Examinando por Materia "Política y educación"
Mostrando 1 - 7 de 7
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConfiguración de subjetividad política desde educación inicial: una apuesta hermenéutica narrativa(Universidad de San Buenaventura-Cali, 2017) Navia Suarez, Ada Luz; Quintero Torres, Martha LuciaThis research presents the knitting constructed with the acknowledgments and understandings made up to now by the researcher within the exercise carried out in the configuration of the work of knowledge presented to opt for the master's degree in Education: Human Development, inquiry in which a narrative method is used as research approach that contributes in the search for elements that allow the understanding of what in initial education, is generated around the configuration of subjects seen as self-producers and new alternatives of society; aspects that can be evidenced from the construction of new subjectivities, which emerge in the relationships that are constructed not only from reconfiguration processes of the teacher as a subject, but also, from the interactions lived by both boys and girls seen as Happenings; That is to say, as possibilities for constructing sense of the world, in the daily life of the school recognized as a living space.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCosechando Sabores, estrategia para sensibilizar a la población estudiantil del Centro Educativo San José de la Montaña sobre la importancia de la labor campesina(2017) Ramírez Ortiz, Daniela; Cardona Sánchez, Daniela; Murillo Cerón, ÓscarThe present thesis project deals with the design of didactic material as a strategy to sensitize the student population of C.E San José de la Montaña on the value of peasant labor in Colombia. To achieve this recognition, it is intended to encourage reflection on the practice and recognize the importance of its food sovereignty. At present, due to social and political factors, peasant labor is undervalued, there is no value in the trade and neither the urban society nor the peasant themselves is aware of their contributions. This problem directly affects the district of San Cristóbal, located in Medellín, where the collective imagination of children and young people is clouded by negative myths, ignoring the great impact generated by the rural space in society, due to the need for reflective scenarios Where they understand the importance of what their parents and grandparents have bequeathed from generation to generation. This project is composed of three important concepts: food sovereignty, learning while playing and integration. It is sought that the child population, understand the food sovereignty of its territory, as a tool to understand the importance of what today their families do for society, the importance of peasants and agriculture, However, we can not leave aside the characteristics of a child, that is why the central axis of the project is learning while playing, the game is a strong motivator that contributes to autonomy, security and the desire to learn, and it is for this reason that the purpose of the project or as a possible solution is the design of teaching materials. In order to generate this reflective scenario, children should be understood as participants in two important contexts: the home and the school, that is why there must be an integration between the different actors; That is, what is learned at home, do not disconnect from what is learned in school.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación para el trabajo y el desarrollo humano: una lectura desde la formación (Bildung)(2017) Muñoz Moncada, Nory Erlay; Gómez Montoya, Víctor DanielWorking and Human Development Education (WHDE), has achieved to be under the idea of “training for competences” representing an institutionalized answer to social needs; and the vision about a society routed to the progress and the technological advance. However, since the classic concept “Bildung” (training), which is also complex for the semantic diversity that means for the pedagogical thinking, and for the challenges that it proposes to the education. In contrast, the “WHDE” is based on instrumental and instructive dynamics oriented to a procedure or task that allow to the individual his/her social integration through the work. The current socio-politics and pedagogical-educational realities build the necessity to actualize this dialogue between WHDE and Bildung concept. For this reason, it is important to re-mean the “Competences” concept, through the contributions on the Development on a Human scale of Max –Neef, in order to comprehend this educational practice as a process in which own abilities and dispositions will be developed, with the intention of promoting social, cultural, and familiar possibilities, from the reflection of his/her function as builder of society, and the reasoned critic towards the exercise of his/her “do activity”; allowing to read the term education as a possibility of training.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos fractales del horror: prácticas pedagógicas del exterminio(2017-04) Scarpetta Ortiz, Diego Andrés; Hincapié García, Nelson AlexanderIn this documented research the importance of the practices of cohesion, discipline and punishment in social structures throughout the history of the West was reviewed; This allowed us to make readings of social practices which state the existence of dominion and power over life from the time of the Greek Polis, the Roman Empire, medieval societies, enlightened societies, disciplinary societies, post-industrial society, Surveillance and control in the current digital age; Points of encounter were established between the different societies and their actions of control over the body at an organic, emotional level of thought, which allowed exposing concepts from various philosophical, social and human positions.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoGlobalización neoliberal y crisis de la educación(2017) Márquez Montoya, Johanna; Vélez Restrepo, Isabel Cristina; Hincapié García, Nelson AlexanderThis work is part of the research, neoliberal globalization and crisis in education. From a critical perspective, is intended to show that one of the education crisis, is primarily by the influence of neoliberal globalization, which has led to a modification in the anthropological image of man. The current view has affected the process of formation of the subject; therefore it is necessary to find the answer to the question for the man. In addition, the task of school spaces is mediated by the influences of capitalism; it should form and transform the human, to respond to the modifications of the time. Shows how under the modern coordinates make a new conception of human, causing a rupture in the anthropological image of man.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoHumanización de la educación(2013) Valencia Bedoya, Fraizuly; Vinasco Giraldo, Marianella; Garzón Rayo, OrfaEste proyecto de investigación pedagógica surge con base a la necesidad de una problemática que se viene observando desde nuestro quehacer pedagógico y nuestras vivencias en lo laboral, es una necesidad de construir una educación humanizada y que a raíz de esto realizamos un recorrido bibliográfico de lo que ha sido la humanización en la educación, cuales fueron los aportes de autores que creyeron en esta educación y que a partir de todo este recorrido podamos dejar una huella mas en lo que ha venido siendo un cambio pedagógico. Como objetivos tenemos seguir rigurosamente la trascendencia de este tema en cuanto al recorrido sobre esta pedagogía, dar un seguimiento y analizar todo lo que podemos conseguir y aportar a nuestra sociedad con una educación humanizada. Con esto daremos a conocer los beneficios de seguir una educación humanizada ya que brindamos la posibilidad de formar personas con valores, con una mirada mas humana frente a situaciones adversas que se presenten en su entorno y que tengan la fortaleza de brindar un bienestar tranquilo y tolerante con las personas que lo rodean, también que aprenda a crecer como persona que esto le abrirá las puertas para crecer profesionalmente como todo ser humano lo desea, con la diferencia que no va a llevar consigo solo su conocimiento profesional sino también valores que le aporta para el resto de su vida.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIndignación pedagógica y el maestro de siempre(2017) Penagos Bedoya, Argiro de Jesús; Holguín Pineda, Duber LeónPedagogical indignation is critical reflection, consents and sincere that it is for him the deep contextualization of the educational reality; He contrasts the difference between education as a process of training and training as a process of humanization. The objective of this reflection is that education is reorient to the integral formation, characterized by both educators and learners ethical and competent freedom. The pedagogical content must strengthen the reflection on the humanization of the actors. Educators and learners are propositional where also learn to develop healthy life skills. The master always is proactive in reflection, dialogue and participation, challenging ignorance and converts it into thought reasonable and favorable for others; his speech is transcendent and transversal; in his educational work contributes to the recovery of the loving attitude in the cognitive process of learners, is seriously committed to the training and not with training. Both educators and learners live the coherence between what they say and do; they preach and live the true freedom in learning