Examinando por Materia "Reading"
Mostrando 1 - 20 de 20
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAmbiente Virtual de Aprendizaje como mejoramiento de la comprensión lectora en sordos que emplean la lengua de señas colombiana, de grado cuarto de primaria del Instituto de Terapia de los Sentidos Club de Leones (ITES)(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Rodríguez Bonilla, Liceth Patricia; Florián Reyes, Myriam Vanessa; Delgado Reyes, Diego; Zuluaga Victoria, Jorge Humberto; Gómez Trujillo, PatriciaThis research is qualitative with a focus on action research, enhancing the reading process of the students of the Colombian language of the fourth quarter of the Institute of Senses Therapy Club of Lions (ITES) through the Virtual Environment of Learning (AVA) showing how this medium can serve as a channel of support in the act reader of the group.Therefore, to analyze if students could interpret the reading of narrative stories, we made a diagnosis, we took into account the level of reading in which each of the students was located and at the level of the handling of signs that each student handles; in this way, open the way to the support of reading, visual and written reading, mediated by the constant reproduction of the virtual learning environment (AVA). The analysis of the results will take place in the visual medium and the language of the Colombian signs, bearing in mind that this is their natural language (L1); therefore, they are facilitated to interpret more efficiently.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización de los procesos de acceso a la lectura de estudiantes de tercero, cuarto y quinto de una Institución Educativa en la Ciudad de Cartagena(2015) Benítez Pérez, Michelle; Sanjuán Galarcio, Isamar; Casas Noriega, MarelbisOBJECTIVE: To characterize the state of the processes of access to reading children in grades three, four and five of elementary school, by applying the Process Assessment Battery Readers (PROLEC) in an educational institution in the city of Cartagena. METHOD: This research is quantitative, descriptive cross-sectional approach, with a population consisting of 280 students from courses third, fourth and fifth elementary school, belonging to an educational institution in the city of Cartagena, the sample was chosen by through stratified random sampling that allows all students have an equal opportunity to be part of the study. RESULTS: There was evidence in relation to the degrees of third, fourth and fifth, courses where major difficulties arise are those of third grade basic, being the principal for the start of the development of reading skills CONCLUSION: it is concluded that as they advance grade levels, the processes of access to reading are perfected, considering the threads of analysis, segmentation, identification, evocation of meanings, understanding and structuring of sentences and texts.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComprensión lectora, una aproximación desde el arte dramático, posibilidades y retos(2019-10-23) Bonilla Vargas, Alonso; Herrera Pérez, Oberto Manuel; Alfaro Ponce, IdisThe present research was designed to analyse the difficulties in the reading understanding process present in the students of grade 6 "5" of the Don Bosco educational institution of Arjona Bolívar, based on the socio-critical paradigm and addressed from the Research Participatory Action (IAP). The study stems from a concern from teaching practice, related to the low levels of reading understanding of grade 6 "5", the absence of reading habits and the disinterest in reading skills that prevented the development of reading skills. This problematic situation is the pretext for starting with them a process where dramatic art was the vehicle and strategy to mobilize the enthusiasm and joy that they generate, the art of representation. Researchers found that dramatic art, in addition to boosting reading understanding and love of reading, has become a hub in which different experiences converge to enrich values, sense of belonging, and an empathy for the popular culture that they are part of.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComprensión lectora: más que un acto académico(2019-10-24) Cuadro Moreno, Jacqueline María; Orozco Camacho, Nidia EstherReading comprehension: more than an academic act, it is a research work of qualitative nature, implemented through a type of participatory action research with the educational community of a public institution in the city of Cartagena, under the suggestions of Cisterna (2007); with the aim of resignifying the function of reading, from an academic act to a process of self-formation, centered on its context. It is framed in a socio-critical way of knowing with an interpretative – emancipatory approach, due to its self-reflective nature, where the knowledge that was intended to be built was the product of the ideological criticism of the participants and interested parties. Once the information collection instruments were applied, it was found, according to students and parents surveyed, that reading is practiced mostly within the school, and outside of it limited to written language decoding processes. However, it could be concluded that within the educational community, reading is valued to excel in the future. Within the spaces of socialization and reflection, the reading managed to overcome the barrier of the factors associated with the decoding of the written language and the school environment, to be recognized as a tool of mediation and social formation, where it is necessary to develop comprehension processes to act in its context.
