Examinando por Materia "Respuesta en frecuencia"
Mostrando 1 - 8 de 8
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del deterioro de una señal de audio transmitida por radio frecuencia analógico y digital en refuerzo sonoro(2018) Mass Vieira, Miguel Antonio; Ladino Velásquez, AndersonThe radio frequency transmission systems (RFTS) analog and digital are an important part of the electroacoustic chain involved in a sound reinforcement.These systems provide a great versatibility for the excecution of designs. However, the information available about these systems is not completly clear. Therefore, a protocol has been designed and implemented to characterize audio transmiters bodypack type, allowing to evaluate the existence of deterioration of the signal transmitted. For this protocol the influence of variables is estimated for analog and digital RFTS; the variales taked into account are distance, transmission power, output level, sensitivity and gain. The analysis included represents a new tool for audio operators and sound engineers as it describes the behaviour of RFTS for different common configurations. The subjective perpective is common rule of thumb used for decision that involve RFTS, the protocol here presented will help professionals to make an objective assesment of the possible situations. At the end, the best conditions to characterize any audio RFTS type bodypack are shown
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoBase de datos web de filtros para compensar la respuesta en frecuencia de audífonos mediante reproducción binaural(2019) Vásquez Garzón, Sebastián; Hormiga Leal, Juan PabloThe binaural sound is based on recording sounds emulating the conditions of how the human ear listens, through the audio you get a quite enveloping panorama using one of our senses as the ear; Once interpreted by the brain the binaural audio is identified or located from its source of reproduction or execution since one of the characteristics of binaural audio is its spatial location or its movement with respect to the listener, For its faithful reproduction the binaural audio needs conventional systems to synchronize the hemispheres of the brain and it is necessary that the listener hears through the use of hearing aids. Since earphones are required for the use of binaural audio, due to their electroacoustic characteristics, not all hearing aids are properly coupled to the use of binaural audio due to an insufficient equalization in their system, therefore, due to the lack of compensation in the headphones This research carries out a study in different references of low and high range hearing aids, where a hearing aid equalization method is evaluated to compensate the alterations in the frequency response of headphones by designing an inverse filter for binaural signals by the method of Masiero
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaso de estudio para la comparación de dos arreglos usando el sistema RCF HDL 20a, simulados mediante el software EASE FOCUS y las mediciones de presión sonora y direccionalidad aproximada capturadas en su implementación real(2016) Laino Guerra, Luis Felipe; Présiga Ríos, Sebastián; Buitrago Montañez, David ManuelKnowing the need that exists for sound engineers alive to deliver solutions to optimize time and resources when designing a system sound reinforcement, different tools that allow the possibility of estimating the behavior of a system in specific situations are used. A tool for this are prediction software and simulation, which are based on system behavior in a free, infinite and ideal field, omitting steps and calculations of great importance that can affect spreading response of each particular arrangement, so this work contains a case study to compare the results of simulations of sound pressure levels and approximate directionality of two arrays of speakers from RCF HCL 20 a system is performed, using the Ease Focus software against measurements specify the same parameters and the same system for real conditions. Grupo de Investigación: Modelamiento y Simulación Computacional. -- Línea de Investigación: Acústica y Procesamiento de Señales. -- Área: diseño de sistemas de sonido. -- Tema: diseño de sistemas de sonido.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesarrollo de un ecualizador paramétrico de fase lineal y comparación de su aplicación en procesos de calibración de estudios frente a ecualizadores con respuesta en fase no lineal(2017) Agudelo Elejalde, Santiago; Hormiga Leal, Juan PabloAnalog equalizers and most of the digital equalizers used in audio systems lead to a phase change in the signal, because of that, both, destructive interference and frequency response changes appear; for this reason, a mastering engineers, who needs an accurate result, use linear phase equalizers in order to obtain the most precise signal processing. This investigation was made in order to compare the frequency response obtained as a result of the calibration of a stereo sound system placed in the Studio C of the San Buenaventura University with a linear and non-linear phase equalizers. A Matlab algorithm was developed and both, a linear phase EQ and non-linear phase EQ were obtained. After that, a frequency response measurement was performed using two different software applications (Room EQ Wizard and Smaart Live 7) in order to analyze the differences between the equalizers created in Matlab and the dbx 2231 analog equalizer.