Examinando por Materia "Strategies"
Mostrando 1 - 20 de 26
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnalizar las diferentes estrategias de formación para el área de gestión humana a través de la axiología y formaciones del rugby(2018) Duque Martínez, Oscar; Ramírez Cardona, Mateo; Noreña Quintero, Luis FernandoThis work integrates two very different fields, varying in practical and theoretical scope but sharing several core concepts and ideas that link them, sport and business administration. by considering the intersection of the two strategically, we can learn to better manage human resources and strengthen team collaboration within a business setting. In this paper, we will discuss the sport of Rugby in relation to strategies for managing teams within business organizations, with a focus on the central principles and values of the game: integrity, passion, solidarity, discipline and respect. We will examine the sport’s two fixed formations: Scrum and Lineout, as well as mobile training, called Ruck. Drawing insights from all three, we will discuss how they can be applied to the effective management of employees through business coaching, conferences, motivational talks, and beyond. Our research can be applied to a diverse range of different departments within organizations, with the goal of fostering the professional growth of employees and stronger social integration within teams. The paper describes a leadership approach relevant to administrators, directors and personnel managers, and provides specific recommendations for strengthening collaboration across all levels of hierarchy. We will explore how core principles of Ruby play out in the life of an athlete — and how certain effective sports management tactics can be carried over into business sphere, boosting team efficiency, effectiveness, productivity and other core metrics specified by the board
- PublicaciónAcceso abierto¿Cómo se entiende formar para la investigación en contextos de educación media y de educación superior?(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2007-07) Pineda Villany, Laura María; Uribe, Lorena; Díaz, EmilianoEn su contenido, el artículo busca una aproximación conceptual y discursiva en relación con lo que es y significa formar para la investigación, las concepciones y estrategias de formación para la investigación y las capacidades y habilidades que potencia. Para el logro de lo propuesto, los autores se han apoyado en las discusiones que alrededor del tema se han llevado a cabo dentro de las reuniones de la línea de investigación “Currículo” y en los desarrollos parciales del proyecto de investigación “Articulación curricular de la formación investigativa entre los niveles de educación media y superior en instituciones de la ciudad de Santiago de Cali”.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCuerpos en la infancia a los que les “exigen” modificarse (Sirenomelia)(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Ortiz Beltrán, Angie Carolina; Viáfara Sandoval, HaroldThe realized investigation announced some theories it brings over of one of the diseases, slightly common, since it is the Sirenomelia. One found response to one of the questions that worries in the school area. It is as well as, the question of investigation was formulated how bear the incorporation in mind in the educational system for the children and girls with Sirenomelia's syndrome that they come to the school age?To give response to the raised problem, a documentary analysis was had as modal, from which a context of investigation was formed, in order to give form to the problem of investigation and to acquire the conceptual elements to extend the information.With base in the documentary contributions there was constructed “The File", with which a situation appeared problem, a few aims and a theoretical frame that allowed to identify some reasons and to recognize the importance of the sensibility opposite to cases as the one that appeared in the development of this one proposed of investigation. One presented some royal cases which reasons of the disease were the carelessness in the stage of gestation; the contact with chemical elements, result of the environmental pollution, between others. Due to the previous thing, they acquired the disease and one denied the right to them to the social and educational incorporation.The investigation allowed to sensitize and to announce that for those that they are born with rare diseases, the family, the company and the school must have the strategies prepared adapted to guarantee a qualit way of life.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa cultura y las etnias de las regiones de Colombia como variables de competitividad en la empresa pijamas Ágape(2019) Arroyave Piedrahita, Valentina; Valencia Cuesta, Diana Vanessa; Grajales Montoya, Nancy EstellaThis research was carried out with the purpose of generating a set of strategies in favor of the transformation of the portfolio of the company pajamas Agape looking for its competitiveness through cultural and ethnic factors of the Pacific region of Colombia. For the development of the study, a qualitative-documentary methodology was used, which focused on the exploration and analysis of a set of documents that revealed the most relevant characteristics of the Emberá Chamí and Waunana ethnic groups and identify success stories of companies that have been inspired by indigenous groups to create products. According to the results of the study, the company Agape can focus its strategies on the theory of the 4P (Marketing Mix), based on the components or cultural characteristics of the explored ethnic groups, since these are constituted as the raw material or the base for the innovation and, consequently, the key element for the improvement of its competitiveness.