- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRol del psicólogo en el área de la psicología jurídica(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2020)This research article considers how legal psychology is a specialty developed for years, but recently in the literature its area of action and scope is recognized; as well as the professional role in psychology. Therefore, it is explored through a qualitative analysis based on semistructured interviews as instruments, which allow us to understand how the profession is performing in a group of psychologists, and how the role in legal psychology is assumed from psychology. The results allow us to say that this field of psychology aims to unite, represent and be supportive of professionals who work in public and private contexts, where their focus is psycho-legal.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCognición social en la resolución de conflicto en niños de 4 a 7 años(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2020)This article gathers the results obtained in the research process called The social cognición in the resolution of conflict in children from 4 to 7 years, the main objective was to describe social cognition from empathy, the theory of mind and the taking of perspective, regarding the resolution of conflicts in 20 schooled children, aged between 4 and 7 years, belonging to two educational institutions from the city of Buenaventura. Using as a tool a test of Social Cognition in the School Conflict, based on 10 images that expose diverse situations of conflicts, it was possible to establish that there are not very wide differences to identify feelings and expose emotional contagion; as well as the approach of the theory of the mind, recognizing possible reactions that arise in the face of conflict; there were also no variations in the perspective taking, being able to identify positions both in the place of the affected party and the one who generates the conflict. It is concluded that, for this population, the age range does not affect the way they build their social relationships, although it is evident in the development of the language with which their points of view are exposed.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl peinado de la mujer afrocolombiana: construcción de identidad como sujeto social y político(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2020)The purpose of this article is to make a theoretical reflection on the hairstyle of the Afro-Colombian woman. For this purpose, a bibliographic review was carried out in 23 papers (21 correspond to research and two to newspaper articles), from which the place of the afro woman's hairstyle in her identity construction as a social and political subject was reviewed and analyzed. This work found that the aesthetics of the hairstyle in Afro-Colombian women is directly related to the processes of identity construction, which are not configured in a static and permanent way but are changing and heterogeneous. In addition, it was possible to establish that the hairstyle in the Afro woman may represent resistance, due to a homogenizing imposition of a group of power or a particular and innovative form of identity, which indicates that identity implies in itself a response to reality contemporary and globalization in which Afro-Colombian women are immersed.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAcoso escolar: una mirada a sus dinámicas y estrategias de afrontamiento al interior de la Institución Educativa Santo Tomas, sede: CASD(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2020)This research aims to understand the dynamics and coping strategies of the phenomenon within the Santo Tomas Educational Institution, CASD headquarters, in the city of Cali, Valle del Cauca. All this, through a case study, which investigates in depth the characteristics of this phenomenon, from the observation of the relationships and actions of the main actors of the school environment, of his discourse as a fundamental element to understand these objectives and the analysis of what the institution dictates through its manual of coexistence, the programs implemented by the state and the laws that support them, all from different dimensions denominated as conceptions, causes, types of bullying, actors and coping strategies.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPulsión de muerte en un adolescente con conducta criminal(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2020)The objective of this article was to theoretically analyze the concept of death drive in a criminal subject, interned in a Youth Training Center in the city of Cali (a place that receives adolescents and young people between 14 and 25 years of age), accused of the crime of homicide; likewise, the concept of death drive was articulated with socio-cultural aspects in the subject's life history. To this end, a bibliographic review was carried out to understand the socio-cultural aspects in the subject's life history and to support the case study by highlighting the problem and identifying the central aspects in the subject's criminal behavior, emphasizing the discourse to point out the most distinctive signifiers from the subject's cultural and subjective environment and how this is articulated with the death drive, particularly that which surrounds the rites and "contras" that emerged throughout the interviews. In the analysis of the adolescent's discourse, it was found that the death drive is made evident from a certain compulsion to repeat the violent acts of the adolescent within the Formation Center, attempting against his own life and integrity and that of others. This conceptual intertwining with the socio-cultural aspects of the subject, showed that the death drive is mobilized in such a way that it gradually emerges to alter the bond that the subject makes with his partner, all this from feelings that cause displeasure by influencing the choices made at the time of committing criminal acts; at this point, we must stress the capital importance of beliefs and rites as forms of protection against possible guilt in the face of manifestations of aggression by the adolescent.