Examinando por Materia "Rehabilitation"
Mostrando 1 - 10 de 10
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAdecuación del transporte para el cuidado y rehabilitación de los monos aulladores afectados por la trata ilegal en Antioquia(2019) Martínez Rincón, Natalia; Marroquín Sierra, CarolinaAntioquia is the second region of Colombia where wild animals are most trafficked, according to the statistics of (Chávez, 2005) to this department the majority of the species arrive because the market is of easy access for the commercialization. The howler monkeys are the most trafficked and most violated by the way they are captured, of every 10 animals that are trafficked, 2 or 3 arrive to the market and so far have been found around 70 homes in each municipality, which have as pets howler monkeys. At the Santa Fe Zoo in Medellin, the majority of these species arrive for rehabilitation process that culminates in the recovery and the subsequent return to the natural habitat. Of the processes that are done in the rehabilitation of this species transport is one of the most important phases because it is the step to the definitive release of the animal, where the process is closed successfully and where there are variables of stress that are not solved with dispositive substitutes that have not been designed for the needs of these wild species. The current transport process is carried out in conventional containers for dogs that are not adapted to the dimensions or activities for this type of animal. The project proposes a solution for the transport of this species, from the centers of rehabilitation to the points of release, focused on the reduction of variables that generate stress in the monkey during the transfer, considering the manipulation by the caretaker and the Interaction of the group of monkeys during the transport period
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCasa Coignet: modelo de rehabilitación patrimonial para la multiculturalidad Reflexiones sobre el hábitat, los migrantes y las estrategias de intervención en los edificios patrimoniales propuestos en el ejercicio proyectual para el concurso Saint Gobain 2020(2021) Murillo Galvis, Manuela; Torres Molina, Johanna Cristina; Castaño Gil, Ana MaríaThe participation in the Saint Gobain 2020 contest, and the proposal made as Art: Multicultural Park of Relational Arts, there are themes open to re-flection, and a topic of particular interest seen as abandoned architecture of a historical nature in a context of multiple cultures. The Coignet House, one of the first concrete constructions, is in disrepair and abandonment, is located in Saint Denis, and is a historical icon and industrial identity for this cosmopolitan city in France that aims to be a creative city. According to this, an architectural instruction is made that allows to identify the postulates and the fundamental steps of the process to be carried out in the rehabilitation of the Coignet House heritage in the context of mul-ticulturalism, as possible steps to be replicated and taken into account in processes of symbolic, contextual and architectural similarity as a model of heritage rehabilitation for the integration of cultures.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño del prototipo de un videojuego con kinect para personas con secuelas motrices de ECV (enfermedad cerebrovascular)(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2017) Lombana González, Sebastián; Peñeñory Beltrán, Victor ManuelCerebrovascular disease compromises the optimal functioning of the central nervous system, causing damage to the brain, and also has sequelae that affect the functionality and quality of life; (Bobath, Perfetti, Vojta, Rood), which are not very motivating for the patient, that is the reason for new strategies for the physiotherapeutic approach have been implemented. The objective of this project was to develop the prototype of a video game with Kinect for people suffering from postECV motor sequelae; Kinect as an alternative method allows an increase in the intensity of training, providing physical and psychological improvements, reducing disability.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEficacia del proceso de restitución de tierras en el Valle del Cauca(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2015) Taborda Obregón, Catherine; Celis Trochez, Christian Andrés; Rúa Delgado, Carlos FelipeThis research aims to make a study of the regulations governing the reparation to victims and land restitution specifically contained in Law 1448 of 2011, in order to identify its main components, expectations, progress, difficulties and challenges entail practical application, that this is not simply a right enshrined in the law, but as a reality embodied in justice, is also intended to set all applications that have been filed until today, at what stage are and how they have managed resolved either restitution or compensation.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIntervención arquitectónica al edificio con carácter patrimonial hotel Maitamá, utilizando la estrategia de adición de usos para la revitalización del centro de la ciudad(2020) Agudelo Echeverry, Sol Geraldine; Castaño Aguirre, Carlos AlbertoFounded on October 14th 1889 and located in the central mountain range, Armenia is a city currently inhabited by 2.959.694 citizens. One of its characteristic values is its cultural heritage. This heritage drives an active tourism industry which is in direct conflict with the conservation of said heritage.The earthquake which occurred in 1999 gave way to the reconstruction of the city, this had negative consequences in terms of the identity of the region. This process triggered different actions such as: foreign investment, speed in policies for local budget execution in the reconstruction of infrastructure, the incorporation of new concepts in housing construction alien to the culture itself, disarticulation of projects with the context of heritage and architecture of the city, among others.Over time, the buildings that make up this city centre have deteriorated, disconnecting with the urban dynamics of the inhabitants. As the years went by, housing construction was moving further away from the city center, abandoning the old dynamics of meeting, historical tradition of coffee, and expression of activities.The research is focused on providing an articulated solution to this problem by designing a housing project within a heritage