E1FDA. Especialiazión en Dirección y Gestión Educativa
URI permanente para esta colección
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización desde el liderazgo del Departamento de Vida Escolar. Procesos de disciplina y convivencia escolar bajo un enfoque socioformativo en el Liceo Francés de Medellín(2021)This research presents a study from the perspective of leadership as an educational manager at the French High School of Medellin to address the school management processes of discipline and school coexistence with a socio-formative perspective. The research uses the qualitative method with a descriptive approach, and the instruments designed for data collection are a semi-structured interview applied to each of the groups that integrate the educational community of the institution; specifically, it carries out with students in grades 4 and 5 of primary school, parents, teachers, and administrative staff. The study is focused on the analysis of the school coexistence manual, specifically in the chapters on disciplinary processes and school coexistence, to observe the strengths and weaknesses in the preventive and corrective approach to these aspects. The project responds to improve the intervention in the mentioned processes through the foundation of a rubric with a socio-formative approach. The results of this research contribute to the management of discipline and school coexistence from the leadership of the teaching direction, especially the School Life Department is strengthened since elements are given to address these aspects in a more constructive way. Likewise, teachers benefit since they have a standard reference to address the difficulties of school discipline and coexistence based on the key concepts that support this proposal.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl liderazgo pedagógico del directivo docente y su incidencia en el área de gestión académica y curricular(2021)This academic article is written within the purpose of analyzing the influence that the pedagogical leadership of the teaching director has in the academic and curricular area management; For such purposes, a synopsis of the conceptions of teaching directors in the Colombian framework is presented, as well as the competencies and profiles of teaching directors and their impact on the management process of educational institutions, specifically in the academic and curricular area, the role of the teaching director is strategic thereby the institutional autonomy contributes to the institutional and pedagogical transformation. For several decades the management model has focused on administrative procedures and changes in social and academic methods, requiring management processes from educational institutions that involves educational actors in the dynamization of pedagogical proposals that are oriented towards the fulfillment of the institutional goals, from the principles and institutional nature, from these requirements, the teaching directors as pedagogical leaders, assume a social and academic commitment in the institutional context and its field of study, guiding from the proposed management fields articulates and facilitates the participation and pedagogical practices towards the institutional objectives to build the life project of the educational community, aligned with the institutional life project. The Colombian Ministry of Education recognizes the importance of the teaching directors in the management of a school, in making decisions in different areas. The teaching director accomplishes activities of direction, planning, coordination, administration, orientation, and programming in educational institutions within the framework of the institutional educational project (PEI), willing to achieve and enhance the quality and continuous improvement of the community pedagogical processes of the school. In order to ensure efficient management and quality improvement in education, teaching directors cannot stop using the pedagogical foundation in their work, as a route that enables the implementation of training proposals influences student learning and the school functioning.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRetos pedagógicos en medio de la cuarta revolución industrial(2021)Understanding that education at the elementary and middle school level is the platform for the reinforcement of logical-mathematical thinking, the exploration of the world in a systemic way and the definition of vocational and occupational trends, the study seeks to examine how teachers of the Basic secondary level of the Pedro Justo Berrío Salesiano Institute (ISPJB) are applying didactic strategies that allow students to develop skills that respond to the challenges of the Fourth Industrial Revolution. An exploratory study was conducted with a qualitative approach. Semi-structured interviews were carried out with teachers, focus groups with the participation of students and teachers, and a documentary analysis through class planners. The investigative exercise made it possible to show that the COVID 19 pandemic accelerated for educational institutions the implementation of new pedagogical initiatives, which allowed connectivity and virtual communication with students. Although the teachers were able to make use of platforms on daily academic sessions, it is appropriate to consider better training in new pedagogical practices related to virtuality. Also, it was observed that teachers apply teaching strategies that help achieve the objectives in the process of teaching and learning for the Fourth Industrial Revolution, as flipped classroom, solving challenges and projects (ABP), learning by doing, among others. However, these should continue to deepen. The management should encourage teacher training so that they reflect about their teaching practices and are at the forefront and constantly updated, in a world immersed in a revolution that generates technological changes rapidly.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa libertad de la educación una competencia para la vida(2021)Characterize the social, psychological and educational skills that should contribute to train teachers in vulnerable girls and adolescents at the Casa Mamá Margarita Educational Center, based on the experience of psychosocial and psychopedagogical intervention accumulated in said training scenario. This work is based on the compilation, organization and interpretation of information from the observation of behaviors, attitudes and discourses, for the subsequent interpretation of meanings, experiences and realities lived by girls and adolescents in the social and institutional context. Each of the aforementioned psychosocial problems suggests how, to a greater or lesser extent, they affect or influence each of the social skills for life mentioned, chosen and classified according to the type of vulnerable population of girls and adolescents, however, it was tried mention the possibility of how each problematic items could affect or at least influence certain social skills, including positively or negatively for the activation of their development, blockage or stagnation.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl liderazgo directivo frente a la educación inclusiva(2021)This investigative work contains information about the relationship that exists among executive leadership and inclusive education, for which a tracking documentary of the problems that have been detected in this framework and the proposals that have been made was carried out at first made to give possible solutions to them; These documents are supported by concepts given by entities such as MEN and UNESCO, as well as laws and decrees established in Colombia. Since that the research seeks to start the creation of a preschool focused on inclusive education, an analysis of the directive management of two educational institutions located in the metropolitan area of Medellín was carried out in a second stage of the project. The participating institutions told us about their experiences with inclusion processes from the directive labor. The research was carried out under the qualitative methodology, questionnaires and interviews were used as techniques for data collection.