Examinando por Materia "Secuencia didáctica"
Mostrando 1 - 11 de 11
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesarrollo de la competencia de lectura inferencial en jóvenes y adultos(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2019) Reyes, Nathalie; Pérez Manzano, MaydéThe present degree work contains a process of educational research applied to the classroom realized with the objective of contributing to the development of the inferential reading competence of the students of the Formal Education Program for youth and adults of the CLEI III of the Educational Institution Álvaro Echeverry Perea of Santiago de Cali (V) through a didactic sequence based on myths and legends, given that in the Pedagogical Practice I (2016-2) and II (2017-1) of the Degree in Spanish Language some difficulties of this population were found, the difficulties were to elaborate assumptions from the data extracted from the texts. To achieve this objective, a descriptive, qualitative, and research process was realized since it was required to recognize and determine the properties of the object of study through the bibliographic approach and in the school field to characterize them; the process was carried out in methodological moments that allowed to triangulate the theoretical, the experiential and the obtained results; the derived analysis made possible the proposal of a didactic sequence designed in coherence with the learning characteristics of the young people and the adults.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa enseñanza y aprendizaje de la lectura y la escritura mediada por cuentos de la literatura afrocolombiana en el grado 3° de primaria de la institución educativa Luis Carlos Valencia sede Camilo Torres zona rural del municipio de Jamundí (Valle del Cauca)(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2017) Moreno Gómez, Dina Marcela; Herrera Garcés, Yenifer; Chacón Peña, SergioThis research project is aimed at publicizing the Afro-Colombian literature to the third grade students of the educational institution Camilo Torres of the village of Villa Paz through the story as a recognition of the narrative legacy left by our ancestors; Allowing you to improve your reading and writing process in the classroom. This is how the active participation of teachers and students allowed activities such as diagnostic workshops, interviews and observations that enabled feedback to our research topic and which were also very supportive in collecting information to identify the needs of the Community and thus create a pedagogical proposal in which stories of Afro-Colombian authors are used in the curricular classroom plan in the institution.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias pedagógicas para mejorar la expresión oral argumentativa en los estudiantes del grado 11° del Colegio Militar José Acevedo y Gómez(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2018) Gómez López, Orlando Costinet; Restrepo Cerón, Liseth Johana; Chacón Peña, SergioThis project proposes a pedagogical proposal focused on the configuration of a didactic sequence based on the needs observed in the 11th grade students of the Jose Acevedo y Gómez Military School. Thus, difficulties were noticed in this study population when they expressed themselves in the classroom. In this way, the problem of the research was raised, which consists on how to contribute to the practices of the argumentative oral expression of the population from the didactic sequence. According to the above, and for the study of the problem, the research approach is qualitative in that it seeks to describe the population's abilities as to the object of study and how from the description and knowledge of their skills can be brought to the improvement of argumentative oral expression. As for the results, difficulties were found in the oral expression of the students, since they did not know how to give meaning and order to their ideas in an argumentative way. In addition, another important finding was that the strategies used in the classroom were not appropriate. Therefore, a didactic sequence was considered as the final proposal.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstudio de caso: incidencia de la dislalia en el aprendizaje de la escritura(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2019) Ruíz Quiñones, Maira Alejandra; Gómez Trujillo, PatriciaThis work of degree contains a process of educational research applied to the classroom carried out with the aim of contributing to the improvement of written competence through a case study of a student of the third grade of the educational institution Liceo Juan Camilo through a didactic sequence based on stories and poems children since the student has dislalia and his writing learning process is being directly affected. The implementation of the qualitative research methodology is based on the attainment of this objective because it was necessary to recognize and determine the properties of the object of study through a bibliographic approach in the field school to characterize it, through a case study that allowed the collection of information necessary for the development of the research, this information was recorded in the formats of the Individual Plan of Reasonable Adjustments; the process was carried out in methodological moments that allowed to triangular the theoretical, the experiential and the obtained results. The result of the analysis made possible the proposal of a didactic sequence designed in coherence with the learning characteristics of the student, which would respond to the research objective.