Examinando por Materia "Writing"
Mostrando 1 - 10 de 10
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónSólo datosDesafíos de la educación en Colombia para el estudio y desarrollo de la lectura y la escritura(2019-02-07) Segura Acuña, Leidy Diana; Orozco Camacho, NidiaIn order to determine the challenges of education in terms of reading and writing in Colombia, a documentary analysis was conducted by placing in virtual sources an intentional sample of thirty works consisting of articles and post-graduate work published during the 2013-2017 period. which were analyzed from a hermeneutic-interpretative way guided by the questions. What have focused research on reading and writing ?, What methodologies have guided the research ?, ¿What are the theories and reading models that support the categories studied? What were the conclusions and discussions reached by these investigations? From this analysis, contributions were identified to improve the processes of teaching reading and writing in the schools and universities of our country.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesempeños en lectoescritura y competencias comunicativas en los niños sordos colombianos usuarios de lengua de señas(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Rocha Ruiz, Laura; Mejía Zuluaga, César Augusto; Guerrero Pazos, Diego FernandoThis chapter presents an approach to the current state of deaf children in Colombia, in relation to basic communicative skills, and reading and writing skills. Many studies report a big gap in reading and writing between deaf and hearing students. In the field of deaf studies, the education processes and the inclusion of deaf students, is a major topic. The socio-cultural psychology is based on the centrality of language, in the develop process. This chapter describes the development in verbal and write language, in a sample of deaf children, students of elementary school, users of Colombian Sign Language (LSC for its Spanish name), from diverse cultural environments. 221 children was assessed with SONAR and VISOR, in the context of the research project “Study of cognitive development in deaf or hard of hearing with psychometric tool VISOR”. The descriptive analysis reveals a higher variation inside scholar groups. The children’s performance reveal two similar groups: 1st and 2nd grades, and 3th, 4th and 5th grades. In the scores of last group appears a “plateau effect”: the scores reach a maximum level, and stops there. The communication system variable affect performances in many others tasks. The multiple regression analysis reveals a predictive relation between language scores, and the scores in basic cognitive process tasks.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEficacia de los métodos empleados por los docentes para la enseñanza de la lecto escritura en el grado primero a partir de los Derechos Básicos de Aprendizaje (DBA)(2020) Zuleta Arango, Hilda Yaneth; Guerrero Cabrera, Sonia AmparoThe investigationhas as objectivereview effectivenessof the methods usedfor the teachingof the reading and writingin the first grade, from basic learning rights(DBA) designed bythe Ministry of National Education(MEN) in the year2015, with the purpose of“guarantee equity in the learning of all students” (MEN, 2017, p. 3) andthus achieve educational qualitywhere each personis developed comprehensively. This studio,recognizing the relevance of developmentof communicative competence in students, takes as a reference theDBA Language for thefirst gradein relation to the appropriation of the written codeand also seeks to establishsome effective methodological elementsfor teaching reading and writingin the first grade. For this, a qualitative methodology is applied,with a case study focus,using two information gathering techniques.The first, a Communicative Competence Questionnaire designed from the DBA, applied to 86 students from three groups of firstgroup of the Emiliano García Educational Institution of the Municipality of Girardota Antioquia.The second,an interview with the three teachers in charge of providing the language area in these groups,who inquired about the methods used to teach children to read and write.The findings obtained in this research describe the efficacy of the different methodsand the relevant elements in each case,for the teaching of reading and writing in the first grade in relation to the learning determined by the DBA. As recommendations, some outstanding issues appear that enrich the effectiveness of any of the method
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa enseñanza y aprendizaje de la lectura y la escritura mediada por cuentos de la literatura afrocolombiana en el grado 3° de primaria de la institución educativa Luis Carlos Valencia sede Camilo Torres zona rural del municipio de Jamundí (Valle del Cauca)(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Moreno Gómez, Dina Marcela; Herrera Garcés, Yenifer; Chacón Peña, SergioThis research project is aimed at publicizing the Afro-Colombian literature to the third grade students of the educational institution Camilo Torres of the village of Villa Paz through the story as a recognition of the narrative legacy left by our ancestors; Allowing you to improve your reading and writing process in the classroom. This is how the active participation of teachers and students allowed activities such as diagnostic workshops, interviews and observations that enabled feedback to our research topic and which were also very supportive in collecting information to identify the needs of the Community and thus create a pedagogical proposal in which stories of Afro-Colombian authors are used in the curricular classroom plan in the institution.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa escritura, puerta abierta a un mundo de grandes conocimientos(2018) Vanegas Cortés, Jessica Natalia; Hernández Palencia, Juan CarlosThis research arises in order to seek and implement strategies that help fifth graders of the school parish our Lady of Chiquinquirá can strengthen the production of textual, having as a facilitator between literary creation, the which offers a wide variety of literary genres and types that direct the writing and production of their own stories, poems, novels, short stories, among others, in which is reflected their reality, their feelings, their thinking and their learning. For this were constant observations and analysis of the writings of the students, which were full of imagination, creativity, expectations and of course a communicative purpose which enriched the minds of these children, providing the basis necessary to ensure that it is put into practice what they learned in the classroom and can thus express themselves before others whether it is oral or written more easily, and thus contribute to the development of language skills - speak, listen, read, write
