Examinando por Materia "Ruido"
Mostrando 1 - 20 de 31
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis de la incertidumbre asociada al georreferenciamiento de mediciones de ruido ambiental en la calibración de mapas de ruido(2019) Puerta Pareja, Juan Ricardo; Cuervo Ospina, Guillermo Andrés; Molina Jaramillo, AlejandroThis research proposes a methodology to quantify the uncertainty effect associated with the georeferencing process in noise maps calibration, based on the calculation of the expanded uncertainty proposed by the P hD.M iguelAusejoP rieto. Field measurements were made with two simultaneous sound level meters, one of them varied it’s location taking into account the maximum tolerance that three different GPS devices have; the other level meter remained fixed at one point in order to have a reference to make a comparison between the captured simultaneously levels by the two sound level meters. The measurements were carried out in three different scenarios, in two configurations, in the peak and valley schedules and considering that the main source of noise was road traffic. In addition, this procedure was recreated by simulation methods using the German model RLS-90. With the levels obtained the calculation of the expanded uncertainty was made, taking into account a coverage factor K = 2, which guarantees a confidence level of 95,45%. On the one hand the ± 3 dB criterion was evaluated, for the uncertainty levels obtained by the fixed sound level meter and the other hand, for the uncertainty levels found in the combination of the fixed and mobile sound level meter, including the biggest desviations in each one of them. Both in the results of the measurement in the simulation process there was not enough evidence to state that the accuracy of a GPS affects the calibration of a noise map, this was verified using the Wilcoxon’s rank test, which evaluates if the difference between two random samples differ significantly from zero
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del deterioro de una señal de audio transmitida por radio frecuencia analógico y digital en refuerzo sonoro(2018) Mass Vieira, Miguel Antonio; Ladino Velásquez, AndersonThe radio frequency transmission systems (RFTS) analog and digital are an important part of the electroacoustic chain involved in a sound reinforcement.These systems provide a great versatibility for the excecution of designs. However, the information available about these systems is not completly clear. Therefore, a protocol has been designed and implemented to characterize audio transmiters bodypack type, allowing to evaluate the existence of deterioration of the signal transmitted. For this protocol the influence of variables is estimated for analog and digital RFTS; the variales taked into account are distance, transmission power, output level, sensitivity and gain. The analysis included represents a new tool for audio operators and sound engineers as it describes the behaviour of RFTS for different common configurations. The subjective perpective is common rule of thumb used for decision that involve RFTS, the protocol here presented will help professionals to make an objective assesment of the possible situations. At the end, the best conditions to characterize any audio RFTS type bodypack are shown
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del impacto de las condiciones acústicas en un aula de enseñanza sobre los procesos cognitivos mediante auralizaciones(2016) Quintero Vertel, Deimer; Tafur Jiménez, Luis AlbertoLa presente tesis contiene un análisis del impacto de las condiciones acústicas y sus afectaciones en los procesos de aprendizaje que incluye la medición de desempeño de estudiantes universitarios en pruebas que evalúen los procesos cognitivos de Atención, Memoria y Función Ejecutiva. Para evaluar el impacto de las condiciones acústicas (variables independientes) sobre los procesos cognitivos (variables dependientes), se utilizaron las modelaciones acústicas del Mini Auditorio 2 de la Universidad de San Buenaventura en condiciones actuales y con un acondicionamiento acústico hipotético. A partir de las modelaciones realizadas se auralizaron cuatro instrumentos psicológicos para la medición de los procesos cognitivos. Posterior a ello se realizaron dos procesos experimentales, un estudio piloto con el fin de garantizar mayor validez interna para la investigación y un experimento final a través del cual se constataron los resultados obtenidos en el estudio piloto. Los resultados encontrados, ratifican datos hallados en investigaciones foráneas en donde se evidencian que los tiempos de reverberación largos disminuyen la inteligibilidad y los niveles de ruido de fondo alto causan interferencia en la comunicación, lo que ocasiona incremento en los niveles de estrés, malestar físico e interfiere en la interacción docente-estudiante, así como dificultades en el rendimiento escolar de los estudiantes. Finalmente, se evidenció que el ruido y de manera significativa el tiempo de reverberación tienen impacto en los procesos de aprendizaje.