Examinando por Materia "Soccer"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfectos de un programa de acondicionamiento muscular en la fuerza reactiva de extremidades inferiores de futbolistas profesionales de la ciudad de Barranquilla(2019-10-29) Rolong Donado, Carlos Alberto; Rodríguez Delgado, AdelThe aim of this study was to determine the effects of a muscle conditioning program in the reactive force of the lower extremities of professional footballers in the city of Barranquilla. A quasi-experimental, exposure-response study is presented in a group of 21 players belonging to the payroll of Club Deportivo Atlético Junior F.C., anthropometric and functional characteristics associated with the saltability of soccer players were evaluated before and after a 10-week muscle conditioning program based on reactive strengthening exercises. The program was structured within the general athletic fitness program provided by the coaching staff and consisted of the progression of 3 exercises with consecutive jumps, with a minimum frequency of 2 sessions per week. The main results showed a statistically significant increase (p> 0.05) in unilateral vertical saltability and a significant reduction in functional asymmetries of the lower extremities. From the present research work it can be concluded that the intervention proposal prepared for 10 weeks had a positive impact on the increase of the general functional condition of the lower extremities and reduced the functional asymmetries between the lower extremities
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoGesto técnico del pateo a balón detenido en el futbol: estudio de caso, un análisis descriptivo de la distancia de pie de apoyo con futbolistas juveniles(2021) Cañas Duque, Manuela; Paternina Arias, Sofía; Morales Ocampo, Luz Estrella; Gaviria Alzate, Samuel José OctavioAnalyze the distance from the support foot to the ball and the angle of inclination of the trunk when kicking stopped ball with your soccer players from the municipality of Guarne. Method: descriptive analysis in 2d with a population of 6 youth athletes (Age 18.6 + - 0,8, Experience 10.6 + - 2,6). For data capture, a Go pro Hero 5 (249 FPS) is used, and a 6-coordinate reference system in the horizontal and vertical in order to convert units from pixels to meters. The videos were edit in the Mepg Streamclip Software and digitized in the free Access software Skillspector 1.2.3. The variables analyzed, standing distance (APD) and angle of inclination on the hip towards the opposite side of the ball (IA) were processed in the SPSS edition 23 software. Descriptive and correlative analyses (Pearson´s correlation, all variable with normal distribution Shapiro willk 0.05). These variables were executed in order to identify correspondences. Results: On average, the DPA at the moment of the stopped ball impact was 0.36m. In a relation to AI, the average value was 145.2°. Pearson´s correlation between APD and AI and Spearman for ADP and experience Showed a low and non -Significant correlation between both. Conclusion: the Skillspector free Access tool is very useful and low cost for the analysis and the characterization of technical gestures in sports activities, determining factors in the monitoring and evolution of athletes
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas habilidades motrices básicas en niños de 5 a 11 años del club de fútbol Talentos Bellanitas(2020) Reza Ramos, Andrés Esteban; Franco García, Pamela; Restrepo Ramírez, María Camila; Arango Henao, Mateo; Cardona Molina, Yeison AndrésBackground: This degree work recapitulates the contextualization of basic motor skills based on different authors, to clarify each of these, which are the main object of study, wanting to characterize the state of these in participating children of the talentos bellanitas soccer club. Methods: This characterization will be carried out by means of a battery of exercises called "Battery of basic motor skills, González, Montoya, Cardona, Marín and Muñoz (2020)", which was carried out by teachers of the San Buenaventura Medellín university for schoolchildren. In this project we will take this battery as an instrument in sports training, in this case with football in sports initiation with children from 5 to 11 years of age. The battery will be applied to the children belonging to the talentos bellanitas football club, by sports training students, managers and members of this project, and thus be able to characterize and analyze in what state the children are under the evaluation items in this battery on basic motor skills. Results: The information was processed in Excel 2016 and analyzed using SPSS Version 23 software; The normality of the results obtained with the Shapiro Wilk test was evaluated since the population was less than 50 people. The tables of variables made with what ability it was found that his total in locomotion was a result of 24.00 and his maximum was 25.00. All these skills with respect to their median were found to be excellent according to their range, although the ability of the Left Foot Jump was heterogeneously, its median was at its maximum. In the total score, the sample obtained 16.7% in high intermediate and 47.6% in high, which suggests that the population had good results in locomotion skills because these two percentages that are notoriously good outweigh more half of the total percentage. In its general qualification it was shown that the evaluated group was with a percentage of 66.7% between high and high intermediate, meaning that more than half of the sample was good in the tasks indicated in each skill and this meant that the battery used served as a test physical which fulfilled its proposed objectives in that group of children in their specific sport
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIncidencia de la práctica deportiva en el desarrollo de competencias ciudadanas cognitivas y emocionales en un grupo de adolescentes de la ciudad de Armenia(2019) Arco Piedrahita, Brahyam Andrés; Serna Rivera, Ángel Damián; Urrea Arcila, Héctor Mauricio; Quintana Hernández, Luz StelaThe aim of this study was identify a relationship between sports practice and the development of cognitive and emotional citizen competencies in a group of adolescents. A descriptive research was carried out, with comparative groups and mixed analysis. It was attended by two groups, each one with 7 adolescents. The members of the first group practice soccer in sports schools for a year. The second was forming of students who do not practice any sport. To obtain the information, a Citizen Competences survey was applied, and two moral dilemmas. It was evaluated Cognitive skills (critical thinking, problem solving, planning) and emotional competences (empathy, expression of emotions, Self-control) were evaluated. The discussion of moral dilemmas has been carried out in a focus group with each group, and the analysis was carried out in the same categories. The results show that there are not statistically differences in both groups; however, comparing the averages result of the surveys and the percentage of the answers in the categorical tables. It is evident a diference in favor of the group of athletes in the cognitive competences conflict resolution and Thinking critical and emotional competence. It is concluded that sports practice could have an incidence in the development of empathy, conflict resolution and critical thinking. It is recommended to continue with researches in this discipline with a bigger sample and to taking into acount othercitizen competencies
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSubjetivando el Fútbol: una apuesta por lo singular en lo colectivo(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Desiderio Cuevas, Mario Alejandro; Moreno Camacho, Manuel AlejandroSubjective football obeys to give singular character through a private listening to a practice that is framed from the collective and is heard from the collective, hence a bet, face or cross to achieve what is cut between the shout of the crowd and repetition over. It is the title that I chose for the work I wrote during the year of my specialization and which was, even for me, a search for my desire, my singularity, an attempt also to save myself and prevent the repetition of the same, the absurd which exceeds me. It necessarily implies an interrogation about my doing and even more about the how of my doing and secondly by the effects that this questioning imposes on who pretends to develop a listening that is something more than a mirror, an order or a council, because it is another type of listening, listening to the fall, the flight, the literality, something that demands a high demand and an arduous preparation that goes beyond the academic stage.