E1FFB. Especialización en Psicología de las Organizaciones y del Trabajo
URI permanente para esta colección
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoInteligencia emocional: qué es, para qué sirve y cómo se desarrolla al interior de las organizaciones(2021)Documentary study whose objective was to describe the way in which emotional intelligence can be developed in people within organizations; A bibliographic search was carried out in order to build a review article where readers find different meanings on the subject of emotional intelligence, on how to develop it or, failing that, on how to enhance said intelligence. Implementing and developing Emotional Intelligence in employees has been consolidated as a fundamental strategy that organizations can take into account to respond to contemporary social dynamics, since it contributes to the acquisition of skills related to being, doing and knowing of collaborators, providing them with the necessary skills and abilities to take on the tasks and work challenges that they must face today. The identification, recognition, expression and management of emotions can contribute to an improvement in productivity, motivation, well-being and job satisfaction, therefore, promoting and enhancing emotional intelligence tends to maintain a working environment and functional social well-being and positive in collaborators who develop this ability
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAspectos conceptuales y revisión narrativa de la pasión por el trabajo(2021)Passion for work is defined as a state of persistent desire based on cognitive and affective evaluations of one's work. According to Vallerand's dualistic model, there are two types of passion called harmonious passion and obsessive passion. Since this is a relatively new construct in the field of organizational psychology. The present work was developed with the purpose of carrying out a narrative review of the topic, between the years 2015 and 2020 and to show conceptual aspects of this construct and its relationship with other human behaviors. Specialized databases were examined, from which 26 scientific publications were selected. The analysis of the consulted literature shows that the two types of passion are associated with convergent results, as well as different contextual antecedents and dispositions. To assess passion for work, the only tool available in the workplace is the Vallerand et al. Passion Scale. (2003), this has been translated and adapted to different languages and cultural contexts. The passion for work has been studied as a personal resource, associated with several dimensions; satisfaction, well-being, performance among others. A conceptual range is generated with the purpose of stimulating the development of research related to this construct of psychology.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa cultura organizacional como movilizador de la estrategia corporativa(2020)Organizational culture refers to the set of collective patterns of thought, feelings and behavior that are learned and shared. This document explains in detail the consulting process that was carried out for a startup Colombian technology company in the process of diagnosing and mobilizing their organizational culture. It looks into aspects such as: their definitions from different theoretical models, the history of the concept, what aspects compose it (the Mission, the vision and values), manifestations of organizational culture (Communication, decision-making, leadership and conflict), mobilizing towards the cultural goal and the impact of its management and its relationship with affective commitment. PeakU is a startup that is dedicated to the recruitment of personnel through artificial intelligence and human resource management. From the collective construction, it was achieved to socialize the organizational values and identify the reality of the PeakU culture from the behavioral descriptors defined for each value. This was done with the leaders and the company’s team. Identifying the ideal culture and designing an intervention proposal that mobilizes the current culture towards the identified targeted goal. The company management expressed a high level of satisfaction with the intervention received during the process and is convinced that if the collaborators understand all the organizational values, they will be guided towards the desired behavior. It is possible that there will be positive effects on the affective commitment of the team and in the fulfillment of the organizational strategy
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRelación entre riesgos psicosociales y calidad de vida laboral: revisión teórica(2020)Psychosocial risks have potentially affected individuals socially, psychologically and even physically, both inside their work and outside their working life, classifying them as intra-work and extra-work risks. In turn, the Quality of Work Life has been understood as the own perception of the organizational aspect, and the possibilities of satisfying the needs and expectations, of this area in personal, professional, family and social fulfillment, with the presence of adequate levels of quality of life objectives. The concepts of Psychosocial Risk and Quality of Work Life have been studied more frequently in developed countries; Colombia is one of the Latin American countries that has most implemented public policies focused on assessing and intervening appropriately, the various psychosocial risks capable of affecting workers This work carried out a descriptive review of both concepts, focusing on the Latin American context, and especially the Colombian one. The idea is to identify the contributions and importance given to the origin of psychosocial risks in the effects on the Employee health, from the relationship with the Quality of Work Life. This was accomplished through a search in scientific databases: Dialnet, Redalyc, ResearchGate, Scielo, Google Academic and the Repository from Universidad Nacional, between the years 2015 -2019, for a total of 87 articles reviewed and 47 analyzed and included in this document
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCómo fortalecer el compromiso laboral en los “Millennials”(2020)The introduction of digital tools, innovation and communication channels, are bastions that the “Y” or “Millennials” generation usually modifies. This generation is focused on belonging to companies that have a series of policies aimed at welfare and talent development, seeking access to benefits outside the traditional, such as telecommuting, flexible hours, informality among others. Precisely, the challenge to transform companies into modern companies lies in fostering an environment that generates motivation and is open to change, where participation is allowed, listening, and then questioning and formulating strategies that contribute to strengthening the labor commitment of the “Y” or “Millennials” generation, taking into account the development of a series of factors that may be attractive to it, such as culture, which frames the forms of behavior; the quality of life, which generates well-being in the employee, the development of projects, which allows companies to be updated and grow in innovation; knowledge management, which makes it possible to be at the forefront of new learning and information-related paradigms; teamwork, which arouses cooperative and collaborative synergy within the organization; leadership, which makes possible the creation and oxygenation of business strategies; communication, which allows the adequate flow of information among the members of the company, among others