Examinando por Materia "Training"
Mostrando 1 - 20 de 44
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAl son de Colombia: una propuesta didáctica a partir de la experiencia docente con niños de edades comprendidas entre 7 y 9 años en el curso de Lenguaje musical de la Universidad Eafit(2020) Trejos Muñoz, Natalia; Hincapié García, AlexánderThis work aims to describe the author’s experience as a teacher of the Musical Language course with children between 7 and 9 years of age, in the EAFIT’S University Permanent Education Center, and aims to present the didactic instructions implemented empirically, with the intention of introducing traditional Colombian music into the lectures, and the curriculum established by the Permanent Education Center. The results comprise four sections that collect the following aspects: the essence of personal experience and the didactic strategy used and proposed; the formalization of the teaching-learning concept; the concept of training; the Colombian traditional music in its origins; the music teaching to children and their world of learning through play and singing; the didactic proposal, its founding characteristics and the principles that support it. This research is a reflection, stemming from the author’s teaching and research practices on her empirical didactic commitment (from non-formal education), and on the way in which the children students of the Center for Permanent Education Music Eafit receive this work
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAlineación de los programas de capacitación con los procesos de innovación en pymes del sector confecciones del Valle del Cauca(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2008-07) Mejía Giraldo, Armando; Bravo Castillo, MarioLa investigación “Alineación de los programas de capacitación con los procesos de innovación en pymes del sector confecciones del Valle del Cauca”, concluye que no existe una alineación adecuada entre los programas de capacitación y los procesos de innovación en las pymes del sector confecciones del Valle del Cauca que contribuya al incremento de su competitividad. La mayoría de pymes no tienen programas de capacitación estructurados a partir de estrategias de mejoramiento de innovación tecnológica y organizacional que sustenten una estrategia de desarrollo de la competitividad sistémica a nivel regional además, no se alejan de la realidad de la capacitación empresarial en Colombia, tendencia generalizada en los procesos de capacitación informal o espontánea.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa Capacitación organizacional : el diagnóstico y sus posibilidades(2019) Lopera Mesa, Paula Andrea; Cárdenas Niño, LucilaThe volatile reality which the current human being is immersed in, blurs apart the apparent dichotomy that may be thought between human development and productivity, man increasingly requires to reach an integrality that makes him more competitive to face the market demands and, the organization, in turn, also needs to guarantee a response to the demands of the increasingly changing world; it´s then when training becomes necessary and arises as a strategic response. The training must respond to a context demand and requires to be thought as a formal process. This article focuses on thinking the initial phase of the training process, namely: the diagnosis, which will give all the tools to proceed to structure a training plan that fills the real needs of the organization
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización del perfil emprendedor del estudiante de las facultades de administración y afines, adscritas al Capítulo Oriente de la Asociación Colombiana de Facultades de Administración (Ascolfa) y a la Red de Investigadores (Riaco), fase I(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2012-01) Albornoz Silva, María Jenny; Parra, Gloria AlmeidaLa red de investigadores de Ascolfa-Riaco, conformada por las universidades adscritas al Capítulo Oriente, y la Facultad de Ciencias Administrativas, Económicas y Contables de la Universidad de Santander (UDES), tienen gran interés en contribuir con el presente proyecto al desarrollo social y económico de la región, aportando a las instituciones de educación superior estrategias para incrementar actitudes, valores y capacidades frente al emprendimiento, en los futuros empresarios, como agentes de desarrollo socioeconómico y con alto potencial de creación de empleo. En la primera fase del proyecto se identifican las características emprendedoras de los estudiantes y con base en ello se propondrán, en una segunda fase, las estrategias de formación. Posteriormente, en la tercera fase se evaluarán los efectos de la implementación de las estrategias mencionadas, en respuesta a los objetivos y principios de la Ley de Fomento a la Cultura del Emprendimiento. Por estar involucrada la comunidad académica-investigativa, se espera que los resultados impacten en la región al estimular la actividad productiva con la creación y sostenibilidad de empresas competentes. La aplicación del instrumento de recolección de información se realiza a estudiantes de las diferentes universidades del Capítulo Oriente.