Examinando por Materia "Reading comprehension"
Mostrando 1 - 9 de 9
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAproximación interpretativa de las estrategias de enseñanza en procesos de comprensión lectora inferencial desde las áreas básicas en el grado 5 de la Institución Educativa San Lorenzo de Aburra(2020) Pineda Muñoz, Melissa; Muriel Quintana, Henry Joao; Ochoa Céspedes, Juan CamiloThe present investigation, based on the interpretative approach of the teaching strategies in inferential reading comprehension processes from the basic areas in the 5th of the San Lorenzo de Aburra Educational Institution since some deficiencies in inferential reading are shown in the students of the grade 4 and 5. This project is pertinent to all the basic areas, especially in the area of the Spanish language, since it will identify the teaching practices implemented in the fourth and fifth grade of the San Lorenzo de Aburra Educational Institution regarding inferential reading comprehension in the basic areas, therefore, to be able to have better results in the tests established by the national ministry of education. It is there where this research project becomes important. The proposal is based on analyzing related research in didactics of the Spanish language by teaching strategies in traced inferential reading comprehension processes and thus being able to contrast the results of inferential reading comprehension extracted from standardized tests in 2016 and 2017 from the tests know 5th with strategies of teaching implemented in the fourth and fifth grades of the San Lorenzo de Aburra Educational Institution.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCognitive predictors of reading comprehension levels using discriminant analysis(2009) Canet-Juric, Lorena; Urquijo, Sebastián; Richard`s, María Marta; Burin, DéboraLa comprensión lectora es una habilidad compleja en la cual intervienen distintos procesos cognitivos, como monitoreo, memoria de trabajo, supresión de interferencias y resolución de inferencias. El objetivo de este trabajo es evaluar la capacidad discriminativa de estos procesos, para diferenciar niveles de comprensión lectora, en niños de 8 y 9 años de edad (N = 89) de escuelas de gestión pública y privada, de la ciudad de Mar del Plata, Argentina. Para ello se administraron pruebas específicas para cada uno de los procesos mencionados. Los resultados distinguieron dos funciones discriminantes; la función uno resultó ser la única significativa, permitiendo diferenciar buenos y malos comprendedores. Un buen nivel de comprensión lectora implicó ser eficiente en el uso de habilidades lingüísticas (monitoreo, inferencias, vocabulario) y disponer de habilidades de procesamiento (memoria de trabajo). En contraste, el fallo en habilidades de procesamiento generales, como la memoria fonológica de trabajo o el déficit en la capacidad de referir conceptos (vocabulario), pareció ser característico de los malos comprendedores.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCompetencia lectora y resolución de los problemas matemáticos en el grado 3 ° y 5° de la Institución Educativa Omaira Sánchez Garzón(2019-10-30) Ordoñez Salas, Yaciris; Herrera Llamas, Jorge AntonioThe objective of this research is to analyze the relationship between reading competence and solving mathematical problems in the 3rd and 5th grade at the Omaira Sánchez Garzón Educational Institution that favor the best learning development in students. The research is mixed, descriptive and non-experimental. The results show that the factors that affect the construction of knowledge by competences are few satisfactory, since most of the students have deficiencies in the processes of interpretation, analysis and understanding of Critical and Mathematical Reading, since there is difficulty assigned to the task of evaluating, the absence of explanations and the non-return of the information to the participants, the lack of self-evaluation activities and the consideration only of the results, that appropriate mechanisms are developed in order for the students to understand the issues raised adequately by teachers. Similarly, the 10 research seeks to integrate students from grades 3 and 5 into the Omaira Sánchez Garzón Educational Institution, together with the skills of reading-writing and logical-mathematical thinking, accompanied by exercises that improve numerical conceptual knowledge , contributing interactions between knowledge and symbols for a better resolution of mathematical problems to favor the development of the teaching-learning of the students.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa comprensión en el autista(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Betancourt Loaiza, Arally; López Builes, María Alejandra; Saldaña Duque, ReinaIn the mid-1980s, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) was considered as a psychiatric syndrome that affected different areas of life, such as social interaction and learning of those who had it, hence the autistic child requires direct accompaniment to the teaching and learning processes. Accompaniment that in this case focuses on reading and writing practices, which manage to encourage new postures and meaning of life of these subjects. It focuses on the trends unveiled: 1) Reading comprehension from the eyes of the autistic; 2) the realities of possible worlds, under the eyes of the autistic. In this sense the interest lies in the understanding of the events that emerge from the relational act of the autistic child with reading and writing, in order to recognize the difficulties, that is to say, those situations that do not allow a full development of the communicative processes, Social interaction and expression through reading and writing.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa lectura de obras narrativas: un proceso de transformación en los estudiantes de grado séptimo de la Institución Educativa Docente de Turbaco(2017-04-06) Mendoza Navarro, Yasmid del Rosario; Marimón Trespalacios, Ernelda; Orozco Camacho, NidiaInvestigation focuses to show transformations which appear from narrative books reading in seventh grade students at Docente Educative Institution in Turbaco, supported in a social and critical paradigma through an action investigation Of cualitative methodology and a descriptive and interpretative focus. This one appears from the observed difficulties in students in which appear the academic ones such as low reading comprehension, unselfishness and a little. Importance to read narrative books by students and some other aspects in the educative community it was found that reading narrative books help and motivate students to read, besides let them improve their reading comprehension and also writing process likewise it contributes to recognize their world and help them in their social, familiar and personal growth.