- PublicaciónSólo datosDesafíos de la educación en Colombia para el estudio y desarrollo de la lectura y la escritura(2019-02-07) Segura Acuña, Leidy Diana; Orozco Camacho, NidiaIn order to determine the challenges of education in terms of reading and writing in Colombia, a documentary analysis was conducted by placing in virtual sources an intentional sample of thirty works consisting of articles and post-graduate work published during the 2013-2017 period. which were analyzed from a hermeneutic-interpretative way guided by the questions. What have focused research on reading and writing ?, What methodologies have guided the research ?, ¿What are the theories and reading models that support the categories studied? What were the conclusions and discussions reached by these investigations? From this analysis, contributions were identified to improve the processes of teaching reading and writing in the schools and universities of our country.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDescubriendo mundos mágicos(2018) Higuita Úsuga, Verónica Marcela; Múnera Barbosa, Luis RafaelDiscovering Magic Worlds (Desubriendo Mundos Mágicos) is a work developed with boys and girls from the San Antonio de Prado play center in Medellin. Bearing the next question in mind, how can children get close to reading from oral reading, videotales, audiotales, and interactive books? Strategies were created for them to experience other different ways of reading different to the textual one. Children did this keeping in mind their knowledge and experience with the world, generating spaces for interaction, creation, and comprehension. This way it is clear why reading is not just possible for those who can read but, on the contrary, there are many ways to read and children have the magic to do it. As a result, children could develop the memory, strength the orality, widen their lexical, stimulate the senses, and get meaningful learning through games.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesempeños en lectoescritura y competencias comunicativas en los niños sordos colombianos usuarios de lengua de señas(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Rocha Ruiz, Laura; Mejía Zuluaga, César Augusto; Guerrero Pazos, Diego FernandoThis chapter presents an approach to the current state of deaf children in Colombia, in relation to basic communicative skills, and reading and writing skills. Many studies report a big gap in reading and writing between deaf and hearing students. In the field of deaf studies, the education processes and the inclusion of deaf students, is a major topic. The socio-cultural psychology is based on the centrality of language, in the develop process. This chapter describes the development in verbal and write language, in a sample of deaf children, students of elementary school, users of Colombian Sign Language (LSC for its Spanish name), from diverse cultural environments. 221 children was assessed with SONAR and VISOR, in the context of the research project “Study of cognitive development in deaf or hard of hearing with psychometric tool VISOR”. The descriptive analysis reveals a higher variation inside scholar groups. The children’s performance reveal two similar groups: 1st and 2nd grades, and 3th, 4th and 5th grades. In the scores of last group appears a “plateau effect”: the scores reach a maximum level, and stops there. The communication system variable affect performances in many others tasks. The multiple regression analysis reveals a predictive relation between language scores, and the scores in basic cognitive process tasks.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEficacia de los métodos empleados por los docentes para la enseñanza de la lecto escritura en el grado primero a partir de los Derechos Básicos de Aprendizaje (DBA)(2020) Zuleta Arango, Hilda Yaneth; Guerrero Cabrera, Sonia AmparoThe investigationhas as objectivereview effectivenessof the methods usedfor the teachingof the reading and writingin the first grade, from basic learning rights(DBA) designed bythe Ministry of National Education(MEN) in the year2015, with the purpose of“guarantee equity in the learning of all students” (MEN, 2017, p. 3) andthus achieve educational qualitywhere each personis developed comprehensively. This studio,recognizing the relevance of developmentof communicative competence in students, takes as a reference theDBA Language for thefirst gradein relation to the appropriation of the written codeand also seeks to establishsome effective methodological elementsfor teaching reading and writingin the first grade. For this, a qualitative methodology is applied,with a case study focus,using two information gathering techniques.The first, a Communicative Competence Questionnaire designed from the DBA, applied to 86 students from three groups of firstgroup of the Emiliano García Educational Institution of the Municipality of Girardota Antioquia.The second,an interview with the three teachers in charge of providing the language area in these groups,who inquired about the methods used to teach children to read and write.The findings obtained in this research describe the efficacy of the different methodsand the relevant elements in each case,for the teaching of reading and writing in the first grade in relation to the learning determined by the DBA. As recommendations, some outstanding issues appear that enrich the effectiveness of any of the method