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCentro de Capacitación y Entrenamiento Bomberil Caldas - Antioquia(2019) Gutiérrez Figueroa, Stefanny; Fernández Romero, Yuliana; Pino Pino, Diego Armando; Gaviria Puerta, Nino AndreyThis research is based on the expressed need by the voluntary fire service of the metropolitan area of Valle de Aburrá, to show new and better conditions for its volunteers and external services such as hiring and companies agreements. The objective is offer an excellent training and advice about the internal security. The fire brigades obtain resources from the contracts to sustain their centers. In order to respond this need was made a documentary and project field research. As a result was established the requirements that a fire training center should have for the proper development of body activities like how it works and what are the characteristics of the enviroment
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCentro de Entrenamiento para Rescatistas (CER)(2020) Cano Arango, Daniela; Correa Betancur, Jessica Juliana; Henao Loaiza, Diego AlejandroThe CER project is a Training Center for rescuers located in the township of Santa Elena, Antioquia, which seeks to integrate in one space all the theoretical and practical components for the correct execution of the work of rescuers at the national and regional level, This project is consolidated as a benchmark for the city, which provides a service not only to rescuers as such but also to the inhabitants of the township who will join it to experience it as active users. The project has a practical area where it articulates exterior and interior spaces for the enjoyment of the community such as height simulators, industrial fire, smoke tower, structural fire, among others, and interior study area with flexible classrooms that allow the interaction of the different rescue groups for knowledge transmission, the auditorium supports the theoretical training, but also provides services to the community and has a view of the simulators so that the community is involved in this, finally it has areas for rest and physical recovery to avoid displacement
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComprensión lectora: más que un acto académico(2019-10-24) Cuadro Moreno, Jacqueline María; Orozco Camacho, Nidia EstherReading comprehension: more than an academic act, it is a research work of qualitative nature, implemented through a type of participatory action research with the educational community of a public institution in the city of Cartagena, under the suggestions of Cisterna (2007); with the aim of resignifying the function of reading, from an academic act to a process of self-formation, centered on its context. It is framed in a socio-critical way of knowing with an interpretative – emancipatory approach, due to its self-reflective nature, where the knowledge that was intended to be built was the product of the ideological criticism of the participants and interested parties. Once the information collection instruments were applied, it was found, according to students and parents surveyed, that reading is practiced mostly within the school, and outside of it limited to written language decoding processes. However, it could be concluded that within the educational community, reading is valued to excel in the future. Within the spaces of socialization and reflection, the reading managed to overcome the barrier of the factors associated with the decoding of the written language and the school environment, to be recognized as a tool of mediation and social formation, where it is necessary to develop comprehension processes to act in its context.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConfiguración de la formación de un sujeto lector crítico hipertextual de mediaciones tecnológicas(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Bernal Ceballos, José Ignacio; Saldaña Duque, ReinaThe aim is through a brief pedagogical reflection, understand and interpret the matter on the conditions that shape the formation of a subject critical reader in the hypertextual scenarios of technological mediations. According to the above, it is necessary: First, give a brief account of the history of the Formative reflection. Second, understanding some of the constituent problems present in educational settings and emergencies that make up the subject critical reader. Third, identify the aspects inherent to the discourse of hypertext and technological mediations in the field of training. Too finally give answer to the question, ¿is there a critical stance of the reader in the technological mediation and hypertext?