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de estrategias de sensibilización interactivas acerca de la igualdad de género en el parque La Florida, Bello(2021) Montoya Morales, Ana Maria; Naranjo Cano, Maria IsabelGender roles are defined as the characteristics associated with the masculine and the feminine and how these separate people based on their birth sex into specific roles, limiting them to only being able to inhabit a single space, be it public or private. In Colombia there is still a very marked thought on what a man and a woman should or should not do, consequently, the masculinization and feminization of daily activities continues to be perpetuated, this same thought structure is still present in La Florida park, located in the municipality of Bello, the chosen place of study. The research was carried out from a mixed approach that allows identifying and documenting the problems around gender roles and that at the same time it is possible to discover how these problematic situations are experienced and interpreted by the community. This project aims to design a strategy that can help raise awareness and recognize gender roles through interactive activities. Likewise, it seeks to inform people through data about the activities that are mostly stigmatized for belonging to one of the two sexes. The result is the creation of an interactive and awareness-raising strategy called EqualG that is not only designed to be carried out in a specific place, but can also be replicated in different areas of the city where there is a marked problem associated with gender.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación de niños y niñas con familias homoparentales(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Quibano Castro, Charlye Catalina; Valderrama, Sandra Lorena; Álvarez López, Mario AlbertoToday there are millions of children in our country who live their first social relationships the same sex parents (women and men with men women raising children), considering that the LGBTI community every day is population then increasingly are coming to schools these new family formations, will they have in schools the tools to work the issue of new families with children ?. The importance of finding two same sex parents who have their lives and their characteristics, in addition to the everyday classroom of children of these families, is understanding in context to give breaches. The type of research as hermeneutics is fundamental to position ourselves as human beings in the world of research, allowing the study and understanding of human existence reflectively technique.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa educación religiosa escolar y el desarrollo de la inteligencia espiritual(2016) Hernández Valencia, Jorge Arturo; Arias Vanegas, Beatriz ElenaThe religión in Colombia always have had an important role as cultural resource, politics, social educative and familiar; we could think that it has permeado the society since very anciento epochs until our days. In the political constitutión of Colombia of 1991 and the law 115 of 1994, the schoolar religious educatión occupied an important place in the oficial curriculum,área of knowledgment and of formatión (law 115 Article 23-24) about we said before,we could deduce or infire that the spiritual and religión dimensión continues being mainly essential en the educative places. Nevertheless,in the lasta times it was necessary to be opened to other religions ideas and spiritual not necessarily catholics, hecause they are growing like a spiritual paradigm and besides,they profess a structural change in the orientatión of the religión knowledge; desfor that reason it was necessary to think in some methodelogies and strategies more opened: ecumenics and of inter-religions dialogue in order it answers to a religions pluralism. That is growing in our Colombian Society for that,it was taken into account the educative institution Jose Eusebio Caro of Medellín,where participated the responsable teacher of the área and the students of uifferent levels of secundary basic and the vocational media. Finally, it was observed that these methodologies let a respect and tolrence for the other religions.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias de marketing digital aplicadas al sector turístico(2018-10-04) Mendoza García, Ricardo José; Muñoz Rodríguez, Jairo MiguelCurrently, most tourism companies and companies resort to the use of technologies as means to promote their products and services. New technologies have expanded the concept of people's lives in terms of information consultation and the immediacy of it. The ease with which the information has been obtained with respect to the different services offered in the field of tourism has forced the cities to sell themselves as a product. The purpose of this article is the study of Digital Marketing applied to the tourism industry. This research is based on the documentary review presented by different authors with references to the subject in question. The Methodology has become an application that has already been published in digital marketing actions in the tourism sector, through research. Of Digital Marketing strategies to the tourism sector and what benefits does this bring to it? Seeking to recognize the importance of companies in the tourism sector to implement Digital Marketing to consolidate themselves as avant-garde companies.