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del impacto del carácter temporal y frecuencial del ruido en un recinto pedagógico sobre procesos cognitivos mediante auralizaciones(2016) Higuita Estrada, Esteban; Tafur Jiménez, Luis AlbertoEl presente trabajo contiene un análisis del impacto del comportamiento temporal y frecuencial del ruido de fondo en los procesos de aprendizaje; mediante la aplicación de una prueba piloto que evalúa el impacto de las condiciones de ruido de fondo temporal y tonales (variables independientes) sobre los procesos cognitivos de atención, memoria y función ejecutiva (variables dependientes), se utilizaron grabaciones binaurales de ruido de fondo procesadas, y auralizaciones de cuatro instrumentos psicológicos; señales que fueron reproducidas en el sistema OPSODIS Marantz. Los resultados encontrados, demuestran impacto significativo del ruido intermitente sobre procesos de aprendizajes ligados con la atención; corroborando hallazgos en investigaciones externas. A modo de conclusión, según lo observado en los resultados de la presente investigación, las características temporales del ruido de fondo pueden generar afecciones en procesos cognitivos, por lo cual el caracterizar estos impactos es de importancia con el objeto de prevenir condiciones no adecuadas en espacios académicos que afecten el rendimiento de las personas.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis del impacto del ruido, de carácter temporal y tonal, sobre procesos cognitivos mediante auralizaciones referenciadas en un recinto pedagógico de la Universidad San Buenaventura Medellín(2017) Arenas Villegas, Sara María; Ochoa Villegas, JonathanThe project began with the investigation of D. Quintero , who performed the first series of psychological tests, with the intention of evaluating the affection on cognitive processes. From this idea, the pilot experiment by E. Higuita  was born, with some changes in the psychological tests in comparison with the D. Quintero project, the most significant was the type of noise used during the psychological tests. With a protocol to use, thanks to the pilot experiment mentioned above, this project aimed to evaluate a larger sample. Sixty-two people were evaluated, each participant performed psychological tests as Integrated Visual and Auditory Continuous Performance Test, Curve Verbal Memory, Wechsler Memory Scale and Trail Making Test, with noise conditions of 125Hz tonal noise, 500Hz, 3150Hz and intermittent noise. There is a need to evaluate the control group again, which was taken from a previous investigation; this may be due to changes to the sample and the adjustments to the protocol for this investigation. The final results shown a similar act of noise groups evaluated.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis y propuesta de control de ruido en embarcaciones según normativas IMO-468 e ISO-2923.(2014-02) Martínez Ortíz, Alejandro; Molina Gómez, Marlon Andrés; Rodríguez Niño, Belman Jahir
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAplicación del modelo de predicción de ruido de tráfico CNOSSOS-EU a la estimación de contaminación por ruido de las motos en el Valle de Aburrá(2020) García Paz, Alejandro; Daza Avendaño, Paola Andrea; Ochoa Villegas, JonathanThe new CNOSSOS-EU methodology for the estimation of road traffic noise takes into account of its variables, the input of the two wheeled vehicles (motorcycles) to the strategic noise maps calculation. It is relevant to analyse the affectation of the mentioned category to the results of the levels of acoustic emission in Medellín and its metropolitan area, due to the the increase and high density of motorcycles that currently transit on its roads. Making a design of different vehicular capacity and average speed situations it can be seen the influence of the motorcycles in greater detail in all possible scenarios. Then, is presented the numerical analysis of the CNOSSOS-EU method, simulation of motorcycles in different conditions, as well as, measurements base on ISO standars, analysis and comparison of the result of different methodologies. Finally, the study of the contribution of the generated noise due to motorcycles on Aburrá Valley is made. Additionally, punctual scenarios in the Aburrá Valley are determined for the real analysis of the contributión noise level due to motorcycles. The 4 stages in which the project is developed are presented. These are, first, the numerical analysis of the CNOSSOS-EU method along with SoundPlan simulations in controlled situations and different configurations of vehicular flow. Then, power measurements of different motorcycle models on steady and motion state are made according with ISO 362-2. Later is carried out the comparison of the obtained results to finally make the respective analysis