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa enseñanza y aprendizaje de la lectura y la escritura mediada por cuentos de la literatura afrocolombiana en el grado 3° de primaria de la institución educativa Luis Carlos Valencia sede Camilo Torres zona rural del municipio de Jamundí (Valle del Cauca)(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Moreno Gómez, Dina Marcela; Herrera Garcés, Yenifer; Chacón Peña, SergioThis research project is aimed at publicizing the Afro-Colombian literature to the third grade students of the educational institution Camilo Torres of the village of Villa Paz through the story as a recognition of the narrative legacy left by our ancestors; Allowing you to improve your reading and writing process in the classroom. This is how the active participation of teachers and students allowed activities such as diagnostic workshops, interviews and observations that enabled feedback to our research topic and which were also very supportive in collecting information to identify the needs of the Community and thus create a pedagogical proposal in which stories of Afro-Colombian authors are used in the curricular classroom plan in the institution.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoHeroes of the environment(2021-04-22) Duarte, Angela Yeraldin; Daza Ramírez, Camilo Andrés; Rojas Cadena, Claudia Patricia; Sanabria Poveda, Viviana Andrea; Pérez, Miller AntonioLa unidad “Heroes of the environment”, es un recurso formativo donde no solo se podrán adquirir conocimientos del idioma inglés desde la práctica en un contexto real, sino que de igual manera el estudiante desarrollara una formación integral para el desarrollo personal y profesional. “Heroes of the environment, Environmental Problems”, del curso formativo de inglés, está basad0 en los lineamientos requeridos por el Ministerio de Educación Nacional para la enseñanza de la lengua extranjera inglés, la cual busca que el estudiante no solo adquiera los conocimientos del idioma inglés desde la práctica en un contexto real, sino que de igual manera obtenga una formación integral para su desarrollo personal y profesional. Los temas propuestos para esta unidad están relacionados con los problemas medio ambientales y las consecuencias de las acciones humanas tales como contaminación, cambio climático, deforestación, especies en peligro de extinción y sobrepoblación. El desarrollo de estas actividades permitirá que el estudiante reconozca el vocabulario del tema, pongan en práctica las competencias comunicativas al hacer uso del mismo en un proceso que les permita potenciar las cuatro habilidades (escucha,expresión oral, lectura y escritura). Al tratarse de un tema transversal que corresponde a una problemática real, podrá sensibilizarse y tomar una postura crítica frente al tema, desarrollando actividades interactivas basadas en la presentación de contenido confiable que propendan el aprendizaje desde el trabajo individual y colaborativo. Además, aprenderá a expresarse de manera oral y escrita, generando un enfoque dinámico del aprendizaje de la lengua extranjera desde un proceso de inmersión.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInvestigación Acción Educativa : un acercamiento a la competencia literaria(2018) Agudelo Torres, Geiber Olinse; Cruz Góez, Paula Alejandra; David Graciano, Eida Yuliana; Herrera Rodríguez, CamiloThis final project aims to make use of the Educational Action Research as an instrument that provides tools to correct problematic events in the educational environment. In this case, to favor the approach to literary competence as an optimal level of learning associated with literary education. This exercise was carried out at the Jesús Amigo Educational and Cultural Institution of Medellín with ninth grade students, where spaces for literary reading were opened, the subsequent analysis and the composition of creative writing through the narrative chronicle. Before the respective intervention, a series of investigations were included in the state of the art that came from the local, national and international context, which have based the theory of education and literary competence as elements that are urgent in the schools and that prevent the role of literature in the educational and personal scenario of students as something blurred. Then, there was recognition of concepts around literature based on thinkers and authors who have written about it. With this work, literary competence was not developed but a mobilization that started from the knowledge of the target population and their tastes in relation to reading and writing, the proposal of texts according to their preferences, written composition by part of the researchers and finally the writing of the students
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa lectura de obras narrativas: un proceso de transformación en los estudiantes de grado séptimo de la Institución Educativa Docente de Turbaco(2017-04-06) Mendoza Navarro, Yasmid del Rosario; Marimón Trespalacios, Ernelda; Orozco Camacho, NidiaInvestigation focuses to show transformations which appear from narrative books reading in seventh grade students at Docente Educative Institution in Turbaco, supported in a social and critical paradigma through an action investigation Of cualitative methodology and a descriptive and interpretative focus. This one appears from the observed difficulties in students in which appear the academic ones such as low reading comprehension, unselfishness and a little. Importance to read narrative books by students and some other aspects in the educative community it was found that reading narrative books help and motivate students to read, besides let them improve their reading comprehension and also writing process likewise it contributes to recognize their world and help them in their social, familiar and personal growth.