Examinando por Materia "School"
Mostrando 1 - 20 de 33
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoA fuerza de escuela: imágenes de la escuela a través de una experiencia docente(2017) Castaño Peláez, Juan Fernando; Ospina Álvarez, TeresitaThe present text is born of the pedagogic reflection that happens in a teaching experience, which has occurred into a constant movement, for the situations that give place to the life in the school, to the relations restored with the students, and to the ways that give place to think about “other ways” of doing presence inside the educational Institution called School. The above mentioned experience will be narrated in three moments, namely: The present as Pretext, to Resign or to Re-enunciate the voice of the teacher, and the teacher inventor: Three moments that are constituted in evocative ways of approaches and perceptions across which the teacher is assuming for proper account its experiences, the forms in which he decides to be in the classroom: as life history, like action in movement, like possibility of change. For such an effect, there will appear words that are proper, words of others that personify in themselves affinities, across authors like Mélich (1994), Masschelein (2014), and Ranciére (1998), who with its echoes accompany, the voices of those that have made opportunities and challenges possible, for the present pedagogic reflection. It is a question then of counting; of setting in words, the experience of a meeting, or as Larrosa (2001) says, a reunion with the infancy, that is to say, when the meeting with the infancy makes us think and translate this thought in words, then perhaps what we do is a philosophy, although we do not know it. “Nothing of what is quoting continuously the infancy is true; only this it is what, her meeting again, the account”. The infancy as figure of event, of movements and of changes.
- PublicaciónRestringidoAspectos que permiten la articulación entre las escuelas y las familias, en los procesos formativos de los niños en primera infancia(Universidad San Buenaventura, Cali, 2019) Velásquez Arango, Isabela; Regifo Castañeda, Carlos AdolfoThe present work seeks to identify the determinant aspects that allow the articulation between the school and the families in the formative processes of the children in early childhood by means of a theoretical investigation interpreting with conceptual references that will be taken in the account to make said investigation, Francesco Tonucci's articles "with the eyes of the teacher" and "the city of children", in addition to the documents of the stories of men as the guide No. 26 and the technical details document No. 25 among others. In order to respond to the importance of the articulation between school and families also the benefits that such articulation the formative processes of children in early childhood a way of conclusion are shown the aspects and strategies that allow Bliss articulation through co-responsibility.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAutobiografía, escuela y locura, pasajes para la comprensión personal a través de la escritura(2020) Acevedo Castrillón, Bernabé; Suñé Doménech, Rosa MariaMy autobiographical narration writes the most representative passages of my life, which highlight the relationships that exist between the spiritual, the professional as an educator, my bipolar condition as a psychiatric diagnosis and my writing action, which reveals self-knowledge and overcoming those conflicts that were originally visible in my life. Writing, in this research, becomes both a path of knowledge and therapy, in self-carepractice, where my limitations and opportunities are evident throughout the writing content, but this is only an excuse to re-signify my life and value it in my closest present.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterísticas del contexto educativo y familiar en el desarrollo psicomotor en niños de 6 a 11 años de la Fundación Educativa San Juan Eudes(2018) Zapata Zapata, Andrés David; Urrea Cuéllar, Ángela MaríaThe present work is a sample of the research process that is oriented towards the interest to highlight the influence of the educational, family and social context in the psychomotor development of school - age children. It is based on the theoretical view of several authors which are referenced in each of their positions on the subject mentioned. The main research tool was the problematizing question, through which it was sought to fulfill the general and specific objectives of the research process, thus giving answers to the unknowns formulated from the findings found with the application of each One of the tools used. The problematizing question corresponds to: What are the implications of the characteristics of the educational and family context in the psychomotor development of children from 6 to 11 of the San Juan Eudes School, which participates in the physical education classes? Compliance with the following general and specific objectives of the research carried out, the general objective is to describe the implications of the educational and family context in the psychomotor development of children from 6 to 11 of the Fundación Educativa San Juan Eudes, Which participates in physical education classes, through which the following specific objectives were developed to identify the level of psychomotor development in the selected population of the San Juan Eudes Educational Foundation, to characterize the implications of psychomotor development The educational context in the selected population A of the Educational Foundation San Juan Eudes and Characterize the implications of psychomotor development and the family context in the selected population of the San Juan Eudes Educational Foundation
