Examinando por Materia "Physical activity"
Mostrando 1 - 13 de 13
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoActitud ante la actividad física y del deporte en estudiantes universitarios(2019) Pérez Vera, Carlos Giovany; Cuartas Castrillón, Daniel Andrés; Suárez González, Juan Manuel; Henao Sabogal, CarolinaThe levels of sedentary behavior in the Colombian population have become a public health problematic; and from the sports psychology perspective, it is considered that a negative opinion towards physical education and a decrease of physical activity has direct repercussions on the deterioration of the quality of life. The aim of this quantitative, non-experimental and descriptive research paper is to describe the attitudinal patterns (positive-negative) of sports and physical activity in college students. The population was centered on college students from three different careers: Architecture, early childhood education degree, and psychology Likewise, an intentional sampling was included and two major instruments were used: the international physical activity questionnaire (IPAQ) and the attitudes scale towards physical activity. The results of the research point out to a correlational relation between: the degree and the level of physical activity and gender differences; pinpointing a key risk factor, the postponing of physical activity due to academic obligations without undermining its importance on professional development
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa actividad física como factor protector del consumo de sustancias psicoactivas(2017) Morales Arango, Laura Estefanía; Rodríguez Molina, Marinela; Cano Bedoya, Víctor HugoThe objective of this investigation is to make an approximation to the physical activity as a protector factor against the consumption of psychoactive substances in various groups of people, who assist at the Instituto de Deportes y Recreación (INDERES) ´s sport programs, during the second semester of 2016. According to the review of antecedents, a high motivation when beginning and maintaining sports practice are the key for this constituted in a protective factor of use of psychoactive substances. Because of this in this investigation there were two questionnaires, first MIMCA, to evaluate the motivation of beginning and staying in a sports practice was used, and the screening proof: Smoking and Substance Involvement Screening Test (ASSIST), for the psychoactive substances consumption The Methodology used in this investigation was quantitative, of transverse type, also sociodemographic information was collected from a sample of 379 beneficiaries. Between the most significant findings, it is emphasized that in the population object of study, the motivation for beginning and the maintaining in physical activity are high, and in these people the sport acts like a factor of protection in the abuse of substances like cigarette, weed and alcoholic drinks; and on other substances such as cocaine, ecstasy, inhalants, tranquilizers and hallucinogens it’s constituted as a protector of consumption an abuse, taking in account the low prevalence in the use of these. Grupo de Investigación: Estudios Clínicos y Sociales en Psicología. -- Línea de Investigación: Adicciones. -- Área: promoción y prevención. -- Tema: la actividad física como factor de protección del consumo.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización del nivel de actitud hacia la práctica de la Actividad física y el deporte (BÁDMINTON), dentro de la clase de educación física en el grado quinto del Colegio Adventista de Cartagena(2016-04-13) González Sinnig, Nelson Enrique; Cardozo Pacheco, Luis ÁngelThis research aims to characterizing physical attitude of the Cartagena Adventist School students in fifth grade who practice a new sport in physical education class through E.A.F.D test, designed by Dosil. J, at the University of Vigo (Spain) in 2002. This research is conducted in order to study the attitude towards the practice of an unconventional sport as badminton, where these students have spent many years practicing football in PE, which is currently prevalent in the school situation. To this end, a technique for gathering information was used by the scale of attitudes toward physical activity and sport as selected instrument. Where research can show how attitude level towards the practice of physical activity and sports through badminton, is characterized, showing it is vital to innovate in educational institutions within the Physical Education class.