Examinando por Materia "Supply chain"
Mostrando 1 - 6 de 6
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización del costo país, para la identificación y diagnóstico de los costos logísticos en Colombia(2017) Sánchez Perea, Luis Bonet; Botero Castaño, Lukas; Serna Urán, Conrado AugustoBy means of this document is to investigate and analyze the different terms involved in the cost country, focused on the logistics of transport in order to make a diagnosis relating a problem that currently live in the country showing a low competitiveness at the international level and generating very high logistical costs at the national level, and in the same it is proposed to demonstrate how the logistics is a very important support in the competitiveness and productivity of a country, taking into account in defining some strategies for the optimization of the national logistics operation and the reduction of logistics costs, in which it will focus to diagnose the deficiencies that are set out in themes of references such as transport, supply chain, logistics and the logistics costs of Colombia, where each of these terms mentioned above are interrelated and implicated in the same way in the country.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCálculo de políticas de inventarios en microempresas: sector textil en la Ciudad de Medellín(2017) Gámez Molina, Ethel Paola; Zapata Cortés, Julián AndrésInventory policies meet recurring process of efficiency within every organizations, through the product flow-path optimization by properly measuring and meeting the acquisition of supplies for manufacturing and storage of final products, according to the Management Models and principles that reinforce the importance of appropriate logistic performance of the Supplies Chain, which are coordinated by Inventory Management, and the current competitive market, which is demanding for a forefront stand for globalization effects and premises, and for the ever challenging production growth and business profitability. The organizations are forced to maintain a good Logistics Management within their business core strategies, to guarantee continuity of manufacturing process, not only keeping in mind a cost reduction premise but a cost optimization by orders, meeting stocks management, optimal order quantity and total costs. Through this paper Inventory Policies were assessed, in order to validate which model was optimal for Total Costs and Logistic Costs management for a Textile Microenterprise in Medellin, meeting Customer Services Standards as well as Delivery Performance according to Textile Market Demand, betting on the reduction of Manufacturing Costs and order processing, fulfilling the competitive needs of the Industry.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de rutas para el mejoramiento del proceso de abastecimiento de leche en el municipio de Uramita (Antioquia) usando sistemas de información geográfica(2017) Pino Giraldo, Santiago Alejandro; Duque Rengifo, Laura María; Betancourt Lozano, Carlos ErnestoThe research aimed to design and develop routes for the supply of raw milk in the town Uramita (Antioquia), in order to propose improvements in the current process and increase profits for farmers by offering more volume to industries. The problem was identified, analysed and described the current state of the supply process with the aim of formulating possible solutions or improvements. To solve this problem: Improve the supply route for the collection of milk from the farmers that generates a better use of this and in turn increase the profits; A survey of the collection tanks and producers was carried out, determining the capacities of the tanks, transportation costs and location using the global positioning system (GPS). This information allowed to locate the current collection system. Using geographic information systems (GIS) were modeled and showed how the routes change by reducing the number of vehicles taking into account a 24-hour time window where the milk remains in good condition and in turn generates a decrease in the costs of transport. Finally, the current result with the improvement proposal was analysed and compared from KPI, validating that the obtained results generate an improvement in the process.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de una red de logística inversa para la recolección de envases de tereftalato de polietileno (PET) en la ciudad de Medellín(2019) Ruiz Cuartas, Gustavo Alberto; Serna Urán, Conrado AugustoThe insufficient closing dumping of waste at the end of its life cycle has brought with a variety of environmental problems and big risks either , that´s why many organizations have been making, creating and putting hands on working to create different strategies such as reverse logistics for the use, transformation and reincorporation of waste in the supply chain, taking that into account the idea will reduce the costs associated with the operation and reduce the environmental impact caused by them in all places in the city. Through the following research a whole linear programming model is developed for the sustainable design of a two levels reverse logistics network for the collection of PET containers in the city of Medellin, in order to give a solution to a current problem about the bad manage process of these bottles at the end of its useful stage. It is imperative and necessary to emphasize that the location and allocation decisions regarding the collection points and the efficient calculation of the operational costs will always determine the success or failure in the new and more efficient designs of modern systems to collect all the plastic bottles. Therefore, in order to solve the proposed model, software for system modeling and mathematical optimization GAMS was used for its great performance when carrying out mathematical programming
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIncidencia de la logística en el marketing(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2010-07) Burbano Vallejo, Edy Lorena; Morales Camacho, RocíoDurante varias décadas el mundo empresarial ha realizado diversos esfuerzos para encontrar la fórmula mágica que le permita atraer clientes y consolidar con ellos una relación positiva de largo plazo con el fin de obtener resultados que le permitan diferenciarse, establecerse en los diferentes mercados y por supuesto, alcanzar el nivel de competitividad que el mundo de hoy exige. La logística es el proceso desarrollado por una organización desde el momento en que adquiere los insumos o materias primas a los proveedores hasta que el cliente-consumidor queda satisfecho con el producto o servicio que adquirió. Por lo tanto, un elemento estructural del marketing es la efectividad en el funcionamiento de toda la cadena de abastecimiento que finalmente percibe de manera positiva o negativa los clientes finales.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoModelo de inventarios colaborativos para la minimización de costos en comercializadoras textiles del centro de Medellín(2019) López Torres, Daniela; Orozco Ortiz, Karla Cristina; Ruiz Moreno, Silvanaundergraduate thesis ad¬dress the trader inventories as object of study, during their analysis a review of the existing literature on inventory management is carried out, emphasizing the models of Collaborative inventories. Through an in-situ characterization of the companies that sell fabrics in the center of the city of Medellin, identify the variables that influence the costs of inventory management, in order to build a theoretical model with the characteristics that More suit to the sector; This in order to perform a simulation that allows analyzing the behavior of costs associated with inventory management; The foregoing in order to address the problems faced by marketers for the high costs associated with inventories or even ignorance of them in retail marketing environments.