Examinando por Materia "Tools"
Mostrando 1 - 5 de 5
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesarrollo de un videojuego como herramienta de aprendizaje lógico y del proceso básico de la programación para niños de 7 a 11 años(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2014) Sandoval Espinosa, Michael Stiven; Libreros Vélez, Raúl Hernando; Peñeñory Beltrán, Victor ManuelIn order to know the importance of educational technology in the pediatric population, this research develops from the Multimedia Engineering, about videogames as a transcendental tool in education today, as it allows develop and encourage the logic of children and their learning in a playful and experiential manner, based on the above is essential to consider aspects such as the evolution of the game, types and use on the web. It is clear that one of the objectives seeking children who are between 7 and 11 years old are interested to know the basic process of programming through video games, a topic of great attraction for the infant, however for achieve this was important to know about the processes and types of children's learning through cognitive theory Piaget, leading to the development of research author. To end the investigation accompanied most areas of Multimedia Engineering and considering the Process Model Engineering Usability and Accessibility, is able to create the game that promises to meet the above objectives.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEncuestas aplicadas para identificación de competencias y herramientas en la gestión de proyectos(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Esquivel, Juan Carlos; Sepúlveda, Luis Eduardo; Rojas Alvarado, Ronald JoannyThis research is part of the project << implementation of management techniques in the areas of project management in organizations >> The teacher Ronald Rojas Alvarado Specialization in Integral Project Management Industrial Engineering Program at the University of San Buenaventura Cali. The purpose of this research is to conduct surveys conducted to identify skills and tools in project management, targeting different economic sectors. Given different international benchmarks in project management (PMI, PRINCE2, SCRM, ISO 21500 and IPMA ICB 3.0). The data collection was performed through the generation of a digital database and / or physical, which contains topics on surveys conducted in identifying skills and project management tools. Finally it was designed and raised a survey to collect the ten areas of knowledge and skills that should be in implementing projects. a quantitative and qualitative methodology used; because it allows quantitative measure the percentage and number of people who know and / or apply the tools, knowledge areas and skills; qualitative because it allows establish or identify knowledge of project management according to PMBOK.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPlan estratégico de marketing digital orientado al mejoramiento del reconocimiento de marca de la empresa Confeccionarte S.A.S(2020) Berrio Domínguez, Camilo; Restrepo Vanegas, Laura Daniela; Londoño Montoya, Erika MaríaThe digital marketing has become a tool that allows companies to understand and manage the way today consumers purchase and get new information through new channels. Also, it allows to reach new and different markets. With this in mind, this project is oriented to develop a strategic plan of digital marketing for Confeccionarte, that will allow an improvement in its Brand recognition. The digital marketing plan is built from a recompilation of company's internal information (diagnosis of the situation, actual recognition of the company, the way the company use tools and what tools they use) and external information from the market and the competition (revision of literary information to identify recognition variable and an analysis of the strategies that companies cases use), this allowed to select and propose the most adecuated tools for the company's needs that were found
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoProcesos de creación de identidad, en las clases de educación física escolar : una lectura a partir del anime deportivo(2020) Cardona Gil, Cristian David; Muñoz Bedoya, Juan Felipe; Moreno Perea, Santiago; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosThis work seeks to give an account of the importance and the relationship that sports anime has for the benefit of Physical Education classes, through the visualization of free time cartoons by young people who observe them, as a result of this It carries out a bibliographic analysis where a series of authors and investigations are investigated, which give a conception that leads to the clarification and understanding of the topic that is sought to be addressed, with this it is concluded that the consumption of anime, especially sports anime, by Young people serve to contribute to education, as certain characteristics that students adopt for their daily lives, voluntarily
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa programación neurolingüística: la motivación y el desempeño laboral(2016) Arboleda Tapias, Joseph Alejandro; Córdoba Ángel, Cristina; Galeano Alvarado, Alexandra; Vélez Bedoya, Ángel RodrigoUntil today, neurolinguistics programming has been focused as a personal motivator, being a useful tool individually only for personal objectives, even has become an administrative fashion. This research develops and demonstrates that such administrative fashion can be useful in business for the worker's motivation, it can be used in a collective and even better, this research has found that its use increases job performance. Monetary incentives as motivational element is obsolete, the new motivation focuses on the self, commitment and self-improvement.