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDeporte y discapacidad: relaciones y tensiones(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Espinosa Triviño, Catalina; Pérez Muñoz, Mónica CristinaTalking about sport is very interesting for the benefits it provides one of the important benefits that makes much reference; is inclusive sport within this subject this sport in people with disability status, the purpose of writing is to illustrate a little, what it really means sport and its relationship to the issue of disability opens a narrow gap in acceptance that all human beings have the right to sport and recreation regardless of the conditions you have. All in order to create a society with values, civic principles that strengthen human tissue.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfectos de un programa de ejercicios de tai chi kam fung en adultos mayores de una institución geriátrica en Cartagena(2019-10-25) Martínez Morales, Ana Melissa; Miranda Moncada, Vanessa; Saldarriaga Escobar, Diana PatriciaObjective: To evaluate the effects of a TAI CHI exercise program in the elderly of a geriatric center in Cartagena. Method: Pre-experimental research was conducted. The population consisted of 28 older adults aged 61 to 87 years belonging to a center of life of Cartagena. Where an exercise program with a duration of 8 weeks was carried out, in which they were evaluated before doing the aforementioned and then with the Lawton, Katz index scales, Philadelphia moral scale, Tinetti scale, finger coordination- nose and heel-shin and finally an apparent measurement of the lower limbs was performed. The exercise program cost of an exercise program that was carried out 3 times per week and with a duration of 35 to 40 minutes, where there was a warm-up, activities such as stretching, breathing exercises, concentration, balance, the march was worked according to form 10 of Tai Chi and 7 relaxation. The data obtained were tabulated in the Microsoft Office Excel program and then analyzed with the SPSS program. Results: 60.7% of the participants were female. Specific best practices were evidenced in the Tinetti scale where it was observed that in the assessment of the balance it had increased up to 5 points after the intervention, reducing the risk of falls in 81.8% of the subjects, likewise it was found that when performing the apparent measurement of lower limbs post alignment exercise there was a reduction of the difference up to 2 cm.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfectos del entrenamiento cruzado vs el entrenamiento tradicional sobre la composición corporal y Vo2 pico en mujeres y hombres de 18 a 45 años de edad sometidos a ocho semanas de entrenamiento en el Centro de Acondicionamiento Físico Ultra Wellness Center(2019) Lopera Arango, Luis Felipe; Arcila Quintero, Juan Carlos; López Soto, Juan CamiloThe World Health Organization (WHO) figures show that the world population is increasing chronic non-communicable diseases (CNCDS), such as obesity, hypertension, atherosclerosis and type II diabetes mellitus; leading to increased cardiovascular disease (EC), representing the leading cause of death worldwide. The interventions in physical activity have been shown to have effects on the body composition and the VO2, variables that seem to decrease the cardiovascular risk, however the most efficient load parameters, are still in discussion, therefore arises the Question about the effects of cross-training vs. traditional training on body composition and peak Vo2 in women and men 18 to 45 years of age subjected to 8 weeks of training at the Ultra Wellness Center Fitness Center. Methodology: Study of experimental cut simple blind and parallel, approved by the Ethics Committee of the University San Buenaventura Medellin. The intervention was carried out in 2 groups randomised and subjected to 8 weeks of intervention, in cross and traditional training; We analyzed variables such as Vo2 Pico, and body composition. Sample size calculation was performed through EPIDAT version 4.0 and pre and post statistical data were analyzed through SPSS V. 21 Software Results: There were No differences between the statistically significant groups in the population before the intervention; indicating that the basal variables were homogeneous, later on the intervention found significant differences in the abdominal perimeter variable, > P = 0.05 of the cross training individuals who decreased 2 centimeters After 8 weeks of intervention; However, the body composition variable did not have statistically significant changes