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias mercadológicas orientadas a la fidelización de estudiantes en la Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales de la Universidad de San Buenaventura Medellín como generador de valor(2020) Usuga Urrego, Johuson; López Cañas, María Alejandra; Hurtado Machado, Angelith Lorena; Ortegón Rivera, Wilson EduardoIt is known that students will always be the main essence in any educational centre of any area. Based on this, the San Buenaventura University exists due to the fact of the assistance of the student’s cluster that are part of it. Correspondingly the pupil must be treated and Heard with fully disposition, since emotionally speaking it will be his personal experience who qualify and suggest his educational center; the main objective of this degree work is based on quantitive and qualitive research, it will be expose the unconformities of the university community, likewise to propose strategies about critical aspects has student desertion, the value added in the USBMED and the dissemination of information
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias metodológicas para el desarrollo de competencias emocionales en los niños y niñas de los grados 4° y 5° del colegio Liceo San Antonio(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Duque González, Catalina; Díaz Medina, María Camila; España Burbano, María Fernanda; Victoria Zuluaga, Jorge HumbertoThe present investigation has as an objective to propose strategies for the development of Emotional Competencies (Self-regulation, empathy, motivation and awareness of one's own emotions) in boys and girls of 4th and 5th grades of the Liceo San Antonio School, for this, first of all, it is proposed to identify the knowledge, with which the teachers counted, about the Emotional Competences. Second, to know what methodological strategies were used to work and develop these competences and finally propose methodological strategies that could be used by teachers to develop emotional competences in children.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias para la transición en la carrera de profesionales(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Cajiao Peschl, Elisa Andrea; Riascos Sánchez, Wilner ArbeyThis article shows the strategies proposed by four professionals from the city of Cali, to transition into the career, for this was taken into account the professional life of these people, the meaning given to work, the conditions under which they have developed his career and the factors that affect the decision making. For information, it was raised as a qualitative research method in which semi-structured interviews were conducted; from the discourse of different professional, circumstances, factors such as economic, social and labor that mobilized and influenced to make the career change, as is evidenced, expressed the stratagems that allowed them to remain in occupation They are present.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias pedagógicas para identificar el trabajo infantil en los estudiantes de las instituciones educativas de la comuna 13 de la ciudad de Cali.(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Hernández Acosta, Esmeralda; Moreno Upegui, Natalia; Rocha Castillo, Verónica; Álvarez López, Mario AlbertoThe theme that brings together the people involved in the construction of this document is child labor, seen from a pedagogical perspective, that is, the teacher has pedagogical tools that allow him to identify if a child is in a possible situation. Child labor situation. It should be noted that the construction of this project would be carried out in the 13th commune of the city of Santiago de Cali, where we have identified several factors that may become a possible risk of child exploitation, such as extreme poverty, forced displacement, and the structure of extended families. , compound and single parent families where the number of children covers a significant number within the structure of the house hold and the economic income could be below the basic needs to be met. There are also homes where the view on the concept of child and the concept of early childhood education are different from those currently in the field of education have been developed by different authors who will be cited throughout the document. Therefore, results of interviews applied to teachers of some educational institutions in the commune will be shown at the end of our project. Throughout this thesis that has already begun to expose, was found in discussions argued by different authors or information sources on child labor. Just as there is also a collation of the legal framework in relation to the topic addressed with early childhood. On the other hand, there is a conceptual follow-up on childhood and child labor. We will also find, among other things, pedagogical strategies to be managed by the teacher to identify possible cases of child labor.