Examinando por Materia "Sport"
Mostrando 1 - 15 de 15
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa actividad física como factor protector del consumo de sustancias psicoactivas(2017) Morales Arango, Laura Estefanía; Rodríguez Molina, Marinela; Cano Bedoya, Víctor HugoThe objective of this investigation is to make an approximation to the physical activity as a protector factor against the consumption of psychoactive substances in various groups of people, who assist at the Instituto de Deportes y Recreación (INDERES) ´s sport programs, during the second semester of 2016. According to the review of antecedents, a high motivation when beginning and maintaining sports practice are the key for this constituted in a protective factor of use of psychoactive substances. Because of this in this investigation there were two questionnaires, first MIMCA, to evaluate the motivation of beginning and staying in a sports practice was used, and the screening proof: Smoking and Substance Involvement Screening Test (ASSIST), for the psychoactive substances consumption The Methodology used in this investigation was quantitative, of transverse type, also sociodemographic information was collected from a sample of 379 beneficiaries. Between the most significant findings, it is emphasized that in the population object of study, the motivation for beginning and the maintaining in physical activity are high, and in these people the sport acts like a factor of protection in the abuse of substances like cigarette, weed and alcoholic drinks; and on other substances such as cocaine, ecstasy, inhalants, tranquilizers and hallucinogens it’s constituted as a protector of consumption an abuse, taking in account the low prevalence in the use of these. Grupo de Investigación: Estudios Clínicos y Sociales en Psicología. -- Línea de Investigación: Adicciones. -- Área: promoción y prevención. -- Tema: la actividad física como factor de protección del consumo.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoActividad física y su horizonte genealógico entre el cuidado de sí y el sistema penitenciario de la cárcel de Bellavista en la ciudad de Bello, Antioquia(2017) Bayarri Arboleda, Felipe; Echeverri Vallejo, Juan Camilo; Estrada Sánchez, Cindy; Ramírez Ruiz, Paola Julieth; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosThe development of this degree, is an opportunity to expose as is experience the physical activity and sport in the Bellavista penitentiary, it is located in the town of Bello, where the population is male. This space of seclusion is given because some individuals behave improperly, according to the laws that exist in our country, and are not appropriate or normal for the community. This detention center aims to admit and to ensure to the community of a threat of the aforementioned subjects, but this situation of closure tends to generate one even greater problem inmates and is the possible deterioration of his mental and physical health, because they will no longer have the same "freedoms" that had at the time. It is interesting, then learn habits arising in the penitentiary, pose a problem with regard to the practice of, physical activity, recreation and sport their importance or benefits and their anti-competitive effects, This work is to show those who live in these areas to originate from part of us, future physical educators futures, necessary solutions both for inmates and the community.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoActividades de ocio, recreación y deporte y factores ambientales en personas con discapacidad del barrio Olaya Herrera sector Ricaute, Foco Rojo y Huellas de Alberto Uribe de la ciudad de Cartagena(2019-05-28) Echavez Valencia, Eli Joana; Salgado Tejada, Keisy Luz; Lorett Felfle, Marilyn Melissa; Vásquez Rojano, Katy MarcelaOBJECTIVE: This research aims to characterize the leisure, recreation and sports practices and environmental factors of people with disabilities in the Olaya Herrera neighborhood of the city of Cartagena, Colombia. METHODOLOGY: A descriptive research will be carried out with a cross-sectional quantitative approach because it will observe and seek to know in detail the characteristics and qualities of a population, defining specific variables. In turn, information or data on different elements of the population to be studied will be collected, measured and analysed. The information collected will be used to answer the research question and establish the exact behavior of the population; of a transversal nature because it will be carried out within a set period of time. RESULTS: The largest number of the population was found to be 51.01% male with an average age of 37 years and the reason for the disability was born (55.32%). with regard to sports practices, a minimum percentage of the population engage in some conventional sport (8.51%) and a large number of the population do not engage in cultural activities they perform without help was music (57.41%) and walking with help 8..51%); playing football and painting with a percenteage of 23,41% each, are the main activities they can do, they would like to do but do not perform for some situation. The environmental factors influencing such activities as facilitators and barriers are the family (97.54%), and transport (53.19%), respectively.