Examinando por Materia "Teachers"
Mostrando 1 - 19 de 19
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConcepciones sobre la enseñanza del inglés: de las experiencias de aprendizaje y vivencias profesionales del maestro de básica primaria(2019-10-24) Narváez Rincón, Eluz; Arroyo Matos, Eduardo Roberto; Mantilla Escalante, LaysThe purpose of this research work was to analyze the conceptions about teaching English and its relationship between the choice and application of the teaching methodologies of the English language. The research takes as its starting point the importance of learning English in the local and global context. The study of qualitative approach was based on the phenomenological method to analyze the experiences and experiences of learning-teaching of the teacher. The techniques applied were mixed or semi-structured interviews and direct observation. The structured instruments correspond to the field diary and the interview guide. The findings reflected the conceptions of the pedagogical practice of English teachers, who assume traditionalist methodologies that are related to lack of training in the methodologies of the English language and the little experience related to the English language and culture. The conclusions showed that only two teachers have developed and completed English courses in bilingual academies, which allowed them to have a better perception of the language and how to teach their students about other teachers. On the other hand, regarding its pedagogical implications, it can be said that the conceptions also allow us to understand the levels of reflection that the student-teachers have reached and also contribute to their deepening.
- PublicaciónAcceso abierto¿Cómo incide el acompañamiento familiar en el proceso cognitivo de los niños y las niñas del grado transición de la Institución Educativa Francisco Miranda de Medellín?(2018) Romero Villegas, Karen Eliana; Mario Sánchez, María Alejandra; Zapata García, Lina María; Cárdenas Guzmán, MarielaThe family support during cognitive processes is an invitation to link parents with the processes children adquire from the family-school relationship. This was the result of a an educational research which envolved the family, the children and the kindergarten teachers of such institution with the purpose of identifying and knowing the experiences and learnings the children have acquired at home and school. The methodology used was a semi- structured interview in which the questions reflected the process, development, result and the analysis the teachers and parents use to educate and guide their children, as well as an interactive method and an observation guide to evaluate the cognitive knowledge the children have in the education field
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCualidades de la voz en docentes de la facultad de ciencias de la salud de una institución en Cartagena(2019-02-05) Pérez Pérez, Vera Margarita; Patiño Aguilar, Paula Andrea; Ramírez Ardila, María del PilarOBJECTIVE Determine the acoustic analysis of the voice in teachers of the faculty of health of an institution in Cartagena METHODOLOGY An observational cross-sectional descriptive study was carried out, which described and recorded what was observed, the behavior of one or more variables in a group of subjects over a period of time; whose objective is "the observation" of events without intervening in the natural course of these in a unique way. RESULTS It was evidenced that the teachers of an institution in Cartagena with a total of 41 teachers between the ages of 20 to 60 years; where the predominant age was 30 to 40 years with 36.6%. The predominant gender was the female with 82.9%. Where 75.6% of the total population worked in full time, performing mostly vocal hygiene care in a percentage of 61.0% at the same time feeling comfortable with their voice and without showing muscle tension, fatigue or hoarseness; Resulting results in the qualities of the voice were found alteration data for both the shimmer and the jitter of 56.1% and 51.2%, thus showing irregularity between the time and the amplitude of the wave between the vocal vibrations. CONCLUSIONS The qualities of the voice evaluated previously gave as result an altered response with percentages in the amplitude of 82.5% in the Jitter with a percentage of 52.2% in the shimmer 56.1% and finally in the fundamental frequency with a value of 36.6%, yielding objective and important data to establish both an adequate diagnosis and an effective intervention.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDescripción de factores motivacionales docentes para la estructuración, planeación, aplicación y participación en actividades extracurriculares de carácter escolar de la Institución Educativa Marco Tobón Mejía del Municipio de Santa Rosa de Osos(2022) Monsalve Fernández, Sebastián; Ríos Estrada, Beatriz Elena; Grupo de Estudios Interdisciplinarios Sobre Educación - ESINEDEl presente proceso investigativo tuvo como objeto hacer una descripción de los factores de motivación docente para la estructuración, planeación, aplicación y participación en actividades extracurriculares de carácter escolar de la institución educativa Marco Tobón Mejía del Municipio de Santa Rosa de Osos, aplicando a 46 docentes de dicha institución “El cuestionario de Motivación para el Trabajo (CMT)” elaborado por Fernando Toro Álvarez(1984), la metodología fue de carácter experimental descriptivo cuantitativo o mixto, el análisis estadístico efectuandose con el programa SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) static versión 25 de IBM, se hallaron aspectos como las frecuencias, porcentajes, media, mediana, moda… de forma general y como principales resultados de este proceso investigativo encontrándose que los participantes (docentes) presentan un alto grado de motivación a la realización de actividades extracurriculares desde Auto-realización (= 3.55), Grupo de Trabajo (=3.37) Dedicación a la Tarea (=3.36) y Contenido del Trabajo (=3.27), como conclusión general se identificó que la orientación motivacional de los docentes a la participación en las actividades extracurriculares de carácter escolar se da desde lo extrínseco y profesional.