Examinando por Materia "Body"
Mostrando 1 - 20 de 32
Resultados por página
Opciones de clasificación
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoAprendizaje producido en personas que bailan Salsa con ayuda de implementos mecánicos(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2018) Rojas Cabal, Jessica; Viáfara Sandoval, HaroldThe project "Learning produced in people who dance sauce with the help of mechanical implements" carried out during the year 2016 - 2 and 2017 - 1 responds to the requirement of work of degree to opt for the title of Degree in Early Childhood Education of the University of San Buenaventura Cali.The work accounts for a documentary research conducted, which from three key moments (dispersion, dimensioning and expansion) organizes, classifies and directs the type of documents in order to make a contrast of what is found in them and the theoretical positions focused in the body, dance, disability and learning.This is how construction is given to four categories, where the relationships, analysis and reflections found throughout the investigation are expressed. The first, "What is not possible becomes possible" an analysis of the social paradigm that exists in front of the population with disabilities. The second, "Historical construction of the idea of the disabled" an investigation of documents that account for the transformation of the term disabled, and war as that practice that increases the population. The third one, "The sauce as an opportunity to learn" real testimonies narrated and evidenced, in which the benefits and learning that can be acquired and build when salsa dance and grow within the salsa environment are related. The fourth, "Towards some reflections for pedagogy" in which artistic videos characteristic of people who dance salsa with the help of mechanical implements are analyzed, the critical position of the Director of the Sabor Latino Dance School, Arlex Andrade and the Theory of Learning Significant by David Ausubel.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLas artes del cuerpo en Colombia(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2011-01) Gutiérrez Urrea, Alejandra; García García, Wilmer JavierLas artes del cuerpo en Colombia revela el tiempo en que la técnica del performance se infiltra en las artes nacionales e inicia su carrera. Además, reconstruye momentos claves del acontecer nacional desde una mirada histórica que permite interrogar el acontecer del arte en Colombia en la actualidad.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCaracterización de la relación entre identidad, cuerpo, el otro y memoria histórica en jóvenes de la Corporación Paladines, a través de la narración como recurso dialógico(2019) Castaño Vargas, Yefferson Andrés; Gómez Echavarría, Luisa María; Henao Sánchez, Daniela; Parra Cadavid, Sara Vanesa; Guerrero Cabrera, Sonia AmparoThis research focuses on young people. Nowadays, they should be of great interest to societies, seeing that they constitute a significant portion of the world's population. However, young people, especially those who live in the peripheral neighborhoods of Medellín, are currently relegated within the social sphere, in which they are not heard or understood. It is for this reason that this work obtains relevance. It’s objective to distinguish the interrelationship between the own self-identity, the physical body, the fellow human, and the historic memory in young peoples of the Paladines Corporation, located in the city of Medellín. The dialogical resource implemented has been the narrative. For the development of the research, a methodological approach of a qualitative nature was proposed where, with a narrative testimonial design, analysis data were collected through the implementation of an individual interview and four workshops. In this way, it was possible to conclude how the identity built by the young people of the Paladines Corporation constantly influences the way in which they view their bodies, their relationships with the fellow citizen, and, finally, with the historic events that have marked them. Collectively, these aspects determine the attitudes of these younger people towards the world and the way in which they form their own identities.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCategorias esenciales para comprender la existencia del ser humano y sus transformaciones en la psicología humanista existencial(Editorial Bonaventuriana, 2010) Velásquez Moreno, Julian EduardoEl presente artículo surge como intención de construir una reflexión conceptual, puntual y profunda en el ejercicio de un pensamiento esclarecedor sobre el ser humano y sus transformaciones, lo que bien considera la psicología Humanista-Existencial como principios para comprender la existencia, se abordan cuatro categorías esenciales que en las discusiones sean convertido en elementos capitales para la investigación en el grupo Transformaciones Contemporáneas