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIniciación deportiva en primera infancia: estado del arte(2016) Gómez Restrepo, Jorge Alberto; Colorado Arango, Andrés LeonardoPhysical activity during early childhood has been object of imprecisions for the longest time because there has been no consensus on which science or discipline must be the one to stablish the parameters for children to exercise properly. Investigations, which go beyond space and time are few. Some efforts made in different countries are evidence of peer reviewed articles that started off as undergraduate thesis; some others are made out of medical readings which respond to the different development stages. The objective in this study is to make a comprehensive state-of-the-art structure about training during first infancy articulated with the study of physical, motor and methodological variables of the Sports Initiation during First Infancy, known as Heroes’ quarry for Envigado FC developed by San Buenaventura University in Medellín. The chosen methodology was documental, which is recovering documents and consulting them and different databases, which again show related investigations of over fifteen countries in four continents. It is concluded that the investigation on this topic should be addressed by a multidisciplinary group composed by professionals of different areas, such as education –preschool-; and movement –physical education-. The suggestion is that each professional contributes how he may be able to from his or her specific knowledge area, so that children everywhere get benefited.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoMedición de la actividad física por medio del IPAQ corto versión Colombia de los estudiantes del primer semestre de la Universidad San Buenaventura Medellín, 2019-1(2019) Jiménez Taborda, Juldor Fabio; Obregon Lemus, Marta Isabel; Tamayo Chaverra, Gelber de Jesús; Gaviria Alzate, Samuel OctavioHe investigation consisted of a cross-sectional analysis in which it was intended to examine the levels of physical activity of the population who entered the first semester of the different programs offered by the University of San Buenaventura sectional Medellin by means of the questionnaire short IPAQ validated version for Colombia. The tests were carried out in the spaces arranged by the university in the week of induction of the year 2019-1. The participants, all of them of age, were informed of the objective of the investigation, had a brief description of how the questionnaire was filled by the investigators and signed an informed consent authorizing the management of the Information. The project was endorsed by the Bioethical Committee of the Universidad San Buenaventura Medellín
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoNivel de actividad física y percepción de la calidad de vida en adultos asmáticos en una I.P.S de Cartagena de Indias(2018-09-28) Aguilar Paternina, Karen; Coronado Nisperuza, María Victoria; De Ávila Quintana, Luz DaryOBJECTIVE: To determine the level of physical activity and the perception of quality of life in asthmatic adults of an I.P.S de Cartagena de Indias. METHODS: Transversal descriptive study in 50 adult asthmatic patients attending the Comprehensive Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center Cartagena. The level of physical activity and the perception of quality of life were assessed by means of the Ipaq short and Saint George questionnaires, respectively. When finalizing the obtained data, they were entered in Excel data base, where the frequency and percentage of the variables were obtained, later organizing them in tables. RESULTS: In this study the average age of the adults was 56 years, the age understood was 61 and 70 with 28%, 64% belongs to the female gender. 32% did not complete their academic training, 28% belong to socioeconomic stratum 1. 38% are pensioners. There was equality in single marital status and married with 32%. The BMI was established at normal weight with 38%, 56% had a low level of physical activity. Finally, the quality of life is seriously compromised with 50% for the general total. CONCLUSION: The majority of the population studied has limitations in the quality of life and a low level of physical activity. For this reason, recommendations were made to the IPS to promote the realization of physical activity and strategies to improve locality of life
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoNiveles de actividad física y capacidad funcional en pacientes de rehabilitación cardiopulmonar de una IPS de Cartagena(2021-03-03) Gómez López, Melissa; De Ávila Quintana, LuzdarisIntroduction: Studies show that lack of physical activity predisposes cardiovascular disease, considered to be the leading cause of death in certain countries, so preventive interventions manage to have a major impact on cardiovascular patients, within them is cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, as a fundamental instrument in the integral management of these patients. Objective: Identify physical activity levels and functional capacity in cardiovascular patients attending cardiovascular rehabilitation at an IPS in Cartagena. Research methodology: Descriptive-transverse study with quantitative focus. The research was carried out with 63 patients from an IPS focused on cardiopulmonary rehabilitation of the city of Cartagena, the six-minute walk was used to assess functional capacity; the short IPAQ format for setting Physical Activity levels. Results: Total population of participants consisting of 67 people belonging to the CRPI since the cardiopulmonary rehabilitation programs, where the largest number of participants were male. The average age of the participating population was 59.66 between the ages of 18 and 85, 40.3% were between the ages of 51 and 61. The predominant level of physical activity was moderate. Conclusion: It is concluded that the highest level of physical activity obtained was moderate, which relates significantly to the functional capacity levels obtained. Taking into account the range of ages most relevant in research, the levels obtained relate to cardiopulmonary rehabilitation programs