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDéjame hacerlo por mí mismo ¿y la exploración de mi mundo para cuándo?(2019) Cano Scarpetta, Sthefania; Upegui Castañeda, Paola Andrea; Vargas Gil, Sara Daniela; Betancourt Cadavid, Jorge HernánThe main research topics of this degree project are the teaching strategies and the exploration of the environment. Objective: to know some strategies that encourage the teachers to perform teaching exercises, so that the children explore their environment, as the result of their searches and their own interests. Method: the proposal is based on the qualitative paradigm; and it is also based on a methodological design Participatory Action Research; the pedagogical and didactic innovation is the Institutional research line. These aspects allow a collaborative and coherent work. Findings: it could be noted that the exploration of the environment is lost throughout the school system, because the areas of knowledge tend to have more attention than the experiences of the children. Conclusions: the exploration of the environment is very important to achieve a meaningful learning, since it allows the children to have experiences and to learn from them and it reinforces the concepts obtained in the classroom
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfectos de la falta de reconocimiento legítimo en el campo laboral que influyen en la identidad de un grupo de docentes de educación básica del sector privado y público.(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Londoño Criollo, Lina Marcela; Londoño Sepúlveda, Gloria MilenaThis project aimed to characterize the effects of the lack of legal recognition in the workplace that influence the identity of a group of teachers practicing in a public and private institution of basic education in the city of Santiago Cali, with it is found that both public institutions and private, teachers must be subject to the rules laid down by them, which at first may preclude the development of their autonomy, however, the bond you build with your students primarily with teachers of the public institution can give a balance to little guidance and support to be made to the teacher, the structural conditions, the demands by the parent and the education ministry feeling a motivation to give the best to them and build a multifaceted identity that strengthens the vision they have of himself and consolidates identity as a teacher, favoring the estimate by the student, a subjective construction of relationship that allows you to deal with the discomfort tha sometimes emerges from work and creating a sense, attributing a bonus and membership with the academic community especially with students.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExploración de saberes del personal docente del preescolar, acerca de la importancia de los Proyectos de Aula en la formación integral de los niños y niñas de preescolar de un Colegio de la ciudad de Armenia(2020) Echeverry González, Valentina; Mosquera Gutiérrez, Valentina; Rosero Quinto, Valentina; Buriticá Bolaños, Andrea StephaniaIn the frame of this final written as a requirement of the degree work called “Knowledge exploration from the teamwork in preschool about the importance of the classroom projects in the wholistic formation in kids of this area in a school in the city of Armenia” has as a general objective to explore the teacher’s knowledge about the classroom projects in the preschool section and its importance in the integral growth with the students of preschool in an educational center in the city of Armenia. All this before, was born from the observation that was done at a first stage and that showed as a result the need to restructure the guides or documents that a teacher needs to put into practice the right knowledge strategies that are favorable for the students in this case the classroom projects. By the other side, a methodology based on a qualitative focus was implemented as an exploring resource, in which some data recollection instrument was done using a semi structured interview to get the objective of this work. All this was supported by the teachers from the school and the bioethics university committee. Finally, the results obtained has to do with the permission from the institution to accept the proposal to restructure the documents in the preschool area having as a base the reference given by the Educational Law in this first stage of learning called the first infancy. Otherwise, the triangulation of data was considered to show the relationship between the theory and the practice and so three essential moments in this process, as it is the theoretical framework, the arts state and the practical moments as a sample
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos imaginarios de los docentes sobre el buen vivir(2017) Arango Palacio, Yuliana; López Ospina, Karen; Suárez Uribe, Viviana Marcela; Vega Pérez, Ángela María; Cárdenas Guzmán, Mariela del ClaretIn this research we analyze the imaginaries about the good life that the teachers have in their pedagogical practices of the Preschool Small Stimulation Center and the Educational Institution José Eusebio Caro in the degrees of transition. With what is initially intended to identify, describe and compare the imaginary of teachers in the realm of the public and private school. The theme of the work is born of resuming the term of Good Living, from its origins in the indigenous populations. Also transfer them to the stage of pedagogy. The type of research of the present work is the qualitative methodology, since it looks for data through the observation of the reality that leads us to identify the behavior of the individuals generating schemas of interpretation to the studied population, in this case the teachers of preschool education. It should be noted that the approaches used were the hermeneutic and the case study; By means of which it is intended to interpret, understand the actions, points of view and individual constructions from the culture. In the application of the methodological design we used the interview and as a quilt technique, which allowed