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoActividades de ocio, recreación, deporte y factores ambientales en personas con discapacidad del barrio Olaya Herrera sector Rafael Núñez y un sector del barrio Huellas de Alberto Uribe en la ciudad de Cartagena – Colombia(2019-05-28) Colina Padilla, Laura Vanessa; Bossa Robledo, Clariza; Vásquez Rojano, Katy MarcelaThe present investigation is structured in the concepts of leisure, recreation and sport of people with disabilities in the city of Cartagena. GENERAL PURPOSE: Characterize leisure, recreation and sports practices and the environmental factors of people with disabilities living in a neighborhood of the city of Cartagena. METHODOLOGY: A descriptive investigation with a cross section. We applied a survey developed by the research group that is based on the International Classification of Functioning (CIF) that information on leisure, recreation and sports activities and contextual factors that prove to be barriers or facilitators for people in the condition of disability of Two sectors of the Olaya Herrera neighborhood. The population consisted of 35 people with a type of disability aged between 11 and 87 years residing in the neighborhoods Olaya Herrera (Sector Rafael Núñez) and a neighborhood sector of Alberto Uribe. The data was included in the Microsoft Office Excel program and then analyzed with the Information 7.2 program
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa ansiedad en voleibolistas universitarios: análisis de la competencia deportiva en la educación superior(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016-07) Arenas, Jaime Alberto; Castellanos Loaiza, Vanesa; Aguirre-Loaiza, Héctor Haney; Núñez, CésarLa competencia deportiva universitaria supone un contexto formativo y socializador, así como un amenazador multifactorial que exige recursos físicos y psicológicos para un rendimiento deportivo óptimo. En un estudio no experimental, de corte transversal, en una muestra de 175 voleibolistas universitarios entre diecisiete y veintiocho años (Medad=20,4; DE= 2,3), se comparan los niveles de la ansiedad-estado (AE) con las muestras normales (baremos), y se estudia su variabilidad en función del carácter institucional (público frente a privado), sexo y estrato socioeconómico (bajo, medio y alto). La AE fue evaluada mediante el IDARE (STAI) previamente a la primera fase de competencia. Los resultados muestran que la AE varía en función del sexo y los puntajes T lineales (> 60) mostraron niveles más altos en comparación con las muestras normales (baremos). Se destacan algunas implicaciones educativas y formativas de los hallazgos y se alienta para llevar a cabo futuros trabajos en esta línea.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización del nivel de actitud hacia la práctica de la Actividad física y el deporte (BÁDMINTON), dentro de la clase de educación física en el grado quinto del Colegio Adventista de Cartagena(2016-04-13) González Sinnig, Nelson Enrique; Cardozo Pacheco, Luis ÁngelThis research aims to characterizing physical attitude of the Cartagena Adventist School students in fifth grade who practice a new sport in physical education class through E.A.F.D test, designed by Dosil. J, at the University of Vigo (Spain) in 2002. This research is conducted in order to study the attitude towards the practice of an unconventional sport as badminton, where these students have spent many years practicing football in PE, which is currently prevalent in the school situation. To this end, a technique for gathering information was used by the scale of attitudes toward physical activity and sport as selected instrument. Where research can show how attitude level towards the practice of physical activity and sports through badminton, is characterized, showing it is vital to innovate in educational institutions within the Physical Education class.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDeporte como entramado de sentidos: una posibilidad de construcción del sujeto humano(Universidad de San Buenaventura-Cali, 2017) Betancourt López, Jesús David; Álvarez López, Mario AlbertoSport through history and different societies have had different perspectives, which have determined the behavior of the subject in its historical time, this concept has evolved that way a polysemic concept as controversial allowing leave a mark on the world, despite this, in the XXI century, sport retains vestiges of its past conceptions. It is from such developments as the sport becomes an object of study and begins to be perceived from a complex look, demanding give a new perspective to the concept that according to this time or time must go hand in hand with human development individual.