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa lectura y la escritura en la formación del sujeto(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2019) Orozco Useche, José David; Gómez Vargas, Stephany; Saldaña Duque, ReinaIts pretend through this prom work make an approximation to the pedagogy reflection and the impact of the reading and writing in the subject formation, trying to understand and elucidate the elements that configure the interpretation of texts in the scenario of critical reading, in this case configured from the father figure through the analysis and the contrast of two literary texts. In the previous relation, it is needed to depart from the historical development of the writing and reading from the beginning, and staring from there can realize an approach to the procedure of the reading comprehension and argumentation through the writing. Subsequently it is involve to understand some of the rooted problems of the different educative scenarios and the subject necessities that is assume such as students with relation to the reader-writer process, for next board the methodology of the literary analysis, through the “critic method based in polysystems for the analysis of the narrative text” suggested by the doctor Marlene Arteaga, with the literary texts “oblivion. A memoir” of the author Héctor Abad Faciolince and “letter to father” by Frank Kafka through the work proposal, that allows a bigger approach to the students with the lecture and the writing process.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa literatura como práctica educativa para el reconocimiento del ser(Universidad de San Buenaventura-Cali, 2017) Álvarez Polanía, Héctor Fabio; Rosero Prado, Ana Lucíattending to the recognition of the being through the literature is a bet to recognize in education one of its preponderant objectives; together with the above, the family and the environment of the individual offer guarantees not only to develop the educational work from the human, but to encourage the exercise of reading, in a society hungry for quality levels in this regard. In the methodology is accompanied the population involved in the development of dynamics in which artistic expressions were added. The testimonies show existential changes, and I like this exercise.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas de lectura y escritura mediadas por las TIC en contextos educativos rurales(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015-01) Bautista Villalobos, Sabrina; Méndez de Cuellar, MyriamEl presente artículo de investigación presenta los resultados obtenidos en la investigación llevada a cabo en el año 2013 sobre las prácticas de lectura y escritura mediadas por las TIC, en el marco del programa Computadores para Educar. Este proyecto de investigación, indagó por los efectos que podría conllevar la implementación de herramientas tecnológicas y comunicativas en las prácticas de lectura y escritura de los estudiantes de contextos rurales, que no han tenido acercamiento con estas herramientas. Se utilizó una metodología cualitativa y se usó como técnica de recolección de información la observación no participante de actividades pedagógicas mediadas por las TIC. La observación se efectuó en el aula de clase, con estudiantes de veintiuna escuelas rurales y de básica primaria en el departamento de Cundinamarca. De lo anterior, se obtuvo un acercamiento a las transformaciones que se generan en las prácticas de lectura y escritura cuando se pasa del soporte físico al soporte digital, lo cual llevó a conclusiones acerca de las condiciones necesarias para que la implementación de este tipo de herramientas se ejecute de manera acertada y pertinente, en busca de un mejoramiento de la calidad educativa en contextos diferenciales, ser la escuela rural.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrácticas pedagógicas para la enseñanza de la lectura y escritura en primera infancia y su relación con el desempeño académico en la IEAN(2017-09-20) Mancera de la Cruz, Luz Regina; Valverde Romero, Elvira Eugenia; Montes Rivera, GledysThis paper shows the obtained outputs from the research called: Pedagogical practice for the teaching of reading and writing in early childhood and its relation with the academic performance of students of the IEAN (Antonio Nariño Educational Institute). It was considered very important to carry it out taking into account that the academic development of students during last years has shown poor results in the different study areas, and teachers state it is due to children do not know read or writing. That is why; it was advisable to analyze that relationship, in order to glance at the teacher's daily work and applying the necessary correctives to overcome the shortcomings that arise. The methodology used was guided from the ethnographic qualitative research approach. Data collection was performed by means of the application of techniques such as focus group interview, documentary review and observations. The obtained outcomes show us clearly that he pedagogical practice of IEAN's professors is largely framed in the traditional method for teaching reading and writing, which has an impact on the academic performance of students, since it is required motivated children for reading and writing, by means of different strategies, activities, methodologies, inter alia, in order to transform the practice, according to the needs and the context in which students are immersed
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa secuencia didáctica en el fortalecimiento de la competencia argumentativa escrita en los estudiantes de grado décimo de la Institución Educativa de Ternera(2019-10-24) Simancas Benítez, Claudia; Yepes Paternina, Yolima Yaneth; Cuartas Yepes, LiliamIn the following educational research, the influence of didactic sequences and the strengthening of the written-argumentative competences of tenth-grade students at The Ternera Educational Institution of Cartagena were analyzed. It was approached from the socio-critical paradigm of qualitative research, with a descriptive methodological design of Research - Action (AI) type, that involved 36 students of the 10th -02 course of the morning session; The techniques and instruments used in the research were: participative observation, documentary review, application of educational workshops, evaluation of argumentative texts, bibliographic references and pedagogical tests from the beginning to the end of the sessions. The findings reveal that using the didactic sequence, as a teaching methodology strategy, allows students to develop competences, skills and critical thinking in the scriptural process, improving the quality of the production of the argumentative text, valuing their arguments and those of their classmates, as a way to assert their rights. These results show that the pedagogical practice that is currently maintained in the classrooms of The Ternera Educational Institution, must be reconsidered, not only in the Spanish area, but also in the whole set of areas of knowledge to avoid improvisation and monotony of the teaching and learning process