Examinando por Materia "Violence"
Mostrando 1 - 20 de 23
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAnálisis concomitante de la situación de la población desplazada en el municipio de Buenaventura (departamento del Valle del Cauca) en el período comprendido entre los años 2011-2017(Universidad de San Buenaventura, Cali, 2018) Campaz Longa, Malcom Humberto; Montoya Londoño, MauricioThe Colombian Pacific, has been a region very affected by an armed conflict that just until 2016, it was reduced with Peace Agreement, for that reason recently it is under reconstruction, after a war that left approximately eigth millions victims. One of the strongest phenomenon of violence is the forced displacement, where families are forced to escape from the violation of their Humans Rigths. To overcome this situation, the State has designed a Care Route, wich strengthens institutions, as the Unit for Comprehensive Care and Reparation for Victims and the Public Department's Office, to restore the rights of victims. With this research, four key points of the situation of the displaced are tackled, beginning with how the armed actors operate, wich the victims are, what damage they have, and what is the intervention of the State Institution.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización de los trastornos de personalidad, impulsividad y riesgo de violencia en jóvenes de 18 a 20 años de edad en una fundación de reeducación de la ciudad de Cartagena(2015) Maldonado Marrugo, Johana Patricia; Noreña Correa, Manuel FabiánThis project's main objective is the description antisocial behavior of adolescents of Renewal and Hope Foundation of the City of Cartagena, located in the neighborhood Torices. Therefore it is interesting to describe the Antisocial Behaviour which can reach running adolescents aged between eighteen and twenty years of age. This research is structured based on the guidelines of the Quantitative Research also is governed by the non-experimental design under the mainstream, promising to meet the overall objective prevails therein. Three instruments (Salamanca Questionnaire Personality Disorders (Violence Risk Scale Plutchik, and impulse control scale Ramón y Cajal), for the description of Antisocial Behaviour in young people (male and female) were used belonging to the foundation. the sample consists of twenty five young Renewal and Hope Foundation.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComplejidad, conflicto armado y vulnerabilidad de niños y niñas desplazados en Colombia(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2014) Andrade Salazar, José AlonsoEste trabajo tiene como objetivo realizar una reflexión acerca de la vulnerabilidad de los niños y niñas víctimas del conflicto armado en Colombia. Para ello se recurrió al principio de auto-eco-organización y de Bucle inter-retroactivo. La violencia es un fenómeno complejo de múltiples interacciones, de características no-lineales y tendencia auto-eo-organizativa que afecta la noción de sujeto y altera el modo como los niños y niñas interpretan el mundo y sus interacciones
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoConsideraciones psicoanalíticas sobre la agresividad al género femenino(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Vergara Avila, Ivon Yuliana; Quintero Torres, John AlexanderIn this paper it is to perform a speculative theoretical reflection, on the problem of assaults on female gender. Article took place due to the high index is presented on child abuse and femicide to the woman, based on the informative news, regional newspapers, running an investigation into the patriarcalismo in our culture, laws that protect women and trying to identify the contradictions that exist in them. Given that, after gathering information and cases that have marked the history, the possibility arises that some of the causes of the problem are not the differences between male and female, atherwise in the way it transmits socially, reaffirming that we are the only beings that they annihilate each other and live in constant love – hate ambivalence.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl Derecho como medio de control de las barras bravas: ¿hacia un futbol en paz?(2021) Ramírez Orozco, Mateo; Mendoza Bedoya, Juan Camilo; Gómez Restrepo, Manuel JoséThe purpose of this article is to study the legal relationship between the so-called "Barras bravas" and the Colombian State. To do so, it will first describe the emergence of this phenomenon in England with the Hooligans and its expansion throughout the world, especially in Latin America where the phenomenon is usually presented as an immediate problem to be intervened by the state institutions of each country, with special emphasis on Colombia. Afterwards, the main norms that exist in Colombia that regulate the soccer issue will be identified, and a small dogmatic and doctrinal analysis of their articles will be made. In the third chapter there is a study of how these regulations described in the previous chapter are applied in the Colombian reality, of which have been the shortcomings, but also the successes that have been had from the institutionality to form a soccer culture in peace. Finally, a series of conclusions are drawn.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesplazamiento forzado en Florida, Valle del Cauca Mujeres, territorio y cultura(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2009-01) Guevara C., Rubén Darío; Barney Arango, FelipeEste artículo describe y explica cómo la violencia en una región del país, Florida, Valle del Cauca, ejercida por los diversos actores armados, ha producido un conflicto en sus pobladores, el cual se ha resuelto en un desplazamiento a la fuerza, y ha comprometido de manera singular a las mujeres indígenas, afrodescendientes y mestizas, que se han visto obligadas a buscar refugio en el área urbana, en donde están fortaleciendo sus redes familiares y organizativas para recuperar sus derechos perdidos.