E1FDI. Licenciatura en Educación Preescolar
URI permanente para esta colección
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRevisión sistemática exploratoria de la educación científica en la formación inicial durante los años 2015 a 2020(2021)In this paper, a series of evidences that were relevant to our research are presented, among which it is important to remark: undergraduate thesis, journals and articles associated to scientific education in children of initial education in the timeframe from 2015 to 2020. Thus, simultaneous relevance is given to the previous documents, which were taken as the main focus to identify how scanning, environment testing, and the teaching of science have been assumed at an international scale in initial education, thereby, it is intended to stand out the various means and strategies that are created by different authors with the objective of knowing and approaching diverse options for the implementation of activities with analytical nature, thus contributing to the processes of the child regarding to the scientific thinking and his merged development from the analysis and the application of reasoning. The aim of this research paper is to carry out a systematic review based on the scanning and testing of the environment to foster science learning in children during the initial education. Consequently, it is intended to promote not only the child’s development but also the benefits that it has if applied in an assertive and specific way in society
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDesarrollo de la comunicación escrita a través de los juegos tradicionales(2021)In the first instance, it is necessary to highlight the essence of research on written communication in children from 5 and 6 years old from traditional games, highlighting that they are essential aspects for the timely development of children in various areas, it means, that it is necessary to mention that games are a conduit to guide the writing processes requiring tools to facilitate communication itself, through various elements, in such a way, what was consulted in this research was gross motor skills, fine motor skills, and laterality, highlighting that they are fundamental components to generate an adequate development of the muscles and the nervous system, to exercise precise movements, to generate abilities and skills with the possibility of translating ideas on paper, For that reason, traditional games and written communication are two processes that intertwined to strengthen children ´s capabilities since its evolution. Similarly, through written communication, children can interact with others. Therefore, it is necessary to mention that the general objective of the research was to analyze the incidence of traditional games in the development of written communication of children between 5 and 6 years old, for that reason, it is vital to mention that the methodology in this research was based on a clearly investigative process based on a state of the art, consolidated the construction of knowledge and significant learning about the topics addressed, that is why it was based on a matrix of review of both background and theoretical framework to group the relevant information and thus generate a reflection
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas competencias emocionales en los docentes de primera infancia y su incidencia en el acompañamiento a los niños en su dimensión socioafectiva(2021)The research on Emotional competencies in early childhood teachers and their incidence in the accompaniment of children in their socio-affective dimension, based on the desk review from a qualitative approach, had the purpose of developing the state of the art about the characteristics of the emotional competences that the early childhood education teacher must have in his pedagogical practice to accompany the children in their socio-affective dimension. It involved the review of 30 research papers from the last decade (2010-2020). Within this there are great theoretical contributions to the concept of emotional competences, which leads to broadening the vision that is had regarding teacher’s performance and its influence within the socio-affective dimension, which is part of the education and training of children. In synthesis, it seeks to contribute to the reflection and awareness of emotional work within the initial educational context, which refers that the teachers in charge of education must acquire the necessary bases to develop emotional competencies from preschool education. In the same way, it is intended to generate a significant contribution that includes aspects related to the emotional coefficient within the teaching role and its influence within the educational and training process of infants.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoExploración de saberes del personal docente del preescolar, acerca de la importancia de los Proyectos de Aula en la formación integral de los niños y niñas de preescolar de un Colegio de la ciudad de Armenia(2020)In the frame of this final written as a requirement of the degree work called “Knowledge exploration from the teamwork in preschool about the importance of the classroom projects in the wholistic formation in kids of this area in a school in the city of Armenia” has as a general objective to explore the teacher’s knowledge about the classroom projects in the preschool section and its importance in the integral growth with the students of preschool in an educational center in the city of Armenia. All this before, was born from the observation that was done at a first stage and that showed as a result the need to restructure the guides or documents that a teacher needs to put into practice the right knowledge strategies that are favorable for the students in this case the classroom projects. By the other side, a methodology based on a qualitative focus was implemented as an exploring resource, in which some data recollection instrument was done using a semi structured interview to get the objective of this work. All this was supported by the teachers from the school and the bioethics university committee. Finally, the results obtained has to do with the permission from the institution to accept the proposal to restructure the documents in the preschool area having as a base the reference given by the Educational Law in this first stage of learning called the first infancy. Otherwise, the triangulation of data was considered to show the relationship between the theory and the practice and so three essential moments in this process, as it is the theoretical framework, the arts state and the practical moments as a sample
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoImplicaciones pedagógicas de la literatura infantil en el desarrollo de las habilidades del pensamiento científico en los niños y las niñas. Un aporte al Club Sabatino Pequeñines de la Universidad de San Buenaventura(2020)The importance of developing scientific thinking skills in children is now recognized as it allows them to solve problem situations in their daily experiences. Early childhood public policy recognizes in children the potential to explore, to communicate, to recognize-recognition of the world in which he lives and provides the basis for his integral development from a development and learning purpose that recognizes childhood in its essence and gives it its place in the family, society and the state; promotes leadership activities (literature, art, play and recreation), to generate spaces necessary for its development. This paper explores the pedagogical implications of children’s literature in the development of skills