- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoMaestras de nivel preescolar, construcción de identidad profesional : estudio etnográfico en una institución educativa de la ciudad de Medellín(2021)It is necessary to start this degree work indicating that, it is about the characterization of the processes of configuration of professional identities of teachers, through the investigation of the formative experiences in the levels of preschool education of a private educational institution in the city of Medellín, these biographical interviews, focus groups and discussion groups were carried out freely and spontaneously with the intention of seeing various perceptions about the topic, and to demonstrate professional identity, school culture, the use of the academic curriculum and above all the role of preschool teacher is herself. Additionally, the processes that configure the professionalism of the preschool teachers were identified, and the pedagogical practices of the teachers were also analyzed within the school culture in the institution, as well as the development of professional identity in a private institution, which served to visualize the experience that made them improve their management more and more. In methodological terms, there was a qualitative interpretative approach and a narrative biographical method, which in order to carry out the course of this study, biographical interviews took place with seven preschool teachers, then through a focus group, questions were asked to the same seven teachers, reaching the conclusion that the teacher of this specific knowledge is an indispensable person in the formation of children, like parents, this becomes a pillar that teaches values, that provides learning, that encourages play, but with an academic purpose, the preschool teacher finally gets directly involved in the child's life, is her who shares more hours a day with that son or daughter, that makes the preschool teacher acquire a leading role in the family of that student.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl liderazgo pedagógico del directivo docente y su incidencia en el área de gestión académica y curricular(2021)This academic article is written within the purpose of analyzing the influence that the pedagogical leadership of the teaching director has in the academic and curricular area management; For such purposes, a synopsis of the conceptions of teaching directors in the Colombian framework is presented, as well as the competencies and profiles of teaching directors and their impact on the management process of educational institutions, specifically in the academic and curricular area, the role of the teaching director is strategic thereby the institutional autonomy contributes to the institutional and pedagogical transformation. For several decades the management model has focused on administrative procedures and changes in social and academic methods, requiring management processes from educational institutions that involves educational actors in the dynamization of pedagogical proposals that are oriented towards the fulfillment of the institutional goals, from the principles and institutional nature, from these requirements, the teaching directors as pedagogical leaders, assume a social and academic commitment in the institutional context and its field of study, guiding from the proposed management fields articulates and facilitates the participation and pedagogical practices towards the institutional objectives to build the life project of the educational community, aligned with the institutional life project. The Colombian Ministry of Education recognizes the importance of the teaching directors in the management of a school, in making decisions in different areas. The teaching director accomplishes activities of direction, planning, coordination, administration, orientation, and programming in educational institutions within the framework of the institutional educational project (PEI), willing to achieve and enhance the quality and continuous improvement of the community pedagogical processes of the school. In order to ensure efficient management and quality improvement in education, teaching directors cannot stop using the pedagogical foundation in their work, as a route that enables the implementation of training proposals influences student learning and the school functioning.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoRepercusiones de los acontecimientos de violencia ocurridos en la comuna trece en los procesos de formación de estudiantes de grado séptimo en la Institución Educativa Concejo de Medellín(2021)This study is based on the analysis of the repercussions on the training processes of seventh grade students at the Concejo de Medellín Educational Institution, as a result of the violent events that occurred in the thirteenth commune during the years 2019-2020. In order to achieve this, it was necessary to characterize the situations of violence in said commune, which originated largely from violence between criminal gangs that operate in the area; Next, the transformations experienced by the students were analyzed, as a result of the experience lived during the years that they have inhabited that place that reveal the formative nature of those experiences and that from Freire's theory that formation is linked to the autonomy and emancipation of the man. The research was qualitative and hermeneutical, as a technique the interview was carried out using the instrument called interview script, which was applied to three groups: two of five students and one of three students, considered as focus groups, who declared their contributions that served to extract the categories and subcategories in the problems of violence of the thirteenth commune and the repercussions it brings for these young people, showing similarities and differences in their thinking, feeling and projection of the future that shows particular ways of perceiving a reality
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLa libertad como propósito formativo pedagogía y derecho(2021)This paper develops the idea of freedom as a formative purpose from two classics of modernity, which are Jean Jacques Rousseau, in his text Emile or On Education and Immanuel Kant, in his text Pedagogy. It is argued that freedom is a problematic concept not only at a theoretical level but also at a practical level. This concept is approached, in the authors studied, from an educational and juridical perspective, which implies total independence and choice on the part of human beings, who are not subject to the opinions or arbitrations of others or to the experiences that correspond to the natural law of phenomena. Precisely, education and law must have as their ultimate goal the conquest of freedom. The hermeneutic reading of these two texts triggers a concern for the exercise of freedom in human beings, where it is necessary to think and deepen, from the professional and disciplinary field of pedagogy, not only in educational and formative terms, but also to delve into a critical reflection of rules and law.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoComprensión de la construcción de memoria individual en el contexto del conflicto armado(2021)The research work presented is a hermeneutics study, which seeks an approach to the understanding of the individual memory of teachers and students of IE Pedro Nel Ospina in the municipality of Ituango of grades 10 and 11, in the context of the armed conflict. The main objective of the research focused on knowing the voices of the lived past, and the interpretations of the personal future regarding the armed conflict in teachers and students; also Interpret the relationships established between the narratives of the past and the future projections in the subjects. In the study, they used the in-depth interview, with the purpose of investigating the memories of the subjects to collect their testimonies and start the process of analysis and interpretation. The interest group for this study was intentionally selected, working with teachers and students in grades 10 and 11, who are in the daytime. Young people range between 14 and 19 years. Mainly began their studies in rural areas, while teachers have been linked to the education sector in urban areas, performing functions in all grades