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConsecuencias formativas de matar a la muerte. Elementos para cuestionar el ideal antropológico que orienta el pensar y el hacer de la escuela(2020) Núñez Cataño, Leidy Yohana; Escobar García, BibianaDeath is a natural aspect, inevitable and own of life itself. Human beings have the ability to reflect respect this, and different from other species, they are aware of their finitude. Nonetheless, they have converted it into a taboo, and that attitude of negation respect to death is moved to the school. This is why the interest of this research is focused on analyzing the formative consequences generated in subjects when death is killed to question the anthropological ideal that guides the thinking and doing of the school. In this direction, it is carried out qualitative research from a methodological proposal understood from hermeneutics in which it is posed a dialectics relation between the texts and the elements of human experience such as attitudes, conceptions, forms of relationship, and language. Respect to the findings, it is posed that school, despite being a scenario of possibilities, reproduces the anthropological ideals imposed by hegemonies that promote competence, individualism, and claims of immortality
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDéjame hacerlo por mí mismo ¿y la exploración de mi mundo para cuándo?(2019) Cano Scarpetta, Sthefania; Upegui Castañeda, Paola Andrea; Vargas Gil, Sara Daniela; Betancourt Cadavid, Jorge HernánThe main research topics of this degree project are the teaching strategies and the exploration of the environment. Objective: to know some strategies that encourage the teachers to perform teaching exercises, so that the children explore their environment, as the result of their searches and their own interests. Method: the proposal is based on the qualitative paradigm; and it is also based on a methodological design Participatory Action Research; the pedagogical and didactic innovation is the Institutional research line. These aspects allow a collaborative and coherent work. Findings: it could be noted that the exploration of the environment is lost throughout the school system, because the areas of knowledge tend to have more attention than the experiences of the children. Conclusions: the exploration of the environment is very important to achieve a meaningful learning, since it allows the children to have experiences and to learn from them and it reinforces the concepts obtained in the classroom
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación física y sus contribuciones desde la pedagogía y la didáctica en la formación como proyecto de vida o cultivo de sí en el niño escolar(2019) Moreno Usuga, Diana Carolina; Martínez Zapata, Maria Fernanda; Arcila Escobar, Juliana; Martínez Uribe, Bairon; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosObjective: to recognize how physical education contributes from its pedagogy and didactics to training as a project of life or cultivation of itself in childhood, qualitative methodology through a documentary review, which provides the opportunity to know the environment and study the reality of education physical. Results: school physical education is considered fundamental in the life of human beings, because all the referents investigated are promulgated the importance that this has, in addition their methodologies and practices contribute positively in the growth of the child in school , through discovery by itself, it generates new alternatives that provide its future with different virtues such as responsibility, leadership, cooperation, integral growth and interpersonal relationships, which greatly helps a positive formation, both physical and mental. Conclusion: physical education is an area that from its methodologies and practices allows to think about life project for children through didactics, training and pedagogy, this helps the child to answer questions such as: who is, what does he want, where goes and other unknowns that occur throughout life
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación para el trabajo y el desarrollo humano: una lectura desde la formación (Bildung)(2017) Muñoz Moncada, Nory Erlay; Gómez Montoya, Víctor DanielWorking and Human Development Education (WHDE), has achieved to be under the idea of “training for competences” representing an institutionalized answer to social needs; and the vision about a society routed to the progress and the technological advance. However, since the classic concept “Bildung” (training), which is also complex for the semantic diversity that means for the pedagogical thinking, and for the challenges that it proposes to the education. In contrast, the “WHDE” is based on instrumental and instructive dynamics oriented to a procedure or task that allow to the individual his/her social integration through the work. The current socio-politics and pedagogical-educational realities build the necessity to actualize this dialogue between WHDE and Bildung concept. For this reason, it is important to re-mean the “Competences” concept, through the contributions on the Development on a Human scale of Max –Neef, in order to comprehend this educational practice as a process in which own abilities and dispositions will be developed, with the intention of promoting social, cultural, and familiar possibilities, from the reflection of his/her function as builder of society, and the reasoned critic towards the exercise of his/her “do activity”; allowing to read the term education as a possibility of training.