Examinando por Materia "Organizational climate"
Mostrando 1 - 12 de 12
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de la influencia de la gestión del talento humano en la generación de ventajas competitivas para las organizaciones Latinoamérica(2021-02-22) Cabarcas Hernández, Melissa; Lozano Burgos, Ana PaulaEn el siguiente artículo de revisión se presenta un análisis entorno a la influencia que ejerce la gestión del talento humano en la generación de ventajas competitivas, es importante reconocer que parte de la problemática identificada en el sector empresarial a nivel nacional e internacional ; consiste en que muchas de las empresas dejan de ser competitivas en un mercado cada más exigente y cambiante debido a que no cuentan con una gestión estratégica lo suficientemente eficiente como para mantenerse y a la vez estar un paso adelante en esta dinámica que exige crear y generar valor desde el interior de las mimas. En este sentido, se percibe el talento humano no sólo como un activo dentro de la organización sino como un aliado estratégico de la misma; así, cuando el recurso humano se identifica con su estructura organizacional, logra aumentar su desempeño y mejorar de manera proporcional la productividad y la competitividad para estas mismas, sabiendo el talento humano que si ellos cuidan los interés de la empresa estarán trabajando por un mejor bienestar para ellos, es decir, si la empresa evoluciona, evolucionan sus procesos y aumenta las ganancias, razón por la cual se debe contribuir a por procurar un mejor bienestar.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCapital humano y progreso en el turismo(2020-02-20) Navarro Escobar, Daniela del Carmen; Taylor Abello, RaúlThis paper reflects on the strategic role of human capital along with competitiveness in tourism and how they have modified their panorama from a professional point of view, so there was a need to identify which factors and strategies guarantee companies an advantage in the sector in order to increase the levels of preparation of workers, proposals are thus proposed to attract tourist training. Tourism is an indispensable factor to allow a sustainable and solid development capable of competing in a totally globalized environment in the face of changing situations in commercial activity where advances in human capital are implemented and its valuation is measured by measuring its performance
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEmociones y clima organizacional(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2018) Muñoz Bran, Alexander; Sarria Molina, Diana Isabel; Molina Gómez, Carlos AlbertoLeaders often question themselves why their organizations do not achieve success if the entire organizational structure and the strategic plans are well thought. It happens that there are other type of forces that mobilize organizations; that configure and reconfigure them; that can facilitate the achievement of the objectives if leaders take them into account in the exercise of management or can obstruct the organizational dynamics and the attainment of the mentioned objectives if leaders ignore them.One of these forces seems to be the flow of emotions of the individuals in the organizations. If this is true, then it could be thought that all things that happen within organizations are crossed by emotions, which we suspect have an important impact on their dynamics, especially in the configuration of the organizational climate. This is a variable that influences people´s behavior and therefore intervenes in their relevant decisions, including the ones of the leaders.Apparently this has been understood by many senior managers who more or less conscious, have decided to incorporate practices into their management that help them to use this information in favor of the organizations they work for and their respective interests. Consequently, there is evidence of organizations -such as schools, churches, universities, offices, factories- where the subjectivities of those who work within them are managed, governed or manipulated.Let's show then what is happening in the real world of organizations through one of the lenses of subjectivity: The Emotions and their flow
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias para mitigar los efectos del clima organizacional en la productividad de las organizaciones(2018) Blandón Navarro, Andrés Felipe; Blandón Navarro, Juan Camilo; Vélez Bedoya, Ángel RodrigoThis article analyses the dimensions of the organization that affect the organizational climate to establish the direct relationship that may come to exist with the productivity of it. The research deals with a quantitative analysis, using correlation and determination matrices to measure the degree of impact and association of one dimension with another, to define in this way the possible relationships and/or explanations that are established between them. The results show that some dimensions are more representative and it is evident that there is a direct relationship between the organizational climate and the productivity of an organization, indicating that the student/employee plays a too important role within this, therefore, strategies are raised that help to improve these factors. Organizations are changing, so research serves as a starting point for formulating actions that mitigate negative impacts and/or reinforce the positive impacts of the organizational climate within productivity. The study does not have limitations, and because of this, other types of analyses can be established
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFactores que intervienen en la productividad en el sector salud(2018) Mosquera Torres, Consuelo; Ramírez Montoya, Lady Andrea; Londoño Ardila, Luis FelipeTo carry out the article on Factors Involved in Productivity in the Health Sector, a bibliographic review of fifty reference articles was carried out, which were less than five years old, where articles related to the health sector were mainly searched. Issues such as organizational climate, job satisfaction, burnout syndrome and the relationship these factors had with the productivity of hospitals. The main result that could be verified by means of the research carried out was that the productivity if it is affected by the present conditions in the organization, which is reflected in the studies applied to institutions of the health sector, understanding that the satisfaction of the Workers can only be given in healthy environments and with guarantees of protection for the caregiver, so that in the long run it will be the user who obtains the greatest satisfaction when requesting health services
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInfluencia del clima organizacional en el desarrollo de las pequeñas empresas: caso Cartagena de Indias(2018-10-10) Aldana Pérez, Natalia Andrea; Taylor Abello, RaúlThe organizational climate becomes one of the most attractive and interesting topics in the current business environment, due to the continuous socio-economic and political changes that make it necessary for companies to establish competitive advantages that differentiate them from others. The main objective of this research is to understand and analyze the influence that the organizational climate has on the performance of small businesses in Cartagena in order to optimize the development of productivity and competitiveness against others in companies, attributing benefits not only to the Outstanding enterprise but to the growth of a region, product of the good exercise of the organizational climate and human talent..
