Examinando por Materia "Preschool"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoUn análisis crítico al discurso de la política pública educativa : condiciones de articulación entre el preescolar y la básica primaria(2019) Vásquez Pérez, Nora Liliana; Arias Vanegas, Beatriz ElenaThe present is the final report of the research project carried out as a requirement of degree in the Master's program in Education, whose general purpose sought to reveal through critical analysis, the discourse that configures the articulation between preschool and primary in politics public education in Colombia. The methodological approach of a qualitative nature involved a process of document review of governmental guidelines and regulations and the preparation of analysis grids in relation to the configurations of said articulation of the educational system at the levels of interest and to the gazes around transitions, continuities and discontinuities in it. The investigative exercise presents how public policies give some important lights to assume the construction of an educational system articulated between preschool and elementary school, but at the same time account for the lack of precise guidelines that determine common points in relation to educational intentions, pedagogical and curricular foundations between these levels.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExploración de saberes del personal docente del preescolar, acerca de la importancia de los Proyectos de Aula en la formación integral de los niños y niñas de preescolar de un Colegio de la ciudad de Armenia(2020) Echeverry González, Valentina; Mosquera Gutiérrez, Valentina; Rosero Quinto, Valentina; Buriticá Bolaños, Andrea StephaniaIn the frame of this final written as a requirement of the degree work called “Knowledge exploration from the teamwork in preschool about the importance of the classroom projects in the wholistic formation in kids of this area in a school in the city of Armenia” has as a general objective to explore the teacher’s knowledge about the classroom projects in the preschool section and its importance in the integral growth with the students of preschool in an educational center in the city of Armenia. All this before, was born from the observation that was done at a first stage and that showed as a result the need to restructure the guides or documents that a teacher needs to put into practice the right knowledge strategies that are favorable for the students in this case the classroom projects. By the other side, a methodology based on a qualitative focus was implemented as an exploring resource, in which some data recollection instrument was done using a semi structured interview to get the objective of this work. All this was supported by the teachers from the school and the bioethics university committee. Finally, the results obtained has to do with the permission from the institution to accept the proposal to restructure the documents in the preschool area having as a base the reference given by the Educational Law in this first stage of learning called the first infancy. Otherwise, the triangulation of data was considered to show the relationship between the theory and the practice and so three essential moments in this process, as it is the theoretical framework, the arts state and the practical moments as a sample
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExplorapp Cali: aplicación móvil sobre la cultura caleña para niños y niñas de 4 a 6 años(2016-06-15) Gomez Zuluaga, Sebastian; Vásquez Recio, Jorge Andrés; Astorquiza Jurado, Luis Edmundo; Rosero Prado, Ana LuciaThis degree work was to develop a mobile application implementing it video books (with interactive functions stories) and augmented reality as a support tool for teaching evolution in the city of Cali in early childhood. For application development children from 4 to 6 years they were selected for being an age where their levels of learning and knowledge are emerging, and established itself as a central axis to use this application, as a support to strengthen recreationally process children learning independently and individually outside the classroom. They were conducted research and consultations to obtain the best possible source and specific, both in the educational and pedagogical area, as in the multimedia area, for greater effectiveness of the application. For the educational study, we took into account, psychologist, Piaget, Vygotsky and Bruner, which provide large bases in child education as the dimensions of child development, psychological instruments, in this case directed at children from 4 to 6 years and help generate a correct and stimulating learning.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImaginarios que tejen los niños en torno al tránsito escolar de preescolar a primero(2017) Cardona Sepúlveda, María Isabel; Del Río Pulgarín, Laura Isabel; Ramírez Posada, Daniela; Betancourt Cadavid, Jorge HernánThis degree project has been carried out in order to identify what evokes in the child the transition of preschool to first grade school, to increase awareness of the importance of this event in the school life. This has been done by examining the narrative hermeneutic approach of the qualitative methodology, which proposes as a central axis the interpretation of realities narrated or observed, being thus a decisive factor, the constant contact with the population approached. Meanwhile, our research has ratified the value of referring to the significant influence on the child during this event, because they are the ones who experience feelings and emotions, as a consequence of the large number of changes that are faced. As a graduate in pre-school education at the University of San Buenaventura, we present the work as a proposal that focuses the research on this subject, so that the findings are real, meaningful and of greater practical application.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas transiciones escolares : una oportunidad para la formación para docentes en la Fundación Escuela Normal Superior “La Merced”(2017) Calle Piedrahita, Yessica Daniela; Chanci Sucerquía, Alejandra; Rada Correa, Daniela María; Rúa Jiménez, Maira Alejandra; Vélez Martínez, Luisa Fernanda; Betancourt Cadavid, Jorge HernánThe present research aims to approach a problem present in the educational field, exposed from a theoretical tracing and experiences of teachers. There are not specific databases that argue the importance of teacher training for the transition of preschool children to the primary school. For this purpose, the categories such as teacher training and school transition are presented with the aim of calling into question, the harmonious step assumed from the preschool, to the first grade of primary education from a teacher training perspective. When investigating the importance of teachers training for those who receive preschool children, it becomes evident the interest for investigating a specific situation where the qualities of the exposed phenomenon are defined; in this way is highlighted in this research, the importance of knowing teachers experiences to have clear their training.