Examinando por Tipo de Material "Trabajo de grado - Doctorado"
Mostrando 1 - 6 de 6
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAcercamiento a un modelo de gestión patrimonial del ferrocarril de Antioquia y su activación como itinerario cultural: Trayecto Botero-Cisneros(2015) Jaramillo Uribe, Germán de Jesús; Bellido Gant, María LuisaEl presente estudio permite develar como el ferrocarril de Antioquia, en su escala regional, es la evidencia tangible de un patrimonio vico que se ha perpetuado en el paisaje, el espacio geográfico y la memoria de sus actores, animados por un profundo sentimiento de apropiación y significación y que continúan cobrando su vigencia.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComprensión de la relación que establecen los profesores, estudiantes y enfermeros asistenciales de la Escuela de Enfermería de la Universidad del Valle, entre la teoría y praxis en la formación de profesionales de enfermería(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2019) Piedrahita Sandoval, Laura Elvira; Rosero Prado, Ana LucíaIt is evident the weak articulation existing between theory and practice in nursing, which leads to a lack of correspondence between the training received by professional nurses and the activities (that) they carry out in health services. The above is an issue that has not yet been investigated in depth; for this reason, we intend to understand the relationship established between theory and practice in students, professors and the nursing staff of the Nursing School at Universidad del Valle, during the training process of nursing professionals. As a method of study, it was chosen a hermeneutic epistemological position from the qualitative paradigm; and within this, by the critical approach. There were used the socio-demographic questionnaire, focus groups and interviews, which were applied to 34 participants. The information analysis was made from the process of hermeneutical understanding, in which there were identified aspects that act as axes in relation to the ideas, the narrated experiences, and the aspects that intervene in the theory and praxis relationship, which allowed to establish the emerging categories. These categories revolve around three thematic areas: between the discourse of the classroom and the reality of our context; between discourse and the practice of care: care as a pedagogical act; and between discourse and the loss of professional role.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa comprensión lectora de obras literarias narrativas en la formación de licenciados en lengua castellana.(2019-05-31) Argüello Guzmán, Luis Alfonso; Siciliani Barraza, José MaríaEl propósito general de esta Tesis es desarrollar la comprensión lectora de obras literarias narrativas para la formación de licenciados en Lengua Castellana a través de la lectura de ocho novelas sobre el conflicto político-militar en Colombia tomando como referentes teóricos las categorías de Imaginación narrativa de Martha Nussbaum, Mundo del texto y mundo del lector de Paul Ricoeur y Encuentro de ámbitos de Alfonso López Quintas.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFactores sociodemográficos, médico-clínicos y psicológicos que explican la adaptación a la enfermedad en mujeres con cáncer de mama(2019) Simancas Fernández, Marlen Raquel; Zapata Rueda, Carla María; Galván Patrignani, Gonzalo DanielBreast cancer is recognized as a health problem, which causes an impact on the lives of people who suffer from it. This study sought to discriminate socio-demographic, medical-clinics and psychological variables that explain the adaptation to the disease in women with breast cancer. Descriptive-explanatory type of cross-sectional study, Date were recollected from 116 participants with breast cancer. The instruments for gathering date were ad hoc demographic and medical-clinics questionnaire data, Quality of Life by Font, was applied to obtain the secondary measure of the disease adaptation index, Coping Strategies Scale Revised (CSS-R), Medical Outcomes Study- Social Support Survey (MOS), Resilience Scale of Wagnild and Young, Life orientation Test-Revised (LOT-R) and Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HAD). The results showed significant diference among patients by provenance, age, seeking social support, emotional avoidance coping, seeking professional support, autonomy, anxiety and depression, were the only ones related to the adaptation to the disease (p <. 05). The explanatory model of regression indicated that the summation of socio-demographic variables, medical-clinics and psychological has the capacity to explain a 62.4% of the variance in adaptation illness in the sample. The findings found with respect to variables regarding age and provenance are contradictory to other studies probably related to cultural and sociopolitical characteristics of the sample. The development of coping strategies is related to the ability to adapt to the disease, decreased levels of anxiety and depression related to the disease as an adverse situation
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoReconfiguración identitaria en procesos de reintegración social: el caso de un grupo de desmovilizados del conflicto armado colombiano, exintegrantes de diferentes organizaciones(2020) Mena Abadía, Dánilson; Sandoval Casilimas, Carlos ArturoFor many years, in our country, several governments have tended to promote various peace processes after decades of armed conflict; the results of these efforts have been very dissimilar with the use of models that migrated from "forgiveness and forgetfulness" with a processing mechanism that was pardon; even the most recent, governed under the principles of justice, truth, reparation and non-repetition. In the framework of this last form of negotiating peace, the promotion of disarmament, demobilization and reintegration processes were proposed as preparatory steps against illegal armed actors and the organizations to which they belonged. The devices put in place to meet these challenges ranged from generating incentives for individual members who wanted to voluntarily opt for a return to civilian life, to operations with the top command of the contending forces. It is in these last two contexts that this research is included. The assumption that was used to guide the search developed here is the design of the actions aimed at keeping the demobilization and reintegration processes firm by the armed actors who, individually or collectively, were chosen, did not take into account the dynamics of reconfiguration of identity that these people undergo in their passage from the scenes of war to the scenes of peaceful coexistence that predisposes either to persevere or, conversely, to desist and reoffend in the armed struggle outside the law. At that time, dialogue with 20 people belonging to one of three armed groups, AUC, ELN and FARC-EP, which had already begun their process of return to civilian life and have been part of the State program designed for this purpose and which operated in the department from Chocó. The research was raised from a qualitative approach and a phenomenological-hermeneutical methodological perspective, in the version proposed by Van Manen (2013, 2014) and which is articulated from five analytical-conceptual references called existential; these comments were the ones used to explore the life experiences of the members of the group of demobilized people linked to this exercise of inquiry. The permitted results allow us to visualize the identity reconfiguration processes traveled by these people, revealing the meaning of the experiences lived during their butt inside the groups outside the law and then after updating the reconciliation and reintegration processes to the civil life.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoResiliencia comunitaria en personas víctimas de violencia política vinculadas a organizaciones sociales y comunitarias en Colombia 2019(2019) Carrasco Tapia, Nayib Esther; Villa Gómez, Juan DavidColombia is a country with several events of political violence since a long time, this situation turns the country in the second one in the world with forcing migration; because of this the social networks in populations have been broken. Our research is situated in a reading of adversity and social recovery and shows the resiliency as an alternative approach on traditional psychology and social sciences, it states the need to search and to intervene the impact of political violence and its types of recovery. This research focus on resiliency as psychosocial category and possibility of social development. On a phenomenological approach and using the life story and deep interview we look for experiences of resiliency in life path of victims, also we characterize social and resistance practices made by these persons. From them we explored the dynamics of transformation of subjectivity, particularly the sociopolitical and affective dimensions. By this way, we describe psychosocial process around recovery and dynamics that underlie processes of political and affective subjectivation