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfecto de un plan de entrenamiento de fuerza explosiva en miembros inferiores sobre la velocidad de reacción y aceleración en jugadores de futbol de salón(2019) Pabón Moreno, Brayan Andrés; Monsalve Areiza, Luis Miguel; Soto Córdoba, Camilo Andrés; Diez Higuita, Andrés Felipe; Cano Arango, JandersonOne of the needs within the playing field is the displacement that the players have to have and the reaction they have during the actions of the game, this being an important contribution for the execution of said sport. From this need, the Determination of the effects of a structured training plan on the explosive strength in the lower limbs, the speed of acceleration and the reaction in the soccer players of the room. To fulfill this, 12 training sessions were carried out with plyometric exercises at the beginning of each class during the first 15 minutes, increasing the intensity, taking into account an experimental group, applying pre and post tests. After the intervention in the middle of the statistical analysis the improvement of the displacement velocity variable is observed, so much so that in the variable speed of reaction it was seen in a negative change, as a result is the benefit that the work has of the explosive force based on the speed of travel and not with the speed of reaction
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEfecto de un protocolo de entrenamiento de fuerza y pliometría, comparado con el entrenamiento habitual, sobre los indicadores de fuerza explosiva y la calidad de vida relacionada con la salud de un grupo de jugadoras de baloncesto de la categoría infantil del municipio de Sabaneta - Antioquia en un periodo de 10 semanas(2021) Arévalo Cano, Valeria; Cadavid Quintero, Diego Alejandro; Pinzón Pinzón, Carlos Brandon; Vásquez Vergara, José Leonardo; Pérez Bedoya, Edison AndrésIntroduction: The objective of this study was to evaluate the effect of a force and plyometry training protocol, compared to the usual training, on explosive strength indicators and quality of life related to the health of a group of basketball players of the children's category of the municipality of Sabaneta-Antioquia over a period of 10 weeks. Method: Twenty-two teenage female athletes between the ages of 12 and 17 were randomly assigned to an experimental group (GE; n. 11) and a control group (GC; n. 11). Participants were evaluated at the beginning and after the squat jumping training program (SJ), counter-movement jump (CMJ), Abalakov test and medical balloon throwing (MBT) and health-related quality of life (CVRS) Results: No statistically significant results were had in explosive force indicators, although it is clear that the GE is above the GC minus in the MBT indicator. CVRS had a statistically significant result in mental health p≤0.01 where the GC obtained 56.85±3.74 and GE 49.48±8.29, however, this does not indicate that CVRS is in a bad perception for the GE group, considering that a score equal to or greater than 50 is a seemingly good perception of CVRS. Discussion: It is not common to perceive pliometric training during basketball seasons, because they are given priority to technical and tactical aspects, in addition to the high intensity during practices. However, because of the characteristics of the sport it is necessary to combine training programs that contain strength and pliometry. Conclusion: Strength training, combined with pliometry, does not appear to have a statistically significant effect on explosive force indicators in basketball players. Likewise, despite not altering perception versus CVRS, this type of protocol does not increase the level of physical and mental satisfaction of the players
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEntrenamiento integral para bomberos, salud, disciplina y cultura(2019) Torres Rueda, Brandon Stid; Orrego Muñoz, Andrés Felipe; Henao Loaiza, Diego AlejandroThe research of this project focuses on the result of the search for a problem regarding the infrastructure of training centers and fire stations in Antioquia, which records rates of a bad response to emergencies in the region; Therefore, an Architectural project is proposed that guarantees an improvement in response to this situation. The Comprehensive Center for Firefighters conducted in this investigation proposes strategies for training spaces and areas located in the same place, of a fire station that is currently deteriorating. The project will be self-sustaining, since it will have learning spaces for different companies that require courses of waste, courses of heights, fires or response to an emergency among others; generating a profitability to the building. This project is located in an area of low probability of fires and low seismic activity so that the building is conserved before a natural disaster
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias de acompañamiento para los egresados de Contaduría Pública de la Universidad San Buenaventura en la inserción al mundo laboral(2017) Rengifo Tobón, Catalina; Gutiérrez Higuita, Yesenia Alejandra; Castrillón Quintana, Luis FernandoThe actual labor market is highly qualified and demanding, Accounting professionals have a great responsibility and commitment with their education and the performance in labor area. It is important that the students and graduates count on the accompaniment of their university before the labor market insertion. The aim of this project is to identify the accompaniment strategies or training programs that Universidad de San Buenaventura (Medellin) offers for the graduates. It is implemented the descriptive methodology because it used the interview to recognize the strategies or programs of the Universidad San Buenaventura for to provide support to students and graduates for selection process. These programs have a low impact among the students but the graduates know the tools of the University for the Job training.