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAplicación para el cálculo y generación de reportes con base en las normas ISO 16283-1:2014, ISO 16283-2:2015, ISO 717-1:2013 e ISO 717-2:2013(2018) Vargas Cano, Mauricio; Córdoba Arias, Daniel; Buitrago Montañez, David ManuelUsing technological tools such as desktop applications on personal computers leads to the optimization of some calculation and result reporting tasks in the field of acoustic measurements. The purpose of this project was to develop a tool to perform these tasks based on the international standards ISO 16283 and ISO 717, parts 1 and 2 (evaluation of acoustic insulation to airborne and impact noise), using Python 2.7 as the main programming language and an agile development methodology known as Extreme Programming. This methodology allows developers to focus on iterative planning and programming of an application and unlike other development methodologies, makes these processes faster by avoiding the making of excessive documentation. Evaluation of this tool was done through statistical tests known as t-tests in order to verify the accuracy of the software results and through usability tests using SUMI surveys with the goal of measuring the user's perception and experience. The results were highly favorable; when comparing the calculations performed by the application with reference results acquired from other programs (CESVA Insulation Studio, Dr Jordan Design AkuLap, Brüel & Kjær QualifierType 7830 and Norsonic NorBuild). In no case the differences were not statistically significant. However, there are some individual differences for some frequency bands, the worst results were obtained for low frequency terms; these results were discussed
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAuralización del sonido transmitido por vía aérea a través de dos adecuaciones diferentes para un tabique simple, considerando distintas locaciones de oyente(2017) García Mosquera, Juan Sebastián; Tafur Jiménez, Luis AlbertoThe design of the acoustic insulation of a building requires professional supervision during the planning and construction stages, the above because actually is necessary to guarantee an acoustic comfort that permit developed adequately activities with suitable background noise levels; for this some variables were considered such as the construction zone and the behavior of the different external sound sources that affect the façade, among others. This research proposes a method to auralize the noise that enters into an enclosure by air through one of the walls of the structure. The auralizations were obtained through the application of geometric acoustics models using CATT-Acoustics software and considering different source arrangements, several receiver points and two different adaptations for the facade of the room. The obtained auralizations for the evaluated receptor points show differences in the SPL and in the frequency content, however, it is necessary to analyze additional receiver points and compare the method proposed with measurements in real situations
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización de fuentes de ruido al interior de un centro escolar para estimar el impacto producido dentro de una zona residencial, por medio del software SoundPLAN(2021) Velasquez Arcila, Katherine Andrea; Ochoa Villegas, JonathanThe following work consists of characterizing noise sources inside a school to estimate the impact produced within a residential area. There are currently few studies on the problem of noise emissions generated by leisure activities, such as academic activities. Similarly, in the municipality of Medellín, some institutions are receiving attention because of complaints from residents about the noise generated in these places. The objective of this project was to prepare noise maps where it could estimate the impact produced by noise sources that are found inside a building of an educational institution that is located in a residential area. The noise maps were estimated with different noise indicators, where the evaluated levels varied over time for each indicator.  To carry out the realization of these noise maps, a model of the building of the educational institution is made through the software SoundPLAN, where all the conditions contained within I.E are accommodated to assess the emission levels in order to determine the equivalent A-weighted continuous sound pressure level A ( LAeq,Tin the residential area, where T was determined for different periods in hours in order to estimate the impact with different indicators. Resolution 0627 of 7 April 2006 and the Colombian technical standard NTC 4595 for the evaluation and monitoring of noise from internal sources of the educational institution were taken as reference.