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComprensión del discurso oral : implicaciones cognitivas y emocionales del sujeto(2018) Uribe Metaute, Diana Marcela; Arias Orozco, Édgar de JesúsThe oral speech understanding: subject’s cognitive and emotional implications. This research project aims towards to answer the following question: what are the difficulties and potentials for 4th grade students of the IESG from Buriticá in oral understanding? Last approach arises in order to know the student's cognitive process of understanding about teacher's oral speech. For this, a teaching workshop was developed, which showed the oral micro-skills understanding proposed by Daniel Cassany. Furthermore, researcher's observations aid to describe the 4th grade children's listening practices, and also, their difficulties and potentials oral speech understanding by starting of teacher-student interaction.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConcepto de escuela rural a partir de los imaginarios de los estudiantes de la media académica del corregimiento de Cañaveral municipio de Turbaco en el departamento de Bolívar(2019-10-24) Montero Gómez, Sirly Liliana; Rico de León, Pedro Luis; Meza Aguirre, José AlbertoThis research reveals from the voices of the participants the different meanings, imaginations, perceptions and senses, about the rural school.Likewise, it analyzes and describes the meaning that the school has for the young people of the academic average of the rural sector. Which gave the following insights in relation to the question, would you like the families of the community to propose their knowledge learned in the field, to develop them in the School? and How would you like them to do it ?, the participants answered unanimously in a positive way and suggested that families support with their knowledge of the educational process. Among the contributions of the participants are: love of the countryside, customs, traditions, preparation of crops and everything that has to do with the knowledge of the field
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConsecuencias formativas de matar a la muerte. Elementos para cuestionar el ideal antropológico que orienta el pensar y el hacer de la escuela(2020) Núñez Cataño, Leidy Yohana; Escobar García, BibianaDeath is a natural aspect, inevitable and own of life itself. Human beings have the ability to reflect respect this, and different from other species, they are aware of their finitude. Nonetheless, they have converted it into a taboo, and that attitude of negation respect to death is moved to the school. This is why the interest of this research is focused on analyzing the formative consequences generated in subjects when death is killed to question the anthropological ideal that guides the thinking and doing of the school. In this direction, it is carried out qualitative research from a methodological proposal understood from hermeneutics in which it is posed a dialectics relation between the texts and the elements of human experience such as attitudes, conceptions, forms of relationship, and language. Respect to the findings, it is posed that school, despite being a scenario of possibilities, reproduces the anthropological ideals imposed by hegemonies that promote competence, individualism, and claims of immortality
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa construcción de identidad en la infancia y la cultura musical del reggaetón en los primeros espacios de socialización(2018) Posso Sierra, Mónica María; Carmona Osorio, Luisa Fernanda; Vásquez Pérez, Nora LilianaIn this grade work we wanted to recognize the relationship between building concepts of identity, childhood and reggaetón in the first spaces of socialization of children studying preschool in the Institución educativa Francisco Miranda – headquarters’ Julio Arboleda. The theoretical tracking allowed to find valuable foundation in the contributions of Beatriz Ramírez Grajeda in the identity category moreover Jorge Dany in relation to reggaetón, as well as Marianela Urdaneta García. Assumed the methodology from the ethnographic focus, the observation was made involving, playful-pedagogical workshops, interviews with children and surveys to parents, finding that this music generates an impact especially in the rhythmic and aesthetic fields. Offering a whole culture as well as forms of expression, grown up people, in the family and the school as mediators of content and exposure times, besides the way of communication they are elements very important in the relationship of children with this musical genre.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConstruir escuela entre minas: un análisis de la institución escolar en territorio minero(2017) Ruiz Márquez, Cleidis Margarita; Gómez Ríos, Edith Tatiana; Arias Orozco, Édgar de JesúsThe research “to build school among mines…” is made with the purpose of understanding the ways to incorporate the knowledge of the conflicts associated with mining and the pedagogical practices of the educative institution in Remedios - Antioquia. From that point on, this research develops components like description of mining conflicts, pedagogical practices fact-finding and analysis of the contribution of these practices from a post-development perspective. The research has been developed with the presupposition that schools are places where the social problems, which come from their environments, converge. At the same time, schools are presented like a propitious scene for the education of the individual, the development of his/her critical capacity and his/her empowerment as a transforming being. From that point on, it is necessary to study the social-environment problems such as the case of gold mining and the way school takes the knowledge typical of mining conflicts to develop its pedagogical practices. This research took place at Institución Educativa Ignacio Yepes Yepes with students from 10th and 11th grade. From Remedios Antioquia town, where the economic tradition is gold mining that dates from the colonial period and that nowadays it is impacted as much by artisanal and small-scale mining, as by the big multinationals that are located on the territory. The methodology has a socio-critical approach, a qualitative methodical strategy and gathering information techniques like: documentary analysis, focus group and interviews