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa lectura en el escenario escolar infantil, una oportunidad para leer con sentido(2017-07-15) Coronado Sánchez, Yoisy; Romero Cervantes, Ana Matilde; Herrera Morelo, GladysThis thesis addresses the reading process in boys and girls from the preschool and primary levels. The study population ranges between four, five, eight and nine years of age, respectively. The parameters of this research were focused on the search and implementation of pedagogical strategies that allowed to make sense to the processes of reading in the children's school setting and to overcome the reading deficiencies of the mentioned population. The design and methodological definition was guided by the qualitative research, ethnographic, which is based on the interpretative approach, using as participatory observation, survey and individual semistructured interviews as instruments for data collection. The data revealed allowed us to explore and learn the pedagogical discourse from the subjectivities, outlining concepts such as: reading, reading with sense and children's school setting, where they unveil the conceptions or criteria in which the practice of teaching, learning and Evaluation of reading in the children's school setting and how to confront and assume these realities leads us to propose new pedagogical strategies relevant to overcome difficulties in the reading process of these children, as well as more relevant learning and development of Concepts, change of perspectives on the part of the authors as a conclusion of all the way forward in research, relationships and innovations of knowledge realized on the reflection of the pedagogical work that involves the interactions of the subjects that teach and the subjects that learn. In order to address future research on the topic in question, it is recommended to take into account the anchorage that must be weaved between one level of teaching and another, as well as between courses to maintain and enrich the expected results during academic life.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl lenguaje natural del niño como clave para la enseñanza de la lectura en el grado preescolar(2018) Uguetty Galeano, Andrea; Montoya Cárdenas, Mónica María; Franco Rodríguez, Luz Marina; Betancourt Cadavid, Jorge HernánThe present work is based on conventional processes, the communicative dimension and the natural language of children. This in order to identify mechanisms or strategies that contribute to teaching and learning, having as a fundamental key the natural language that they acquire in their environment of coexistence before entering an educational institution. The educational sector has not been strictly considered the study of the child's natural language, this to focus on what governs the education system, that is why we work from the communicative dimension, where the student has the possibility of being heard and cut with the conventional processes that still exist, where the child must be recognized as a playful being and perform activities that generate enjoyment, pleasure and enjoyment, in order to obtain a more meaningful teaching and learning process. In general terms, it could be said that the possible place of enunciation that is established in front of the conventional processes in the communicative dimension, susceptible of a look in the key of a natural language in the child is the family, because it is evident that the children arrive at the school with great tools provided in their homes to start their learning process and it is necessary for the school to be aware that parents are the first trainers of children in the communicative dimension and it is necessary for teachers to trust and have account that parents can be part of the training process that the child receives in the classroom and thus be able to make their learning is actually meaningful for their lives. That is why the methodology is qualitative in which an interpretative and naturalistic approach to the subject of study is included, this means that the qualitative researcher studies things in their natural environments, trying to give meaning or interpretation to the meanings that people give them
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa literatura como práctica educativa para el reconocimiento del ser(Universidad de San Buenaventura-Cali, 2017) Álvarez Polanía, Héctor Fabio; Rosero Prado, Ana Lucíattending to the recognition of the being through the literature is a bet to recognize in education one of its preponderant objectives; together with the above, the family and the environment of the individual offer guarantees not only to develop the educational work from the human, but to encourage the exercise of reading, in a society hungry for quality levels in this regard. In the methodology is accompanied the population involved in the development of dynamics in which artistic expressions were added. The testimonies show existential changes, and I like this exercise.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas de lectura y escritura mediadas por las TIC en contextos educativos rurales(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015-01) Bautista Villalobos, Sabrina; Méndez de Cuellar, MyriamEl presente artículo de investigación presenta los resultados obtenidos en la investigación llevada a cabo en el año 2013 sobre las prácticas de lectura y escritura mediadas por las TIC, en el marco del programa Computadores para Educar. Este proyecto de investigación, indagó por los efectos que podría conllevar la implementación de herramientas tecnológicas y comunicativas en las prácticas de lectura y escritura de los estudiantes de contextos rurales, que no han tenido acercamiento con estas herramientas. Se utilizó una metodología cualitativa y se usó como técnica de recolección de información la observación no participante de actividades pedagógicas mediadas por las TIC. La observación se efectuó en el aula de clase, con estudiantes de veintiuna escuelas rurales y de básica primaria en el departamento de Cundinamarca. De lo anterior, se obtuvo un acercamiento a las transformaciones que se generan en las prácticas de lectura y escritura cuando se pasa del soporte físico al soporte digital, lo cual llevó a conclusiones acerca de las condiciones necesarias para que la implementación de este tipo de herramientas se ejecute de manera acertada y pertinente, en busca de un mejoramiento de la calidad educativa en contextos diferenciales, ser la escuela rural.