition C&DW+microorganism toimplement it as a nutritional source in the soils as a substitution to the commercial fertilizer, in thisway it would be reducing costs in agriculture and supporting the problem of soil degradation.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPropuesta de configuración de la planta de alimentos complementos nutricionales utilizando una herramienta de simulación en la compañía ABC(2013) Santamaría, Laura Johanna; Cubillos Estrada, Diana Carolina; Ballesteros Riveros, Frank AlexanderLa compañía ABC, buscando incrementar su participación en el mercado de productos naturales y a través de su experiencia como comercializador, ve una oportunidad de negocio buscando crear su propia planta de alimentos que lo abastezca de producto para comercializar y donde pueda ofrecer un servicio adicional que sería maquilarle productos a otros pequeños comercializadores para que inicien a comercializar sus propias marcas buscar potencializar el crecimiento del gremio. Por esto las directivas de la compañía permiten que se realice el estudio de configuración de una planta de alimentos de complementos nutricionales donde se tendrán en cuenta herramientas propias de la ingeniería industrial, para lograr simular un modelo que le aporte las herramientas necesarias a la compañía para tomar una decisión de la viabilidad del proyecto que de ser aprobado pasaría ya a una etapa de implementación