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de altavoces para reproducción de audio binaural en baja frecuencia basado en sistema OPSODIS(2019) Jaramillo Restrepo, Cristian; Pérez Bustamante, César Augustois carried out the design and construction of a low frequency reinforcement for the “Sherwood S7” OPSODIS system, wich guarantees an increase in the reproduction range, it prevents negative changes in the system spatialization and it gives a high quality design thanks to the correct characterization of the speakers using the "Thielle-Small" Parameters, obtaining an aesthetic and funtional system. All the required measurements were specially done to guarantee the correct operation of the reinforcement system. The system was created combining binaural techniques and multi-chanel reproduction, obtaining 3D audio using the OPSODIS system and the low frequency reinforcement with two surround speakers. It is provided a datasheet document that shows all the physical characteristics of the system and the design parameters. The system's design is archieved by a methodology of three stages: characterization, design and construction, and measurements. Finally, we obtain a low frequency reinforcement system with two speakers that can help the OPSODIS system to play 3D audio with a frequency range since 53 Hz to 16 kHz.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño y construcción de un dispositivo acústico para la reducción de ruido generado por presión de aire durante el proceso de grabación binaural(2019) Chaparro Valencia, David Alejandro; Berrío Bernal, Juan DavidBinaural audio recording is one of the new fields of sound engineering worldwide, which focuses on recording or capturing audio samples through the binaural technique; This can be applied using a mannequin head with transducers (microphones) located in your ears, or in a more natural way, locating the transducers in the ears of a human being, to take advantage of their morphology and texture, so that the samples recorded have the greatest effect of spatiality as a person would hear it. Since the function of a microphone is to transduce energy from an acoustic field to an electric field, any change in pressure that is generated in the acoustic field will be recorded by the microphone, independent if the pressure change is due to a sound wave or the constants fluctuations that the air possesses. This is why the following document will focus on analyzing how the impact of air flow (wind) on binaural recordings can be mitigated; for this, it is intended to obtain a source of wind generation that is silent and that can produce a wind speed of at least 5 m / s. After this, a series of absorbent materials typical of the field of architectural acoustics and electroacoustics will be used to develop a device based on which it is efficient, counteracting the wind phenomenon and which keeps the sound sample frequently
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImplementación de un algoritmo que desplace la frecuencia fundamental de una señal de audio, ajustándola a la respuesta en frecuencia de un gabinete sintonizado por encima de la frecuencia de resonancia del parlante.(2014-03) Cruz Veloza, Alberth Jonathan; Herrera Martínez, Marcelo
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSistema digital de compensación de la respuesta en frecuencia del conjunto recinto-altavoz utilizando un filtro adaptativo(2016) Maury López, Alexánder; Aguirre Valencia, Juan David; Escamilla Pinilla, AntonioThe following investigation wants to develop through the use of Digital Signal Processing and the knowledge of the acoustic conditions required in Mixing and Mastering rooms, a program that allows you to get a desired frequency response in the sweet spot from the current conditions of occupation of the room in study. This process is achieved by applying processes of adaptive filters, correction of delays and storage of buffers that allow to capture, analyze and adapt the frequency response as is desired. Different types of adaptive filters are implemented and analyzed as the LMS Standard, LMS Normalized and the LMS Leaky; Also included conclusions about its operation, advantages and disadvantages in order to achieve the objectives of the project by optimizing the computational load. In addition, a test in real time of the program are implemented, allowing adaptation of the frequency response inmediately with the changes of occupation in the room.