us to verify that for teachers the construction of the term good living, is linked to the basic conditions of subsistence, personal fulfillment, influence of Culture and new demands of modernity, such as exercise, relaxation, good food, natural medicine, among others. Which shows us that significations and constructions still emerge from our own experience, which is a little bit different from what is essentially said term. To conclude from what has been analyzed it can be said that the teacher has imaginary about what is good life in relation to the aspects of modernity by which it is permeated in its social environment; Observing also that they approach the meaning of what is said from their professional training. Consequently, new categories were also evidenced that caused impact and at the same time were connected with the term of Good Living, which opens new perspectives, that can be included in the pedagogical practices within the Preschool Education
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImportancia de la lectura literaria en la formación académica y personal de los adolescentes(2014) Garcia Jiménez, Marisol; Villa Urrego, María AlexandraThis work investigativo, it allows to the teachers of Castilian language to do a reflexive exercise on the form in since the young persons and teenagers of our educational institutions are exercising the reading practices, and of that way the educational establishments offer spaces for the above mentioned activity, which being directed and orientated in a suitable way it can be supposed as a great educational tool that allows to the young persons to rethink some of his attitudes by means of the critical thought, giving in turn for his position a great contribution to the knowledge. In this writing is interpreted a series of information that there propitiated the students of an educational public institution of the city of Medellin, by means of which it was possible to determine a sinnúmero of aspects that give origin to a problematics that is common in many of the students of the city, and that as assets of the profession us will have to occupy us and to be the desmotivación that the students present towards the exercise of the reading, and his few reading practices. This way so, knowing the origin of the above mentioned problematics, they can restate the strategies of promotion of literary reading nowadays used, obtaining this way a better response on the part of the students, benefiting them of the infinity of possibilities that offers his application of in the educational spaces. Área: pedagogía, comunicación y lenguaje.-- Tema: la influencia de la literatura en los adolescentes
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa incertidumbre de ser maestro en Colombia : una apuesta por resignificar un pacto pedagógico que humanice(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Alzate Román, Luz Llamilet; Gutiérrez Valencia, Mireya; Mejía Escobar, Bibiana MagalyThe purpose of the present research is to establish bases for the reflection of the issue of school violence and conflict resolution, in the frame of the Law 1620 and the current school environment. The instrument used for the compilation of the information was a survey formed by seven questions, which was applied in five private institutions of the city of Armenia. Starting from the survey three categories are defined, from which is analyzed the school violence. The results of the research show that a large percentage of the private institutions present school violence, and is concluded that is necessary that the School act with autonomy in taking decisions related with this topic.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIngreso y culminación de procesos integrales a partir del fenómeno de extranjeridad(2021) Henao Ferraro, Laura Alejandra; Montoya Gallego, Mariana; Jaramillo Valencia, BaironThe purpose of this project was to analyze the way in which teachers belonging to Fundación ¡Vivan los Niños! perceive the foreignness phenomenon in the entry and completion dynamics of integral processes in the Convivencia group. Regarding the method, this project was carried out from a qualitative paradigm and a hermeneutical approach; in addition, the collection techniques applied were: a semi-structured interview, a focus group and a non-participant observation. According to the results and conclusion, it is clear that through this research it was determined that entry and completion of integral processes in ¡Vivan Los Niños! has not been affected by the arrival of the foreign population, since the institution opens its doors to families who live in Medellín in vulnerability conditions and extreme poverty, regardless their nationality. It is also discussed that derogatory and pejorative treatment of Colombian children to foreigners, or vice versa, are discourses learned in society, specifically in Medellín context, insomuch as several units of analysis indicated that this is a very regionalist scenario
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLugar al saber de las niñas y los niños en la escuela primaria: estudio de caso, en algunos estudiantes del grado quinto de primaria de la Institución Educativa Tomás Cadavid Restrepo(2020) Toro Quintero, Neira Eliana; Parada Bello, MichaelThe present investigative work was proposed to determine the place of knowledge of girls and boys in primary school. This process was based on the case study of the semi-structured interview, which was carried out on some fifth grade students and some teachers from the Tomás Cadavid Restrepo Educational Institution. Therefore, the contributions of the participants propitiated the foundation of other questions regarding what moves this investigative process. The participating teachers that boys and girls areactive subjects in their learning, since their knowledge is crucial to form democratic and participatory spaces in the classroom where students are the protagonists of learning and teachers assume the role of counselors, withoutHowever, if the teacher generates spaces for participation in the classroom, why is the student often not recognized as specific as the subject of the sword?