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl concepto del cuerpo en la obra de Sigmund Freud y su relación con la constitución subjetiva en psicoanálisis: una aproximación inicial(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Bocanegra Blanco, César Alberto; Calderón García, TatianaThis article of theoretical reflection intends to make a tour by some texts of the work of the psychoanalyst Sigmund Freud, as a way of approaching the concept of the body as it can be built in psychoanalysis, pointing to a relation with the constitution of the subject. It starts from the fundamental proposition that, in the beginning of life, the newborn is basically a biological system capable of functioning automatically without the intervention of a consciousness or an ego instance. That is, the birth of the self and consciousness do not coincide with the birth in a biological level. It is taken into account how Freud conceives this automatic initial functioning of the biological system, what are its limits and conditions, for the purpose of elucidating how, thanks to the intervention of the other, begins a dimension of the psyche that allows to speak not only of an ego organization, but of an eminently psychic functioning, which in any case keeps a relationship with the body throughout its life insofar as it is the seat of the drives. It concludes by proposing some points of clinical psychoanalytic value that are related to the concept of body, which can also be lines to follow to continue the reflection on this concept.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCorpo-empresa na industria do espectaculo(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2011-07) Tabacof, DéboraA Indústria do Espetáculo, desde Debord (1997), vem se mostrando conceito útil para leitura da subjetividade das massas conectada pela televisão no mundo contemporâneo. Psicóloga de Realitys Shows desde o início desse fenômeno no Brasil (2001), a autora destaca o conceito, advindo da escuta dos participantes que chamam Meu Corpo de Minha Empresa, traçando uma equivalência no singular do que é pensado por Debord em termos sociais. Pensando o Reality Show como um grande jogo do EU, esse texto aborda o tema pelo viés do desejo de apresentar um ideal forjado pelo que se imagina ser o esperado pelo público. No contexto brasileiro o enfoque sobre o corpo malhado e perfeito é característica cultural local, onde o objeto-corpo toma a consistência final do EU, com um valor de mercado monetário definido. O que se verifica é que esse corpo/empresa, com a anuência de seus médicos, admite também a inclusão de drogas que servem para adestrartambém os afetos. O objetivo é tonificar a “musculatura” da empresa, conter quimicamente a violência, incentivar com anabolizantes a performance na academia, sem contemplar que para além do Corpo-Empresa há um sujeito. Sujeito afeito a efeitos colaterais e afetos descontrolados!
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl cuerpo : un lienzo femenino(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2015) Gamboa García, Eliana Katherine; Tobón Paz, Nataly; Mercado Lenis, Diego FernandoThis article brings us closer to the understanding of two women’s femininity and who have done several cosmetic surgeries to their bodies. In order to understand how these two women perceive themselves, we have used a qualitative approach in our study. It was our purpose to uncover the psychic processes that push them to repeat the surgical procedures and how it affects their femininity development. We have concluded that these two women perceive their bodies as an empower field that allows them to cope with internal conflicts; therefore, a repetition of the cosmetic surgeries is directly related to a way of solving some of those conflicts. Finally, their own blurred view of themselves makes them see unachieved feminine qualities of which they need to constantly look for.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl cuerpo actual desde David Le bretón: considerando el capital corpóreo en la psicología(Universidad de San Buenaventura. Cali, 2019) Morales Medina, Katherine; Moncayo Quevedo, Jorge EduardoUnderstanding the current body is presented as an unknown to the researcher who is faced with a multiform concept according to a historical and cultural context, in the case that the division of human and social unity has been the main characteristic, bringing Particularities Consequences in the constitution of identities and relational elements with reality. In response, to psychology has been called upon to intervene in the concept in order to enable a better apprehension of the phenomena that lie and open in the body, as long as it increases to the interdisciplinarity and the formula of its own characteristics with respect to a study integral. In this book monographic reflexive type, a compilation, analysis and reflection on the theory of David Le Breton in the years 1990 to 2000 in his books Anthropology of the body in modernity, Sociology of the body and Goodbye to the Body, accompanied by complementary documentation is made in books, articles and images. Therefore, first, the sense of the body concept is presented, thought from David Le Breton, place of origin of the western body, exposing its main positions on the current body: machine body and alter ego body and a proposal of category designation is made Category: In the material made. Subsequently, corporate practices of commercial and technological discourse are presented and categories, publications and analysis of psychological practice are developed: body - biopolitics and body - aesthetics. Finally, we reflect on the corporeal capital construction, with the purpose of establishing a starting point for the psychological study of the body as an inseparable unit of the subject that allows understanding and intervention in the constitutive processes of identity, addressing the aesthetic clinic as the first Way of approach