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExportación de bienes de pymes colombianas en el mercado lituano(2019) Alzate Borrero, Jacobo; Sanabria Estrada, Juan Marcored and with the data collected and graded objectively, it was shown that Lithuania even though many times does not excel in data and numbers, its scope is greater than the other countries in comparison. Finally, with these data, different conclusions were reached on marThe main objective of this research is to analyze the different possibilities that Colombian SMEs have to export to the Lithuanian market, an idea that begins to develop in the subject of Logistics and IPD, where a process of internationalization of a Colombian SME was requested in a not so common market. The work was developed during the academic cycle of 2018 and 2019, where Lithuania arose when thinking about the Baltic and its countries. Analyzing the external sector of this country as a result it is observed that it is a country that imports more than it exports (goods and services). Likewise, different data were analyzed in order to visualize the information and make it comparable, with the help of different bibliographic sources, information was collected and work was done with official sources such as PROCOLOMBIA. In the development of the research market research is carried out using matrices where 3 countries were selected: Lithuania, Luxembourg and Slovenia, were compaket penetration strategies, internationalization strategies and international physical distribution costs, offering the most favorable results for Colombian SMEs that want to undertake this process in international markets with Lithuania
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInfluencia del marketing digital en las pymes de Colombia(2019-10-28) Herrera Contreras, Rafael Enrique; Vitola Ortega, Nicolás JoséAnalyze the influence of digital marketing of Colombian SMEs in 2013-2018 The relevance of the correct use of digital marketing is essential for Colombian SMEs that are in constant economic transformation and in a market that is constantly changing, in this way the digital tools that it offers for the use of commercial strategies and for positioning in the market, while it is competitive and creates an advantage towards its competitors. Identify how the evolution of digital marketing has been in the last years 2013-2018 Over the years, digital marketing is evolving and leaving aside traditional marketing, but eye in the same way traditional marketing is used what makes the Digital marketing is to provide a way of communication with consumers for the creation of strategies through the market is in constant motion, this helps SMEs to grow economically and make more employment for the Colombian population
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoModelo MRP en empresas de servicio(2018) Rodríguez Gómez, Juan Camilo; Serna Urán, Conrado AugustoThrough the material requirements planning (MRP) model, with the main objective of offering a more practical, precise and disciplined approach to determining the material requirements of the company, it is intended to develop a dependent demand model, thanks to the help of a computer tool, so it is decided to use Microsoft Access 2013, creating a database that better supports the planning in service companies. Therefore, an investigation is made on the different problems that are present in this sector, and through the MRP models taken as an example, these adequate solutions were observed that allowed to help a better control of the different involved elements of bad planning, being able to fulfill in organizations or manufacturing companies meet the needs strategically proposed in the medium term, both those requirements both the customer and the interests of organizations. This is how this MRP model for service companies can facilitate planning processes, with the creation of an MRP model for this sector with the main elements of dependent demand planning, achieving greater efficiency in the delivery activities of service
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPersonality and Emotion Regulation Strategies(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2017) Purnamaningsih, Esti HayuLas emociones tienen muchas funciones importantes en nuestra vida, como en relación de comunicación interpersonal y salud. En la función comunicativa interpersonal se pretende senalar a otros, información sobre estados internos. Las emociones se manifiestan en reacciones cognitivas, conductuales y fisiológicas específicas, por tanto estrechamente relacionadas con la salud. Hay una gran variedad de formas para que los individuos regulen su emoción; en este sentido, hay dos tipos de estrategia de regulación emocional. La primera, regulación de la emoción centrada en los antecedentes: consistente en la selección de la situación, la modificación de la situación, el despliegue atencional y el cambio cognitivo. La segunda, la regulación de la emoción centrada en la respuesta consistente únicamente en la supresión. El proposito de esta investigación es investigar los factores de personalidad que se relacionan con las estrategias de regulación emocional. 339 estudiantes de la Facultad de Psicología de la Universidad de Gadjah Mada participaron en este estudio y se les administró la escala de los cinco gran factores de personalidad (adaptación de Ramdhani, 2012) y la versión modificada de la escala de regulación emocional, el cuestionario de regulación emocional (John & Gross, 2004) que miden la regulación de la personalidad y la emoción respectivamente. El estudio indicó que la personalidad predice las estrategias de regulación de la emoción usando el análisis de regresion multiple
