Examinando por Materia "Sexuality"
Mostrando 1 - 14 de 14
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnguish neurosis today(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2008) Correa Uribe, Jorge EnriqueLa neurosis de angustia, como concepto nosológico y categoría clínica, es estrictamente freudiana y nace en el terreno del psicoanálisis. Surge en oposición al concepto de psiconeurosis, y por esa razón, sus síntomas no son interpretables y en esa medida, no son abordables por el psicoanálisis. Pero a pesar de eso, la neurosis de angustia conserva todo su valor, en tanto sus síntomas constituyen aplicaciones particulares de la libido y exigen una revisión de esta noción a la luz de nuevas investigaciones psicoanalíticas. Además, contribuye al conocimiento de la formación de síntomas en la histeria y la obsesión, y a una reflexión sobre las relaciones de la sexualidad con lo real. El problema de la angustia y las dos teorías de Freud sobre ésta: como consecuencia de la represión y como causa, amerita una reflexión sobre esa paradoja. Lacan remite la angustia a lo real, al definirla como su única traducción subjetiva y por eso, como un afecto que no engaña. Y puede abordarla a partir de la consistencia lógica del objeto a, conservando la perspectiva freudiana por la cual la angustia no es interpretable, y si no es interpretable, hay que atravesarla en el análisis.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAutocuidado en la infancia, una mirada desde la sexualidad : fundamentación de una propuesta educativa(2021) Carvajal Zapata, Judith; Guerra Correa, Manuela Alejandra; Prisco Moreno, Laura Cristina; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz ElenaThis investigative workgives us a reflexive space to think about sexuality and self-care, which make posible the developing of critical thinking allowing the participation active and voluntary of the teachers, parents, and kids. This resear chseeks for basis for a formative proposal centered in theself-care and sexual education at the childhood, directed to teachers and educational agents who have incidence in the kids of 4 at 6 years old. For this we build a theorical frame work that have 3 chapter which describe the meanings of sexuality, and sexual education at childhood, At the time look forempty’s and difficulties that exist in the school foritteaching. This work focuson qualitative methodology like an ethnographicapproach, having forre searching instruments the pedagogical workshop directed to parents, kids, and the focus group make whit teachers of childhood education. This was forget information that help to understand the concepts of sexuality and self-care that have they, having presents the reflection, the dialog space, and the know ledge. By the way, these educational strategies give a theoricalinformation helping to build this formative proposa
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConfiguración del auto concepto en mujeres transgénero(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2018) Zúñiga Mosquera, Juan Sebastián; Orozco García, Octavio AlbertoThe present investigation had the effect of identifying itself as it was elaborated in the self-concept of transgender women of the city of Cali. To fulfill this objective, a qualitative research was proposed, using the semi-structured interview and the snowball as tools / techniques for the collection of information. The subjects of the sample were three women of legal age (18 years). For the presentation of the results, an analysis unit was created, which placed categories such as: self-concept, identity, transgender and transvestite, which were useful at the time of synthesizing the information in the interviews. The final results of this research, like the women, transgender, Experience and mean in a subjective way, the feminine being and the satisfied woman, it is also evident that the aesthetic surgeries are of great help for them at the moment of building their self-esteem and their self-concept. Because they seek to mold their bodies and their image to that of biological women or that of socially imposed feminine ideals.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConstrucción de la identidad sexual desde la diversidad funcional física adquirida(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2019) Herrera Barco, Katheryn Alejandra; Zape Orozco, Pedro Antonio; Díaz Rico, María ElenaThis article describes the process of construction of sexual identity through which 3 people with acquired physical functional diversity cross, from a cultural perspective. A qualitative study was carried out, of a descriptive order, which analyzes the life experiences that were significant for the participants of the research, recognizing which were the experiences that permeated their sexual development, forming part of their identification as subjects. It is concluded that people with acquired physical functional diversity do not realize a construction of their sexual identity from scratch, but that they carry out a reconstruction taking into account the preexisting meanings that are presented in each one of them.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDinámicas sexuales en la pareja después de la llegada del primer hijo o hija(2014) Torres García, Juliana; Mira Lozano, Ana María; Zapata García, Pablo AndrésThe purpose of this research is identifying the changes in the dynamics of sexual partners after the arrival of the first child, analyzing the implications of the relationship in that area; by analysis of grounded theory and cases. It sought to investigate if the arrival of the first child contributes changes in sexual dynamics of couples who took part in the research
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de la propuesta corporeidad: una expresión de la sexualidad en prisión(2020) Gallo Graciano, Jaime Andrés; Henao Gutiérrez, Santiago; Román Rivera, Andrés Felipe; Rojas Jaimes, Diego AlejandroThe research aims to understand the meaning of corporeity in the sexual education of women deprived of liberty. In addition, Identify the factors of corporeality that intervene in the perception of sexuality and Strengthen the perception of corporeality through activities focused on sexual education. The study has a qualitative approach and belongs to an Ethnographic design proposal; Which aims to describe and analyze ideas, beliefs, meanings, knowledge and practices of groups, cultures and communities (Patton, 2002; Mcleod and Thomson, 2009). In this sense, ethnography for Creswell (2009) implies the deep description and interpretation of a social system. This design is based on the observation of cultural elements, which intervene in the dynamics of certain communities. Therefore, the program "Corporeity: An expression of sexuality in prison" is proposed, which is divided into four phases; in which the instruments used are structured and developed in a manner consistent with the research process. As a result, an educational and training process is established, through the learning of healthy habits that strengthen the perception or the look that women have of their corporeality and sexuality. In the same way, it was concluded that; This investigative process allows opening new spaces of intervention for teachers in the area of Physical Education and Sports. Since, it is a population that is naturally approached by professionals related to the area of health, law and psychology. In addition, we hope that the program Corporeity: An expression of sexuality in prison can be executed by different professionals who are linked to the processes of resocialization and reintegration of women deprived of liberty.