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl deporte como resiliencia en personas con diversidad funcional motora adquirida(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Velasco Vanegas, Daniela Alejandra; Díaz Rico, María ElenaBearing in mind that the science of sport is divided into different branches, likewise one of these will be taken which is adaptive sport which is based on the fact that a sport adapts to people who have some kind of disability, whether cognitive or not. vision, auditory, motor among others; Although this type of sport is relatively new, since the Second World War began to be implemented for the military that acquired some type of disability due to the war, however nowadays this population that uses adaptive sport increases every time more, not only for the military but also for other populations since it is becoming more affordable, so this research is proposed as a goal to determine how adapted sport becomes a method of resilience in a person with acquired motor disability, for This was done with two high performance adult athletes belonging to a departmental level league, with which semi-structured interviews and observations were conducted.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl deporte para la convivencia escolar(2019-10-24) García Mogollón, Eloy David; Acosta Amel, Olga ElviraSport allows us to develop values acts as dynamic creating factor in a social environment. In school, sport activities are implemented to favor good social behavior through the strengthening of moral values applied to student who were selected after detecting in them social issues and for showing an interest in sport, who were also included in a sport activities program, such as, indoor soccer, kitball, paddling, surf and handball, to work towards the strengthening of respect, responsability, solidarity, tolerance and friendship. At the end of the process transformation will be seen in the school social environment through the practice of sports in students, answering the investigation question: How will the strengthening of moral values through the practice of sports will optimize the social environment and behavior in the institution. To develop this process, instrument such as interviews, participant observation, guided observation and documentation resources, which are derived from the used methodology, investigation, participative (I.A.P.) of qualitative carácter evidencing progress in the behavior of student related with their understanding and practice the tolerance, respect, and solidarity
- PublicaciónRestringidoEquipamiento en el espacio público del Valle de Aburrá para el desarrollo de nuevas prácticas deportivas. Estudio de caso Parkour(2017) Restrepo Peña, Vanesa Alexandra; Vélez Garzón, Daniela; Herreño Téllez, ElisabethThe Project is part of the unconventional sports that are developed in the public space of the Valle de Aburrá, within these practices are some such: Street Workout, Bike Trial, FreeStyle Freesbee and Parkour that set a trend in recent years. Activities that have led people to explore the city´s public settings for the development of these sports practices. Given that the non-conventional sports in Colombia have been little explored, it is proposed to configure elements of urban equipment for the public space of the Valle de Aburrá that facilitates the development of new sports practices. The project concludes with the configuration of the urban equipment accompanied by a strategy for the practice of Parkour supported in digital media, but also, it will allow to project other elements that allow to include the different non-conventional sports practices in the public space of the city of Medellín.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImpacto del lacrosse en la cultura deportiva de la ciudad de Medellín(2021) Gómez Murillo, Juan Esteban; Zamora Osorio, Hamilton; Campillo Giraldo, Santiago; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosIn team sports they require a series of physical and process skills cognitive skills that help make the best decision in complex situations that occur during competition, for this the athlete with his qualities analyzes the environment and possible solutions and must decide against the ircumstances of the situation. That is why this non-experimental descriptive research seeks to analyze through the observation of a cognitive plan in Medellín lacrosse athletes and the relationship in front of its development in decision-making. To evaluate decision-making before and after the intervention of a program of cognitive training in Medellín Lacrosse athletes was used as a tool decision style in sport questionnaire (CETD) that consists of questions that seeks to know their way of thinking, feeling and acting in front of their sport.