building. The Hotel Maitamá building had a great influence on the development of urban dynamics when built in 1946, but overtime and as a result of the earthquake catastrophe all this was forgotten, leaving behind a reminiscent historic urban identity and the essence of what the city was.Intertwining the past and modern thought, the proposal to recover the hotel has an emphasis on the concepts of contemporary urbanism, historical revitalization, rehabilitation, consolidation, recovery and the city as a museum.This mixed use offers the inhabitants what they need by adapting the spaces to suit the dynamics of the users; places of work, collective study and spaces of social interaction. The project provides working and academically active people, who require apartments in which all the services are offered; a space of rest adjusted to their needs together with what the centre of the city offers them: work, administrative centre, commercial centre and educational centre.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLuz y forma : centro de rehabilitación física para deportistas de alto rendimiento(2018) Cisneros Chávez, Marcela; Peñates Vargas, Deisy; Henao Loaiza, Diego AlejandroThe present investigation focuses on the design of a biomechanical rehabilitation center forcare of patients who have suffered temporary physical motor injury.Starts withurban analysis of the stadium sector, neighborhood recommended for location of building; and at the same time a series of laboratories in search of the best response topositive and negative variables involved in said analysis. In the laboratories,diverse areas are studied,such as: landscape, urban, technical and form; where buildings that havenecessary characteristics to carry outstudy of each areaare taken as a sample.When conceiving a sustainable building, continue withdetailed design of the volumetric form and its envelope.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoModelo Arquitectónico de centro de transición penitenciario y su papel en el proceso de reinserción social en el municipio de Amagá(2021) Pérez Jaramillo, Alejandro; Giraldo Zuluaga, Laura Cristina; Zapata Correa, Pablo Alberto; Gaviria Puerta, Nino AndreyPrison models and their deficiencies, such as overcrowding, conduct, torture and recidivism of crimes previously committed, are analyzed. Likewise, the lack of knowledge about the phy-sical infrastructure that leads to social degradation due to the quality of the service that affects health conditions and the low priority given to the reintegration of prisoners into society. With this, it is proposed to develop a design principle for the rehabilitation of the human character with guidelines aimed at the re-socialization of convicts located in El Valle de Abu-rrá through sustainable parameters, programs developed with basic requirements to address a re-socialization such as a good accommodation, quality basic education, health with basic and psychological care, justice where they are advised on their legal process and a job that serves to redeem and reduce their sentence in pursuit of the quality of life of prisoners and their authorities, taking into account the contrast between the parties and the needs of each.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPaz, posconflicto y sus elementos característicos : un acercamiento conceptual(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2015) Rodríguez de la Rosa, Luis Gabriel; Palacios Martínez, Santiago Nicolás; Rúa Delgado, Carlos FelipeThis work is developed in order to make a conceptual approach to peace as a vital element in the attempt to deal with a possible post-conflict, also enshrine the concept of post-conflict, characterizing and understanding its importance. It is part of a framework of transitional justice and then the concept of post-conflict is studied and described according to several authors, in order to understand and define, in this sense, peace is described as a value in the Colombian legal system and post-conflict with its four essential elements, rehabilitation, reconstruction, humanitarian assistance and peace building.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPaz, posconflicto y sus elementos característicos. Un acercamiento conceptual(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2015-01) Rodríguez de la Rosa, Luis Gabriel; Palacios, Santiago NicolásEl presente trabajo es un acercamiento conceptual a la paz como elemento fundamental en el intento de enfrentar un posible posconflicto y entronizar el concepto de posconflicto mediante su caracterización y la comprensión de su importancia. Se parte de un marco teórico de justicia transicional y posteriormente se estudia el concepto de posconflicto y se lo describe de acuerdo con la concepción de diversos autores con el fin de comprenderlo y definirlo. En este sentido, se describe la paz como valor en el ordenamiento jurídico colombiano y el posconflicto con sus cuatro elementos esenciales: rehabilitación, reconstrucción, asistencia humanitaria y construcción de paz.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa rehabilitación como medida de reparación integral en las víctimas indirectas de la Unión Patriótica(2018) Espinosa Cardona, Carlos Andrés; Carrión Suárez, Jaime AlbertoThe purpose of this essay is framed in the analysis of the figure of comprehensive reparation of victims of Unión Patriótica [Patriotic Union or UP, a leftist Colombian political Party], from the fundamental element of rehabilitation within the current legal framework in Colombia. The UP left an important mark in the political life of Colombia, a country ruled by two different political parties. The misconception from certain sectors of society relating this political party as the “political wing” of the FARC (Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia) brought dire consequences for its members, sympathizers and their families. The Comprehensive reparation as a measure granted to UP’s indirect victims, has sought to provide them with the ability to rebuild their lives, from rehabilitation, government recognition, and the visibility of this political party in society. As well as recognizing their fundamental rights, as victims of the armed conflict, to justice and guarantees of non-repetion. Genocide, politicide, the special measures of reparation, and the Final Agreement with the FARC regarding the Union Patriótica party, have been important aspects for the writing of this essay