- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoManifestaciones de agresividad en niños de cuarto de primaria de un colegio de la ciudad de Armenia(2014)It is undeniable recognize that the presence of manifestations of aggression in schools are advancing every day and it is likely to get worse. Speaking of aggressiveness is talking about doing both physical and emotional harm; it is to be aware that a pain is being caused to someone, that is to say, pre-meditated actions, where there is the presence of scratching, kicking, hitting, pushing, etc. It's worrying now, how these behaviors are so common, especially within educational institutions, the big questions we ask ourselves after seeing this type of situation are: which are the affective bonds these children have? Where does such aggression come from? This is why the idea to carry out this study begins, which aims to analyze the prevalence of aggressive manifestations in the educational institutions in Armenia, from the students point of view. To conduct the pilot test, a sample of thirty (30) children attending fourth grade, Gustavo Matamoros School is chosen. The design of the research is descriptive, quantitative and cross-sectional. First of all, it is made a revision of the prior art and after that, the respective field work can be performed.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoPrevalencia de las manifestaciones de agresión en estudiantes de grado 8vo de una institución educativa de la ciudad de armenia: una mirada desde los estudiantes(2014)This research was performed in the city of Armenia, Quindio; its main objective was to establish the prevalence rates of the manifestations of aggression, a looking from the students. For this,was neccessary a fieldwork methodology of transversal, descriptive and quantitative like a approaches used; a survey of 30 eighth graders was applied and proved that they are too prevalent manifestations of aggression, to the point of becoming commonplace.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización del desempeño de los procesos cognitivos atención, memoria y funciones ejecutivas en niños y niñas víctimas de maltrato físico o negligencia, en edades entre 8 a 12 años, que se encuentren vinculados al ICBF(2014)Child abuse is defined as any physical, emotional, sexual, abandonment, negligence, exploitation (commercial, etc.) that produces any real or potential damage to children(under eighteenyears old) health, developmentor dignity, under the context of a relationship based on responsibility, trust or power. It’s worth mentioning that the present project takes into consideration abusedefined as any non accidental action that causes any disease or physical damage to a minor under eighteen years of age, and negligence as it is defined as any act of omission of the minors basic needs, both physical and emotional, by theircaretaker, parents or responsible adult, where kids could suffer the aftermath in an emotional and neuropsychological level. It has been demonstrated in previous investigations such as the one by Patricia Mesa (2011),where she statesthat children that suffer some kind of abuse have a high percentage ofsuffering some kind of behavioralor emotional disorders such as anxiety or depression. At a neurobiological level,it has been demonstrated that there is traumatichead injury, subdural hematomaand elevated intracranial pressure amongst others. It’s relevant to bring into collation thatthis investigation will also take three neuropsychological processes into consideration: memory, attention and executive functions.Memory is the capacity of storing information so that later on it can be accessed and recuperated making way for learning and adaptation; the structures that intervene in this process are the cortical structures such as the cerebral lobes and the sub cortical structures like the amygdala, hippocampus, cerebellum and the basal ganglia. On anotherpoint, attention is the capacity of selecting sensorial information by activating and inhibiting environmentalstimulation, the structuresthat compose this process are the pre frontal cortex, post parietal cortex, fusiform gyrusand the reticular substance. Lastly,executive functions are a set of cognitive abilities that allow the establishment of structured thinking, control, strategic planes, amongst others;this superior process is mediated by the frontal lobe, specially the pre-frontal cortex. It’s necessary to specify, that the subjectsof study arebetween the ages of eight and twelve andthatthe cognitiveprocesses mentioned above wereevaluation through the battery Neuropsychological Assessment Of Children (ENI), due to the fact that theyare of grand importance for the learning processes. According to this evaluation, it can be concluded that the boys and girls that were victims of physical abuse had a better performance in memory tests of visual codification, deferred evocationmemory for both auditory and visual stimuli, and lastly in executive functions, while the boys and girls that were victims of abuse by negligence had a better performance in the attention tests.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAlteraciones en la memoria asociadas al consumo de sustancias psicoactivas : revisión de hallazgos neuropsicológicos(2013)The use of psychoactive substances is a health problem in both developed and underdeveloped, since serious consequences for economic, social and public health level country. this article describes the most important research that has studied from a neuropsychological perspective, alterations generated in memory processes as a result of consumption of different psychoactive substances; which have shown that drug addiction as a chronic organic brain disorder may generate changes in various cognitive functions including memory, which is related to the type of substance that is consumed and the severity level. As a basic idea, we take into account the thesis discusses the importance of understanding the memory impairment as a priority to understand the cognitive functioning of addicts’ appearance, their social adaptation processes and even relapse in his recovery process. Is why it is considered important that research be conducted on the correlation between consumption and factors such as type of drug, the presence of poly- gravity, time, and age of onset, among others.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl fenómeno de la responsabilidad social empresarial(2013)This article will briefly outline the concept and the current regulations on the issue of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) globally. Also presents an initial idea of CSR and shows companies as a necessary strategy for economic, social and environmental sustainability approach. Submit for Corporate Social Responsibility and the process as the result of a comprehensive chain of actions involving all members of interest groups