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFortalecimiento del desarrollo de la oralidad por medio de estrategias lúdico-pedagógicas en los estudiantes de grado 1-3 de la Institución Educativa Celmira Bueno de Orejuela Sede Mariano Ospina Pérez(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2018) Ruiz Delgado, Daniel; Velasco Hermoso, Yerly Adriana; Chacón Peña, SergioThe following thesis aspects related to the research: “Strengthen the development of orality through playful-pedagogical strategies in the students of grade 1-3 of the Educational Institution Celmira Bueno de Orejuela Sede Mariano Ospina Perez" which aims to strengthen the development of the orality of students proposing ludic pedagogical strategies. To achieve this objective, the implementation of the qualitative research methodology of descriptive approach was carried out, allowing the collection of information necessary for the development of the research. This information was recorded in observation grids in three moments called: characterization, instruments of data collection and diagnostic exploration, then the information was analyzed and compared with the theoretical approaches that strengthen the research, which served as the basis for the development of a didactic sequence that responded to the research objective.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa lectura de la literatura urbana en los procesos de formación de un sujeto lector crítico(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2019) Florián Reyes, Mayra Camila; Chacón Peña, SergioThis research aims to propose a didactic sequence around the reading of the Colombian urban novel The noise of things when falling, with the aim of contributing to the formation of critical thinking in students of grade 11. Pedagogical proposal that responds as a contribution to the problem that is framed in three categories: traditional education vs contemporary education, the reading subject in the educational field, and textual axiology and new ways of reading. Understanding traditional Colombian education as a culture that reinforces the formation of citizen subjects that perpetuate the practice of classifying social groups into race, color, ethnicity, religion, language, and other segregation labels that make the other invisible and make it impossible to generate diverse collective meetings that allow readings of other contextual realities to become aware of themselves, the other and the environment, recognizing themselves in the difference. Culture that directs the reading of Colombian urban literature from an essentialist reading that falls in an architectural perspective with the purpose of understanding the processes of expansion and urbanization of the country and its models of productive and economic development. In contrast, contemporary education aims to understand and interpret the signs, symbols and icons that represent the customs, traditions, activities and other new forms of territoriality of social groups, directing the reading of the urban novel from a dynamic between memory historical and the incidence of these events in the current political, social, religious, educational, cultural, etc., Colombian realities The second category refers to the absence of encouraging intentional actions that teach thinking and that provoke learning from a relationship-affectation process in the discursive encounter with the other, that allows understanding the difference that portrays diverse perceptions about the world as a opportunity to build oneself, society and nation, generating other possible conditions of living and coexisting. The last category exposes the lack of training of critical readers who understand and interpret the semantic relationships established by the particular contents of each text and who create common codes with the readings, discovering the significant values that each author assigns to the terms conceptual.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLectura y teatro: aproximación al texto dramático en el aula para la formación de espectadores(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2019) Torres Mejía, Ángela María; Chacón Peña, SergioThis paper seeks to contribute, through the reading of the dramatic text, to the formation of high school students as theater spectators. The problem arises from the need for training theater spectators so that there is, as the Colombian Cultural Policies say, a democratization of art and culture. That is, the formation of a subject that can relate to the play, understand it and have a connection with it. Therefore, the role of the school as a mediator is vital for such training and it is sought to articulate the Castilian Language with the Theater to form such spectator.In the search, a point of intersection of the two disciplines was found: the dramatic text. The dramatic reading is a way of approaching the theater and its reading, in relation to the other genres; it is an exercise of vital imagination. Therefore, we propose the development of a didactic sequence that seeks to contribute to the formation of theater spectators in the classroom. The methodology is based on a constructivist method and is developed by reading the dramatic text “El Monte Calvo”, by the Colombian writer Jairo Aníbal Niño and working with “Readers theater's” dramatic text reading strategy, based on shared reading, where the voice is the main protagonist.Lastly, the purpose of this work is not to train in Theater, in the production process, but to contribute to the formation of spectators. That is, to influence the reception process, with a mediation work of dramatic text reading.