E1FBB. Administración de Negocios
URI permanente para esta colección
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa felicidad laboral como estrategia para mejorar la rentabilidad y la productividad de la empresa(2021)De manera general, el problema a trabajar en la presente investigación es encontrar formas alternativas para que las empresas logren mejorar la rentabilidad y la productividad, por lo cual la pregunta principal a responder es ¿Qué relación existe entre los conceptos de felicidad laboral con la rentabilidad en las empresas, basado en el rastreo de casos aplicados? La primera parte es comprender la definición del término de felicidad laboral, pasar a conocer algunos casos empresariales aplicados, entender la diferencia entre bienestar laboral, felicidad laboral, y finalmente relacionar con la productividad de las empresas.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPropuesta de implementación de un sistema de franquicias para la empresa Clase Alpha, S.A.S.(2021)This research proposes a direction for the application of a franchise model to the company Class Alpha SAS due to the needs to evolve and market expansion founds, emphasizing the main service of the company, which is celebrating meetings in horizontal properties, a service that presents an innovation challenge given the current Covid-19 pandemic. This paper incorporates conceptual elements in terms of franchises, its implications are analyzed, and finally, the relevance of the process is evaluated based on the characteristics of the company. This work has a descriptive scope, which allows to throw prospective studies that help to deduce future events with the analysis and interpretation of what was found. The applied research technique is the case study, which allows the analysis of situations within a given context from the study of the characteristics, procedures and results obtained, to establish concepts that support the solution of some problematic. These studies and some theories were provided by the book The franchise: elements, relationships and strategies by Guillermo J. and Bermúdez González, and key elements are established such as: the existing types of franchise and generalities; fundamental concepts for the development of the project and obtaining results.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAproximaciones sobre el mercadeo relacional y mercadeo educativo como herramientas para fidelizar a los egresados de la facultad de Psicología de la Universidad San Buenaventura sede Medellín(2020)At the present time the universities are in an environment highly competitive due to the supply and demand that exists in the educational market. This has generated that corporations has the obligation of being in a constant envolving and innovation in the different programs, infrastructure, and the tools that institutions give to the students to put across the knowledge between university-student. The main basis of this research project is to analyze the Universidad de San Buenaventura marking off the psychology faculty, the strategies of relational marketing and educational market that contribute to the institutional management regarding to the maintaining of relationships with the graduates. Thence, the objective of this research is to give answer to the question ¿What strategies of relational market and educational market are useful to generate a significant contribution to the University of San Buenaventura, specificly Medellín Campus, thus accomplish a better image for the university and to create a loyalty to the people of the psychology faculty? It will take place through of a descriptive research that allow to recopilate information through literature review and the analysis of the data of 'alumnus department of the Universidad de San Buenaventura, Medellin Campus. Acquaring parcial results where it is evidenced the implemtation of the existed strategies of marketing at the university, which are realized contributions to the improvement of management, in this case the use of the social media such as Instagram. Twitter, Facebook, where is boost the reconigition and positioning of the centre of postgraduate degrees of the Universidad de San Buenaventura, Medellín Campus
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPlaneación del talento humano para la gestión de proyectos de infraestructura de las pymes en Colombia en fase de crecimiento(2021)In Colombia, SMEs are the engine of the economy, however, less than 30% manage to survive in the first five years and those that reach the growth phase face great challenges to be successful. Generally, the main difficulties are financial, marketing and sales, and internal, related to development and survival; in this last aspect, the problems are in project management, unqualified human talent and inadequate infrastructure to perform the company's activity. The objective of this research is to design and work on a basic guide for the planning of human talent for the management of infrastructure projects of SMEs in Colombia in the growth phase. Methodologically, it starts from a literature review, where the project management guide developed by the Project Management Institute was analyzed, serving as the basis for the development of the guide for SMEs in the growth phase
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoModelo de gestión empresarial para la creación y consolidación de las mipymes en el sector gastronómico del Valle de Aburrá(2020)This work is an investigation based on a case of success within the micro, small and medium-sized companies located in the Aburrá Valley, in which, by applying different instruments to both internal and external audiences, it seeks to identify the business management practices developed by the organization under study, which have allowed it to achieve reflected success, and then propose a model that allows small companies and future entrepreneurs to grow and overcome the barrier of the first five years, that according to the Federation of Chambers of Commerce of Colombia, is the critical stage in terms of business survival. The most relevant and key factors to achieve the success and survival of small companies are: Excellence in the products or services offered to the public, the realization of a good marketing of both the company and its products or services, the constant training to the employees, a good organizational climate, and finally a clear definition of the organization chart, along with responsibilities and functions