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCuando llegó el cine a Tierradentro : el cine como estrategia didáctica en el proceso de comprensión e interpretación textual(2020) Quiceno García, Juliana; Salazar Vargas, Warfiela María MatildeThe present essay is the result of the obtained experience in the pedagogical practice "profesionalizarte" of the Licenciatura en Lengua Castellana, realised in the educative institution Antonio Maria Bedoya on third grade children. From this experience, appear some reflections about the relations between cine and school as a didactical tool, in this text, the audio-visual language is conceibed as a didactical resource, thinking in this as a text that can be interpreted and understood as a dynamizer resource of the strategies of the comprehensive reading, used for the consolidate of the learning in thematics of the Lengua castellana y ciencias sociales area. Equally, it is considered necesary analyze, how the audio-visuals can be configured, as a cinematographic format, as part of the school and how it can evolve at her side, being conceibed as a resource in the new pedagogical practices
- PublicaciónAcceso abierto¿De qué estamos hechos?(2018) García Peña, Daniel Camilo; Ortiz Naranjo, María NancyMemories are fragmented pieces of the past that have survived the misadventure of time and oblivion. Its purpose is to transform itself into a word, in order to re-pass through the heart what has already been lived, while the sigh that spreads between the pages of a notebook springs up. The participant's body remains static, and a magical moon with star petals begins to bloom in the eye sockets. Each tear harbors one of the stories that constitute its cosmos of memories, which when coming together and shine in unison, produces a beam of lights full of emotions capable of alleviating the thick fog that covers the existence. The purpose of these is fundamental in all this process of significance, since they contain flashes of madness and nostalgia maligned by deafening memories, capable of crossing the barrier of absence and oblivion. His strength is such that he will seek to rest on the bare sheet under a moonlight, while the pen surrenders to his passion drop by drop. The result will be cartographies that glimpse the passage of experience, leaving exposed dreams, desires and delusions, but also anguish, afflictions and anguish. These feelings, now transfigured in words, will be the blows of the chisel in the naked marble that will shape a new being. In this way, narratives emerge that open and cauterize wounds. Narratives that bleed silently. Narratives that preserve the essence of that being from which they sprang. Narratives that are the reflection of a being that lives, thinks and feels.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl desarrollo del pensamiento crítico creativo desde los primeros años(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2007) Moromizato Izu, Regina KiyomiDurante los últimos años se ha producido un gran interés en nuestro país por los temas vinculados al funcionamiento del cerebro y la construcción de la mente, es decir, la estructura física y los procesos que genera y hacen posible la aparición de formas de pensamiento cada vez más complejos. Podríamos deducir que este interés resultó y resulta pues sigue siendo un tema sin resolver- de la inquietud y preocupación de investigadores y maestros de cómo generar nuevas estrategias educativas que contribuyan al desarrollo de habilidades que requieren las nuevas generaciones para afrontar con éxito el mundo de incertidumbres generado por los cambios sociales y el progreso tecnológico. El presente escrito pretende presentar algunos elementos que nos acerquen a la naturaleza del pensamiento crítico, cuáles son los elementos que la componen, qué tipo de contextos escolares la favorecen, cuáles son los procesos, los retos de la escuela hoy, entre otros planteamientos igualmente importantes
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación de niños y niñas con familias homoparentales(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Quibano Castro, Charlye Catalina; Valderrama, Sandra Lorena; Álvarez López, Mario AlbertoToday there are millions of children in our country who live their first social relationships the same sex parents (women and men with men women raising children), considering that the LGBTI community every day is population then increasingly are coming to schools these new family formations, will they have in schools the tools to work the issue of new families with children ?. The importance of finding two same sex parents who have their lives and their characteristics, in addition to the everyday classroom of children of these families, is understanding in context to give breaches. The type of research as hermeneutics is fundamental to position ourselves as human beings in the world of research, allowing the study and understanding of human existence reflectively technique.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa educación física en el desarrollo de hábitos saludables en la escuela. Caso Institución Educativa Promoción Social(2017-10-10) Gómez Guerrero, Jhymmy; Meza Aguirre, José AlbertoThe present research arises from the problematic associated to the few healthy lifestyles, according to World Health Organization (WHO) 2013, main cause of death worldwide especially in low income countries. Colombia is no exception since, in the 21st century, the Instituto Colombiano de Bienestar Familiar (ICBF) has reported a significant increase in children with overweight and obesity prevalences higher than 24%, estimating that this figure will exceed 30% by 2020. This research had as objective to analyze the incidence of Physical Education in the development of healthy habits as a fundamental axis in the integral formation of children and young people within the school, from the use of movement, healthy eating, and information Theoretical education provided in classes for the preservation of health, guaranteeing in the future a healthy adult who will be part of the labor, economic and social workforce of the country. The findings showed that although the physical education class fulfills the goals of developing healthy habits, the school does not favor the consolidation of the same from the point of view of "healthy eating", because in the school store are offered foods and beverages that are detrimental to health. In the same way, the family and social environment is having a significant negative impact, due to the working days of the parents that prevent adequate attention in the food intake of the students at school ages.