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiagnóstico psicosocial de un barrio en la ciudad de Armenia(2014) Echeverri Londoño, María Catalina; Meneses Ariza, Julia Raquel; Restrepo Sierra, María Cristina; Marín Pava, Paula AndreaEste artículo presenta los resultados un diagnostico psicosocial realizado a un barrio de la ciudad de Armenia, en el cual se identificaron las principales problemáticas que vive esta comunidad: robos, expendio y consumo de sustancias psicoactivas y múltiples manifestaciones de violencia urbana que evidencian el débil capital social existente. Para llevar a cabo este diagnóstico, se realizaron talleres y entrevistas a niños, niñas, jóvenes y adultos del barrio, árbol de problemas y cartografía social. Se evidenció un cambio en la percepción de la comunidad sobre la violencia e inseguridad en el barrio, que indica un supuesto descenso en la ocurrencia de estas problemáticas. Al realizar una discusión retomando teorías que abordan el tema de la violencia y las drogas, se infirió que las bandas dedicadas al control y expendio de drogas en el barrio han pasado de una delincuencia desorganizada a una organizada, lo cual explica la aparente disminución de las problemáticas. Asimismo, se realizó un contraste de resultados a la luz de la teoría del capital social y el bienestar social, en el que se sugirieron posibles estrategias de intervención para que la comunidad participe activamente en la resolución de sus dificultades.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación Física Bonaventuriana : una reflexión en clave crítica a partir del postconflicto en Colombia(2018) Giraldo Usma, Daniela; Gómez Muñoz, Jhon Alexander; Ríos Torres, Steven; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosWhen the process of social reintegration of the FARC group in relation to the topic of post-conflict, look for some benefits to the population such as better education, health, land restitution, employability and quality of life improvement. Thus, is suspected that there are difficulties between these themes of social reintegration, among them, we recognize the psychological assistance for the inclusion of the different parties involved, that is, victims, perpetrators, Colombian State, peasants, the industry, among others. However, the impact of the post-conflict in Colombian society has a too large dimensions, not only in the national but international territory; with the collaboration of many countries that have implemented peace laboratories, which seek to attend the aftermath of conflict, to assist in the creation of sustainable socio-economic development and a renewed education. The education, therefore, has a vital importance when looking to face the challenges adequately on the post-conflict issue, since with this we look for paths that lead towards a population enriched with knowledge in the face of conflict and coexistence issues. So, with the meaning of educational discourses in conflict we propose a central question ¿how can physical education, since the program of Bachelor's degree in physical education and sports of the University of San Buenaventura Medellin, build educational speeches to educate generations of post-conflict at its headquarters, as well as in Colombia?
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa escuela y su afectación en medio del conflicto armado en Medellín(2019) Gómez Velásquez, Angie Carolina; Blandón Londoño, Daniela; Ochoa Rivas, Marilin; Arcila Parra, Adrián AlonsoThis article presents the results of three studies that have analysed the impact of the urban conflict in public schools of the municipality of Medellín. The study seeks to recognize and promote strategies, methodologies and resources that contribute directly and indirectly to the culture of violence and non-violence, and the construction of historical memory in educational settings. This study aims to approach from the document review, the phenomenon of violence and its impact on educational institutions of Medellin. The methodological framework of the article describes this process of collection and analysis of information, that, for the purpose of referencing in a clear and precise, the impact of the urban conflict in public schools in the capital of Antioquia. Finally, discusses the research results and it reflects on the importance of promoting a culture of non-violence and construction of historical memory inside of schools
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstudio explorativo de la experiencia educativa de un joven adolescente del distrito de Aguablanca de la ciudad de Cali desde la perspectiva de riesgo y la resiliencia(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2016) Dajome Segura, Nazly; Jaramillo Suárez, Ángela MaríaThis article aims at exploring what it means for a high school student of the Aguablanca District, a disadvantaged urban area of Cali, Colombia, to make the effort of successfully finishing his high school education, from the framework of risk and resilience. For the purpose of this study, a semi-structured interview was carried out to identify risk factors to which the student has been exposed to, as well as protective factors that might have helped him to continue his education. The results of this study shows that the main risk factors included exposure to violence, gangs, invisible borders, and illegal drugs. The main protective factors identified were associated with the presence of positive significant adults at home and at school. These results highlight the importance of establishing positive relationships that facilitate the development of resilient behaviors in adolescents.