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPlaneación, atención y flexibilidad mental como indicadores de funcionamiento ejecutivo en universitarios que practican deporte y que no practican deporte(2016-10-25) Forestieri Pérez, Mónica; Herrera Jurado, Luisa María; Vega Torres, Ana Isabel; Pardo Maza, Víctor Manuel; Noreña Correa, Manuel FabiánThe following project aims to characterize the executive functioning in terms of attention, planning and mental flexibility in sportive and non-sportive students of a private university in Cartagena. A quantitative cutoff methodology was used with a nonexperimental design, in which, the measuring instruments used were the train making test and the labyrinths of porteus with the participation of students of both genders between the ages of eighteen and twenty-eight. Regarding the results obtained, it was found that the population of sportive and non-sportive have adequate levels of sustained attention and sequencing that was evidenced in the performance obtained from the trail making test. On the other hand, the results obtained in the labyrinth test of porteus reveal deficient levels in confrontation, which is understood as difficulties to persevere in tasks that involve planning and attention at the same time.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas de ocio, recreación y deporte y factores ambientales de personas con discapacidad sensorial en la ciudad de Cartagena(2019-05-28) Atensio Valencia, Karen Stephany; Hernández Castro, Cindy Paola; Pérez Hernández, Yulibeth; Vásquez Rojano, Katy MarcelaObjective: Characterize leisure, recreation and sports practices and the environmental factors of people with sensory disabilities in the City of Cartagena. Methodology: A descriptive cross-sectional investigation was carried out. The population consisted of 75 people with sensory disabilities aged between 11 and 87 years who belonged to the LIVICOL Foundation, ASORCART and ASORBOL. The research was developed through the application of the survey "Practices of Leisure, Recreation and Sport of People with Disabilities of the City of Cartagena" based on the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (CIF). The data obtained were tabulated in the Microsoft Office Excel program and then analyzed with the Epi Info ™ 7.2 program. Results: 70% of the participants were male, with an average age of 32 years and their disability was from birth (69%). In relation to sports practices, only 17% practice a conventional sport and 87% carry out cultural activities. In the activities that they would like to do, but they do not do it, dancing (28%) and going shopping with (19%) are the main ones.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl rugby como dispositivo de intervención social en contextos vulnerables. Un estudio de caso(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Claros Estupiñán, Gisela; López Chunga, Gabriel; Díaz Rico, María ElenaThe following investigative article shows Rugby as a practice sport that has managed to create a positioning among Young people in the city of cali, as a hobby which goes beyond the physical training, it enhances the possibility of heltier lifestyles hence helping in the lessening of use of psychotic substances, link to criminal bands and other insurgent groups as well the few opportunities related to schooling related to the lack of activities in which people can free themselves of the every day problems intensifying problematic behavior. The present investigation Will be evidenced through a case study executed with a Young man practicing the mentioned sport, the way in which rugby became a device for social intervention in his context, allowing him to concéntrate in sports and in return créate a critical position over his situation, and decisions over his life plan, showing in parallel his context and personal life story and his transformation through rugby as an intervention devic.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoSer futbolista desde la pedagogía de la esperanza: una mirada al desarrollo humano en la educación física,la recreación y el deporte(Universidad de San Buenaventura-Cali, 2017) Gómez Gómez, Rubén Darío; Arias Carmen, Julián HumbertoThe work of knowledge presents the gnoseological journey and linking of the Inquirer with the idea of knowledge.Identifying three features important: the role of the family as forming; the capacityof decision and personal discipline as mobilizing elements in the ethics training thatensure greater conditions of success in training and projection towards the self as an engine to rise from adversity through hope. It also responds to the question about how realize the hope of being a footballer in subjects that social conditions are not you at all favorable effectively? Investigating and questioning the system of education physical, recreation and sport, their pros and cons; the language of the teaching of physical education; the sense of life, commitment and transcendence; Education vs training through a travel auto-eco - biographical in the life of the author, as transit of biographical research, framed in qualitative research and inquiry Being narrated by the author, as a strategy to process and analyze characteristics of three athletes in formation of the Club Juventud Dagua, referring to their activities, their motivations, values and subjective meanings about the same.