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComparación de los métodos de cálculo ECAC 29 y AzB para la evaluación del ruido producido en el Aeropuerto Internacional Palonegro de la ciudad de Bucaramanga, Colombia(2018) Jaramillo Álvarez, Andrés Camilo; Yarce Vergara, Juan David; Ladino Velásquez, AndersonIn this thesis a comparison between the methods of calculation ECAC 29 and AzB is shown for the evaluation of the noise produced in the international airport Palonegro in the city of Bucaramanga, by means of theoretical comparisons which they were made by means of a comprehensive reading of the methods; mathematics which they were to relate each equation and weight variable used by each method to perform the relevant calculations; and graphs which they were made with each of the methods by means of the SoundPLAN prediction software. We want to show which of these two methods is the most optimal for Colombian situations; but also, in this project, operations are carried out between noise maps which allow to see the difference of levels and the differences between the variables presented in each of the methods. Simulations and comparisons between both methods indicate that the AzB is the best method for evaluating noise at the Palonegro international airport due to its explicit form of noise evaluation including helicopter operations, land operations such as taxiing and APU, to its ample database which have a significant weight within the simulations carried out
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComparación de los modelos de predicción de ruido de tráfico CNOSSOS-EU y NMPB-Routes 96en la elaboración de mapas estratégicos de ruido de tráfico rodado del Valle de Aburrá(2020) Mejía Chaves, David Andrés; Gómez Londoño, Pascual; Mato Méndez, Fernando JoséIn this work, the methods for transforming road traffic noise NMPB Routes 96 and CNOSSOSEU inthe Aburr ́a Valley, used to prepare the strategic noise maps of the Aburr ́a Valley for the years 2014and 2018, were compared, respectively. The comparision was made by analyzing the differences of theinput variables, calculating the sound pressure levels and comparing these by varying th values of theinput variables. Subsequently, a simulation run will be carried out in controlled areas of the Aburr ́aValley in order to obtain strategic noise maps that will show the behavior of traffic noise accordingto the variation of the input variables. It was found that the CNOSSOS-EU method turned out tobe the most suitable for making the prediction in the Aburr ́a Valley and that it takes into accountgreater factors, mainly the differentiated categorization of two-wheeled vehicles.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoContrastes de los desarrollos empíricos y teóricos del control del ruido con relación a la legislación colombiana(2013) Montaño Erazo, Juan Sebastián; Betancur Vargas, Carlos MauricioEn el siguiente documento de investigación se abarcó la problemática del ruido teniendo como base información teórica y ciertos avances empíricos e implementaciones prácticas llevadas a cabo en nuestro país, como trasfondo de la realidad de esta problemática haciendo uso de conceptos y definiciones propias del problema del ruido. Se profundizó en el impacto de que tiene el ruido en el ser humano en especial en su audición y las afecciones que puede desarrollar conforme a los niveles de presión sonora que son elevados. Paralelamente se consultó la legislación colombiana concerniente al ruido y su tratamiento, cómo la ley contempla la emisión de ruido y sus límites permisibles por las normativas correspondientes. Finalmente se desarrollaron los contrastes entre la teoría, la práctica y la normativa colombiana que respecta al ruido
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesarrollo de un sistema interactivo de realidad aumentada para el despliegue de mapas de ruido(2020) Arias Apráez, Juan Sebastián; Murillo Gómez, Diego MauricioSince noise maps are an important tool for diagnosing environmental problems related to noise,there is a need for the creation of a tool that promote and invite people affected by such problems.It seeks to generate a social appropriation that allows the entire community to integrate with theadministrative authorities of the territory, to seek solutions together. Therefore, the development ofan interactive system that uses augmented reality to display noise maps is presented, which also isintegrated with soundscape recordings through audio3D and 360 video.The 5 phases in which the project was carried out are presented. These include, first, the bibliographicreview that served as theoretical and practical support