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExperiencias de violencia y convivencia en el barrio de unión de vivienda popular, Cali : algunas reflexiones para la formación ciudadana(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) M'nthaka, Kennedy Kimathi; Vega Hernández, Neila Mayeni; Lasso Toro, PatriciaThis work forms part of a reflection of the experiences of its authors who lived and experienced the violence that has marked strongly the Colombian history and that of its population. Understanding the beginning of the conflict in the country for various reasons but with serious consequences, and after a focused look in the context of the inhabitants of the neighbourhood of “Union de Vivienda Popular”, after interaction helped by Social cartography, the organized data and stories, emerged some reflections that explain the daily life of people and their behaviours. Being witnesses of an era of segregation, social inequality and unemployment with the rise of social needs; the authors show the approach which the inhabitants of the zone who are practically neighbours of the district of Aguablanca , one of the areas in the city of Cali with high rates of insecurity caused by criminal gangs have towards the violence. At the same time, the authors unveil, the Youths as the most involved in the violence, whereby the traffic of arms and drugs, violation of human rights, lack of freedom of movements especially along the streets is very common. Additionally, there are evidences of coexistence and neighbourhood within the same people, which upholds civic education as a mean of reducing the violence which has existed in different magnitudes from the creation of the sector, awaking the desire to transform the zone to be more habitable for the future generations. The tittle proposed for this work is derived from daily experiences of the inhabitants of the sector and the authors, covering three categories: violence, coexistence and the civic education. Without doubt, these categories are vast to de delt with exhaustibly in this work but they demonstrate urban violence and struggles for power to control territories in the streets. At the same time they show some practices of coexistence within the daily living of the people and some reflections on civic education of the residents to enhance good neighbourhood, and forms of resistance to the transformation of knowledge and behaviours of tolerance and motivating entrepreneurship.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFactores determinantes en la deserción escolar(2020) Córdoba Vargas, Michael; Vélez Barrientos, Maximiliano; Gómez Restrepo, Jenny CatalinaThis article aims to make visible the attention of educational levels in Colombia and how violence and social situations influence the school dropout of young people and children. Similarly, the lack of prevention and support from the family nucleus, the lack of specific strategies that improve the quality of education and the easy access to criminal organizations by young people as variables that directly influence this problem. In Colombia, for example, in social and everyday spaces, a reality that permeates the aspirations and expectations of young people in relation to their quality and educational training is presented. Thats why To give an academic approach to this situation, it is sought to answer the question: How do the factors of violence and family and state absence affect school dropout? And the possible solutions that can be generated from a descriptive aspect
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFactores determinantes en la deserción escolar(2020) Córdoba Vargas, Michael; Vélez Barrientos, Maximiliano; Gómez Restrepo, Jenny CatalinaThis article aims to make visible the attention of educational levels in Colombia and how violence and social situations influence the school dropout of young people and children. Similarly, the lack of prevention and support from the family nucleus, the lack of specific strategies that improve the quality of education and the easy access to criminal organizations by young people as variables that directly influence this problem. In Colombia, for example, in social and everyday spaces, a reality that permeates the aspirations and expectations of young people in relation to their quality and educational training is presented. Thats why To give an academic approach to this situation, it is sought to answer the question: How do the factors of violence and family and state absence affect school dropout? And the possible solutions that can be generated from a descriptive aspec
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos fractales del horror: prácticas pedagógicas del exterminio(2017-04) Scarpetta Ortiz, Diego Andrés; Hincapié García, Nelson AlexanderIn this documented research the importance of the practices of cohesion, discipline and punishment in social structures throughout the history of the West was reviewed; This allowed us to make readings of social practices which state the existence of dominion and power over life from the time of the Greek Polis, the Roman Empire, medieval societies, enlightened societies, disciplinary societies, post-industrial society, Surveillance and control in the current digital age; Points of encounter were established between the different societies and their actions of control over the body at an organic, emotional level of thought, which allowed exposing concepts from various philosophical, social and human positions.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInfluencia de la empatía en la capacidad de perdón : a propósito del Post Conflicto(2019) Rodríguez Chamorro, Juan Sebastián; Arango Uribe, Michelle; Amaya Romero, Jhordyn Fabián; Calle Sandoval, Diego AlejandroThe monograph presented below is intended to relate empathy with the process of forgiveness, this is done from the search for bibliographic material in different databases. It describes the historical process of the conflicto in Colombia as a mechanism to achieve power by the Liberales and Conservadores, highlighting the most important events that have left a mark on the Colombian social fabric. Subsequently, the theme of forgiveness is addressed from different areas of knowledge throughout history, starting from its first conceptual beginnings, to the variety of definitions that exist on forgiveness by different authors, as well as the psychological benefits of forgiving and the neurological bases involved in the process of forgiveness. After that, the word empathy is approached starting with a historical account of this and the different conceptions that haven been given according to different authors, emphasizing that it is important for the process of forgiving because it allows us to put ourselves in the shoes of the other and imagine their mental states mobilizing the process of forgiving, thus conducting a review of the neurological areas involved in empathy with their respective authors. Finally, it is concluded that empathy is an important ability to forgive, because it allows the victim to put themselves in place of the other by means of the imagination and understand the reason for their action