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoElecciones de pareja en jóvenes sordos : construcciones, divergencias y similitudes con jóvenes oyentes(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Sánchez Londoño, Vanessa Eliana; Florez Ramírez, Karen IsbelthThe present study was conducted in order to investigate the construction of relationships in young deaf, identify in similarities and differences between the listener and deaf cultures. The importance of this study is due to the need to know and understand disuses that affect the lives of human beings and their ability to interact with themselves and with others, recognizing cultural features in the deaf community and the hearing community worked. It was a non-institutional empirical research, a qualitative approach, the tools used were the qualitative interview, self and partner experiences presented in hypothetical cases. Thrown results focused on language as a connector on building relationships in each community is given differently because their language (sign language should be deaf and oral language in the case of listeners). This represents a different culture, with its own characteristics, history and other representative aspects. The deaf and hearing have similarities with regard to the wishes they have when choosing a partner or not, now the idea is held to study but do not fall in love - in relation to the family and its influence is the same in these relationships was found to be the same in both communities and all the differences that may exist between the two are crossed by the language which everyone uses constantly, but ultimately hold similar when interacting with other features.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos estereotipos de la sexualidad de la mujer negra Latinoamericana(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2014) Jiménez Lasso, Marly Daiana; Caicedo Muñoz, Silvia CristinaThis monograph has texts from six Latin-American authors such as Carneiro (2001), Viveros (2006), Congolino (2006), Ramirez (2009), Marcela (2012), Arraes (2013) which during the first decade of the XXI century have focused on stereotypes held about the sexuality of Latin-American black woman, stereotypes created long before the slavery. Likewise, it is related one aspect of great importance in the Afro culture, like the dances and the public image of black women sexuality stereotypes.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImaginarios de los niños y niñas 5 a 7 años sobre la sexualidad de la Institución Educativa Francisco Miranda seccional Julio Arboleda(2019) Berrio Londoño, Natalia; Díaz Cortés, Sara Lucia; Tobón Marín, Alejandra; Cárdenas Guzmán, Mariela del ClaretStarting from the background, there are few research that have sought to understand the imaginaries that boys and girls have about sexuality. Therefore, the overall objective of this research is to analyze the imaginaries that boys and girls have about sexuality from the imaginary of teachers, and that way, knowing how much the teachers intervene on this process. And for getting results, it inquires both, the students and teachers imaginaries about sexuality to be able to explain them; making an intervention in the educational institution Francisco Miranda - Julio Arboleda with a total sample of the population of 16 children and 4 teachers, using a methodology of qualitative character with a hermeneutic approach.The results obtained with the application of the techniques, yielded very valuable and definitive data for this research, providing a solution to the problematizing question posed where it was identified that the teacher’s imaginaries influence on the construction of the children imaginaries about sexuality, but it is in the relationship with their peers, their family and the different contexts where such construction is taking place, they are building it according to what live outside the institution
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRadiología del género ¿Cuerpos, discursos, poderes?(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Motillo Sánchez, Daniela; Molina Gómez, Carlos AlbertoThe approach of gender studies from a broad perspective, was possible thanks to the analysis and observation of the discursive, symbolic and observable aspects within the social dynamics. Discourse as a form of power over bodies, by creating these networks of truths accepted as possible evidence; An example of this assumption is the statement "He is a boy and his name will be John". This discursive element becomes the truth of the genre for that gender, to which from that moment, it is given some roles according to its genital characteristics; therefore, if this body decides that "Juan" is a discursive element that blurs its gender lines, then a possible "I am not Juan, I am Victoria" would transform the powers that are exercised within the signifier of this body in particular. Is biology a destination according to genitality? What are the signifiers and meanings in this line of thought? These signifiers such as "woman, man, gay, queer, lesbian" would create a meaning according to the cultures that surround these discursive elements, the body would become an element that carries the brands of the genre. Attached to this is the studies and analyzes on the desire of Self for Self, or the Other for Self; making an interpretation to the systems of power exercised by the subject within historical contexts, where it was necessary to portray these aspects of the subject with pride, or to hide them because of the scandalousness of their actions. All this under the constant questioning of heteronormativity (Which are based on a natural reproduction assumption) and patriarchy (How the power exercised by one body over the other).