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoMetodologías activas de aprendizaje(2017) Marín Ruiz, Ana María; Sanabria Estrada, Juan MarcoNowadays, the technologies of information and communication have a significant role in the education of today, things like that generate the teachers put aside traditional teaching, and besides, development of student’s skills be generated through the participatory methodologies and based in troubles of the real life. This monograph its analyzed the importance, strengths, weaknesses, active methods of learning and the concepts who are related with this methodology, as well, the document investigation and the questions of the knowledge input to elaborate proposals of the educative intervention centered in the develop of skills where it be necessary the collaboration of students to promote this type of learning. Active methodologies its understood nowadays like those methods, technics and strategies that uses the teacher to convert the process of teaching in the activities who invited to active participate of the student and finished in learning. The methods of learning to analyze will be: collaborated learning – cooperative, Projects –oriented learning “POL”, Problems based in learning and Significant Learning Through Problems Resolution. (SLTPS). At the time of university institutions do an integral educative programming to prepare the students for their professions, must be to consider what are the needs of the working market, professionals with skills like autonomy, develop of little multi-disciplinary work teams, participate attitude, communication skills and cooperation, problems resolution, creativity, and others., aspects that have to be contemplated in the resume.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoUna mirada al conflicto escolar desde el maestro y su quehacer cotidiano(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2006-07) Arango Quiroz, Lorena; García Ante, Andrea; Moncada Galvis, ConstanzaEn este artículo, producto de un proceso de indagación realizado al interior del proyecto de investigación “Conflicto y mediación simbólica en niños escolares de sectores marginales urbanos. El caso de la comuna 20 de Cali”, se buscó profundizar en las experiencias cotidianas de los docentes de la institución educativa sede Jorge González Rubio, rescatando las estrategias de intervención que utilizan en situaciones de conflicto en el aula, y la manera como las resuelven a través de la creación de normas y pactos de convivencia con sus estudiantes. Metodológicamente se destaca la importancia de la historia de vida y el testimonio, como posibilidades de lectura de la realidad desde la perspectiva de los actores. Así mismo, en este artículo se indaga por el papel que ocupa la familia y la participación que le otorga la institución educativa en los procesos de convivencia.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPosibles relaciones entre las concepciones y las prácticas sobre evaluación de los aprendizajes que presentan los profesores del programa de Psicología de la Universidad de San Buenaventura Medellín: una mirada a partir de los planteamientos de la educación por competencias(2020) Rodríguez, Angélica; Arcila Rojas, Adriana PatriciaThis article presentsthe findings obtained in the research process that was carried out with the purposeof identifying those relationships between conceptions and practices on evaluation of learning presented by the professors of the Psychology program of the University of San Buenaventura Medellín, based on competency-based education approaches. The study focused on three specific aspects: conception of evaluative practices, which allowed knowing how teachers understand evaluative practices, and how it relates to the evaluation they carry out within their courses, to finally analyze it from the perspective of competency-based education proposed in the 2016 curriculum reform. The methodology used in this research was qualitative through a case study that was observed and analyzed from hermeneutics; the analysis group was made up of ten POSIBLES RELACIONES ENTRE LAS CONCEPCIONES Y LAS PRÁCTICAS...4people: teachers and academic administrators. Results: in the participating group of teachers there is clarity about the concept of evaluation and it is consistent with practice; likewise, they persist in a traditional model that evaluates by content; there are shortcomings in the implementation of the curriculum; The importance of stipulating general parameters for the evaluation of learning by competencies is highlighted