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoUn cuerpo que envejece en la sociedad(Universidad de San Buenaventura Cali, 2018) Arcila Sánchez, Yessica Viviana; Herrera Botero, Francisco JuliánThe present work shows the research findings that uncovers the existing relations between an aging body subject to the regulations and the biological modifications that it undergoes, having an impact in the production; in addition, it shows the actions and mechanisms that are established to access to wellness and production conditions in the country (Foucault, 1979); in the same way, how these relationships influence the general regulations, taking into account the process and the historical origin developed of the concepts that cause referents in the studied population. On the other hand, the social, cognitive, psychological and physical conditions that influence this population are analyzed, as well as the situations that generate tension or difficulty, limiting their correct performance in society.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl cuerpo y la personalidad como experiencia del ser humano(2021) Galeano Araque, Santiago; Blair David, Lilian PatriciaThe following article presents a theoretical reflection about the vision of the body and personality as a subjective experience of the human being, this reflection being based on a bibliographic analysis. The conception of the body is analyzed from perspectives that see it as an essential part of the individual. The body as a subject, being a totality of what being is and not just a part of it. When approaching the body, one delves into the issues of experience and personality, since when incarnating the body itself, the present will be attended to from what emerges before the senses, the obvious, the experience, which is given by the relationship of body and world. It is the experience that gives clarity of what is being, since it is only possible to be completely in the present and it is from the present that the experience occurs. We are based on what we experience, and we also experience based on who we are, in other words, based on our personality; seeing again the connection between the different topics addressed in the article
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCuerpo y plaza pública: comprensiones estéticas del plantón Madres de la Candelaria Medellín Colombia(2016) Gómez Muñoz, Luisa Fernanda; Castrillón Baquero, Jolyn ElenaIt presents literature review and field experience regarding the experience of the Mothers of the Candelaria in Medellin Colombia. This experience is analyzed as a form of resistance to the political conflict Colombia as a social aesthetic, conceptual categories are included to nourish the analysis as a public space and body from a constructionist perspective and using mythology as a metaphor for current political experiences. Grupo de Investigación:Estudios Clínicos y Sociales en Psicología.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCuerpo, practicas sociales y modernidad. Tecnologías y representaciones de la corporalidad en la transformación europea, siglos XVI al XVIII(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2004-01) Grosso Lorenzo, José LuisLa construcción de la Modernidad en Europa no es un proceso de transformación social que se haya desarrollado sólo ni principalmente a nivel de las ideas. Se trata más bien de pequeños procesos multiformes que han entrado en convergencias en los distintos contextos locales, nacionales y continentales, y que han involucrado las prácticas corporales de la cotidianidad. Este artículo lee esa transformación, no desde una perspectiva ideológica sino "tecnológica", en términos de Foucault. Tecnologías que afectan desde los marcos epistemológicos hasta las sensibilidades del día a día. La gran tarea hegemónica ha consistido en someter a nuevas tecnologías de control a las "multitudes", las masas populares crecientes en su visibilidad política.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos cuerpos de los maestros. Observaciones en torno a las tecnologías del poder pedagógico en la básica primaria de un colegio privado - confesional(2020) Castaño Hoyos, María Alejandra; Hincapié García, AlexánderThis is an investigative process that recognizes the teacher's body as an inscription spot on which the rules, conditions and requirements present within by the school device stand. These are manifested through the technologies of pedagogical power. For this purpose, some of the contributions made by Michelle Foucault in his work were used as a reference, emphasizing in the relationships established between power, knowledge and subjectivity as variables that relate to each other. These variables are manifested within the school device through different techniques used to classify, normalize, and govern the teachers’ bodies; in order to prosecute and homogenize their behaviors and speeches.For the development of the research, a group of primary school teacher from a confessional school is taken as a reference, seeking to contrast the theoretical budgets with the hypotheses developed on the technologies of pedagogical power and the effects they generate on the teachers’ bodies. Three categories were used in this analysis: epistemic differentiation, body normalization and subjectivity production. Research allows us to reveal some of the main effects that occur in the teachers’ bodies, understanding that within the school device a master subjectivity is constructed that is produced and reproduced by them within their work