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa lectura en el escenario escolar infantil, una oportunidad para leer con sentido(2017-07-15) Coronado Sánchez, Yoisy; Romero Cervantes, Ana Matilde; Herrera Morelo, GladysThis thesis addresses the reading process in boys and girls from the preschool and primary levels. The study population ranges between four, five, eight and nine years of age, respectively. The parameters of this research were focused on the search and implementation of pedagogical strategies that allowed to make sense to the processes of reading in the children's school setting and to overcome the reading deficiencies of the mentioned population. The design and methodological definition was guided by the qualitative research, ethnographic, which is based on the interpretative approach, using as participatory observation, survey and individual semistructured interviews as instruments for data collection. The data revealed allowed us to explore and learn the pedagogical discourse from the subjectivities, outlining concepts such as: reading, reading with sense and children's school setting, where they unveil the conceptions or criteria in which the practice of teaching, learning and Evaluation of reading in the children's school setting and how to confront and assume these realities leads us to propose new pedagogical strategies relevant to overcome difficulties in the reading process of these children, as well as more relevant learning and development of Concepts, change of perspectives on the part of the authors as a conclusion of all the way forward in research, relationships and innovations of knowledge realized on the reflection of the pedagogical work that involves the interactions of the subjects that teach and the subjects that learn. In order to address future research on the topic in question, it is recommended to take into account the anchorage that must be weaved between one level of teaching and another, as well as between courses to maintain and enrich the expected results during academic life.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl plan lector, una visión estética dentro del mundo de la lectura(2019) Dávila Beleño, Yulieth; Posada Agudelo, Estefanya; Serna Cardona, Yesica Paola; Ramírez Posada, VerónicaThe present research proposes a pedagogical strategy that can change the Liceo Francisco Restrepo Molina and Colegio Parroquial Juan Pablo II students’ perception on Plan Lector and their reading experiences, and that has the aims of promoting lecture habits, improving reading comprehension, and achieving an assertive approach from the student to the world of the words, as they are instruments with which knowledge is acquired. In order to research the students’ relationship with reading, investigative tools were used, like tests, closed-question surveys, focus groups, and a Feria literaria as a pedagogical proposal that, from the aesthetic vision of reading, can change the reason why they do not feel comfortable with the Plan Lector that is proposed by the Ministerio de Educación Nacional (MEN) to the educational institutions. All this, with the objective of improving Pruebas Saber results, reading comprehension, and teachers’ disposition to participate in that plan, which will conclude in the academic improvement of the students, not only in Lengua Castellana, but also in the rest of the subjects. As a conclusión, the fact that the students have the posibility to choose the texts, according to their likes and interests, stimulates the development of the reading habit and the teachers’ disposition to participate more actively in the Plan Lector.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa promoción de lectura de literatura clásica como aporte a la capacidad de comprensión del estudiante de grado 11, a través de la narración oral escénica.(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Valencia Gutiérrez, Kevin David; Barbosa Barbosa, Linda Vanessa; Campiño Almeida, Yessica Alexandra; Chacón Peña, SergioThis paper arises from the need to contribute to reading comprehension skills and promote reading in secondary education, after identifying shortcomings in reading comprehension in eleventh grade students. Therefore, it is intended to establish how the promotion of reading of classical literature contributes to the comprehension capacity of the eleventh grade student (11), through stage oral narration. The methodology is qualitative with a dialectical-critical approach that seeks to understand and interpret the reality of the educational community from a holistic perspective, since thought processes allow an approach and a cognitive appropriation of reality. Reason why, a didactic sequence is proposed, so that the students approach the reading of the classic literature and enrich the reading comprehension capacity by means of strategies of the NOE.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoTensiones y alcances de los procesos de lectura en la educación básica primaria: un análisis al discurso investigativo en Iberoamérica(2019-10-22) Vásquez Murillo, Claudia; Sierra Heredia, Myriam; Soto Morcote, Julián MauricioWith the intention of providing valuable information for the educational field, in terms of reading processes in Ibero-America, specifically in primary basic education, for this research work several sources of physical and virtual data were reviewed, obtaining as a result of the documentary tracking a total of (64) sixty-four works, divided as follows: doctoral thesis, masters, undergraduate, scientific articles, books and book chapters; starting from the qualitative approach, based on the interpretive hermeneutic paradigm, with a methodology of critical analysis of the investigative discourse (argumentative), governed by the following questions: What are the tensions and scope of the reading processes in primary school in Latin America? It is concluded that the reading process is fundamental for the personal, historical and social development of humanity, from the first years, it must begin to take shape in the family nucleus and be structured in the school to be able to fulfill its primary function: understanding. The documentary review revealed that just as there is fragmentation around the process of teaching reading, it also exists at the time of research. Educational policies without strong actions in favor of citizens are detrimental to the quality of education xii and it seems contradictory to think of quality education when situational conditions are so unfavorable that they make social inequalities invisible. The didactic proposals such as ICTs put in place during the research processes are important elements for the development of significant reading practices. The investigative discourses are centered on the role of the teacher and the interactions that take place inside the classroom during the teaching process of reading. Traditional pedagogical practices persist, surreptitious of current pedagogical discourses