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa práctica pedagógica del maestro de educación inicial en contextos de vulnerabilidad: una experiencia en la Institución Educativa Técnica Industrial Don Bosco, sede Nueva Holanda, Arjona – Bolívar(2017-09-20) Buelvas Villadiego, Ingrid del Carmen; Rosa Simancas, Lidis Tarsila de la; Bolaños Torres, Bertha IsabelThis research analyzes the pedagogical practice of a group of teachers of initial education for the institution educational technique Industrial Don Bosco of the municipality of Arjona-Bolivar, and the exercise of reflection on the processes of teaching and learning, in order to understand the actions of the subjects that make up the school community, in relation to the conditions of personal and social life. The pedagogical practice in this research was seen as a responsible and creative space to take education as a social and intersubjective process where knowledge is produced and intends to transform kids, vulnerable. The investigative process was conducted through research participatory action (IAP), which established the relationship between pedagogical trends prevailing in the educational institution and the teaching practice of teachers facing the teaching processes.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas de aula inclusivas y reconocimiento de la diversidad en primera infancia(Universidad de San Buenaventura-Cali, 2016) Alderete Caicedo, Vivian; Giraldo Betancourt, Willington; Martínez Lasso, Didien Alexis; Preciado De La Cruz, Jesús Alberto; Jiménez Bonilla, ArmandoAs Senior Director of Educational Services, we consider relevant to address the issue of inclusion in early childhood in the SOS Children's Villages S.O.S. Organization Cali program seeking to identify and measure the inclusive teaching and teaching of this organization, to assess the impact on the educational environment the same practices. To answer our question, once observed the teacher action in the field, and suggested some needs updating teaching regarding the inclusion in the classroom, a survey was developed whose categories are educational inclusion, classroom practice and environment which yields results relevant to the preparation of this document. It was identified that 43% of teachers surveyed Organization of SOS Children's Villages S.O.S. Cali program, do not have clarity regarding the concept of ethnicity / race, in contrast identifies that 93% is clearly against being inclusive, it is to work a minimum percentage of the equipment, which could strengthen the concept and practices to through which it is transformed into the classroom. We found that a high percentage of teachers recognize the law against inclusive education to finish allowing the recognition of children from diversity and difference, respecting their beliefs and culture.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas educativas en aulas regulares de inclusión en niños con diversidad funcional(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2019) Castillo Gómez, Katherin; Díaz Rico, María ElenaInclusive education and educational practices are two basic themes in the next research, as we all know that education includes adaptations of students' needs, these adaptations must also have in the educational practices that are based on teaching and learning through of a constructionist theory that allows the development of social being. Through the various investigations, some barriers that prevent inclusive education were observed, such as lack of institutional interest,ignorance of functional diversity, fear of facing it and lack of equality.However, the methodologies yielded different theories for the solution of silver previously, such as workshops for teachers, institutional and curricular adaptations, taking into account the student's voice, teaching children values such as equality, respect, collaboration, etc. Through this we consider how two primary school teachers from a regular inclusion classroom carry out educational practices in children with functional diversity. Through this approach we had 3 fundamental categories, inclusive education, educational practices and functional diversity, the priorities of the secondary school were the educational practices that allowed to analyze the results of its structure, the competition between students and teachers, the analysis was carried out through of an observation grid that was carried out in a private institution, the results showed that the educational practices are fulfilled by 40%, the differences present in the classroom were wide, which made it difficult to interact with the whole class, as there is more attention in some that in others.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRelaciones de poder y cuerpo subyacentes a las condiciones pensionales de los maestros oficiales en Colombia: Una mirada arqueológica(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Manzano Salas, Ruth Filomena; Acevedo Gutiérrez, RodrigoThis work shows the results of an investigation aimed at unveiling the relations between the exercise of biopower in Colombia and the official teachers around the regulation of the right that these have to access the old age pension. This biopower aims at disciplining these subjects through the mechanism that encloses the conditions of teachers to access the old age pension. It examines how biopolitics seeks to subjectivate official teachers by establishing different pension conditions for teachers who have entered the teaching profession through different normative provisions. It is also explained how official teachers in Colombia have been historically configured, the impact of the pensions conditions on the life of official teachers, as well as the tensions and resistances these have opposed to limiting the exercise of biopower.