Examinando por Materia "Waste"
Mostrando 1 - 8 de 8
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCompetencias gerenciales para la sostenibilidad en la gestión de residuos de la construcción y demolición RCD(2020-07-28) Blanco Blanco, Sofía Margarita; Puello Mendoza, VíctorThis work of managerial competencies for sustainability in solid waste management (RCD). Its objective is to describe the methodology for managing materials derived from construction and demolition in this way mitigate the environmental impact of said solid waste in cities. Given the problem of solid waste generated by buildings in their process of construction and demolition in the city of Cartagena, it can be said that it is practically a need to have a real use and manage this waste for the different areas that need it. In this article, the different works that have been carried out and their solution tools to dispose of RCD solid waste from construction derivatives and their contribution to the solution of different environmental problems are evaluated in a documentary way. Having said the study problem for the investigation, the qualitative research approach was used, at the descriptive level and once the study problem was certain, an exploratory documentary-bibliographic investigation was started. As a collection technique, documentary review was used using newspapers and the internet, virtual libraries and using digital databases
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstudio del comportamiento de los residuos provenientes del sector de la construcción privada y pública de la ciudad de Santiago de Cali, a partir de la obtención de agregado grueso y fino para el concreto(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2014) Vargas Piedrahita, Alejandra; Toro Perea, Edward FernandoThe research was aimed to evaluate the effect on the physical and mechanical behavior of the incorporation of recycled aggregate in concrete, to fulfill the purpose of the investigation gravel, sand and debris were used. To accomplish this project was first conducted sampling, then manually separated to go to the crushing operation, having the particles having a particle size analysis based on the NTC-77 standard is performed, the test with a brand PINZUAR electric Sieving was performed, to identify the variability of aggregate grading density tests were performed, this test was conducted under the NTC-176 standard; finally concrete mixes recycled aggregates from the ACI method is performed, the mechanical behavior by NTC-673 standard was assessed, the cylinders were evaluated by the Universal Testing Machine PINZUAR PC42D references. (1) Identified as relevant data that 87.3% of the amount of debris is constituted by waste reusability as coarse aggregate, because they are constituted by brick, concrete and stone. Only 12.7% of the debris is composed of unwanted material to the valuation process of debris; which consists of organic matter, lime, metal, plaster and glass. It was established that the No3 mixture which was formed by adding 45% traditional and 55% aggregate recovered, showed the best mechanical behavior resisting 24.7 MPa, a density of 2.1 kg / m3 and 3% water absorption.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoGuía metodológica para la evaluación e implementación de las 5’s en PYMES del sector textil(2021) Pinillos Villa, Luisa Fernanda; Maya Bravo, Leidy Natalia; Ruiz Moreno, SilvanaThis project presents a tool that was built with the aim of supporting companies in the textile sector in the recognition and diagnosis of their current state in relation to the adoption of the 5’s. To achieve this, an initial approach to the general operating conditions of the companies was carried out every time through on-site visits and a search in the literature of different databases on the most widely used Lean Manufacturing tools in the textile sector. He managed to analyze the impact of the implementation of Lean tools in the sector, identifying that the 5's should be used in the first instance to eliminate waste and generate culture in the organization in order to facilitate the future implementation of other continuous improvement techniques. After this, the criteria that make up the 5's were established based on case studies found and the working conditions identified in an SME in the textile sector located in the center of Medellin. After establishing the criteria related to each of the 5's, a proposal is made for an application to diagnose the current state in terms of adoption of the 5's and propose improvements to reduce waste, in addition to proposing recommendations to facilitate the adoption of 5's.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoManejo de residuos de la construcción y su impacto ambiental en Cartagena de Indias distrito turístico y capital(2019-05-29) Romani Simanca, Maira Andrea; Caicedo Navas, Gladys LucíaEnvironmental sustainability efficiently manages the planet’s natural resources, thus increasing the possibility of improving the well-being of the community, seeing thus the theme of environmental sustainability as a transversal axis that covers all the elements that the development of cities, will give guidance in this article on one of the of this development and is that of the construction sector, its fragments and residues that leave each of its stages, to know what is the orientation and management of these and what impact they have on the city, in the specific case of Cartagena de Indias as it is one of the cities with the greatest increase in its constructive growth, It is important to reflect on the effect that this generates and its transcendence on the inhabitation and multiple ecosystems of which this city is composed
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoObtención de quitosano a partir de desechos del exoesqueleto de camarón tití (xiphopenaeus riveti) para el desarrollo de películas poliméricas plastificadas con glicerina(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2014) López Calvache, Paola Fernanda; Cuervo Mulet, Raúl Alberto; Valencia Zapata, Mayra ElianaThis paper shows the process of preparation of polymer films based on chitosan and glycerol as plasticizer, chitosan extraction was performed from titi shrimp exoskeleton (Xiphoneus riveti) obtained in the gallery of the city of Buenaventura in the Department Valle del Cauca, following chemical processes, depigmentation, demineralization, deproteinization and deacetylation. Chitosan was characterized by infrared spectroscopy (FTIR), degree of deacetylation by potentiometric titration and solubility tests, etc. With chitosan films were obtained by the slow evaporation process with different concentrations of glycerin which were evaluated physical, mechanical, and antibacterial activity with Bacilius cereus bacteria and Escherichia coli. Dinámica de Investigación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoObtención de un material refractario a partir de un material particulado con alto contenido de oxido(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2014) Bolañoz Rodríguez, Isabel Helena; Vanegas Escalante, OscarIn Colombia most companies where aluminum ingots are made, not taken into account the waste generated in the process of melting the raw material; these wastes are generated in large part by the flux which allows the precipitation of impurities, these carry a lot of dross aluminum (Al dross) that is stored or discarded without any use, however this scum when being processed it is a great source for use in different materials due to its good properties. Salt slag is a residue generated by the secondary aluminum processing. According to the immediate operations performed for download and cooling smelters have two types of salt slags: loose and compact. According to the European Waste Catalogue, issued in Basel, salt processing of secondary aluminum slags are classified as hazardous waste due to its possible reaction with water or humidity, resulting in the generation of gases or leaching of toxic elements in soils and aquifers. However the aluminum salt slag waste represent a major potential recovery, as the recovery of by-products such as aluminum and other metal products such as metal oxides and melting salts , potassium and magnesium is possible.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPlanta procesadora de residuos de la floricultura (industria sostenible)(2019) Bonnet Román, Alexandra; Macias Herrera, Kevin; Henao Loaiza, Diego AlejandroThis proyect is based on an environmental problemin eastern Antioquia, derived from the floriculture industry. The way to approach this problem is through an industrial building which has a concept of sustainability through a recovery process of the biomass derived from floriculture’s waste. This process, which has a direct relationship with nature, allows, through this cause, visitors to become environmentally acculturated and enjoy spaces of contemplation, research and industrial processes of technology in floriculture that are carried out within the building facilities.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoReutilización del desperdicio generado por el corte y la fabricación de la madera plástica(Universidad de San Buenaventura, 2015) Pinto Mahecha, Manuel Fernando; Ospina Cuan, Harold Renato; Rojas López, José AlbertoThe company MADERPLASTIC SAS transforms industrial and municipal waste for the manufacture of plastic wood, production is being generated large amounts of waste which are not standardized as production orders are totally different depending on the client, storage this cake was creating a mountain of waste.