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPlan de direccionamiento estratégico para la empresa Enconcreto Perforaciones S.A.S. ubicada en la ciudad de Cali(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2015) Gómez Vidal, Andrea; Rodríguez Jaramillo, Katherine; Román Muñoz, Olga HermindaThe strategic direction is of great importance for improving the competitiveness of a company to the continuous changes that occur in their environment, therefore this process would allow ENCONCRETO anticipate and prepare for these continuous changes and developments so that it more deliberate because It must be entirely reasonable, effective and must come from a controlled human thought process, making the company achieve significant economic growth and generating financial benefits facilitating optimization of the resources available to the company.This work projects a way for the company where all stages of the strategic direction starting from a diagnosis where analyzed macroeconomic environment, internal and external part of the business,competition and the industry in which are made, then the mission, vision and organizational values be built, after setting objectives for further formulate strategies that will optimize the processes of the organization.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPlan de mejoramiento inmobiliaria Caldas Medina(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2015) Caldas Medina, Andrés Eduardo; Rojas Alzate, Luis EduardoCaldas Medina real estate agency is located in the city of Santiago de Cali, despite his many years in the sector and the knowledge gained during these, its growth has not been the ideal as the owners have complied with the income generated by the leasing of the real estate of the founding family.Through internal and external research they could find many factors that did not help the smooth running of the process and the evolution that every company must pass to remain alive in the sector.Strategies were developed in order to streamline internal operations, to take advantage of strengths and opportunities, and to venture into business directly related to real estate not yet explored by the company.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrevención y atención de la deserción escolar mediadas por las Tic en estudiantes con necesidades específicas de apoyo educativo en una IE oficial en el Departamento de Bolívar(2019-10-24) Jackson Sayavedra, Cristóbal; Rodríguez Simancas, Marelby; Bohórquez Caldera, Luis AlfredoThe prevention and attention of school dropout mediated by ICT in students with specific educational support needs in an official educational institution in the Department of Bolívar, is a qualitative way of doing, which was developed with active students, graduates , deserters and general educational community of the corregimiento of Gambote Bolívar, with the objective of analyzing the incidence of the implementation of ICT-mediated strategies, whose type of research is participatory action, because the object of study that in this case are Students with specific educational support needs who participated in the implementation of the research proposal, taking into account the strategies and methodologies proposed, that is, were the multipliers of said proposal. It was carried out with an emancipatory interpretive approach; Its population was secondary school students and the sample of said population was 6th, 7th, 8th grade students and deserters from the Educational Institution of Gambote. It was concluded that the children and young people of the Gambote population who have conditions of specific educational support needs and who are in turn active in the academic training processes, will be dynamic authors in the teaching-learning processes through TIC.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoProceso de internacionalización de la pyme C.I Textiles e Inversiones Fazmon S.A.S en el mercado asiático : caso específico Corea del Sur(2018) Martínez Zapata, Daniela; Moncada Ospina, Sara; Torres Marín, Valentina; Sanabria Estrada, Juan MarcoThe present work, is done aiming analyze the “C.I. textiles e inverisones Fazmon S.A.S.” internationalization process and the involved costs in positioning its products in the Asian market: South Korea specific case; through data bases investigation, the survey application to SME managers and employees, and finally a cost matrix based in incoterms 2010. To carry out the internationalization process analysis, is necessary to define the most viable strategy to start the process, in this case indirect export, as the simplest for a small company that needs an intermediary with experience in the target market. On the other hand, it is important to conduct a market study, in which the international business environments between Colombia and South Korea are compared, and thus consider the most critical points when positioning products. All in all, in order to estimate the process costs, matrix whit eleven incoterms is done, however, the best for SME is FOB, owing to only consider national process