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoNiveles de actividad física y la relación entre género y programas académicos en estudiantes de una universidad de Cartagena – Colombia(2016-10-25) De la Rosa Luna, Regis; Ramos Vivanco, Ana Matilde; Puerta Mateus, Keily CatherineObjective: To determine the levels of physical activity in undergraduate students belonging to the University of San Buenaventura -Cartagena 2016. Methodology: descriptive study population 329 students from first to tenth semester of San Buenaventura University - Cartagena. The level of physical activity was assessed by direct interview with college students through the International IPAQ short questionnaire assessing physical activity level of physical activity in the last seven days. As inclusion criteria were considered: students must be enrolled in semesters requested for research, informed consent, signed by the student and the student would participate voluntarily Results: Held 68.7 % of the study were women and 31.3 % men the averageage was 20 years. 74% of the students were socioeconomic stratum 65.7 two three % of students who participated in the study were categorized in a low level of physical activity. the prevalence of low levels of physical activity was 55.6 % men and 70.6 % women difference found between gender , age and physical activity levels of students ( p> 0.05 ). Conclusion: Most of the studied population is in the range of sedentary lifestyle, for this reason it is suggested to encourage strategies to promote regular physical activity.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPlan de entrenamiento de fuerza funcional comparado con un plan deentrenamiento de fuerza tradicional; sobre la composición corporal en tejido graso y la masa muscular en jóvenes adultos del municipio de Bello(2020) Gaviria Mejía, Luis David; Barrientos Clavijo, Natalia; Tarazona Hernández, Juan Esteban; Cano Arango, AndersonThe present feasible project, had as purpose to compare the effects that generates a traditional training plan and another functional one, on the corporal composition; percentage of fat tissue and percentage of muscle tissue, in two groups of practitioners of strength training programs, from two gyms in the municipality of Bello, this project had a population of 12individuals who were divided into two groups of 6 participants each, group (G1) functional training and group (G2) traditional training, which were carried out in two gyms in the municipality of Bello-Antioquia, the methodology with which the intervention was carried out was the following With 8 weeks of intervention type experiments with continuous variables of reason both the group (G1) and he (G2) have control in itself. By conclusion it is determined that there was an improvement in the muscular mass in the traditional training and an improvement or a decrease of the fat percentage in the functional training.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRelación entre funcionalidad y actividad física en adultos mayores pertenecientes al asilo San Pedro de Cartagena (Colombia), 2019(2021-02-05) Sarmiento Parra, Jesús Alberto; Bohorquez Arrieta, Jose Gabriel; De Ávila Quintana, LuzdarisINTRODUCTION: The performance of physical activity contributes to the prevention of limitations and loss of functionality in older adults, however, sedentary lifestyle prevails, mainly in institutionalized subjects. Thus, it is necessary to understand how functionality and physical activity are linked in a local asylum. OBJECTIVE: To analyze the relationship between functionality and physical activity in older adults belonging to the San Pedro de Cartagena-Colombia Asylum during 2020. METHODOLOGY: Quantitative, descriptive, cross-sectional and correlational study. The population includes older adults (> 60 years) from Hogar San Pedro Claver (Pontezuela, Cartagena, Colombia). A probabilistic sample of 84 subjects was estimated, selectable by simple random sampling. The instrument includes sociodemographic aspects, functionality (Barthel Index) and physical activity (IPAQ Scale). SPSS v15 software will be used to calculate descriptive statistics and correlation measures (bivariate and multivariate logistic regression). RESULTS: They will be obtained after developing the project. CONCLUSIONS: They will be presented after analyzing the results.