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa influencia del poder en el clima organizacional de una organización educativa(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2017) Benavides Soto, Lucelly; Muñoz Bedoya, Carlos AdolfoIn this research paper, the theoretical foundations of the philosopher and Psychologist Michel Foucault are exposed, in relation to the concept of power and its power mechanisms, which are an influence of impact within an educational organization. Foucault considers that power exists only when it is put into action; this acts not on others but on their present or future actions (Foucault, 1991, pág. 83), thus producing subjects who, using power mechanisms, mobilize the organization, achieving a balance that is beneficial, thanks to the commitment that is made by the actions of the collaborators. Considering that in Foucault’s approach power is not violence, repression or imposition, but active and productive among the subjects, its influence among the people at the Ana Julia Holguín de Hurtado School is visible as well as the way it affects the Organizational climate in such institution.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIntervention model in organizational climate(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2009) Cárdenas Niño, Lucila; Arciniegas Rodríguez, Yuly Cristina; Barrera Cárdenas, MónicaEl objetivo de este estudio fue evaluar si el modelo de intervención en clima organizacional PMCO, era efectivo en el Hospital de Yopal, Colombia. Se implementaron las siguientes cinco fases propuestas por el modelo: 1) análisis del problema, 2) sensibilización, 3) diseño y planeación de estrategias a nivel individual, intergrupal y organizacional, 4) implementación de estrategias y 5) evaluación del proceso. Se eligió un diseño de dos grupos, experimental y control, analizándose si hubo diferencias significativas en las medias de los grupos; se aplico la prueba t a las dimensiones de alto riesgo en el clima organizacional, tales como nivel de trabajo (t = 2,65), comunicación organizacional (t = 4,32) y modelo de gestión (t = 7,99), demostrándose que existen diferencias significativas (p ≤ ,01) entre el grupo experimental y control. Se concluye que la implementación de este modelo logró mejorar el clima organizacional en la entidad.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInversión en el bienestar laboral, mejor estrategia para el aumento en niveles productivos y rentables en CEIN S.A.S.(2019) Barrera Hoyos, Catherine; Barrientos Sánchez, Nasly Tatiana; Pereanez Herrera, John FernandoThe purpose of this work is to design a model of labour welfare that meets the needs, goals and objectives of the CEIN S.A.S company, in order to obtain steady production levels and secure profitability. The lack of a labor welfare model in the Organization, does not allow employees to generate effective cores that impact productivity. The research methodology is studying the case, looking for evidence lack that has CEIN S.A.S not having defined the map of processes of the Organization; research is reaching exploratory, because that CEIN S.A.S is a company that takes 21 months on the market and has areas defined by senior management; the research is qualitative, applying a survey to 11 employees (100% of employees). The objective of the survey was to identify the shortcomings that has CEIN S.A.S. in labour welfare issues and propose a model that fits the needs of partners and the criteria of the strategic direction. The results obtained through the application of the survey are indications for the creation of labor welfare model for the Organization, with this in mind creates the management process of contributors that displays is the thread wellness Labour, this model is comprised of three main stages which are planning, execution and evaluation of results, created under the profile of CEIN S.A.S.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoMedición del clima organizacional en la Universidad de San Buenaventura Cartagena(2017-11-23) Arroyo Meza, Karen Milena; Pianeta Castro, CristianThe present paper presents results of a series of qualitative variables aimed at identifying and categorizing the perceptions of the workers of the University of San Buenaventura in Cartagena, regarding the organizational characteristics of their entity, in order to determine the strengths or weaknesses that are presented in the organizational climate, using a 25-dimensional model initially developed by Hernan Álvarez Londoño, updated, adapted and completed by Álvaro Zapata Dominguez and Monica Garcia de Otálora, which was applied to 95% of the officials of the different areas of the university, thus finding problems between the results which revealed the need to design a short-term intervention action plan that would allow to quickly meet these needs detected in the processes.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPercepción de clima organizacional de los empleados de planta de la empresa de servicios temporales Saitemp S.A sede Medellín-2016(2016) Jerez Jurado, Jessica; María Teresa, Ramírez Mejía; Villamizar Reyes, Milena MargaritaThis paper aims to diagnose the perception of organizational climate with plant employees Company Temporary Saitemp SA, Medellin -2016, that becomes an input to deliver to the degree work and how to choose Specialist degree in Organizational Psychology and work, University of San Buenaventura. The measurement of organizational climate is based on the combination of experience in Saitemp SA, and the knowledge acquired during specialization, to establish a picture to identify the perception of climate that have employees of the company, and from the results make proposals to improve or maintain the climate that occurs today, towards the continuous improvement of processes that enable sustainability. In carrying out this work the PMCO grade test was applied, which measures variables such as management style, personal growth, organizational structure, workload, interpersonal relations, organizational communication and corporate image. Regarding the results it is evident that there is adequate perception of organizational climate in Saitemp S.A., which is within the average, highlighting aspects such as personal growth and corporate image.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoTrabajo desde casa e inclusión laboral. Bases del salario emocional y factores determinantes en el clima organizacional(2018) Montoya Calero, Juan Esteban; Patiño Chaverra, Nelson AugustoIt is said that the customer is the raison d'être of the companies, so the employee has been left aside. This one plays a very important role in the organizations since it is the letter of presentation of the same and of this will depend the fulfillment of the objectives. It is very important to take into account that the gaps that exist, physically or mentally in a worker must be eliminated, provided that it demonstrates the relationship between knowledge and commitment to the organization they represent. The employee, his tastes, passions, interests and family, are important in the companies, and the feeling of being part of an organization that cares for this and for everything that surrounds it, is one of the factors so that, Develop functions to increase productivity