F1FCD. Maestría en Educación
URI permanente para esta colección
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRepercusiones de los acontecimientos de violencia ocurridos en la comuna trece en los procesos de formación de estudiantes de grado séptimo en la Institución Educativa Concejo de Medellín(2021)This study is based on the analysis of the repercussions on the training processes of seventh grade students at the Concejo de Medellín Educational Institution, as a result of the violent events that occurred in the thirteenth commune during the years 2019-2020. In order to achieve this, it was necessary to characterize the situations of violence in said commune, which originated largely from violence between criminal gangs that operate in the area; Next, the transformations experienced by the students were analyzed, as a result of the experience lived during the years that they have inhabited that place that reveal the formative nature of those experiences and that from Freire's theory that formation is linked to the autonomy and emancipation of the man. The research was qualitative and hermeneutical, as a technique the interview was carried out using the instrument called interview script, which was applied to three groups: two of five students and one of three students, considered as focus groups, who declared their contributions that served to extract the categories and subcategories in the problems of violence of the thirteenth commune and the repercussions it brings for these young people, showing similarities and differences in their thinking, feeling and projection of the future that shows particular ways of perceiving a reality
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoTransformaciones críticas en los estudiantes del Programa Caminando en Secundaria 6°-7°, que generan la implementación de jardines verticales en la institución educativa Alfonso Upegui Orozco durante el año 2019(2020)This research intended to know the critical practices and attitudes at the environmental level presented by the students of the Alfonso Upegui Orozco Educational Institution, located in Robledo-Pajarito and its possible potentialization or modification in the pro-environmental habits of the students, attending to the non-reduction of green areas in their sector; Due to the growth in the demand for housing solutions in the city and especially in this area, through actions such as the planting and care of vertical gardens in the Educational institution, as a mechanism for the protection of these spaces which are vital for the organisms. The population for this research was a community who presented diverse practices individually they were between twelve and sixteen years old; Besides, besides, the Educational Institution mixed, sixth and seventh grade, in the program called “Caminando a la Secundaria “Also, some of them presented characteristics such as: migrations between countries, forced displacement, consumption and distribution psychoactive substances, cutting, dysfunctional families, among others life and social dynamics. After carrying out research and pro-environmental projects with populations who present such marked characteristics and even segregation. It is possible to have favorable results in an academic, educational and environmental level in order to highlight aspects which scholars often do not talk about in academic environments.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl tacto pedagógico en la educación superior desde las ideas de Gadamer y van Manen(2019)This work aims to explore the concepts of tact, pedagogical tact and pedagogical relationship, in light of the elaborations of Hans-Georg Gadamer and Max van Manen, to identify their place in the university training processes, from both, the teacher and the student, emphasizing on the teacher’s position. It seeks to answer if it could be stated that the center of pedagogical action in higher education is the pedagogical relationship, which involves more than information transfer, i.e. tact, reception and connection between subjectivities. From the construct that allows such revision, the importance of pedagogical tact in the relationship and pedagogical action in higher education is discerned
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoFactores pedagógicos y psicosociales que promueven prácticas de resistencia hacia el aprendizaje del inglés como lengua extranjera(2017)This research Project called “pedagogical and psychosocial factors that promote practices of resistance toward English learning as a foreign language” is proposed given the incidence and importance that the process of English teaching and learning as a foreign language has won throughout the Colombian territory and the Little interest on the part of many students, who do not see in the English as a subject that you should give priority in the school. The aim is to unveil the reasons of these attitudes, what factors promote them and to discover if behind them are hidden practices of resistance. This research project has a mixed methodology and it includes a qualitative and a quantitative analysis. Taking into account the approach, the instruments to collect the data in the qualitative part were the survey, whose objective was to know the students socio demographic information and, the questionnaire; There were applied two questionnaires, the first one was about global self-esteem, it was designed by Jhonson (1997) and the other one was about anxiety, it was called the Foreign Language Class Anxiety Scale, this questionnaire was designed by Horwitz (1986). The program spss in its version 23 was used for the quantitative analysis, It was also applied the alpha of Cronbrach to evaluate the reliability of the instrument and were done normality and correlations analysis. For the qualitative part there was used the interview whose objective was to deep in some aspects from the quantitative part results and to complement the general analysis. For this qualitative part was used the Atlas ti program. The process of interpretation about the interview was based on the speech analysis. The result of this research project found meaningful correlations between communicative apprehensions to talk in a foreign language and the anxiety, at the same time, were established that the imaginaries the students have about the English learning process were created based on the family and school speeches, finally, the project corroborated that passive resistance practices exist toward the English learning as a foreign language.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación Intercultural: ¿educación para la inclusión o más de lo mismo?(2011)Hace ya varios años que empezó este interés académico por los asuntos interculturales, posiblemente en el segundo o tercer año de formación en el pregrado de antropología. Justo en el momento en el que la pregunta por el otro, poco a poco fue adquiriendo un efecto de búmeran y regresó a mí desde varias direcciones, inundándome de interrogantes sobre responsabilidades y aportes de esa condición hegemónica que representa Occidente y por su puesto de la antropología como parte de este particular contexto.