of the work. Next, we describe the process ofthe design and construction of the hardware, and the characteristics that were taken into account forthe proper integration of its components. Subsequently, the development of the deployment system isexplained, including the process of loading the noise maps, the design of the augmented reality markersand the algorithms necessary for their operation. Also, the main development characteristics of the3D audio reproduction module are shown, to conclude with the explanation of the implementationprocess of the mobile application where the soundcape recording protocol is specified.Finally, demonstrative videos recorded throughout the development of the work are exhibited andthe events where it has been socialized throughout its construction are listed
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesign of a protocol for the measurement of physiological and emotional responses to sound stimuli(2017) Macía Arango, Andrés Felipe; Ochoa Villegas, JonathanA protocol for the measurement of physiological and emotional responses to sound stimuli is presented. The sounds used in the study were created by comparing different methods and possible bandwidths. These sounds correspond to white noise filtered in 3 central frequencies, to know, 125 Hz, 500Hz, and 3150Hz, with a variable bandwidth based on 1/3 octaves. additionally, spatial information was given to the sounds by convolving them with a simulated binaural impulse response. Two experiments were conducted. The first one consisted of 3 sounds created at different sound pressure levels, between 50 dB and 80 dB in 6 steps. It was found that both valence and arousal changed as the level increased, the first one decreasing, and the last one increasing, showing a possible relation between elicited emotions from a sound and its sound pressure level. The second experiment presented both image and sound simultaneously. The sound corresponded to the same described above, at a fixed level of 65dB. The images were two, one with a positive semantic content, and the other with a negative one. Both images were taken from the IAPS (International Affective Picture System). Responses were measured with the self assessment manikin SAM and Noldus FaceReader technology. The results obtained with the SAM were not conclusive, probably due to sample size, experiment design and other factors. The results obtained with the FaceReader showed clear reactions from participants to the audiovisual.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de un plan de acción para la prevención, el control y la disminución del ruido ocasionado por el tráfico rodado en el sector Niquía Puerta del Norte del municipio de Bello – Antioquia con base en el mapa estratégico de ruido de tráfico rodado de Bello - Antioquia(2017) Ramírez Padierna, Jefferson; Ortega Gribenchenko, AlexanderIn this document develops an action plan to prevent and decrease the vehicular noise in Niquia - Puerta del Norte, a sector of municipality of Bello - Antioquia through differents control measures that have been implemented in other places where are affected for the same problem, vehicular noise. Through modeling and simulations in the softwares ArcGIS and SoundPLAN respectively, the initial condition of the study area is evaluated, and two of the proposals put forward in the action plan as the most effective, throw as a result of the initial condition that effectively and as mentioned in the report of updating of noise maps for the Área Metropolitana specifically for the municipality of Bello in 2015, vehicular traffic is the main focus of noise and is the focus that more affecting to the residents of the sector. The results of the modeling of the two proposals (Redistribution of vehicular traffic and acoustics barriers) of the action plan, presented reductions notorious in the noise levels that affecting the study area as the people who are affected by high noise levels, determining that based on the results of the modeling of the two proposals already mentioned and the other proposals that are in the action plan, these are efficient for the control and reduction of noise emitted by vehicles in the study area.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño del refuerzo electroacústico en instalaciones de la Universidad de San Buenaventura sede Bogotá(2007) Ibarra López, David; Souza Cordoba, Luis Esteban; Carrillo, AlejandroEl refuerzo sonoro es un concepto vinculado a la importancia de transmitir información oral de una manera eficiente, ya sea en un espacio abierto o cerrado, grande o pequeño. El manejo que se desea transmitir debe ser escuchado con total precisión, aportando al yente fidelidad, inteligibilidad y nivel, debido a que el entender todo tipo de información nos provee no solo de confort, sino también de seguridad ante posibles emergencias y eventualidades. El diseño del refuerzo electroacústico de la universidad de San Buenaventura sede Bogotá involucra un proceso de etapas, que se pueden resumir en llevar a cabo la zonificación de la Universidad, determinar puntos estratégicos de ubicación de parlantes así como la cantidad probable, tipos convenientes; analizar el ruido interno de la Universidad y desarrollar juego de planos con todos los parámetros involucrados en el refuerzo.