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación y ruralidad : los discursos, las políticas, las prácticas en los últimos treinta y cinco años(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Gil Olivar, Carlos Arturo; Herrera Botero, Francisco JuliánThe present thesis prentend to analyze from the perpective of the right to education, the dynamic establish between the guidelines ofinternational organizations, public politics, national laws and the education practices in the farm Colombia areas. Based on this reference, it was sought to identify the orientations ofthe international organizations that promote the development of the right education and understand the articulation with the Colombian politics of farm educations, confronting with the practices and realities present in the peasant communities of the country. To understand the human conception develops and corporeities implicit in discourses, the politics and the practices relation with the farm Colombian education and understand how these discourses and practices give account of a body that is transformed: from the invisible body to the body subject to the rights of the international guidelines, from the body exposed to the body protected for laws and publics politics and from the body in risk to the body that emerge in the communities and farmer regions. Finally, contrary about was formulated by international rights, publics politics and comunitaries practices, it sought to establish the diferents betweens “The world anunciated and the real world”
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEntre la hermenéutica y la experiencia estética : un acercamiento a la obra Satanás de Mario Mendoza(2018) Díaz Díaz, Natalia Andrea; Echavarría, Jhon JairoThe following work pretends through literary hermeneutic and esthetic experience, to establish reunions following philosophy hermeneutic authors such as Gadamer and Ricoeur, and the esthetic experience from two possibilities; the first one has to do with the esthetic of reception of Hans Robert Jauss, which occur in the reader when they enter into contact with the art piece (literature); the second, from a contemporary glance following the teacher Cynthia Farina, let us wonder for the proper place of the esthetics dimension at school, and the tension that in some cases is established when this enters into contact with the pedagogical dimension. Regarding to methodology, it is assumed for this current work a hermeneutic exercise of Mario Mendoza’s work Satanas, and based on the already stated analysis, to try to propose interpretations as a result of the union between the hermeneutic exercise and esthetic experience, of whom assume this analysis under the reflection of taking the Mendoza’s work to school, especially elementary graders, at the time it is attempted to answer different questions related to the work and the pertinence of it in educational and pedagogical terms
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa escuela como un lugar fecundo : ser fecunda en una realidad pedagógica(2018) Palacio Taborda, Lina María; Ospina Álvarez, TeresitaThis article aims to show a relationship between fertility and school, understanding the latter as an ideal space to receive lives, is a reflection that is born from the experience of a pregnancy, as it happens and affects the formative process of a teacher, At the same time as it is based on studies related to the conception of the school, origin, methodologies, and the relationship birth - school, fecundity - school, makes a slight criticism to the current education system, its traditionalist models and some of its main actors ; All developed from a parable of the school as a place to fecundate
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa escuela en su comprensión de agente transformador de los sujetos y sus escenarios(2020-02-20) Vanegas Beltrán, Sindy Yolilis; Bolaños Torres, Bertha IsabelThe present work intends to delve into the pedagogical experiences proposed by the IETA San José de Playón in response to the resignification of the Cultural Identity that the community of San José de Playón lived, after the difficulties caused by the armed conflict, this approach will be revealed through the narrative methodology that will facilitate the participants the outline of their understandings. In the same way, the research aims to be considered within the critical line of the pedagogies of the South, susceptible to methodological proposals that empower the school and the subjects that make it up within the construction of a more dialogic and democratized society.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEscuela rural : una reflexión para pensar el relevo generacional(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Agudelo Parrado, Luz Janeth; Álvarez López, Mario AlbertoThe work ¡Rural school: A reflection to think the generational Relay!, it begins in the concern that assists her to the author, related to her own experience on the subject in question, inspired by nostalgia and personal feelings, subjective if you want, of the rural school in that environment called field, where the teacher stands in determining factor in the formation of the subject, through the transmission of experiences and events which constituted their personal and professional development, and therefore imbued with his own sensitivity. Is this reflection from research, studies, authors, interviews and dialogues with farmers, students, teachers and officials.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEscuela, poder y resistencia : reflexiones sobre la práctica pedagógica(2018) Álvarez Taborda, Leidy Yulie; María Nancy, Ortiz NaranjoThe following article is a construction of meanings and understandings of some themes and tasks present in the daily life of the teacher and the school. It is worth mentioning some: the exercise of power and knowledge, tensions in the way of exercising it, the figure of the teacher as authority, perspective of desire, dialogue, among others, which sometimes contradict or degrade the teaching practice in a transcendental manner without Pay close attention. A narrative research is proposed from personal experience, which, as suggested by Antonio Bolívar Botía (2002), must be realistic, authentic and coherent, (p. 15). This research starts from the approach to the school through the teaching practice in different contexts of the city and a dialogue from the construction of meaning with authors relevant to the subject.