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas maletas de Auschwitz: una reflexión educativa a partir de la relación escuela – ciudad. Una propuesta didáctica(2021) Piedrahita Ramírez, Laura Marcela; Restrepo Quirós, León Jaime; Gómez Montoya, Víctor DanielThe suitcases of Auschwitz by Daniela Palumbo, is presented as a pretext to think about the importance of historical memory, axis of pedagogical and didactic reflections in the school. Reflections that constitute a possibility to tension the representations that we have about the human condition. Violence as a conflict resolution mechanism continues to be an inherent impulse in man that demands an investment from the reflection on education as a space for socialization and construction of thought, making possible the realization of the imperative that Auschwitz should never be repeated. This article proposes a reflection on education from the school-city relationship that materializes in a didactic proposal
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl monstruo de los mangones: ¿generó movilidad social?(2015) Molina Sarria, Martha Liliana; Viáfara Sandoval, HaroldThis document shows an investigation developed during 2014-2015 This investigation was developed by the consulting many different documents like: News and articles from the departmental library and it is supported by the following theoric referents: Mariano Narodowski, Cecilia Muñoz, Ximena Pachón, Jaume Funes, and David Le Breton. Also there are some interviews to booksellers and family members who lived during this character period (1960-1975) who told their testimonies about what the Cali society experienced during that period. After collecting plenty of information the next step was to realize an analysis about the facts that occur among the children in Cali, which could have been the causes, which changes appeared in the society since 1960 until now, which were the methods used by families, police and the society in general to avoid and prevent some types of abuses in the children.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoNiveles de violencia intrafamiliar en adolescentes con consumo de sustancias psicoactivas(2016-04-01) Casseres Palomino, Francelis Elena; Lidueñas Puello, Maryoris; Suárez Bonfante, Gaby; García Escallón, MercedesThis work of research entitled "levels of violence domestic in adolescents with consumption of substances psychoactive in two institutions of the city of Cartagena of Indian, has as purpose describe the presence of violence domestic in them adolescents." Will demonstrate various problem in the family educational and sociocultural. In reference to this, is took a population object of study comprised by 72 adolescents in ages of 14 and 17 years where the majority of these young not is were school. For this reason, it is convenient to develop this since project which allows you to address an issue that influences the well-being. The methodology used was through the research quantitative descriptive, where is applied the instrument questionnaire from exposure to the violence of Orue and Calvete (2010). Is conducted review literature highlighting authors as Ledoux, Quezada, Florez, among others. For this research raised the following question would what are the levels of violence domestic in adolescents with consumption of substances psychoactive in two institutions of the city of Cartagena of Indian? Highlighting results as the receptivity of adolescents in the implementation of the questionnaire of exposure to violence, obtaining as a result that the majority of these young people are exposed to domestic violence. In conclusion, is evidence that and of the causes of the violence domestic is the consumption de substances psychoactive.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPercepción social de los hombres en condición de desplazamiento forzado de la población de San Pablo Bolívar hacia la violencia de género contra la mujer(2017-02-25) Barragán Luna, Sandra M; Ruz Estrada, Celina F; Marín Díaz, María M; Gallardo Bayona, Luz DaryViolence against women especially exercised by their partner and sexual violence is a serious public health problem and a violation of human rights of women therefore this paper what is sought is to know the social perception of man towards gender violence against women in the population of San Pablo Bolivar , for this quantitative research " this study includes the description , recording, analysis and interpretation of the current nature and composition of processes phenomenon is made the gender-based violence against women , specifying their characteristics and relevant features , and non-experimental since it is performed without deliberately manipulate variables , where he chose a population of 80 men between ages ranges from 20 to 70 years..
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPercepción social del hombre sobre la violencia de género hacia las mujeres en estudiantes de la Fundación Universitaria Tecnológico Comfenalco Cartagena(2015-10-01) Ospino Acevedo, Greisy; Gallardo Bayona, Luz Dary; Noreña Correa, Manuel FabiánThis research project attempted to describe the social perception of university man against gender violence against women in the city of Cartagena, on it which will discuss the explanation of the phenomenon from the perspective of man from the Technological University Foundation Comfenalco Cartagena branch. Adopting the idea that man although substantial part of the problem (bully), you can also become an essential component to their prevention and elimination. It aims to learn the explanation of gender violence as a social phenomenon from the perspective positivist, identifying the powers and created impression formation, so that is explored in a multidimensional and limited.