Examinando por Materia "Terapia psicologica"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoUna aproximación a la utilización de la LSD en contextos psicoterapéuticos(2018) Velásquez Carvajal, Juan Camilo; Palacio Pérez, Andrés FelipeLSD-assosiated psychotherapy is a phenomenon that has been addressed by psychology since the middle of the last century, with an interruption in research and clinical practice due to inclusion by the United States Drug Enforcement Administration DEA of the LSD in the List I classifying it as a drug with "significant abuse potential" and "without any recognized therapeutic value". This interruption began to disappear in the early 90s with the authorization of studies in organizations such as the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies MAPS, the London College and the University of UCLA, among others. By that same time, in Colombia, in spite of maintaining its condition of illegal drug (which continues at present), the phenomenon of the psychotherapy with LSD begins to be manifested. This article approaches the psychotherapeutic use of LSD in the city of Medellín, through a content analysis, based on the stories of six people who have used this substance in psychotherapeutic contexts, and in the main theoretical aspects of psychotherapy. with LSD. The paper points out the importance of psychology studies addressing LSD psychotherapy as a fertile field of research and recommends some guidelines in this regard
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoIdeas prácticas para la atención grupal : protocolo de atención clínica psicoterapéutica para familias(2019) Campos Cortes, Johana Carolina; Reyes Campos, Ibeth Melissa; Roldán Henao, Marta CeciliaThe following research proposes the development of a clinical care protocol for families that facilitates the reception and intervention of different problems and consultation reasons. This protocol of psychotherapeutic care is aimed for families, who experience different difficulties in their relationships and communication between their members or in the socio-cultural space, which live together, difficulties reflected in the lack of quality of life in family groups. This research aims to understand the family organization to initiate processes of accompaniment and transformation of the family, seeking to create a balance between the groups. Thus, these family difficulties can be read as risky situations; problems in relationships, crises, difficulties in the home organization, youth crime, minors in situations of risk, addictions, and other symptoms “read” in the family group
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImpacto del abordaje psicodinámico en relación al consumo de drogas(2016) Jiménez Herrera, Paula Andrea; Cataño Múnera, Marta Elena; Uribe Aramburo, Nicolás IgnacioThe following research aims to describe the main elements characterizing the clinical interventions of dynamic psychologists regarding the approach to the use and abuse of drugs, with a view to developing a clinical guide psychodynamic approach to help guide the actions of practitioners of psychology University of San Buenaventura Medellin, also seeks to examine the impacts of psychotherapy and psychodynamic interventions in drug users. This study was conducted through qualitative which allows examination of the social world, in this process a coherent theory with what you see happening, develops reality is defined through the interpretation of research participants about their own realities; the scope of the research is exploratory and descriptive, initially was reading a history of some degree works where clinical interventions addictions studies, among the techniques used are the semi-structured interview, sampling snowball and finally triangulating the information gathered, some categories were analyzed, the results obtained are described and some conclusions among which is the psychodynamic approach to the clinical approach of addiction does produce therapeutic benefits are left. Grupo de Investigación: Estudios Clínicos y Sociales en Psicología. -- Línea de Investigación: Adicciones. -- Área: clínica. -- Tema: impacto del abordaje psicodinámico en relación al consumo de drogas.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa intervención psicodinámica en la farmacodependencia(2017) Correa Madrid, Catalina; Moreno Carmona, Norman DaríoThe article shows the results of some research done nationally and internationally in the last decade on the effectiveness of clinical intervention of addictions from the psychodynamic approach. Psychoanalytic concepts and theories used by dynamic psychology are used to explain and address drug addiction. It is a review article that allows analyzing and integrating the most relevant information on research on the subject and thus contrast the various points of view found. It shows little evidence of the therapeutic efficacy of the psychodynamic approach, although it is a starting point in the purpose of accounting for the evidence regarding the effectiveness of clinical interventions in psychology
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoVías de acceso a la psicología de toxicómano y la vulgarización de su concepto(2019) Castaño Monroy, David Alejandro; Uribe Aramburo, Nicolás IgnacioThe manifesto of this article seeks to integrate a biological, psychological and social vision, with the aim of providing a detailed analysis in the historical, theoretical, technical and practical approach to substance abuse disorder, which makes it possible in the professional psychological exercise a critical thought, structured under comprehensive dynamics in which highlights the historical-social evolution in clinical intervention to the phenomenon of drug addiction. Describing the gradual transformation of the hegemonic theoretical behavioural model into a practical procedure, a model based on the origin of the political-social proposals of international organisations that fight against drug trafficking and its various consequences, in which intervention dynamics are established from legally restrictive power relations. From the evolution that arises in the social needs and of the subjects with behaviors of compulsive repetition in their relation with the substance, it became necessary to rethink the proposals of behavioral intervention, making possible new ways of access in the psychology of the drug addict, by means of practical procedures of paradigmatic psychological models converging in a comprehensive vision of the phenomenon, in which it is not emphasized in the eradication of the symptom in any way, but in a deep analysis in the understanding of the particular function that the symptom fulfills in each subject