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRelatos y lenguajes sobre la sexualidad y la identidad de género de los jóvenes en la escuela(2019-10-24) Díaz Acevedo, Rodolfo; Bohórquez Caldera, Luis AlfredoStories and languages about sexual diversity and gender identity in young people in school, is an investigation that is anchored in the theoretical postulates of the North American philosopher Judith Butler, specifically guided by the debate that opens in four of her main works: Undo Gender, Language, Power and Identity, Gender in Dispute and Bodies that matter. The school of today authenticates models of masculinity and femininity and consolidates heteronormative identities that are assumed to be totalizing and hegemonic, that are generators of intolerance, discrimination, exclusion and violence to people who are abstracted from the frameworks of heterosexual normativity. The purpose of the research is guided to analyze the stories and languages about the diversity and gender identity that young people build in school. It is about seeing this debate reflected in the school. The research is of a qualitative nature, with an interpretive hermeneutic approach. Where instruments and tools for gathering information are applied such as: survey, semi-structured interviews, questionnaires, video-forums, focus groups and micro-stories. It is intended that by denaturalizing gender, sex and desire, sexual diversity operates as a strategy of coexistence, harmony and tolerance at the social level and especially in the field of the daily life of school life.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSobre exposición del cuerpo infantil: perdiendo la intimidad(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Sanclemente Botello, Estefany; Molina Gómez, Carlos AlbertoThere is constant talk of the abuses and danger that minors face on the internet, the interaction with strangers and the constant dangers to which they are exposed without being perhaps really aware that the situations of danger to which they are confronted minors are often within the domain of their parents, guardians or caregivers.The main objective of this research is to know the factors and how overexposure of children's bodies operates in the modern world, analyzing that before the commission of a sexual crime involving a minor there are many circumstances that surround it and one of them it may be the overexposure that can be given to the minor's body. The present investigation will be carried out from the analysis of various aspects such as the exposure of minors in beauty contest or the insinuating photos that some people upload their children or minors in charge, this allows to obtain knowledge but the central function will be the observation and analysis of social dynamics and the role of modernity in the exposure of minors and their intimacy, how far those who should tend for their youthful innocence and what is the structural limit of that relationship are coming.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoTensiones en la construcción de la sexualidad: una aproximación desde la perspectiva psicoanalítica(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Rosero Salazar, Anameli; Moncayo Quevedo, Jorge EduardoThis work makes an approach to the understanding of the construction of sexuality in a subject, how culture, history and biology are involved in the process of choosing sexual orientation, and the importance of the different situations that occur throughout life, which leave exceptional marks in the psychic structure and how these are related in the determinations established by each subject, without leaving behind the importance of the previous and new narratives around the different sexual orientations as a life choice, and the role played by the mental health professional in the different ways of intervening in each person, respecting his or her particularity, although nowadays for the health system these clinical criteria are not of major importance, since it seems that the ideal of mental health does not allow people to function from their rarity and particularities but rather obliges the subject to fit into an idea of mental well-being that seems increasingly impossible to achieve, leaving the subject without the possibility of recognizing himself or herself, in order to reach the established illusion of mental health. Leaving in the background the perspective that our rarities and choices do not represent, nor do they point to any kind of pathology or abnormality, therefore, they are themes that are inscribed in each subject based on singular representations. It is important to highlight that the case study you will read below attempts to approach Freudian thought, drawing on Freud's enormous intellectual work on the subject.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoTensiones en los pensamientos freudianos sobre la cuestión de la homosexualidad(2015) Velasco Patiño, Jorge Lucio; Moncayo Quevedo, Jorge EduardoThe exhibition Labour Freud spun some of the mental mechanisms leading to homosexuality, related factors such as the following: a weak father figure, an exaggerated dependence mother inclination to narcissistic choice and delusional jealousy paranoid character, they are instances that influence the choice of same-sex object, taken some factors such as psychic etiology of homosexuality. The origin of homosexuality is attributable to various psychosexual processes, Freud also not clear to us at the end, if you have found your home, or if not found, if it is of psychic origin, or pathological, whether it is innate or is acquired. There are many ambiguities in its pronouncements on these issues. But Freud, if it is clear about its position on how to judge homosexuals and the results of psychoanalysis in the treatment of homosexuality.