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDispositivo para el control automático del nivel de presión sonora en un establecimiento comercial de Medellín según la normativa colombiana(2019) Montoya Lopera, Juan Diego; Ramírez Sánchez, Santiago; Ladino Velásquez, AndersonTaking into account the problem due to the noise that occurs in the immediate vicinity and adjacent areas of the 33rd avenue in Medellin-Colombia, and in order to mitigate the conditions that this may cause, it is decided to face a project to control automatically the high sound pressure levels that are emitted by a commercial establishment, this commercial establishment, named “Aky Nos Vemos”, is located on 33. In order to deal with the conflict generated due to the high levels of sound pressure emitted by the establishment, previously evidenced by means of acoustic measurements, it is decided to project a solution by means of a prototype for the automation of sound pressure levels, so that when the maximum levels permissible, dictated in resolution 0627 of 2006, are exceeded, said prototype performs an automatic control and maintains the levels within those allowed for the most restrictive zone. The limiter prototype for automatic control of sound pressure levels was implemented through an Arduino development platform, which was programmed to control sound pressure levels and keep them within the permissible limits; However, at the time of the implementation of the prototype in the commercial establishment, there were irregularities in its operation, mainly due to the high levels of power to which the prototype was subjected
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias para la adquisición de información asociada a tráfico vehicular y su aplicación en mapas de ruido(2019) Duque Gutiérrez, Carolina; Murillo Gómez, Diego Mauricio; Ladino Velásquez, AndersonThis project addresses the acquisition of non-authoritative collaborative traffic flow data to predict the noise generated by urban roads, in order to do noise maps. For this, traffic information is acquired using collaborative platforms such as Google Maps, which gives the information of travel time and speed in a length path. To determine the traffic flow, it has been done a correlation of the amount of vehicles that travel with a specific speed in a certain type of road. For this, it was necessary to characterize the roads in the city of Medellń and to study its typical behavior with help of data taken in field by studentes of the Universidad de San Buenaventura and information given by the Secretaría de Movilidad of Medellín, and data taken from Google Maps. One of the methodologies proposed was to find the correlation by filling an area with the amount of vehicles that typically travels a specific road then according to the speed determinate the amount that circulate in certain time, taking into account the space between vehicles called Gap. Besides, it was studied the sensibility of the obtained data in terms of the noise emission doing some simulations with it. The proposed methodology has been tested in two areas of the city. The results indicate that it is possible to use Google Maps information to predict urban noise although further analysis are required to improve the estimation of traffic flow based on the type of road, speed and time travel
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstudio de la atenuación lograda por un sistema de control activo de ruido implementado en audífonos supra aurales cerrados(2017) Pérez Arango, Alejandro; Natera Urueta, Erick Javier; García Mayén, HéctorOn this work, the operation of the adaptive LMS algorithm and its implementation in a system of Active Noise Cancellation (CAR) was studied. It’s use as method of characterizing systems with respect to specific stimuli, such as pure tones, pink noise and ambient noise city, these was reproduced in a controlled environment is also discussed. CAR system could not be implemented in real time, due to limitations of Matlab, which was the language chosen for programming the adaptive filter. The results of the measurements revealed weaknesses in the method used for collecting data, which did not reach the expected performance, trying to simulate the actions of the algorithm in real time, with experiments performed by separate play-capture, processing and playback stages -data collection.