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas pedagógicas para la enseñanza de la lectura y escritura en primera infancia y su relación con el desempeño académico en la IEAN(2017-09-20) Mancera de la Cruz, Luz Regina; Valverde Romero, Elvira Eugenia; Montes Rivera, GledysThis paper shows the obtained outputs from the research called: Pedagogical practice for the teaching of reading and writing in early childhood and its relation with the academic performance of students of the IEAN (Antonio Nariño Educational Institute). It was considered very important to carry it out taking into account that the academic development of students during last years has shown poor results in the different study areas, and teachers state it is due to children do not know read or writing. That is why; it was advisable to analyze that relationship, in order to glance at the teacher's daily work and applying the necessary correctives to overcome the shortcomings that arise. The methodology used was guided from the ethnographic qualitative research approach. Data collection was performed by means of the application of techniques such as focus group interview, documentary review and observations. The obtained outcomes show us clearly that he pedagogical practice of IEAN's professors is largely framed in the traditional method for teaching reading and writing, which has an impact on the academic performance of students, since it is required motivated children for reading and writing, by means of different strategies, activities, methodologies, inter alia, in order to transform the practice, according to the needs and the context in which students are immersed
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl teatro y la literatura infantil como posibilitador de nuevas miradas del mundo de cada infante(2017) Pérez Urrego, Jessica Paola; Múnera Barbosa, Luis RafaelThis monograph aims to capture findings and tell the process in the face of research that has as main objective to allow the discovery of the world of children through drama, reading, story production and painting as means of expression Children Of little contact with the spaces of language and art. The methodology used to guide the research was qualitative, based on each of the formative and reflective meetings with the children of the La Sierra Educational Institution Villa Turbay. A narrative was made that expresses each of the notions found in children and the possible distances that children have in front of other types of expression, as in the one of our interest that is the painting, the reading ... To the objective and The teaching work. The conclusions that the sample of the population offers us the lack of motivation by the addition of new worlds, these more unknown by their psychological probabilities due to family conflicts by the mark of the conflict, rather than by the lack of opportunities for this type of encounters
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoTensiones y alcances de los procesos de lectura en la educación básica primaria: un análisis al discurso investigativo en Iberoamérica(2019-10-22) Vásquez Murillo, Claudia; Sierra Heredia, Myriam; Soto Morcote, Julián MauricioWith the intention of providing valuable information for the educational field, in terms of reading processes in Ibero-America, specifically in primary basic education, for this research work several sources of physical and virtual data were reviewed, obtaining as a result of the documentary tracking a total of (64) sixty-four works, divided as follows: doctoral thesis, masters, undergraduate, scientific articles, books and book chapters; starting from the qualitative approach, based on the interpretive hermeneutic paradigm, with a methodology of critical analysis of the investigative discourse (argumentative), governed by the following questions: What are the tensions and scope of the reading processes in primary school in Latin America? It is concluded that the reading process is fundamental for the personal, historical and social development of humanity, from the first years, it must begin to take shape in the family nucleus and be structured in the school to be able to fulfill its primary function: understanding. The documentary review revealed that just as there is fragmentation around the process of teaching reading, it also exists at the time of research. Educational policies without strong actions in favor of citizens are detrimental to the quality of education xii and it seems contradictory to think of quality education when situational conditions are so unfavorable that they make social inequalities invisible. The didactic proposals such as ICTs put in place during the research processes are important elements for the development of significant reading practices. The investigative discourses are centered on the role of the teacher and the interactions that take place inside the classroom during the teaching process of reading. Traditional pedagogical practices persist, surreptitious of current pedagogical discourses
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas tic en la enseñanza- aprendizaje de lectura y escritura en lengua castellana(2016) Gómez Samboní, Diana Liney; Cruz Ardila, Juan CarlosThe result of an investigation conducted with eleventh grade students of an educational institution Pance (Cali), in the Spanish language course is presented in this paper. The objective of this experiment was to study the way in which information and communications technology (ICT) strengthens the learning of reading and writing in young people. Methodologically, the diagram "V" Gowin was used by researchers to allow to students building their knowledge from their own research. How result was possible to know the construction of proposals to solve or minimize real problem using ICT and the manner how this influenced in the students.