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoMetodologías para generar transformaciones personales en niños y jóvenes y su contexto, desde el área de educación religiosa(2016) Marulanda Vélez, Nora Elena; Urrutia Calvache, Luz Dary; Arias Vanegas, Beatriz ElenaIn this project work called “How to generate personal and context transformations through the Religious education subject, different methodological strategies were thought with the purpose to bring theory to real experiences. In this way the idea of making didactic units came out. These units would be developed in didactic sequence by using the following methodological strategies: In the first unit it is implemented problem based learning method, which merges from an identified problem in a context, being students the center learning actors. This makes that students are active part in their own process. In the second unit it is proposed a strategy called Dialogic discussions. This is based on the reflections, discussions, arguments and experiences of the participants in their everyday life, having as an aim the social transformation in favor to a fair, democratic and solidary society. The third and final unit is worked on Moral Dilemmas strategy which is a way to set out a real moral problematic situation where students propose a problem solving strategy by analyzing that this adapts to both, religious and ethical general rules. Each unit has its sequence that leads students to be active participants in their own teaching - learning processes. Grupo de Investigación: Interdisciplinario de Estudios Pedagógicos (GIDEP). -- Línea de Investigación: Gestión Educativa - Currículo. -- Área: didáctica. -- Tema: estrategias metodológicas para la enseñanza.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa promoción de lectura de literatura clásica como aporte a la capacidad de comprensión del estudiante de grado 11, a través de la narración oral escénica.(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2019) Valencia Gutiérrez, Kevin David; Barbosa Barbosa, Linda Vanessa; Campiño Almeida, Yessica Alexandra; Chacón Peña, SergioThis paper arises from the need to contribute to reading comprehension skills and promote reading in secondary education, after identifying shortcomings in reading comprehension in eleventh grade students. Therefore, it is intended to establish how the promotion of reading of classical literature contributes to the comprehension capacity of the eleventh grade student (11), through stage oral narration. The methodology is qualitative with a dialectical-critical approach that seeks to understand and interpret the reality of the educational community from a holistic perspective, since thought processes allow an approach and a cognitive appropriation of reality. Reason why, a didactic sequence is proposed, so that the students approach the reading of the classic literature and enrich the reading comprehension capacity by means of strategies of the NOE.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPropuesta de intervención: formando pensadores críticos a partir del cómic latinoamericano(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2018) Morales Becerra, Diana Carolina; Quiñónez Gómez, Viviana; Rodríguez Calle, Hilder JamesTo think about critical reading as a fundamental requirement in the training given in schools and universities, has been the last decade task in Colombia, due to the lack of criticality observed in the students when reading and analyzing their personal and social reality. From the polysemy of conceptualizations of critical reading in this research the focus is on the Jury, meaning: the critical reading is in itself the formation of a subject with criterion, through the work of literature from the dialogism between texts or intertextuality. While these practices are carried out through various types of text, this thesis work proposes the comic as a multimodal text that enables critical thinking by its iconic and narrative structure and by the satirical criticism it makes to society. This is a proposal of intervention through a didactic sequence consisting of six sessions in which it is intended to strengthen the critical thinking of the students of cycle 3 of the Liceo Quial, by reading Latin American comics, among which Mafalda were selected Copetin and Macanudo. This proposal arises from the results obtained in a pilot test, consisting of an initial evaluation and an interview with a focus group. This research corresponds to a qualitative, action research study; this was born within the framework of the Degree in Spanish Language offered by the University of San Buenaventura Cali.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa secuencia didáctica como estrategia metodológica para el desarrollo integral de los niños en el grado preescolar(2019) Pérez Escobar, Nataly; López Rendón, Olga LuciaThe objective of this work is to recognize the Didactic Sequence as a methodological strategy that favors the integral development of children in preschool. The data was obtained from 17 students of La Salle Bello College in the Transition degree C. The methodology of the present investigation is of qualitative type, since it focuses on searching and finding, not on checking affirmations; the questioning and the interest to investigate a reality, are the foundation of this methodology. The main instruments of data collection and analysis were the observation, the didactic sequences that are designed, the field diary, photos and evidence of individual and group work. It is concluded, therefore, that with a general analysis, the frequent question in the didactic sequence, allows to organize around it, the presence of the three basic elements that are in this methodological strategy, which are: the collaborative work, the game and solution of unknowns, the three are articulated to answer the question or questioning that is made in the didactic sequence used. In this order of ideas as a priority, didactic sequences must be designed that allow the enjoyment and enjoyment of the acquisition of knowledge, where every aspect of children's development is transverzalized.