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias pedagógicas dirigidas a niños entre 4 y 6 años de edad, para transversalizar las áreas del conocimiento, aprovechando los diferentes espacios no institucionalizados, como : parques recreativos, museos y centro culturales de la ciudad de Medellín(2018) Llano Tamayo, Natalia; Restrepo Valencia, Ana María; Gálvez Pineda, Ángela MaríaAccording to the teaching-learning processes that are evident in some schools in the city of Medellín, it is concluded that even after understanding how children learn, the school is still dedicated to teaching from a traditional model, offering a knowledge of memory based on repetition, lacking meaning, effectiveness and utility. From the above arises the need to seek alternatives to transform the educational models of the school, so that learning is developed in an integral way, from the different areas of knowledge proposed by the curricula in terms of curriculum. We then come to consider the use of non-institutionalized spaces, as an alternative to obtain different learning outcomes, promoting the construction of knowledge through experimentation and autonomy of the subject. The intervention was performing in some non-institutionalized spaces, through the use of interviews, surveys and the same observation illustrated in the blog; results were obtained in favor, approving and supporting the main idea of this work.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExpedición botánica : un análisis desde la antropología y la formación(2017) Morales García, Shirley Juliana; Gómez Montoya, Víctor DanielThe research work, highlights the Botanical Expedition as a fact can be read from historical pedagogical anthropology and cultural and historical action unveil contributions to training. This proposal is born from the need to link the natural sciences and social sciences through a historical fact, first using the elaboration of an interpretive matrix, then contextualizing the Botanical Expedition and finally unveiling the formative elements from the social and natural dynamics found in the Botanical Expedition. Taking into account all the edges that the concept of formation has and the need to train more critical subjects, a qualitative analysis is implemented from a Historical hermeneutic approach, to interpret and highlight the importance of a specific phenomenon such as the Botanical Expedition in Colombia for to be able to understand it from the didactic line of the sciences not only as a historical or natural matter but also anthropological. In this sense, the statements and sequences of statements are analyzed and allow an approach to some of the themes that revolve around the man as: territory, power, politics, resources and the economy Each one of these themes can be related to the natural sciences and social sciences from the formative aspect, integrating the historical pedagogical contributions that direct the recognition of the botanical sages as elements that make possible the formation of the culture and the subjectivity of social realities, as well as the limitations of this research and its possible incidences for the elaboration of new proposals.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas experiencias comunicativas en la Red Social Facebook, como parte de la formación de futuros Licenciados en Lengua Castellana(2018) Castañeda Villada, Jonathan; Ramírez Posada, VerónicaThis article gives an account of a research process, which has as main objective, to know the communicative experiences in social networks, as part of the training of future graduates in Spanish language. Regarding its methodological aspect, the study corresponds to a qualitative research with an interpretive approach. Similarly, the article highlights that it is valid to recognize how social networks managed to penetrate so much interest and motivation in the future graduates, who have as their task to teach the importance of communication and who, in turn, succumb to the experiences within them. , generating other ways of perceiving what is happening in a classroom, since as it is sustained by theorists, they overcome the monotonous narratives, by the great influence of speed, fragmentation, the implementation of universal moral stereotypes to tell , the signifiers without specific meanings and the dramatic character of the facts, demanding thus, new forms of communication
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFactores determinantes en la deserción escolar(2020) Córdoba Vargas, Michael; Vélez Barrientos, Maximiliano; Gómez Restrepo, Jenny CatalinaThis article aims to make visible the attention of educational levels in Colombia and how violence and social situations influence the school dropout of young people and children. Similarly, the lack of prevention and support from the family nucleus, the lack of specific strategies that improve the quality of education and the easy access to criminal organizations by young people as variables that directly influence this problem. In Colombia, for example, in social and everyday spaces, a reality that permeates the aspirations and expectations of young people in relation to their quality and educational training is presented. Thats why To give an academic approach to this situation, it is sought to answer the question: How do the factors of violence and family and state absence affect school dropout? And the possible solutions that can be generated from a descriptive aspec