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoCurrículos en educación física escolar de la ciudad de Medellín que anteponen la categoría cuerpo como eje de tensión(2018) Montoya Puerta, Andrés Felipe; Ruiz Vélez, Jorge Ignacio; Vargas Metaute, Vanessa; Muñoz Cano, Roberto CarlosThe present research entitled "Curricula in School Physical Education of the city of Medellín that put the body category as an axis of tension" has as main objective to recognize the tensions that exist in the curricula of physical school education of two educational institutions of the city of Medellín and as you put the body category as the axis of these tensions, for this a qualitative methodology was used, which goes hand in hand with a historical - hermeneutical paradigm, which seeks to understand and interpret reality, in turn a technique of collection of information known as documentary review. Thanks to the application of this technique, several results were found within this research, among which we can highlight the deportivist tendency of the physical education curricula, the conception of the body that one has within the institutions, loss of curricular identity, which leaves as a conclusion that it is necessary to think of a comprehensive education from the area of Physical Education where the center is not only the student, but also be taken into account the teacher, both humanized beings from
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoDiseño de la propuesta corporeidad: una expresión de la sexualidad en prisión(2020) Gallo Graciano, Jaime Andrés; Henao Gutiérrez, Santiago; Román Rivera, Andrés Felipe; Rojas Jaimes, Diego AlejandroThe research aims to understand the meaning of corporeity in the sexual education of women deprived of liberty. In addition, Identify the factors of corporeality that intervene in the perception of sexuality and Strengthen the perception of corporeality through activities focused on sexual education. The study has a qualitative approach and belongs to an Ethnographic design proposal; Which aims to describe and analyze ideas, beliefs, meanings, knowledge and practices of groups, cultures and communities (Patton, 2002; Mcleod and Thomson, 2009). In this sense, ethnography for Creswell (2009) implies the deep description and interpretation of a social system. This design is based on the observation of cultural elements, which intervene in the dynamics of certain communities. Therefore, the program "Corporeity: An expression of sexuality in prison" is proposed, which is divided into four phases; in which the instruments used are structured and developed in a manner consistent with the research process. As a result, an educational and training process is established, through the learning of healthy habits that strengthen the perception or the look that women have of their corporeality and sexuality. In the same way, it was concluded that; This investigative process allows opening new spaces of intervention for teachers in the area of Physical Education and Sports. Since, it is a population that is naturally approached by professionals related to the area of health, law and psychology. In addition, we hope that the program Corporeity: An expression of sexuality in prison can be executed by different professionals who are linked to the processes of resocialization and reintegration of women deprived of liberty.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEducación física como práctica de ocio y del tiempo libre : un significado a las prácticas de libertad(2018) Flórez Castaño, Jorge Iván; Bohórquez Henao, Mateo; Muñoz Canon, Roberto CarlosRecognize from physical education and free time a meaning to the practices of freedom. Through this objective, we seek to find a meaning of what Physical Education practices represent in Colombia, bearing in mind that school is an institution that participates in a training system that is manipulated by the power, whose main objective is alienate the people and direct them to a space of discipline and performance. This research is based on different philosophical authors, who were and are scholars of different positions of human behavior in society:Hegel, Munne, Seneca, Neulinger, Byung Chui Han, Foucault, Vaca, among others. Now, several conclusions are reached with this work; Foucault's contribution on the disciplinary society doesn’t go far from the society of the performance of Byung Chui Han. Considering that it is necessary previous discipline to reach certain performance.On the other hand, the lack of time is the biggest complaint of all human beings, not knowing how to live, not knowing how to use it, and specially without knowing how to take advantage of it. Employing it in unnecessary moments and objects, trying to recover it when it is useful and important; but it's already too late. Finally contextualizing the theory of the dialectic of the master and slave of Hegel on physical education and retaking the concepts of social orthopedics provided by Foucault is understood that this discipline is implemented as a means to permeate the subjects that make up society, this with the purpose of forming a social body
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl erotismo en la obra narrativa de Cristina Peri Rossi(2018) Montoya Cardona, Natalia; Hernández Palencia, Juan CarlosThe following work has as a proposal to review the narrative of Cristina Peri Rossi in order to identify and analyze the ways in which eroticism is manifested and how it is understood. To this end, some of his novels and a compilation of stories have been addressed, there will be recognized the recurring elements in relation to eroticism, such as death, transgression, representation, play and the body. These will be analyzed from a single conceptual body: eroticism, whose theoretical influence comes from the eroticism of George Bataille, The Body in Love with Michel Onfray, An Erotic Beyond: Sade by Octavio Paz and Literature and Eroticism by Pablo Montoya; what makes this a qualitative research because it allows an intertextual dialogue as a form of analysis from the hermeneutical perspective of H. G. Gadamer, who through this postulates the observation, understanding and finally interpretation of texts.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEl estatuto del cuerpo imaginario en pacientes psiquiátricos(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Meneses Cardona, Laura Marcela; Larrahondo Arana, Mónica PatriciaThe present work realizes a brief conceptual review of the imaginary body raised by Lacan in his text " The estadío of the mirror ", it articulating with an experience dancística carried out by a student of psychology of last semester, professional ballerina of Classic Ballet. The questions directives that orientated the work were orientated to the identification of the statute of the imaginary body by means of the dance, as well as the possible effects that the dance could have on the body of the estadío of the mirror. The selected population corresponds to six participants of a workshop psicoterapéutico belonging to a service of mental health of the city of Cali, and the general aim remains annotated to the possibility of identifying in them the effects that the dance has on his imaginary body, coming to the conclusion that in all of them there are visible changes so much in the corporal image as the way that has each one to relate on other one speculating.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoEstrategias pedagógicas en la educación de niños autistas (TEA)(Universidad de San Buenaventura - Cali, 2017) Castro Ortiz, Margarita Maria; Ñañez Girón, Diana Marcela; Viafara Sandoval, HaroldThe present work entitled "Pedagogical strategies in the education of autistic children", was made, from the period 2016-2, with an initial interest to which was the starting point, this had the purpose of doing a search between documentary in books, magazines, comics, etc. In this sense. This moment was called dispersion, as it was a first approach to relevant documents and information, which had a perspective of early childhood. In addition, the documentary mass on the search of childhood and advertising, I cover much of our research, with the aim of analyzing the approaches of advertising, marketing and consumption in childhood years ago. Therefore, we have recognized global brands that are leaders in the participation of children in the image of a product, therefore, we reach the moment of definition where we define and specify our search. In such a way that I change the search, consequently, we transform the research. Therefore, the chosen theme was based on the pedagogical strategies in children with autism, however, documentary searches and also an investigation of the context in a foundation of the city of Cali. Finally, this moment is called extension, this moment giving an intersubjective view of the professionals through interviews on the implementation of strategies and giving meaning to the search and collection of information to reflect on the significant in the life of children with autism spectrum disorder.
- PublicaciónAcceso abiertoLos fractales del horror: prácticas pedagógicas del exterminio(2017-04) Scarpetta Ortiz, Diego Andrés; Hincapié García, Nelson AlexanderIn this documented research the importance of the practices of cohesion, discipline and punishment in social structures throughout the history of the West was reviewed; This allowed us to make readings of social practices which state the existence of dominion and power over life from the time of the Greek Polis, the Roman Empire, medieval societies, enlightened societies, disciplinary societies, post-industrial society, Surveillance and control in the current digital age; Points of encounter were established between the different societies and their actions of control over the body at an organic, emotional level of thought, which allowed exposing concepts from various philosophical, social and human positions.